FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Parkland, Florida High School Shooting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
MichaelC wrote:

reminds me of what we used to hear about those who dared to question the 'official story' about 911. How dare they disrespect the victims by questioning the media/government!
as a matter of fact - yes, I do!

Ok ill play again.

Think of it like this, and im assuming you care about someone else apart from yourself in this world, would you want them plastered all over the news covered in blood for all to see just to please some sort of proof for anyone stupid enough to to warrant it in the first pace?. I know i wouldn't want it, and would demand nobody see it. Ever think its out of respect for the victims, and their families.

Im still waiting for an answer from you from to earlier questions i put to you...

Heres a third thats still not answered...do you think its a hoax, and the whole school is in on it?.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
skinters wrote:
MichaelC wrote:

reminds me of what we used to hear about those who dared to question the 'official story' about 911. How dare they disrespect the victims by questioning the media/government!
as a matter of fact - yes, I do!

Ok ill play again.

Think of it like this, and im assuming you care about someone else apart from yourself in this world, would you want them plastered all over the news covered in blood for all to see just to please some sort of proof for anyone stupid enough to to warrant it in the first pace?. I know i wouldn't want it, and would demand nobody see it. Ever think its out of respect for the victims, and their families.

Im still waiting for an answer from you from to earlier questions i put to you...

Heres a third thats still not answered...do you think its a hoax, and the whole school is in on it?.

Since neither I nor you was there neither of us can say for sure exactly what happened. But I sure do not accept without question anything said by media/government.
skinters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:

Since neither I nor you was there neither of us can say for sure exactly what happened. But I sure do not accept without question anything said by media/government.

If you sincerely believe that it wouldn't matter if you seen dead bodies and spent shells seeing as your now saying you would have to be there at the scene...cmon.

Crack on I've not got the strength all of a sudden.
je-demande

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
MichaelC wrote:

If you sincerely believe that it wouldn't matter if you seen dead bodies and spent shells seeing as your now saying you would have to be there at the scene...cmon.

Crack on I've not got the strength all of a sudden.

Sounds a bit like Jordan Peterson and Cathy whats her face?

One thing for sure though this righteous indignation stuff died with Clintons campaign.

Its fini - finito fertig finished gemacht terminé done! - after the left went up its own arse, so please no more liberal proffessional victim crap. The dissemination of potential false flags must be based upon logic and reason not emotion.

This is hopefully not a place for Virtue signalers who think they're above others?I mean if you are offended by rape jokes don't go to Comedy Central
and say you're offended.

Stay in you "Safe Space" and give everyone a break.

Freedom of speech = freedom to risk offending others in ones search for the truth.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/five-major-facts-mainstream-florida/

Five Major Revelations the Mainstream Media is Ignoring About the Florida Shooting

Tipped off to this by Lionel.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3. There were reports of multiple shooters

In one chilling account, a high school student not only told reporters that she witnessed multiple shooters, but she also explained how she was talking to the suspect, Nikolas Cruz, as she heard rounds being fired down the hall.

Alexa Miednik told KHOU-TV journalist Matt Musil:”The fire alarm went off and the principal came on the speaker saying ‘everybody needs to evacuate right now,’ so that’s what I did.”

“As I was going down the stairs I heard a couple of shots fired, everybody was freaking out saying that it was a gun,” explained Miednik.

Interesting that these ops usually (always?) take place on government property, as in public(not private) schools.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
3. There were reports of multiple shooters

In one chilling account, a high school student not only told reporters that she witnessed multiple shooters, but she also explained how she was talking to the suspect, Nikolas Cruz, as she heard rounds being fired down the hall.

Alexa Miednik told KHOU-TV journalist Matt Musil:”The fire alarm went off and the principal came on the speaker saying ‘everybody needs to evacuate right now,’ so that’s what I did.”

“As I was going down the stairs I heard a couple of shots fired, everybody was freaking out saying that it was a gun,” explained Miednik.

Interesting that these ops usually (always?) take place on government property, as in public(not private) schools.

I think she was lying. You probably watched the video embedded in the article and there she smiled oddly time to time and her story doesn't make sense. She doesn't deny Cruz was "one" of the shooters and yet in the midst of his spree she was walking down the hall and chatting with him. Meanwhile she heard shots coming from elsewhere. Gonna need more corroboration. One witness does not a confirmation make. That being the case, it would be good, if not essential, for another mainstream media group - or the police - to interview this girl and check out her story, otherwise they are lying by omission (lot of that going on) themselves thus enabling another internet conspiracy theory to take hold.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would she lie?

what is to be gained financially from disputing an 'official' story?
je-demande

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
why would she lie?

what is to be gained financially from disputing an 'official' story?

A common Intel tactic is have lots of contradicting versions of the event.

Dvishnu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are very few things I would readily dismiss when the media "reports" a mass shooting. However, in this particular instance, I can safely conclude this was NOT a hoax regarding fatalities. A funeral for some of the slain students occurred yesterday morning.

I knew some of them personally.

je-demande wrote:
skinters wrote:

Explain why you think this is a CIA military Intel op.

When there's a Bombing we blame the Bomber.

When there's a Vehicular homicide we blame the driver.

When there's a Shooting we blame the gun.

I say "Hoax" yet again.
https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/02/another-false-flag-shooting.html
Some healthy random speculation....

This is the so called Parkland High School shooting rampage, one that actually never occurred, as is obvious from a careful review of the evidence. It is all so treacherous to the extreme, how the DHS and its support systems leverage former real-life events, those few mass shootings which have occurred, acting out actual fake events and calling them real.

Sure, it happened, right: absolutely – right on Valentines Day (aka the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre). Additionally, people were so casual about it that the carried their balloons all about despite the horror that purportedly unfolded:

The Sheriff, Scott Israel, said so, thus, it must be real:

Israel said that Cruz had an AR-15 type weapon, and countless magazines in his possession.

Where are those countless magazines, and where are all the spent bullets – and where are all the deceased students? Yet, even so, what a wonderful coincidence it is that this suits, ideally, the agenda of undermining guns rights: the Feinstein, et al., plot to take out semi-automatic weapons.

Moreover, as is the routine, the entire world has been fully bamboozled by what is nothing other than a fake and a hoax. There is no substantiation for this as a real event. Florida is a staging ground for hoaxes: a multitude of them, including the previous gay bar fake and also the Ft. Lauterdale Airport shooting fraud.

It was a drill. There is no other possibility. People are too casual. They are simply having too much fun. There could not have been any real bloodshed, here.

Is this the way real gunshot victims would be treated, with the legs allowed to be hung off the gurney. It’s also the standard one shoe on, one off, imagery.

One student said, for instance, “After the fire alarm got pulled and kids started evacuating, I heard five pops.” Does anyone really believe this could be a coincidence where a shooter just happened to be there during this drill to shoot down some 25 people? The student added, “I go, that’s not a drill, like, we never did a drill like that.” And again, “When we started evacuating, I knew it was more than a drill, because we’ve never done that.”

This is the so called Parkland High School shooting rampage, one that actually never occurred, as is obvious from a careful review of the evidence. It is all so treacherous to the extreme, how the DHS and its support systems leverage former real-life events, those few mass shootings which have occurred, acting out actual fake events and calling them real.

Sure, it happened, right: absolutely – right on Valentines Day (aka the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre). Additionally, people were so casual about it that the carried their balloons all about despite the horror that purportedly unfolded:

A teacher, named Melissa, in response to the installed reporters, asking if she was a teacher and was there that day said:

I was, and we went to evacuate, as if it was a fire-drill, and we got…15 or 20 steps out of the classroom, and we were told we were on (inaudible), and we ran back inside to the classroom, and dropped down on the floor..and we were hidden in the closet.”

She added, “This is the type of situation–we just had a training about this about six weeks ago…if we hadn’t had that training, it could have been a lot worse. In fact, a lot of us probably thought that this was the drill, that we were supposed to have this semester to practice. And it wasn’t; it was a real event.”

Agent Cooper of Psyops (CNN) News then asked: “You’re friend who said that he/she saw bodies, did she say how many bodies she saw?” The teacher responded, “She said she saw three.”

She also said, “This is one of those worst ‘nightmare scenarios’ that you would never want to happen to you,” and

“Our society’s inability to (inaudible) this problem is totally unacceptable,” prompting the anchor to respond, “It’s pretty clear, here, that we are failing our kids, and, I don’t know, the solution is one or another, but this does not obviously happen in other societies like it is happening, here.”

Once again, it is highly suspect that in the midst of these purported fatalities the arch-political anti-gun argument would surface.

Immediately, there was a media rampage against semi-automatic weapons, the AR-15, once again, being targeted.

No one can believe this is real. Look at this. Look at these men in (somewhat casual) firing pose. Yet, there are by-standers left unguarded, unprotected, taking photos and chit-chatting with law enforcement. Why aren’t they taking cover? The police are doing so.
je-demande

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dvishnu wrote:
There are very few things I would readily dismiss when the media "reports" a mass shooting. However, in this particular instance, I can safely conclude this was NOT a hoax regarding fatalities. A funeral for some of the slain students occurred yesterday morning.

I knew some of them personally.

je-demande wrote:
skinters wrote:

Explain why you think this is a CIA military Intel op.

When there's a Bombing we blame the Bomber.

When there's a Vehicular homicide we blame the driver.

When there's a Shooting we blame the gun.

I say "Hoax" yet again.

Are ya kidding? Sorry but I need a lot more prof than one "Funeral" and an anonymous "assertion" on a forum with Zero to back it up??

"I knew some of them personally"

Do you honestly think that is gonna shut anyone up

To me your vague post seems more than a bit suspicious if you don't mind me saying?? It certainly has zero affect on any critical thinker.

Nudge nudge wink wink?

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Chabad or MOSSAD safe houses are all over this one. "Time and again the Chabad - Mossad - members and houses are involved with acts of terror. Chabad Houses, under the guise of religious centres are dens of espionage used by Mossad operatives the world over."
https://www.countercurrents.org/mithiborwala160212.htm

::: Florida shooter was living with military intelligence analyst. James Snead, the father of the family that took Nikolas Cruz in, got his start as an 'Electronic Warfare Signal Intelligence Analyst' according to his LinkedIn. James Snead, 48, is a decorated Army veteran and military intelligence analyst.
http://www.mlive.com/news/us-world/index.ssf/2018/02/florida_shooter_was_living_wit.html

::: Florida shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz was a member of his school’s rifle team which received a $10,000 grant from the NRA

-- Nikolas Cruz was a member of the Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida
-- The 19-year-old former student shot and killed 17 people at the school on Wednesday when he opened fire using an AR-15 military-style carbine
-- The JROTC program at Stoneman Douglas was supported by the National Rifle Association Foundation and received a $10,827 non-cash grant in 2016
-- That same year Cruz won the N-1-3 Academic Achievement Ribbon for maintaining a grade ‘A’ in JROTC and a grade 'B' in his other academic classes

His spook foster parents neglected to mention this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5401371/Suspect-NRA-supported-target-rifle-team.html

::: Dead Hero Coach of Parkland Shooting Hoax, Aaron Feis, Found Alive at Funeral?

Photoshopped? Just another man with a fat head?
https://nodisinfo.com/dead-hero-coach-parkland-shooting-hoax-found-alive-funeral/

::: Meadow Pollack is supposed to have died in the Florida School Shooting on 14 February 2018. Meadow Pollack lived in Skippack, Pennsylvania. Meadow is a friend of Alexa Miednik from Skippack, Pennsylvania. Meadow is a friend of Dallas McPeak, an Intelligence Analyst at the United States Navy.

::: 'Get back in here!' Sandy Hook lessons spared lives in Florida shooting.

::: "Many sources, including students, parents, and teachers" have said on camera that they were told prior to the Valentine's Day shooting that an active shooter drill would be taking place.

Student who survived Parkland school shooting.

One student said that there were 'three shooters'.

Student who survived Parkland school shooting.

::: Scott Israel was also involved with the Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting. Esteban Santiago-Ruiz, who served in Iraq in 2010 as a private first class and combat engineer.

On 6 January 2017, Esteban Santiago-Ruiz, a US military veteran, shot dead five people at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Florida.

In 2016, Santiago-Ruz had walked into an FBI office in Alaska "and said that he was being forced by the CIA to fight for ISIS."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095720/Nine-shot-one-dead-shooting-Ft-Lauderdale-Hollywood-Airport.html#ixzz4V3eJgcRt

Check into this Scott Israel? His background is beyond sketchy.

Or a confused kid did do this. With an assault weapon that he was trained to use......kind of low body count me thinks. Considering; former JROTC cadets told the Associated Press that Cruz would train with the four-person varsity marksmanship team after class and traveled to other schools in the area to compete.

The spook parents neglected to mention this as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: