FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audios/Videos: User Guide To World War III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Sibel Who? Reply with quote

Dude, remember when I was a cub reporter for BFN and enjoyed helping take that Agency cunt Sibel down? Good times! Well now I'm no longer a cub and more of a bear! This thread shows your strengths and Keiser is much more than a blathering distraction, he is Agency! With my personal chaos and the ATM debacle, I grew into the bear. Just a FYI, I still have a great fondness for several forum members but if we have no history ... I would strongly advise against fucking with me or my friends, things could get messy! Evil or Very Mad

As a disclosure, I made myself 20 ounces of silver on the back of the pump and dump scheme of MaxCoin. I mined the useless shit and still managed to redeem it for real silver with stupid holograms and promises of redemption using the secret codes attached. I then watched StartJoin and StartCoin appear out of the shitpile that was MaxCoin, another pump and dump scheme and decided to not just post comments, never to be read, but post directly to the puppet Max and his side kick Stacy. All my posts on his media sites were well read but never addressed as to be expected from a Wall Street Weasel.

Finally his very own fan site turned into this:

http://maxcoin.co.uk/

This is fucking excellent and a start to warn others how this guy operates. My persistence paid off with piss and vinegar and a little silver (woo hoo)!

Now back to the point of this post ... you really need to focus on what you know how to do best and that is unwinding the agenda of the madmen in control of this world ... you know exactly what I mean. Both you and Kathy should continue to embody the fierceness of the Irish Tiger and play to your strengths. I need to continue to take a background roll at least for the foreseeable future and will continue to support your analysis. For now I will just post some humor in page wasting debates from the "serious" conspiracy threads.monkey I think there is still some meat left on the bone? Wink

Love you both!
- Hawk cheers

Benn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know nothing about Dr. Nafeez Ahmed, but the following analysis seems pretty cogent to me. Submitted for your review...

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-trump-regime-was-manufactured-by-a-war-inside-the-deep-state-f9e757071c70#.u7h87lcd7

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Keiser pushes...
Pumps and dumps
The blatantly transparent anti white bullshit you white people are the the insufferable enemy inflicting endless pain upon everyone in the world.
Then he throws in tirades about how any weather event is not only as a result of man made global warming but sometimes too, you (who oppose carbon taxes) are basically the enemy of the planet.
Alongside that he pushes (sometimes hardee than other times) peak oil.
He ratchets this up or down of course but is that "agency" ...I will let you decide.
[/url]
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Benn:
I know nothing about Dr. Nafeez Ahmed......

Aha - I see.
Know that he works for that CIA Mouthpiece The Guardian:
Check his articles page:
https://www.theguardian.com/profile/nafeez-ahmed

It's a relentless promo for the Bankster's Climate Change Scam.

His latest article you cited follows the current standard CIA disinfo
aimed at the leftist foot soldiers who don't pay too much attention.
The gambit is to paint the obvious outsider Trump as if he's an insider.
Selling Trump as an insider - while in the middle of an establishment
shitstorm against him of truly epic proportions - is a real challenge, eh?

But when you're Agency, most of the time you have to spout total BS! Laughing

Quote:
hawkwind: Dude, remember when I was a cub reporter for BFN
and enjoyed helping take that Agency cunt Sibel down? Good times!

Damn good! And that's such a case in point. Sibel was a key early scalp.

If not the key early scalp. Because she caught us Ellsberg too.
He was backing her story. So now a left hero has covert feet of clay!
And we can realize from that the huge scope of the political manipulations.
And slow deduction by deduction, jigsaw piece by piece BFN work our way
thru the maze of well-resourced, crafted Disinfo to find Truth!
The payoff from all that continues.....

Quote:
hawkwind:
Keiser is much more than a blathering distraction, he is Agency.

Laughing He's virtually incoherent at this point! Unreal.
And if he runs Jim Rickards one more time he IS Agency!

Yeah it's some slime ball odyssey from the King of Pump and Dump.

Quote:

http://maxcoin.co.uk/

Both you and Kathy should continue to embody the
fierceness of the Irish Tiger and play to your strengths.

Good call Dude! Payoff is a process - underway for us all... Wink

Benn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Selling Trump as an insider - while in the middle of an establishment shitstorm against him of truly epic proportions - is a real challenge, eh?

For sure, but what made it seem plausible was that it painted a picture of a feud within that establishment. I've been primed for stuff like that ever since Illuminatus!
(And don't anyone dare tell me Robert Anton Wilson was agency! I don't know what I'd do!)

ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know anything about this site but I'm quite prepared to believe the gist of its accusations that Obama is totally dedicated to subverting the Trump presidency.

At one point it mentions comments made by Obama (while he was still in office) in which he said there were a lot of things he intends to do as an activist which he couldn't do while he was still president. I can't help but ask what is the nature of these things he intends to accomplish as a private citizen which were beyond the powers of a two-term POTUS?

It's a surreal statement to make. If he's telling us that he can do more to serve the American people (yes, I know...) as a private citizen, I'd like someone to ask him why he wasted eight years of his life in the Oval Office.
There have been plenty of crooks, criminals and seriously sinister types in the White House during my lifetime but I don't think any of them come close to Obama for sheer creepiness.

If Rodham-Clinton had successfully stolen the election, I wonder what fate would befall those who organised an attempt to overthrow her presidency.
But nary a word is said to criticise those - even the previous president - who are determined to subvert President Trump.
This piece puts it well. Advocating the Overthrow of Government is a Crime

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Video of a Failed Missile Launch Isn't From North Korea
Matt Novak | April 17, 2016 | Gizmodo

Quote:
The video actually shows a failed launch from July 1, 2013 that wasnít even conducted by North Korea. It was a Russian rocket called the Proton-M that was carrying a payload of three satellites. The destruction of the payload is thought to have been a loss of roughly $200 million.

The video, which is being misattributed to North Korea, comes on the heels of a very tense weekend on the Korean peninsula. Experts have been predicting for at least a month that North Korea could test a nuclear weapon sometime in mid or late Aprilówith April 15th and the 25th being the most likely dates.

Itís unlikely that video of the missile failure will surface, but if it does and the reports are correct, the missile will probably be shown exploding on the platform. As you can seen from this 2013 test, the rocket is airborne for almost 20 seconds before crashing into the Earth.

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone say de facto annexation?
You got to close to "our" positions which we occupy illegally in your country and you were fighting against "our" sunni terror squads so of course we have the "right" to kill your men as we attack your convoys.
"We" determine the roadmap for your country, Syria is evidently being broken up just like the original plan intended to achieve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: