FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Bruce Lee Quotes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey cosmicsojourner !

Welcome to BFN Forum. Smile

You have a wide range of interests and
that's definitely what we got lots of here. Laughing

Enhancing vision is the mission.

What was once fog is now an icicle. Wink

skinters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Le style est l'homme meme... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Actions speak louder than words...

Thats not lee.
skinters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Le style est l'homme meme... Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
Peter wrote:

Thats not lee.

Ive been a long time fan of lee, but his philosophical front hid a man who used others to further himself. He had a violent temper, and treated his wife Linda like shit.

I suggest people read the Tao of bruce lee by davis miller. He shows that at the end of the day Lee was a flawed man like most of us.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Hey cosmicsojourner !

Welcome to BFN Forum. Smile

You have a wide range of interests and
that's definitely what we got lots of here. Laughing

Enhancing vision is the mission.

What was once fog is now an icicle. Wink

Thanks Fintan, the pleasure is all mine!

Yes, over the last 15 years I have gathered a wide array of unknown unknowns upon which a truth-based world view could be founded, the events of 911 being the catalyst toward my embarking on the path. There is not much I do not have awareness of, but claim no truth on beyond personal Gnosis in some aspects, where the principles can be applied.

Though I do not claim to know anything really, I have sufficiently broken down almost everything I believed before starting the journey, and seek a path within to complete the journey this time round the wheel of causality and dominating the negative ego.

For the last 3 years I have been planning the structure that will go with that foundation and will spend the remainder of my days (daze) here refining that plan as I better understand what else I do not know that I do not know. For now all I know with absolute certainty is I AM THAT I AM and ALL IS ONE.

Fintan,

I have been searching for an appropriate place on the forum to post some work I have on automorphic forms and number theory that I hypothesize compliments Vortex Based Math, and either completes it or corrects it, and hope to collaborate on.

I'm looking for others much smarter than me and less constrained in terms of time/resources. My only agenda is truth. I'm an engineer and not interested in learning number theory related to harmonics and automorphic similarity groups, Cayley groups and the like as it relates to creationism, but that's where I contend this is founded. Fundamentally the cosmic egg of creation from Heliopolis of ancient Cairo in Egypt appears to precede quantum manifestation.

Thanks again!

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Le style est l'homme meme... Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
skinters wrote:
Peter wrote:

Thats not lee.

Ive been a long time fan of lee, but his philosophical front hid a man who used others to further himself. He had a violent temper, and treated his wife Linda like shit.

I suggest people read the Tao of bruce lee by davis miller. He shows that at the end of the day Lee was a flawed man like most of us.

Yes, we all have the demon of duality within as you have alluded.

As I understand there are others like Martin Luther King and John F Kennedy that are held up as pillars of morality, but who some claim conducted their personal lives in less than respectable manners. The secret I have found for me is seeking that part within me and becoming the change. I try to focus on the positive.

When you say "that's" not Lee where you being literal?

Wholeness.

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
skinters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Le style est l'homme meme... Reply with quote

double post

Last edited by skinters on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
skinters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Le style est l'homme meme... Reply with quote

cosmicsojourner wrote:
I try to focus on the positive.

Thats a form of cognitive bias in that we unconsciously skip past any wrong doing over something we cherish.

When i look at a mans flaws like lee i see that he was just human, and not something super human that could leap over buildings, and all this other bullshit thats been attributed to him. Seeing him as someone who applied him self totally to his art gives each of us hope that we can also attain greatness if we adopted the same principles.

Thats not lee literally
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Le style est l'homme meme... Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
cosmicsojourner wrote:
I try to focus on the positive.

Thats a form of cognitive bias in that we unconsciously skip past any wrong doing over something we cherish.

When i look at a mans flaws like lee i see that he was just human, and not something super human that could leap over buildings, and all this other bullshit thats been attributed to him. Seeing him as someone who applied him self totally to his art gives each of us hope that we can also attain greatness if we adopted the same principles.

Thats not lee literally

Thanks skinters,

Non judgement and inspiration is where I am coming from.

If I did not know them personally and have first hand knowledge of their "flaws" everything is hear-say, and truth is stranger than fiction. The video-graphic evidence of some obviously superhuman states of awareness, innate or acquired, is to be admired IMHO, as are his philosophical musings.

Yes, all these things he can do we all can do, and more. But most don't believe... they beLIEve in authority. As David Blaine makes clear here regarding belief, and I will add, we co-create what we believe above and below in this 5-sense perceptual holo-fractal illusion we share and call "reality":

Evil does not exist if there are no victims and if we're being literal none of us are who we are literally. I call it the "meat-sack" being:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: