FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Structure of Number
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Pogo-stickler... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:

Any holographic projection of a fractal needs but the smallest essence to generate the whole.

As small as a thought or intention/belief?

If one accepts Electric Universe Theory as science, that all is electromagnetic, or perhaps magnetic and electric is manifestation. And entertains that all manifestation emerges from perturbations of the field of infinite potential/possibility, could it be that thought/belief/emotion is behind all field perturbations?

Once perturbed do resonant thought-forms (cubes) in the field from others interfere constructively toward memes, egregores and beyond into infinity?

Is culture and perhaps even "civilization" all just a collection of memes expanded into a way of life that is no life at all, but a prison for our minds controlled by all forms of authority? The Latin roots of the word government gubernare mens/mentis translates to control mind? (Love me some Joe Dubs!)

Civilization based in circles and squares? They're everywhere... CIRCLES AND SQUARES, squaring the circles and squares!

Quote:

I really appreciate and enjoy the extent to which we explore the intricacies of our existence and can only hope to add an overview of that essence.

I too appreciate having others that entertain my musings in non-judgement, and a common pursuit of truth in simple terms. For me simple simplex terms at cyclical plank-to universal scales!

In addition to your "overviews" you also add depth and clarity in few s-words. New perspectives that I am grateful to read.

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's the highest number in the universe. After that you just go back to number one."

I don't get much of this talk but that bit about 9 and the calendar and the disappearing 9 was a bit of a mind blower.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: The Great Work Reply with quote

Yes, John Lenon knew what the Ennead was from his eastern mysticism studies. He was a threat to the system.
Jimbo wrote:

I don't get much of this talk but that bit about 9 and the calendar and the disappearing 9 was a bit of a mind blower.

It is not that you can't it is that is takes time and work. That is why it is called the Great Work. We are all capable, some more so than others simply because they have had more trips round the wheel of causality.

Rest assured all is as it should be in perfect order, however it it is. Perspective is key and there is not perspective without context. So context is everything.

Remember, if it were easy to have Gnosis everyone would be doing it.

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: It's a numbers game... Reply with quote

Also of interest is the "return" to mod 10. Likely having started binary then on to manual (mod 5) the Maya took it all the way to mod 20. (fingers AND toes?)
I especially appreciate the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet and their correlation to essential amino acids (20 + 2). Due to the leuvo-rotation of those 20 enantiomers, we broke parity with the universal "whole" while still retaining a holistic approach to existance.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Peter:
Due to the leuvo-rotation of those 20 enantiomers, we broke parity with
the universal "whole"
while still retaining a holistic approach to existance

Succinctly and beautifully put. Exclamation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: