FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Clinton Crime File
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great find Jimbo and great video - just out in time.

Lionel is a regular on RT and he's a gas!
And when he stays quiet that video's really good.

Especially 52mins on...
Especially 1:05mins on...

Here's a Haiti article from Ortel's website:
http://charlesortel.com/a-deep-dive-into-how-the-clinton-foundation-operates-illegally-and-in-haiti

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/charlesortel

And here's a new article from someone Ortel mentions mid-video.
Take a deep breath and get a load of this:

Quote:
Haiti’s Depopulation: A Globalist Project

By Dady Chery NEWS JUNKIE POST - Jan 12, 2017 at 12:09 pm

A full two-thirds of the earthquake casualties in Haiti on January 12, 2010 were directly due to policies that the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), World Bank, and United States Agency for International Development (USAID) put in place to create surplus labor for the country’s sweatshops.

The now well-known reductions in the tariffs on agricultural products, flood of subsidized Arkansas rice on the Haitian market, and eradication of the locally adapted creole pig were all components of a well mapped-out plan to impoverish Haitian farmers and force their migration from their villages to the capital city of Port-au-Prince.

In this way, about 1.6 million Haitians were added in 30 years to about 800,000 people who were already in the area that would become the earthquake’s epicenter. Since that disaster, there has been a nearly complete eradication of Haitian agriculture and a simultaneous dissipation of the Haitian population to prevent a major famine and popular revolt.

This process has required a collaboration of the Latin American member countries of the United Nations’ so-called peacekeeping mission (MINUSTAH) and Haiti’s richest families.....

READ ON:
http://newsjunkiepost.com/2017/01/12/haitis-depopulation-a-globalist-project/

MORE FROM THE SAME WRITER:
http://newsjunkiepost.com/author/dady-chery/

Finally, this Judicial Watch video aired about a raft of Clinton scams:

Quote:

Try a sample at 36mins

Much, much more: http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/clinton-foundation/

skinters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric!!!...Where are you???....Ffs!!!.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/LyDnqYad5-k

Laughing Click Video Below! Wink

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

LOL I just came to post the same thing. Got the URL loaded in and you beat me to it.

Just think, they are not scaling down or reforming the CGI, they're closing the doors! If the Initiative did do good works, what about the poor people they helped? They're SOL I guess. I won't be surprised when the MSM doesn't report this in any depth but holy shit. This is a gigantic red flag. I mean, what a story with all the whos, whats and whys! Maybe they'll even throw a "where" into the mix as in Where Is Eric Braverman?
Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re the closing of CGI, I got some pushback on another forum over this matter and it seems this closing may not be as nefarious as I had thought. (I haven't fessed up about my new doubts over there yet.) But when I googled CGI closing down the most legit looking source is the NY Observer which is headed by Trump's son in law. Other right wing sites said it too. Then, Snopes says Bill Clinton announced last August they'd be downscaling the CGI and and ending annual meetings as of 2017. Is not a gotcha best when their own side announces a failure, like say in the NYT or WP? Nothing there yet. Nor has Charles Ortel mentioned this in his site yet. So, unless or until you or another TNLer can show me more evidence that the CGI closing is related to the Foundation fraud case I will tamp down my schadenfreude impulse.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BREAKING: Top Clinton Aide Summoned By Congress Turns Up Dead
March 31, 2017 |usapoliticsnow

Quote:
Just days after being summoned to appear before Trey Gowdy’s congressional committee to testify about Hillary Clinton’s email server, one of her aides was found dead at home of “natural causes.”

John Wilson McGill, 34, was pronounced dead on his couch by a private doctor after suffering an apparent heart attack. A spokesman for Clinton’s former campaign said that Huma Abedin, Clinton’s deputy campaign coordinator, found McGill when she stopped by for coffee.

Abedin told police in a statement that McGill suffered from an abnormal heart arhythmia and that his doctor had always said a sudden and massive cardiac event was a possibility. She also told her publicist to make sure that the whole world didn’t knew that he was planning to cooperate with the congressional panel.

Trey Gowdy's office had no official statement but his top aide, said that the committee isn't happy with the circumstances of McGill's death or the fact that [a] private doctor was summoned to pronounce [him dead]. Abedin says she called the private doctor because she hoped he could save her friend.

Comment: He was already dead...how then do you hope to save him. If he wasn't dead wouldn't calling 9/11, an ambulance or paramedic team be the choices?

There will be no autopsy on the body, which will be cremated in accordance with his religion. McGill is the single son of deceased parents and has no family. No services are planned.

Does this whole thing seem a little bit odd to anyone else? It feels oddly like we've seen things like this happen before to people who could possibly incriminate Hillary Clinton. Unfortunately, as the doctor who pronounced has an impeccable record, the findings will be accepted and entered into public record.

Looks like she got away with another one.

A suggestion: why not summon others like Podesta and see what happens to their health? just to test this theory of course.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: