FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Count Dankula Found Guilty fined £800.00 (He's appealling)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
je-demande

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Count Dankula Found Guilty fined £800.00 (He's appealling) Reply with quote

Scottish vlogger Meechan, 30 – known on YouTube as Count Dankula – posted a clip of his girlfriend's pet pug saluting upon command.

He was later found guilty of committing a hate crime and was fined £800 for the incident.

But the conviction sparked widespread concern from freedom of speech campaigners and comedians including Ricky Gervais, 56.

And today large crowds gathered in the centre of the capital to protest the fine.
http://www.rt.com/uk/424862-nazi-pug-dankula-fined

Video at 9 Minute mark list to the Sky Reporter.

If Context doesn't matter then the smarmy Sky Reporter would be breaking the law for repeating the statement "Gas the Jews"

Fair play to Dankula for pointing it out.

Last edited by je-demande on Tue May 01, 2018 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
je-demande

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Mark Meechan raises £100,000 plus to fund appeal Reply with quote

A man fined £800 for filming a pet dog giving Nazi salutes and posting the footage online has raised more than £100,000 to fund an appeal against his conviction.

Mark Meechan recorded his partner’s pug responding to statements such as “gas the Jews” and “Sieg heil” by raising its paw before putting the clip on YouTube in April 2016.

He was found guilty of breaching the Communications Act by posting material that was “grossly offensive” and “anti-Semitic and racist in nature”, in an offence aggravated by religious prejudice, following a trial at Airdrie Sheriff Court.
https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/man-fined-800-for-training-pug-to-give-nazi-salut-raises-100k-online-to-fund-appeal-36844987.html

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would comment but fear of police state action prevents me.
But, come to think of it, I think it;s OK to voice the truth about that subject here in Spain.
je-demande

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
I would comment but fear of police state action prevents me.
But, come to think of it, I think it;s OK to voice the truth about that subject here in Spain.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the whole idea behind the ballistic ban on smoking, which has resulted in the closing of pubs - where people would freely gather and exchange ideas and opinions.

Much better for the NWO usury criminals to have everyone solo online drinking starbucks coffee while receiving filtered 'news'/ideas/opinions from only "trusted"(CNBC/BBC/CNN/Hollywood, etc) sources and NOT SMOKING (tobacco, that is..... marijuana = OK because a drugged populace is a DOCILE populace!)
je-demande

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
That's the whole idea behind the ballistic ban on smoking, which has resulted in the closing of pubs - where people would freely gather and exchange ideas and opinions.

Much better for the NWO usury criminals to have everyone solo online drinking starbucks coffee while receiving filtered 'news'/ideas/opinions from only "trusted"(CNBC/BBC/CNN/Hollywood, etc) sources and NOT SMOKING (tobacco, that is..... marijuana = OK because a drugged populace is a DOCILE populace!)

Its a cruel Viscious circle they make us paranoid then tell us we're not allowed

to smoke? I also heard the Tobacco trade is the only money machine the

Zionists don't control? Probably wrong.

skinters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:

I dont know what pubs you have frequented, but from my experience nobody was concerned about ideas or opinions about the NWO. Now if you wanted a leaky tap fixing, or who was the last girl you shagged then yeah.

To be serious with you. The closing of pubs has more to do with rising business rates, than an effort to stop people fighting the NWO. Also less people are drinking alcohol on the whole, and when they do they plumb for buying at super markets, and off licenses to consume at home. The price of a pint is ridiculous at some places, with the average at 3 quid a pint.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that those who have been behind the "no smoking anywhere" hysteria are NOT, repeat NOT, interested in your health or well-being.

There are other motives.
Perhaps they want everyone on mood-altering drugs of one kind or another, either 'legal' or 'illegal'.
Big money for the NWO criminals in both of those.
And.....a drugged populace is a docile populace.
skinters

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
All I know is that those who have been behind the "no smoking anywhere" hysteria are NOT, repeat NOT, interested in your health or well-being.

That can be the same for anything. I don't expect my neighbour to look out for my health let alone whomever, those, them, and they are.

You are responsible for your health, if you want to smoke go ahead nobody is stopping you. What is reasonable is be able to sit, and enjoy a meal or drink without breathing in someone else's smoke. Especially now today as we learn how harmful second hand smoke is. I like going for a meal with my family to a restaurant or pub, and welcome the fact they don't have to breath that shit in.

Quote:

There are other motives.
Perhaps they want everyone on mood-altering drugs of one kind or another, either 'legal' or 'illegal'.
Big money for the NWO criminals in both of those.
And.....a drugged populace is a docile populace.

That's a huge jump again without anything pointing to that's what 'they' want.

What's the end game that you think will happen?. Is it total control?. The financial institutions already have what they want, and have for a long time, so why rock the boat?.
je-demande

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:

Crikey I didnt think it was that many?

The smoking ban decimated England’s pubs and hurt local communities, according to a report published today.

New figures obtained by the smokers’ group Forest show there are 11,383 fewer pubs in England compared to 2006, a decline of 20.7 per cent since the smoking ban was introduced on 1st July 2007.

London alone has 2,034 fewer pubs than in 2006, North West England has lost 1,788, Yorkshire is down by 1,589 and the South East has a net loss of 1,013.

But the biggest decline in pub numbers has been in the Midlands where there are 2,560 fewer pubs than before the smoking ban, a drop of 23.7 per cent.

http://taking-liberties.squarespace.com/blog/2017/6/26/devastating-impact-of-the-smoking-ban-on-pubs-laid-bare.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: