FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
"Evil Mafia" Blamed For Grenfell Tower Inferno
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
I really hope and pray that people will soon realize that 'left' and 'right' mean nothing, they are the 'divide and conquer' game of the master criminals who own the Fed, the B of E, IMF and the ECB, disseminated by their stooges in academia, media and politics. If you just follow the money trails you will find that both 'left' and 'right' lead to the same thing: more zillion$$ in profits for banks and their stooges/cronies. No politician reaches any national prominence/media exposure unless he is more or less in agreement with the macro 'plan', small details are unimportant and keep the slaves happy but if you really look closely you will see this is true.

While folks are busy fighting with each other over 'left' and 'right' the central banking criminals are fucking everyone - except for themselves and their obscenely overpaid stooges/cronies(e.g., the MIC)!

You're preaching to the choir. I'm fully aware of divide and conquer tactics at play. But what do you suggest? Leftist radicals are attacking anyone that doesn't fall in line with their politics, should we just sit there and take it? I would say they are a very real and imminent threat than elusive bankers at the moment.

I'm just more surprised than anything that Fintan thinks Corbyn is some kind of anti-NWO hero. His party opened the migration floodgates, which he and the NWO support, now the average citizen pays the price.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good start would be for EU nations to leave the EU/ECB, reclaim their national sovereignty and forbid their governments from borrowing money. There is no reason on earth why a sovereign nation needs to borrow money when it can issue it's own currency debt-free.
bri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
Useful Eater:

Can't stand the tories but the alternative would be much worse.

Quote:
stillsearchingtruth:

Corbyn's style of social justice is probably too much too soon for
the Zionist cabal and as such I guess you could call him opposition

The NWO Neoliberal cabal been in full power for near on 40 years.
By now they have hollowed out democracy; destroyed the economy
and within another 15 years they will have destroyed the food supply.

I care less about anyone's notional ideology as long as they
are displacing the New World Order from the power structure.

Is Trump a racist? I could give a fuck. He took out the NWO.
Is Corbyn a marxist? I could give a fuck. For the same reason.

Back in the last century, left-right politics meant something.
By this stage, either somebody is with the NWO or they're not.

Just have to jump in and say this is what I love about BFN.
I guess that's why it's called the next level.

In the case of Trump, the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy, but I see the merit of the argument, made by zizek and others, that it actually, in the strangest ways, presents opportunities for progress.

The stuff I'm seeing going on with ICE first hand is pretty disgusting. They're picking up people who have been here for decades with families for DUIs and other low end charges.
je-demande

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO - Theresa May is the Brexit Prime Minister in the near future she will receive endless awards including becoming a Lord etc for sabotaging herself for the Political Elite. In other words Undermining Brexit and keeping us in the EU in everything but name.
I do not believe such a seasoned politician with advisors could make so many fundamental errors especially with her public image during this disaster as she commits Political Suicide. This crap is all deliberate.

je-demande

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:
IMHO - Theresa May is the Brexit Prime Minister in the near future she will receive endless awards including becoming a Lord etc for sabotaging herself for the Political Elite. In other words Undermining Brexit and keeping us in the EU in everything but name.
I do not believe such a seasoned politician with advisors could make so many fundamental errors especially with her public image during this disaster as she commits Political Suicide. This crap is all deliberate.

Found this guy entertaining. He uses all the key words and has some pretty sad inuendo but hey! he's doing his best.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

" Welcome to Britain, where we spend millions papering over poverty with flammable cladding. Not in any way improving poor people's lives. Just ensuring that posh people don't have to look at shitty houses. You can just imagine these f***ers* can't you? "There's been a massive fire in Kensington!" "My God, is the Dutchess alright?" "Don't worry, she's fine, although her cleaner is dead -but cleaners are two a penny these days."

The Tories last year voted against the housing bill, right? This bill it wasn't asking much. It wasn't attempting to turn Buckingham Palace into temporary housing for sex offenders. It was suggesting that private landlords have a legal obligation to ensure their properties of fit for human habitation. What sort of f*** votes against that?

I wonder how many of the 70 Tory MPs who are also private landlords voted against that -including David Cameron? I'll give you a clue: it was ALL of them. This government is packed to the Rafters with people who have no idea what it's like to struggle, to be only one or two paychecks away from being on the street. It's packed to the Rafters with ministers that see everything this government does as a business transaction.

The Tories only social housing policy appears to be taxing poor people's unused bedrooms. Never occurred to them to increase taxes for Russian oligarchs buying their fifth uninhabited home. "Well much of our economy relies on Russian oligarchs, on foreign property investors" well it's not much of a f***ing economy then is it? When it only works for wealthy property investors and not your most vulnerable citizens -who are literally left to burn.

I presume the £370 million your about to spend on Buckingham Palace includes a sprinkler system right? Just asking.

It's not as if the idea that the refurbish facades on
hi-rise buildings could end in tragedy was unknown.

Just look at the speed this facade fire developed in 2015:

Quote:

Deadly Blaze Reveals Ugly Truth Behind Baku Beautification
May 20, 2015 16:16 GMT

A day after more than a dozen people were killed in a massive fire in a Baku high-rise, angry residents are calling on the government to strip city buildings of flammable Styrofoam facing installed as part of a "beautification" scheme aimed at boosting Azerbaijan's global profile.

In some Baku districts, city authorities eager to avoid public unrest ordered workers to begin the process of removing the polyurethane panels from the concrete hulls of aging buildings. But elsewhere, private residents took matter into their own hands, using hammers and sometimes just their fingers to chop off chunks of the crumbly material surrounding their apartment windows and ground-floor walls.

"It's stupid to put up with this in silence. We have to act," said a notice at the top of a Facebook bulletin inviting 23,000 Azerbaijanis to participate in removing the new facades. "We have dismantle this idiotic facing.... Life is worth fighting for."....

Polyurethane panels are commonly used in building facades worldwide, but can be dangerous if improperly installed. In the case of the Binaqadi building, the polyurethane panels were erected nearly 30 centimeters away from the original concrete walls, creating a vertical tunnel of oxygen that fueled the fire with devastating results.

Quote:

Photo Copyright: Thabo Jaiyesimi

Walk of Silence to Launch the
“Justice 4 Grenfell” Campaign

I would like to thank all those who joined us yesterday in the walk of silence to launch the “Justice 4 Grenfell” campaign. The emergency decision to launch the "Justice 4 Grenfell" campaign was taken in order to create one central voice and campaign hub and to bring a sense of order to the various voices that have emerged since the Grenfell Tower tragedy.

Victims are still unaccounted for, families are still grieving, survivors are still traumatised and the community is still in mourning.

This is going to be a very long and drawn out campaign and already we have seen evidence of the state attempting to drive wedges between us. Vultures are circling Grenfell Tower in the form of ambitious lawyers, promising survivors 40 acres and a mule. This will not be a feeding frenzy for those salivating sharks who hope to stuff their pockets and bolster their careers. Jackals in the form of agitators are attempting to stoke the flames of anger and bring violence to the streets. Politicized groups are attempting to hijack the tragedy to promote their political agendas. We will no longer tolerate such opportunists, the community must be left to grieve and to centralise and organise the voices that will eventually bring justice to the victims, their families and the community.

I am asking the young lions of this community to harness their anger and to continue eating grass, knowing full well that you want meat. You have my confidence that I will be hovering over this campaign to ensure that JUSTICE is received and that ALL of those responsible for this tragedy will be brought to JUSTICE.

This campaign will be steered by survivors and bereaved families. They need time to recover from their trauma and when they tell us they are ready to start the walk to JUSTICE, then the process will begin. Lessons learnt and advice from those that have experienced previous similar tragedies and formed campaigns, indicate that it is of vital importance to have a campaign 'framework' in place quickly so that when the survivors and bereaved are ready to act there is 'model' awaiting. Hence, their input of the infrastructure of this campaign, its objectives and the outcomes that will be defined by them has a centralized template to assist them.

We need to demobilise some of the community aid efforts and scale back others in order to bring normality back to the streets. We will conduct ourselves with the same example of humility and dignity that the survivors of this tragedy have demonstrated and await their instruction once they recover from their trauma.

We would like to thank the fire service, police and emergency services for their bravery and the manner in which they have conducted themselves throughout this very challenging ordeal. We would also like to thank all of those who have worked tirelessly around the clock to provide aid and support to the community and those who have selflessly donated clothes, food, funds and professional services from across the country. We know that we will have your continuous support throughout this campaign.

Our collective humanity and demonstrations of solidarity, tolerance and unity has been the hallmark of this tragedy. We will get JUSTICE!

http://bit.ly/2sNKnCJ

Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here fuckin' go again.....sigh. Thanks a ton Fintan.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BigBoss: Here fuckin' go again.....sigh.

Yeah. AGAIN! FFS......

Ishmahil Blagrove nailing it:

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
skinters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ishmahil is asking people burn down some buildings?.

That guys.narritive is dangerous.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
skinters:
So ishmahil is asking people burn down some buildings?.
That guys.narritive is dangerous.

Just watch @ 2:27 in the Ishmahil Blagrove video

Quote:
"But now isn't the time for fire.
Because if we give them fire - we give them what they want.
Y'understand me?
We loose the narrative. We loose the narrative.
And then they say
WE are the perpetrators -burning down public property.
And THEY are the victims..."

That's pretty clear I think.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Hundreds of people died in the Grenfell Tower tragedy,
Diane Abbott has claimed. "I think we are going to find that
the numbers of people that have died will be in triple figures,"
she said.

The media collusion in presenting the low death toll
was one of the most sickening aspects of this tragedy.

Here's another account from a local
reiterating the real scale of deaths:

Quote:

They’re not missing, they’re dead says local
who claims Grenfell death toll is in the hundreds

James D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: