FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Charlottesville Nazi Rally Terror Attack -False Flag?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
skinters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look not everything that happens is a false flag event. Do you know what that even means?.

There are people who are no doubt well pleased that this kind of division continues. Were there people planted there to incite violence?, Absolutely.
and i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:
I hadn't seen the photos and I am somewhat wary to just buy into the words being used by the media, so yes, they are evidently nazis

The media won't call them whay they are most of the time. Nazi was my word.

Also they identified the guy who drove the car. So now we van perhaps make the false flagginess connection with that aspect of the event.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/12/virginia-unite-the-right-rally-protest-violence

and i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
Look not everything that happens is a false flag event. Do you know what that even means?.

There are people who are no doubt well pleased that this kind of division continues. Were there people planted there to incite violence?, Absolutely.

Yup, I know that. But the Nazi vs anti-fa thing is usually ripe with provocateurs. And pushing civil war is something that's worth considering if the nefarious fuckbags on the top of the establishment pyramid are orchestrating. I'll look for evidence and the usual signs, but ast this point I'm questioning it, not declaring it.

skinters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i wrote:
skinters wrote:

Yup, I know that. But the Nazi vs anti-fa thing is usually ripe with provocateurs. And pushing civil war is something that's worth considering if the nefarious fuckbags on the top of the establishment pyramid are orchestrating. I'll look for evidence and the usual signs, but ast this point I'm questioning it, not declaring it.

Political and racial division does look to be getting worse, and since trumps victory seems to be heading along a direction that's not looking good.

You would need to look back in history to see other violent events to see if this really is something that could see some sort of civil war in time or maybe something that will pass.

You would also maybe look at what are the advantages of the elites or anyone else wanting a civil war to begin with.

I do think the majority of people don't give a fuck about Antifa or natzi groups, and don't want nothing to do with them let alone join either side in a civil war...That the kind of thing that should be taken into account. A 200 odd violent demonstration does not a civil war make.
and i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However again, this is all distracting from the central issue, history should be changed/hidden so it doesn't cause offence?

Removing a statue of a confederate general doesn't mean changing or hiding history. It's just removing a statue from a public space of someone who believed that people could own other people like property. The overwhelming majority of "civilized folk" these days don't believe that is right and they don't believe a statue of a man that stood for what Lee did should be given one inch of public space. If Nazis want to hold a rally to protest the removal of a statue of a slave owner who led an army to fight a war for the preservation of the right to own slaves, they have the right to be ridiculed and counter-protested out of town.

My opinion: Fuck Robert E Lee and his memory. Fuck his statue. Fuck anyone who goes to a protest to argue that we should honor the memory of this or any other violent racist. I have a right that I will continue to exercise, saying "fuck you you subhuman pieces of shit." And of course, as a Jew I have a personal stake in this. Sure, people have a right to organize and peacefully protest and say whatever they want as long as it doesn't incite violence. They should continue to allow being able to do so as long as it doesn't incite violence. But they have a poor track record on that, and it's getting poorer by the minute.

Regardless of my own feelings... I think, given the events that have taken place in our recent and not-so-recent history that it's plausible that the rise of neo-Nazism is part of the narrative of the people-behind-closed-doors that installed Trump as the figurehead-du-jour. And further that specific events given huge mass media coverage are part of this narrative as well.

and i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYT article about the driver, James Fields: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/james-alex-fields-charlottesville-driver-.html

"Military records show that Mr. Fields entered the army on Aug. 18, 2015"... and left four month later. "It was not immediately clear why he left the military."

So he fits the "former military service with questionable discharge" model, a la McVeigh and others after him...

and i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this helicopter... Police say there is no evidence of foul play. And it probably was a completely unrelated freak accident... But just for fun...

Helicopter accidents are not very common, and fatalities are only involved in 10% of these. And adverse meteorological conditions increase risks, and of course it was a clear day.

Over 40% of helicopter accidents involve training or personal/private use.

http://www.fauquier.com/news/charlottesville/trooper-s-brother-berke-was-doing-what-he-always-wanted/article_7c8f4bce-803e-11e7-839b-e7e99fdf97df.html

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't like a statue it offends us, we remove it.
We don't like books they are offensive to us we remove them
We don't like a name it offends us, we remove it.
We don't like a certain newspaper it offends us so we ban it from our campus
We don't like this person on our television he offends us, we remove them

Your speech is hate speech, it's violent you need to be removed one way or the other.

It seems that because of the fact that that you are against this historical figure you won't acknowledge the bigger picture. N
skinters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopping people the right to freedom of speech.

Right that's what it's all about.
and i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't like a statue it offends us, we remove it.
We don't like books they are offensive to us we remove them
We don't like a name it offends us, we remove it.
We don't like a certain newspaper it offends us so we ban it from our campus
We don't like this person on our television he offends us, we remove them

Your speech is hate speech, it's violent you need to be removed one way or the other.

It seems that because of the fact that that you are against this historical figure you won't acknowledge the bigger picture. N

You are making straw-man leaps here and attributing the motive that you wamt to see (it offends us). Removing a statue is the only thing in play here.

and i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
Stopping people the right to freedom of speech.

Right that's what it's all about.

I believe it's about inciting race war and furthering division between groups of wage slaves.

and i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yesmagazine.org/peace-justice/charlottesville-was-not-a-201cprotest-turned-violent-201d-it-was-a-planned-race-riot-20170812
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: