FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Structure of Number
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
junglelord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The short right leg is not actually short at all.
Rather the body is wound up.

The spiral line of Anatomy Trains, by Tom Myers, will show via structural integation, that the body has many ways to appear short.
Wink

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
Junglelord.
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

some of this stuff is annoyingly over my head. this thread and similar need a person who can/would interpret!
but in regards to the pic junglelord posted of phi, with it's corresponded "worlds", W. Eisen seems to be vindicated in his musings with english cabala and phi. and perhaps Stan Tenen with his flame letters in the tent (tetrahedron). yes.

i'm surprised i have'nt seen much mention of the lagrangian equation here...
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0 wrote:
Very well put Peter, you've got a way with words.

And the support is much appreciated,

Seems we're all making it happen in our own strange
ways and we all have a part to play. It's like we're
experiencing a phase shift on all levels too. (<-and planes Wink )

It's exciting stuff, so lets keep the momentum. Idea

hI jUST0,

In correspondence, I agree with your hypothesis of a phase shift as a higher fractal of cymatics (chladni plates) and the threshold frequency whereby the geometry of the medium shifts into greater complexity, but always symmetrical.

Perhaps the planetary frequency (Shueman) is increasing as I have read and "as above-so below" this organizing morphogenisis (automorphism?) is happening at the level of consciousness itself. Perhaps into unity consciousness?

One thing is certain, it is a VERY interesting and pivotal time to be incarnate on this gem:)

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
cosmicsojourner:
One thing is certain, it is a VERY interesting and pivotal time to be incarnate on this gem Smile

Exclamation Idea Rock On! Ain't it just.

We are blessed to be here for the Emergence.
It's the only place to be. Unmissable.
Here comes Everybody.

Quote:
morphogenisis (automorphism?) is happening at the level of consciousness itself

Yes - a phase change, perhaps. Whatever the manifestation, I think the
phase shift must follow the see-saw of the dodeca=icosa heartbeat cycle
in the movement of the expanding and contracting Vector Equilibrium.

It's a duality, I suppose.

The diamond fractal compressing reductionism of the icosa (foetus)0
And the divergent, expansionary fuzzy chaos of the dodeca ) birth (9

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
cosmicsojourner:
One thing is certain, it is a VERY interesting and pivotal time to be incarnate on this gem Smile

Exclamation Idea Rock On! Ain't it just.

We are blessed to be here for the Emergence.
It's the only place to be. Unmissable.
Here comes Everybody.

Quote:
morphogenisis (automorphism?) is happening at the level of consciousness itself

Yes - a phase change, perhaps. Whatever the manifestation, I think the
phase shift must follow the see-saw of the dodeca=icosa heartbeat cycle
in the movement of the expanding and contracting Vector Equilibrium.

It's a duality, I suppose.

The diamond fractal compressing reductionism of the icosa (foetus)0
And the divergent, expansionary fuzzy chaos of the dodeca ) birth (9

Thanks Fintan, speaking of the heartbeat-can I assume you are familiar with Frank Chester and his Chestahedron, etc? Be sure to see how he shows the pentagram exterior fuse with the tetrahedron to create this form.

Also, on a related topic I am seeking collaborators versed in number theory (automorphic forms and harmonics). I contend that VBM should be, or include a 142587 (an automorphic/cyclical number) vs or complimentary to Rodin/Powell's 124875. I have tried to reach out but the posts are old and I am not getting notifications so I assume they aren't either.

I contend the 9 in Tesla's 3-6-9 quote is the mirror you refer to and is what drew me to your work. It is absolutely inverts to creat symmetry and multiplicity through division. Perhaps your regal purple is 9, the fine structure constant? Crazy? The Alpha and the Omega? THe beginning and the ending?

I recently came across this that really grabbed my attention too on a deeper level but not sure why. The symmetry, the cycling of the numbers the cycles ending at the beginning. The 8 around 1 to tie to 9, and though silent regarding Phi, the 9 is referential IMHO. Last it is simplicity, a fundamental precept.

Like so many others he's not referring to VBM, but I see it in so many things, as would be required if it is a creation myth:

I will be dedicating some time to reviewing this channel closely for this content. He gives the air of having deep gnosis upon a cursory review.

Also in reference to your dodeca-icosa (LOVE your GIF BTW), it is unlikely you are aware of PaulTM, but he's done some stellar 3-D work with DNA that appears to Vortex Based Math given the sets and basis in Phi and the dodeca-icosa. You will not be disappointed.

I have been in contact with him as I contend VBM is also at the fundamental of DNA if it is as I hypothesize the basis of ancient creation myths. He's a pensioner and not interested beyond expanding his work... but very much personable. The meek shall inherit the earth:)

Thanks again!

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
cosmicsojourner:
I contend the 9 in Tesla's 3-6-9 quote is the mirror you refer to
and is what drew me to your work. It is absolutely inverts
to create symmetry and multiplicity through division.

Well you sure know how to pack a vast chunk of fundamental structure
solutions into a couple of short sentences! Wink

Love to see you flesh that statement out. 'cos laying out the reasoning
helps us all understand the underlying forms. But you're right, I think.

btw/ Tesla also spoke of a mirroring function in numbers 1 and 13
per graphics I saw on the genius Frank Chester's website:

http://www.frankchester.com/booklet/
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/TeslaNumbers.jpg

btw/ Frank also focusses on that momentary pause of stillness found
in the human heartbeat just as heart blood vortices reverse their spin.

http://www.frankchester.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/booklet/New-Forms-Technology-Booklet-v3-black06.jpg

That would be equivalent to the pause in my pendulum graphic
about the relationship between linear and spherical dynamics:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=85524#85524

Quote:
The 8 around 1 to tie to 9, and though silent
regarding Phi, the 9 is referential IMHO.
Last it is simplicity, a fundamental precept.

Outstanding find. It's like watching fireflies brownian motion.
Endlessly harmonic, yet varied. The whole: evolutionary.
Yes, anything that's going to max the symmetry must be simple.

Will check out The Paul, thanks Smile

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:04 am    Post subject: Perspective Reply with quote

Quote:
Well you sure know how to pack a vast chunk of fundamental structure
solutions into a couple of short sentences!

I am humbled by your complimentary concurrence and will try to oblige. So few even have the proper context to read that statement and think anything more that "koo koo", hence the "crazy" reference, but I knew if anyone could grock it, given your work you could.

Before I go too much further I should offer context regarding where I am coming from. I am a licensed engineer and have a degree with structural emphasis with 20 yrs experience. Not that credentials mean anything to me, to the contrary actually, just want to establish that I can reason effectively. I don't have an agenda and I am not selling anything, just on the path to acquire truth not things, because you get to take truth with you, but the "things" stay behind until you come back for another turn round the wheel of causality.

Circa 2002 my world view of geopolitics and economics experienced an unplanneddemolition and was shaken to it's core not unlike the twin towers and the prematurely reported (BBC) but long forgotten building 7 on the day Neo's passport expired in the Matrix, who knew?! I was not in Kansas any longer...

It took me 12 years before I was satisfied that I had rebuilt the foundation of that demolished world view, but this time in "truth", though it is mine and everyone needs to get their own:) It's a tricky word (whirld) that one.

Currently that worldview is based in the conclusion we exist in a holo-fractal Phi/Pi/e based perceptual light illusion mediated by consciousness (dodecahedron) through water (icosahedron). Fractal Phi is harmonic dampening/compression, Pi is symmetry; Pi is 9 (180 degrees=Pi=9), which is half the circle (division and miiror with the other half).. more on that later. Definitely not in Kansas any more!

The point is that when one gets to this state of consciousness authentically the mind is open just to the point the brain is about to fall out, but not more. When you don't judge information it is easier to connect the dots to have more data points, and the truth will ultimately flush itself out as it rises to the top.

So ANY-thing is possible and EVERY-thing is connected. The Universe is ONE (Uni) Turn (verse); ever-thing is cycle; quantum particle-antiparticle flux within a universal breath (no "big bang"), and everything in between is fractal cycle in fractal time; past/present/future, but only one exists-NOW!.

Were it not for the character limit I would have concluded in my profile footer blurb a disclaimer regarding my musings; "I have gnosis of two things; I AM, and I own my beLIEfs because I have earned them. And I reserve the right to change them without notice."

The greater the number of unknown unknowns I collected the closer I came to understand I know nothing, because there is no-thing to know, just to be-I AM THAT, I AM on the path of truth and it has set me free. It is the path to true faith and unconditional love.

So, I don't have anything to prove because I don't know anything with absolute certainty. Regardless the "field" (metaphysics ) transcends proof. It is without measure, without weight and without duplicity. It is served by the sense we "forgot" we had, beyond it's base instinct (reptilian complex) intuition exists in higher levels of consciousness. This part of being-ness is where truth emanates, and where it returns. It is the source whereby the baby fawn, minutes after birth known how to walk.

This is why we have the field of scientism called particle physics-to control us. Intuition can't be fooled because it is from source, but the other 5 (Phi) senses are fallible and that is what we have been programmed to experience God's creation trough, primarily the crown and root polarities, red and blue baby! That's why the POLarirty is represented in POLitics (AKA poly-ticks) symbolism, and the lights of the POLice car when the need to get you off balance. The atom is 99.99999...% empty space (effectively no-thing) but we spent all our time and money weighing, measuring and counting no-thing with the 0.0000...1%!

So yeah, I have years of information, and have connected many dots but "know" very little relative the the immaculate creation of infinite complexity represented by simplex fundamentals in God's design.

However I do have gnosis of the path to truth which lies in mentalism, correspondence, frequency , duality, polarity, and sex, causality. I have applied this to the planetary and elemental systems through Phi as it relates to the association between bioplasma (minerals) and astrology (planetary motion), among a few other conclusions.

Okay, I will try and satisfy your request to add some flesh to the bones I through out, and show that what I have rediscovered (nothing new under the sun) is irrefutable, but what it means is still not actionable beyond some potential correlation with quantum computing algorithms and cubits and without someone smarter to me to simplify the number theory if needed it might be lost.

More to follow, thanks again.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
cosmicsojourner:
I contend the 9 in Tesla's 3-6-9 quote is the mirror you refer to
and is what drew me to your work. It is absolutely inverts
to create symmetry and multiplicity through division.

Quote:
Love to see you flesh that statement out. 'cos laying out the reasoning
helps us all understand the underlying forms. But you're right, I think.

Nine (NEYEN) as Symmetry/Mirror/Inversion:

The letter "I" is the 9th letter in the alphabet and symmetrical in geometry, as is the why ends in "EYE" and the why and the eye are very critical elements of the construct as they relate to light, as all that exists.

Sine and cosine are mirrored about the number line in Pi intervals, as previously stated Pi=180 degrees and the digital root of 180 is 9.

The number 142857... is classified as an automorphic number, or cyclical number (every-thing is cycles within fractal cycles to infinity and beyond).

We all know the number 7 is special, some more than most:
J.A.R. NEWLANDS IN 1865 NOTES THAT, IF THE CHEMICAL ELEMENTS ARE ARRANGED ACCORDING TO INCREASING ATOMIC WEIGHT, THOSE WITH SIMILAR PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OCCUR AFTER EACH INTERVAL OF SEVEN ELEMENTS.

1 * 142,857 = 142,857 = 1+4+2+8+5+7=9
2 * 142,857 = 285,714 = 9
3 * 142,857 = 428,571 = 9
4 * 142,857 = 571,428 = 9
5 * 142,857 = 714,285 = 9
6 * 142,857 = 857,142 = 9
7 * 142,857 = 999,999 = 9

Through the color formatting tried to emphasize the horizontal and vertical mirror of the trinity number groups as they cycle through the first six days of creation.

The proportion 1:81 (9) or "magic ratio" appears to be of great relevance to the study of both number theory and music. If you understand the role of the 1 and 8 in the Ennead/VBM symbol numerical refraction, splitting out all of the digits (except the octave 8) like harmonics on a guitar string.

1:81=0.012345679 (notice the missing 8 ?)

An inverse numeric sequence either side of 1:
1 - 0.012345679 = 0.987654320 (notice here, the 8 is present and the 1 is not)

9-1=8, 9-2=7, 9-3=6 and 9-4=5 gives 5, through reduction 5,6,7,8, are like reflections of 1,2,3,4.

Ok, enough reflecting on 9 for now, I have much more to share and to respond to regarding the fine structure constant etc..

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Structural eng is a dimensional affair, well tested by forces of nature.
Good anti-ideological grounds for the deductions you are doing now.

Quote:
"we exist in a holo-fractal Phi/Pi/e based perceptual light illusion
mediated by consciousness (dodecahedron) through water (icosahedron).
Fractal Phi is harmonic dampening/compression, Pi is symmetry;
Pi is 9 (180 degrees=Pi=9), which is half the circle
(division and mirror with the other half)"

If a bell went off in my head for every word in that sentence, I'd be deaf now. Wink

Scattered about relevant threads here are arguments backing that view.

And there you go again with the fractal compression thang. Laughing
Simplifed, compressed, then expressed as a short sentence!

Quote:
no "big bang"

Agreed. But there are expansion pheomena.
We see then in the expansion of the VE.

Furthermore the expansion of human limbs articulates in exactly the
same fashion. It's a movement from the concavity inside Zero to the
convexity of 1, yielding the 99.99999% space in between 'particulation'.

Quote:
"the path to truth which lies in mentalism, correspondence, frequency ,
duality, polarity, and sex, causality. I have applied this to the planetary
and elemental systems through Phi as it relates to the association
between bioplasma (minerals) and astrology (planetary motion)"

Refreshingly interdisciplinary and great application.

There's a lot of great hits in your second post just above, but I want
to dig up some very relevant background links before replying to that....

more to follow.....

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Tesla also spoke of a mirroring function in numbers 1 and 13
per graphics I saw on the genius Frank Chester's

I should have offered the Einstein quote prior for the incredulous out there-to help put "coincidence" in perspective. Because perspective is EVERY-thing!

"coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous"~ Albert Einstein

There are no coincidences friends. That's a period. Though, through a lack of awareness in the present moment, there is much lost opportunity AND tragedy/suffering for those that underestimate coincidence.

In my perspective "coincidence" is intermediary to cause and effect, subject-object. This video was instructive for me.. Watch it carefully with the perspective of universe/god working overtime trying to bring balance to all the foolish choices of the collective, out blindly chasing "things" and entertainment thinking happiness exists outside themselves, outside the infinite divinity within. Choices made based in wanton ignorance and reptilian ego based emotion and a programmed victim mentality that has created the current state of blind obedience to authority and as a result global chaos as a reflection (9).

Sorry for the OT rant there, but I did tie in a reflection at the end Very Happy. Regardless, it is such a tragedy for those that choose it... but suffering is a critical ingredient to all growth and like all of creation evolution has levels going up and coming down.

It truly is such a wonderful time to be alive and witness to the transition without filters in "truth", individual by necessity, as a filter for those on the path or otherwise. Faith springs eternal through Gnosis.

Number 1:
Number 1 is universal, wholeness, and plays a unique role among 0, 8 and 9 (completion) to make 10 (transmutation). It can be demonstrated that the number nine and the void (Zero or counter space) are analogs; NEYEN is EVERY-thing and NO-thing simultaneously; particle/antiparticle. Perhaps 9 is more the axis of symmetry and 10 is the mirror where the pause you refer to occurs. In fractal form it would be like the particle anti-particle flux and the pause between incarnations that follows the transition of the meat sack. As above-so below.

In numerology, the practice of "Casting 9's" is illustrative of this as are other geometric, temporal proofs that even lend credence to 9 relating to the present moment itself, perhaps the axis/arrow of time, with the symmetry of past-future to represent the manifest realm of the particle.

There appears to exist an association also between Phi and water through the tetrahedron/icosahedron equilateral triangle circumscribed by a circle (really a tetrahedron in a sphere for 3D). I know you are aware of this through the divertahedron. This introduces Phi into the process of creation and ultimately pentagonal geometries, and is the basis for a true Pythagorean triangle of lengths 1-Phi-1 and apposing interior angles, 36-108-36 in degrees, respectively.

In digital root 36-108-36 is 9-9-9, symmetry and this is said to represent the true bond angle between the 2 Hydrogen atoms in a pure water molecule. Three Pythagorean triangles properly rotated and translated from the original construct a pentagram.

To seal the deal this GIF of Phi represented as a fractal division of unity will trigger intuitive insights for those with eyes to see:

This nexus between the tetrahedron and the dodecahedron is represented by Pythagorean logic, your work, Frank Chester's work, Vortex Based math and others that are not aware of it. Be sure to watch this as it is what I referred to prior regarding the interrelationship between the tetrahedron and the pentagram. Genius indeed Fintan.

Frank Chester's "Wonder of Seven" was touched upon with my prior response, but I have a deeper connection to this and the 7 days of creation in Genesis, as it relates to automorphic VBM. The cosmic egg ties in too.

Number 13:
Note 13 is unity and trinity. 13 plays a role in harmonic damping as an anti-harmonic number so it is intuitive/sensable. How did I know you would have familiarity with Mr Chester. I am in CA as is he and there were some synchronicity around vaccines and SB277 (compulsory vaccines) that had our path cross, after having awareness of his work for years.

We had a lengthy conversation during which he made a profound statement that took me a couple days to assimilate: "Stop trying to copy nature" create something new. I think you can grock that given what you have accomplished.

Last, to supplement the statement:
cosmicsojourner wrote:
The 8 around 1 to tie to 9, and though silent regarding Phi, the 9 is referential IMHO.

The first 9 numbers in the Fibonacci sequence; 0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21, add to 54 which is digital root 9, and 5 and 4 have deeper meanings in association with the equilateral (3) and the rediscovered approach for VBM with automorphic form.

Further, the 12th (digital root 3) term in the Fibonacci sequence, following 89, is 144 and another number with deeper meanings, equal to 12 "squared" (squaring is area/space/measure). What makes this special is it is the first number in the sequence with a digital root of 9 (following 89 with root 8 ), and it represents a threshold whereby the ratio that is Phi attenuates to it's accepted value of 1.618 (144/89=1.617977...), and 9 can be viewed from the perspective of a cycle of number 144 to 414 in Walter Russel's work with elemental creation chemistry. Note the symmetry in 414.

The number 12 in-and-of-itself is one of the many secrets in plain sight few have eyes to see, along with Phi/Fibonacci and the field of phyllotaxis and defines the harmonics that define the creation of light.

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Random Excerps for Fintan Reply with quote

Regarding Chestehedron Heart Pause
Fintan wrote:
That would be equivalent to the pause in my pendulum graphic about the relationship between linear and spherical dynamics

Are you familiar with Richard MerricK?

Consider the Pythagorean Comma (the gap between a stack of twelve perfect 5ths and seven octaves) in harmonics as the pause, perhaps. It is cited as 531441/524288, the numerator has a digital root of 9 and is equal to 3^12=9^6=81^2! Harmonics are viewed as the mechanics of a standing wave vibrating around Partial 9.

Thanks for the graphic of the sphere projection to 2D with the cell phone helped me understand the work of Quantum Gravity Research Group with their 8D quasi crystal projections. I still have much review remaining and do not recall the graphic you refer to as it relates to the pendulum. But I think I speak to linear to spherical dynamics below with Phi attenuation.

I would LOVE to gain perspective on the phenomenon of random metronomes synchronized over time. I have a sense that this is a form of Landau dampening, like sympathetic harmonics.

Fintan wrote:
And there you go again with the fractal compression thang.

I like pressure mediation. This is what I contend causes the gravitational vortex... really all spin through the torus/sphere, down to the electron half-spins.

Pressure is force per unit area. Creation is based in time (force) applied to space (area) to create space-time. This happens at the plank scale tetrahedron through a perturbation of the field. And the spinning begins in both directions (duality). That is the role that pressure plays.

Thoughts and emotions are wave forms, which are pressure forms or thought forms. Once the field is perturbed, so to speak, or disturbed from a state of still magnetic light, balanced equilibrium within the inertial plane, it expands into greater and greater expressions of itself if (and only if) that pressure is maintained by conscious beings, the more beings the stronger it gets. Egregores I suppose.

This is how all culture and "civilization" was created. It was no "coincidence" and it all happens through individual consent. It goes deep. Most consent is offered through sheer ignorance. In the age of information ignorance is a choice. I spoke to choices and "coincidence" earlier. We get to chose the choices, but universe/god gets to choose the consequences... causality baby Laughing

Fintan wrote:
Scattered about relevant threads here are arguments backing that view.

Yes, I have seen many brilliant posts here and wish the respective users would visit again. It is very difficult finding others with information to share at this level... you are the first I have shared with and got traction.

Regarding "no Big Bang":
Fintan wrote:
Agreed. But there are expansion phenomena.
We see then in the expansion of the VE.

Yes, IMHO EVERY-thing is based in the sphere, which is the torus with minor radius of 0. These are the Pythagorean "Singing Spheres" or "Musica Universalis". Perhaps the sphere and axis of spin/symmetry is 9 and the torus is 3 and 6, with 0 at the origin. From the particle/antiparticle to the universal scale all of existence, expansion and contraction is occurring at infinite fractal scales of centrifugal and centripetal rotations, respectively.

The breath corresponds to the particle/antiparticle at the quantum scale and at the universal scale, where most place the big bang I place the center of an universal breath at the plane between centrifugal and centripetal motion. Perhaps the span of a lifetime and death is a fractal octave of this, or that of a single cell.

The VE expands from the octahedron at the center of the star tetrahedron to form the icosahedron at 15 degrees rotation and out to the cube octahedron. Perhaps the jitterbug action is the particle/antiparticle flux between "here" and the complex plane. Like cinema and a frame rates greater than 24 frames/sec is perceived as fluid motion. The jitterbug, if I understand in more like a rate of 10^50 Hz!

I believe I can even assign VBM a role in the VE jitterbug Fintan.

Fintan wrote:
Furthermore the expansion of human limbs articulates in exactly the same fashion. It's a movement from the concavity inside Zero to the convexity of 1, yielding the 99.99999% space in between 'particulation'.

Yeas! I just alluded to this I think in the most recent post. The particulation happens outside Phi locations due to harmonic dampening perhaps. And I think the space/volume necessary for particulation to be initiated within fundamentally could be the the Johnson Solid-sphenomegacorona, and ultimately when Phi has attenuated to its accepted value the ovoid or cosmic egg (Ovum Mundi-Egg of the World) of creation geometry is achieved through cycles, perhaps linear polygon edges are the curve-linear transition with Phi attenuation.

Perhaps the sphenomegacorona geometry is congruent with the nascent Phi Ratio that corresponding to 1/1=1. Then as it cycles to higher octaves; 2/1=2, 3/2=1.5, 5/3=1.666...,8/5=1.6... it ultimately attenuates to 1.618 at the 12th Fibonacci term or 144, which has been discussed, and perhaps the spherical geometry.

Fintan wrote:
There's a lot of great hits in your second post just above, but I want to dig up some very relevant background links before replying to that....

Whatever you can send my way to clarify my perspective will be accepted in gratitude.

Please do look into automorphic forms as your treeincarnation header graphics shows the sphere with what appears to be Dedekind eta-function which is an automorphic form in the complex plane.

And ThePaul too, he's a gem:)

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is very difficult finding others with
information to share at this level...

So true. Most live in intellectual ghettoes of towering monotheistic
didactics. Here, we're omni-disciplinary in research and hypothesis.

Occam's razor is a sufficient rudder for our boat. Wink

We sniff the sea air and steer by coincidence across uncharted seas.
Nothing special, we. Journeyman explorers and seasoned sailors.
Simplicity, a compass to chart a course across a map of intuition.
Truth inscribed astride our prow, on both sides of a hull of reason.

It's going to take me few a few days to respond more fully, but y'know
the reason why there's traction here on BFN is that you also are wise to
the kind of systemic understanding keys which unlock this puzzle.

There's a comprehensivist scope here and we've found many of the
same keys. We are also holding this conversation in one of Just0's
number topic threads. His insights and his integration of Fuller's ideas
are more keys. And all this close harmonic seeking itself has made this
connection.

The payoff is everybody has bits of everybody else's jigsaw pieces. lol
So it won't take long for a better picture to emerge. Wink

Meanwhile, and for example....

Quote:
"Please do look into automorphic forms as your treeincarnation header graphics shows the sphere with what appears to be Dedekind eta-function which is an automorphic form in the complex plane. "

The multicolored sphere
seen on the left here:

Is actually one from Anders Raytracing site page.

Quote:
"Riemann sphere with the twice iterated modified Bessel function of the first kind (nu=-2.3))

His site is timing out so here's an archive.org link:

Quote:

And that Reimann sphere is it is sitting in a Menger Sponge:

Quote:

But your mention of Dedekind eta-function is right
on the money because here's one. An unusual one. See math here>

Quote:
How to compute the derivative of the Dedekind ηη function
for values with small imaginary part?

What is happening? it reveals a strange plot with a blind spot.
The white area along the real line is understandable - ηη has
singularities there - but where the white disk comes from,
I cannot figure out......

http://breakfornews.com/9i/bUp6U.png

LARGE VERSION:
https://i.stack.imgur.com/bUp6U.png

Now that's nice - I like the head of a quantum consciousness.
I like the sun coming up with the moon seen overhead.
I like the planets orbiting that sun with tiny moons.

Does this cute plane express as a solar system, or what?
Wink

p.s. The Pendulum is Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: