FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
London Attack 22/3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: London Attack 22/3 Reply with quote

No thread on this by now?

Attacker being named as Khalid Masood, 52. Another one previously known to authorities, naturally.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing devil's advocate here but according to reports in 2015, there are over 3000 people people on a watch list (officially it's supposedly more) but let's assume that is the case.

To monitor those individuals 24/7 would require many thousands of police. This, at a time where the police force is being massively downscaled. The fact that it was someone that they had on a list is hardly surprising in the sense that it just underlines why they were on a list in the first place.

The crude tactics used to inflict injury and death upon civilians is exactly what one could expect from real terrorism. Now some people are saying this is fake...by that I assume they are suggesting that it didn't happen. This has become a common theme now and I have not seen or heard anything to back up this assertion.

The fact that "they knew" about this person is really of no consequence when put into that context.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Useful Eater: No thread on this by now?

Well, I suppose I've been drinking the same
devil's avocado kool aid as stillsearchingtruth Wink

Waiting for something which would make this a contrivance....

Pretty boring guy, this terrorist.
Relationship ending, maybe family issues in December.
But fitting a profile of somebody who was at an age to
run out of reasons to keep up the everyday bullsh*t....

Quote:
Khalid Masood part of 'reserved' family in Birmingham suburb
Police name Winson Green resident as Westminster attacker,
a convicted violent criminal with offences spanning 20 years

Things I didn't like about this:

1) Slimy Peter Power on the BeeB to spout usual security psychobabble.

Any involvement by this guy warrants attention. But I noticed that instead
of the usual guff complaining that the 'security services' are hamstrung by
not having sufficient powers, Power was instead warbling on about the
impossibility of security to offer protection. 'Shit happens' kind of attitude.
That's not consistent with an Op. He'd be hyping it all up to the max.

2) A conference of 68 countries aiming to defeat ISIS on at same time.

That conference is a mostly a PR job with the Russians not at the table.
So considering that Putin is the most capable of hitting ISIS, then the
strategic value of the conference is low. Not much motive there.

Finally, the Theresa May's speeches have been about how simply
getting on with 'ordinary life' was the best way to defeat terrorists.
Note the lack of "existential threat to our very way of life" language.

There's no political capital or security capital being made on
the back of the attack, so where's the motive for a setup?

Standing by for incoming data to reassess.....

Useful Eater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:
Playing devil's advocate here but according to reports in 2015, there are over 3000 people people on a watch list (officially it's supposedly more) but let's assume that is the case.

To monitor those individuals 24/7 would require many thousands of police. This, at a time where the police force is being massively downscaled. The fact that it was someone that they had on a list is hardly surprising in the sense that it just underlines why they were on a list in the first place.

The crude tactics used to inflict injury and death upon civilians is exactly what one could expect from real terrorism. Now some people are saying this is fake...by that I assume they are suggesting that it didn't happen. This has become a common theme now and I have not seen or heard anything to back up this assertion.

The fact that "they knew" about this person is really of no consequence when put into that context.

Not saying this was a hoax either but I'm just getting sick about hearing how they were already on a watch list right after they commit some atrocity in a European city.

But any time they report ''he was known to MI5'' my spidey senses can't help but tingle.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Useful Eater wrote:

But any time they report ''he was known to MI5'' my spidey senses can't help but tingle.

Mine too. If one is a known car thief or heroin dealer surely he'd be locked up.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just seen you posting a video of this purported piece of shit (Abu Izadeen) but he is just one of many. Heck, I can go to the streets of Walsall, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and find plenty of young muslim youth who feel inspired by this notion of "Islam first and Islam last". I don't think the police were protecting in the video, rather they understand how volatile the situation becomes with angry young muslim men in particular.

I have watched other videos of Britain First (about 10 of them) and within minutes there are hundreds of british muslims mostly of pakistani heritage who are swarming around getting very aggressive. So, at that point the police have no choice, they can't confront the hundreds, so they make the handful get lost very quickly.

It's exactly the same reason why if I confronted islamist advocates and their left wing buddies, the police would detain me almost immediately. It is an affront to me, but I understand why they would do it. It is not so much protecting, it is trying to stamp out a small fire before it engulfs.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/24/shades-of-gladio-london-attacker-known-to-mi5-police-terror-drill-days-before/

Excellent skeptical look at the Parliament attack.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If no CCTV emerges then this whole narrative is a contrived one.

Let's see what occurs in the next few days concerning that.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than 270,000 pedestrians are killed by vehicles each year, while well over a million are injured. That means more than a thousand are killed, and perhaps three or four thousand injured, every day.

Of the thousands and thousands of vehicular casualties that happen every day all over the world, a tiny fraction just occurred near the Parliament building in London. The logical inference: Somebody spent a rather small sum of money to arrange a publicity stunt which did not even make a faint blip on the day’s (much less the year’s) accident statistics — but which reaped hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars worth of virtually free publicity for the perpetrators.

Who benefits? “Radical Muslims?” (The dead perp in the photo has the typical, iconically-“Muslim” salafi beard.) But it’s hard to see how actual radical Muslims, whose goal is to push Western imperialists and colonialists out of historically Muslim lands, gain anything from such deeds. On the contrary, attacks on Western civilians provide a huge PR boost to the imperialists and colonialists, and free up huge sums of money to be spent on military action against “radical Muslims.”

Pathétique

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: