FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Structure of Number
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Pogo-stickler... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:

Any holographic projection of a fractal needs but the smallest essence to generate the whole.

As small as a thought or intention/belief?

If one accepts Electric Universe Theory as science, that all is electromagnetic, or perhaps magnetic and electric is manifestation. And entertains that all manifestation emerges from perturbations of the field of infinite potential/possibility, could it be that thought/belief/emotion is behind all field perturbations?

Once perturbed do resonant thought-forms (cubes) in the field from others interfere constructively toward memes, egregores and beyond into infinity?

Is culture and perhaps even "civilization" all just a collection of memes expanded into a way of life that is no life at all, but a prison for our minds controlled by all forms of authority? The Latin roots of the word government gubernare mens/mentis translates to control mind? (Love me some Joe Dubs!)

Civilization based in circles and squares? They're everywhere... CIRCLES AND SQUARES, squaring the circles and squares!

Quote:

I really appreciate and enjoy the extent to which we explore the intricacies of our existence and can only hope to add an overview of that essence.

I too appreciate having others that entertain my musings in non-judgement, and a common pursuit of truth in simple terms. For me simple simplex terms at cyclical plank-to universal scales!

In addition to your "overviews" you also add depth and clarity in few s-words. New perspectives that I am grateful to read.

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's the highest number in the universe. After that you just go back to number one."

I don't get much of this talk but that bit about 9 and the calendar and the disappearing 9 was a bit of a mind blower.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: The Great Work Reply with quote

Yes, John Lenon knew what the Ennead was from his eastern mysticism studies. He was a threat to the system.
Jimbo wrote:

I don't get much of this talk but that bit about 9 and the calendar and the disappearing 9 was a bit of a mind blower.

It is not that you can't it is that is takes time and work. That is why it is called the Great Work. We are all capable, some more so than others simply because they have had more trips round the wheel of causality.

Rest assured all is as it should be in perfect order, however it it is. Perspective is key and there is not perspective without context. So context is everything.

Remember, if it were easy to have Gnosis everyone would be doing it.

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: It's a numbers game... Reply with quote

Also of interest is the "return" to mod 10. Likely having started binary then on to manual (mod 5) the Maya took it all the way to mod 20. (fingers AND toes?)
I especially appreciate the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet and their correlation to essential amino acids (20 + 2). Due to the leuvo-rotation of those 20 enantiomers, we broke parity with the universal "whole" while still retaining a holistic approach to existance.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Peter:
Due to the leuvo-rotation of those 20 enantiomers, we broke parity with
the universal "whole"
while still retaining a holistic approach to existance

Succinctly and beautifully put. Exclamation

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Philosophy or physiology? Reply with quote

Quote:
Fintan wrote:
Just0: It occurred to me that synergetic geometry seemed to
correlate with another interesting subject: the Mayan Calendar.
The numbers that were discovered to be integral to calculating the
time periods involved in this ancient calendric divination system
coincided with some core numbers used in Fuller's geometry.
Those numbers being 13 and 20.
http://treeincarnation.com/articles/SynergeticNumber.htm

Now this really got my attention. Just0 told me in private that he
thought he was on to the reason why the Maya chose 13 and 20
as key numbers explaining the evolution of consciousness. And
that the answer also tied into Bucky Fuller's vector equilibrium!

Wink

Cuneiform marks, Egyptian cartouches, Roman numerals, Arabic numbers and Mayan glyphs, all representing a societal bent and philosophical approach to defining number. The Maya were observational counters so what better to replace pen and paper but your own self-grown abacus? 20 digits and 13 articulations (ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders and neck). Number and evolution and conscious awareness, unsurprisingly all part of the same whole.

just0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for remembering that Peter Very Happy
It seems to me the number aspects are like folding from the whole.
Just like we think of fractions, but with symmetries we don't yet understand.
A whole, divided......... infinitely Cool

Peter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: The circle of life Reply with quote

At times, our perspective flips from the eternal and infinite to the instantaneous and infinitesimal. I like your approach that takes the "wholistic" (poetic license) back into the realistic. Division by zero undefined be damned! The circle subtends and supports our entire existence, at all distances and for all times. To paraphrase a well-known proviso; "It's circles all the way down ... and up, and in ... and out. Smile
just0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: The circle of life Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
At times, our perspective flips from the eternal and infinite to the instantaneous and infinitesimal. I like your approach that takes the "wholistic" (poetic license) back into the realistic. Division by zero undefined be damned! The circle subtends and supports our entire existence, at all distances and for all times. To paraphrase a well-known proviso; "It's circles all the way down ... and up, and in ... and out. Smile

All good, I think we've always been on the same wavelength, but maybe on a different frequency. Laughing

Quote:
Division by zero undefined be damned!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Exactly, and math/numbers can't be the whole of it either.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
just0 wrote:
math/numbers can't be the whole of it either.

Peter wrote:
The circle subtends and supports our entire existence

Right on. Is Zero a number, a circle or a sphere?

For over a decade of education they told me numbers were just counting.

And they asked me to play quite boring counting games with numbers.

Later the games with numbers became weirdly complex: like calculus?!?

I lost interest in "solving" games like a trained monkey on a slot machine.

If only I had known that their left-brained maths is right-brained shapes!

Later I realized zero was more than a number. It was a sphere.

When the sphere rotates, it's axis is the number one.
The inside and outside of the sphere are two spaces.
And so on...
It's numbers as shapes.
Shapes our 3D right brains can get.

A car driver uses a car. That's left brain maths: a tool.
A mechanic understands a car. That's right brain shapes.

Classic maths education is utilitarian and lacking understanding.
Like most of education.

Now let's factor in this idea: language is abstraction.
Abstraction: a sentence is a way of distilling meaning.

Peter uses language to make precise abstractions of reality.
Each sentence making a particular point.

So let me get to the point.
There always has to be a point.
Like the one at the top of a spire.
Or the one at the end of a sentence.
I'd like to make a point. Full stop:

Every sentence is a sphere.
The full stop is the point at the center of that sphere.

That point is a dimensional symbol for the non-dimensional.

The knowledge imparted by the sentence is non-dimensional.
Understanding is non-dimensional.
Meaning is non-dimensional.

The point at the center of the sphere is non-dimensional.
An instantaneity within a dimensional space.
In the center of a vast 3D volume sphere.
That's an energetic juxtaposition.

The point is that the universe fits in that central point.
All knowledge ever gleaned fits in that central point.

No matter what time the clock says, at the center spindle point
around which the clock hands rotate, it's always no time at all.

Just as space-Time is Enantiomorphic. (Tweedledum - dee)
Just as a mirror plane gives you two mirrored hands, the
point is that your two index fingers can point two ways at once.

So each moment contains a dual-instantaneity.
One at Octahedron another at CubeOctahedron.

Tick, tock in each second.

Tick is quantum instantaniety.
Tick is why gravity is instantaneous.

It's a point phenomenon.

Tock is relational time. Our Regular 3D light speed.

To where in the sky does the church spire aspire?
To where does it's lofty pointed spire point?
To the quantum point in the sky above.
The center of the quantum sphere.

The stars are near -not far away.
The point is just over your head.
Quantum point, is real near here.

You could fit a universe in it.

Go look up tonight.

Peter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Get to the point ... Reply with quote

And since every sentence is a sphere, the space between its point and its expression IS the creative void! As that expression is shared, its sphere of influence expands, as does the creativity associated with it. The combined resonance of that expansion crystallizes into the geometry of impression which defines the shapes of things to come. Idea
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Get to the point ... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
And since every sentence is a sphere, the space between its point and its expression IS the creative void! As that expression is shared, its sphere of influence expands, as does the creativity associated with it. The combined resonance of that expansion crystallizes into the geometry of impression which defines the shapes of things to come. Idea

This is great stuff! The sphere represents symmetry of infinite order because it's point of focus is subtle on the surface; but beneath, from an infinitesimal transformation of omnipotent omniscient and omnipresent archetype, the surface (Sir-Face) of the sphere abounds in opposites.

Focus is center out, obviously. Infinite degrees of freedom before the word, preceded in the thought/wave. So, the focus belongs on the word, before the beginning, in the breath of the compassionate before the word is uttered. Once spoken into the 8 spokes of the wheel of 24-7 prime time, and the moon hits your eYe like a big pizza Pi, that's amore!

The particle/anti-particle perturbation is born in the heart of all spin in mental masturbation, initiated into eternity in hyper-cube quaternion pair in octonion flux of the Tick-Tock. Tick being the point, tock the surface. When the T (Tav 22) is crossed and the i dotted in vector calculus

I saw that full moon in Torus (the bi-bull) this morning on the way to my debt-slave-in-a-cube job this morning. That is NEYEN, and the zero is the sphere nested between the 1 and 8 in the central angle of the pentagram of 3(36)=108.

The one is the NEYEN and spin-symmetry axis prime time and defines the axis of spin in the torus to invert and mobius-mirror in a fractal gimble-lock reduction of a degree of freedom in the SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSerpent of the Yin-Yang Tusi-Couple of epigenetic epicycle.

But then, I am a fool to think I know; I still worry about the future. A notion I imagine should be preposterous to one who really knows any-thing, more importantly no-thing.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: