FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Karmakaze - where the inevitable meets the unstoppable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Forgot about this thread. I sensed the posting then saw it in my inbox. I typed an ongoing rant here a few years back sure enough. I am however more or less correct in my estimation of Jays. I can now more easily communicate with animals overall. The oddity is that birds are easier to communicate with at a distance... If they are right in front of you it's like they ignore. But Jays are vindictive which accounts for past harassment.

It's cool as I can project into an area where they nest and see them. You can actually mind's ear hear them exclaim, "A human!" I've now a crow friend I named Kathy, a Flicker named Penelope and hawk named Hauki (Norse). Since those rants I've also learned how to see (occasional) Aireal spirits. About time as I've been at this for quite a while. I've brought on snow, steered storms etc.

I'm same with karma (the doctrine, not mere cause and effect); superstitious as regards a likely erroneous meme. There however appears to be something to the Rainbow Body phenomenon which might seem to lend credence to the doctrine of being nice at all costs. Skewed doctrine then. Some of these Tibetans are extremists.

Did you think I was being rude in the other thread on hyperspheres etc? That was a real quote capturing the gist of an all too real trend, by some anyway. I'm still into it. Only recently learned about a physicist into Strings who seems to have determined that the aether's dynamics runs on binary code doh.... I typed something similar on that thread; the mystery of line and circle. That mystery sums it up and is essentially what Fintan has been working on. The dynamic, of this dualist thingy which got us into this mess. I'll say that LaViolette's SQK tho more complex is, ultimately, based on same with his "x and y etherons."
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Circular reckoning Reply with quote

Whilst karma is associated with a particular event, repeated innoculation results in a "field effect" whose psychic mass gives our life plan a slant. That slant affects and colors our perceptions and leads to a perspective that, since one is going around in circles, seems to always lead to the same result no matter what the activity (definition of insanity IIRC Wink ).
Karma is a bitch because it gives rise to a litter of in-bred pups. Advancing along one's path means encountering new and ever more significant aspects of existence. Repeated and recursive experiences are more of a warning that only gets more stringent and strident with time.

Last edited by Peter on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Habitual thought. I was referring to carry over karma between lives. Same thing might be involved but something else is going on. I don't like what I'm hearing about et intervention in this regard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: