FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Eureka! Solved: The Mind/Matter Genesis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
Peter:
The music of the spheres

There's even a quirky animation
which plays the orbits as sounds! :

CLICK IMAGE TO HEAR THE PLANET HARMONICS

CLICK ONE OR MORE PLANET NAMES ON THE RIGHT

Quirky Interface :-) - Click Play if the tune freezes.

I love that! I've always wanted to see/hear a good rendering of the "music of the spheres" idea and that animation completely fits the bill.
It's quite awe-inspiring to realise that the likes of Pythagoras had a pretty firm handle on this concept thousands of years ago.

By the way, I had no idea that LaRouche had this side to him. I looked through the website that the animation comes from and there's a lot of tremendous stuff there, not least the Kepler sections. Very impressive.

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Dr. Jefferey Thompson, using nasa recordings, has been doing stuff like this for ages - just more aesthetically pleasing. So what are you going to do with this now?
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Dr. Jefferey Thompson, using nasa recordings, has been doing stuff like this for ages - just more aesthetically pleasing. So what are you going to do with this now?

What does that mean? asking

bri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

ManAtTheWindow wrote:
Azoth wrote:

What does that mean? asking

Terrible new age therapy music?

I pray if bliss, nirvana , or the afterlife sound anything like this

Puke!

Do love his nasa recordings though!

Sounds like modern composers like Ligeti (think 2001), Scelsi, Penderecki etc etc mixed with 50s sci fi movie ufo sounds and theramins occasionally (of course!)

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Yeah, actual vibes from the grahas. Now use them for/apply them to something other than (new agey) enjoyment. Otherwise stop going on about it.

Do anything for chakras? Help in magical ritual? Help know the System/planets better? We've been taxed for all this recall and yet what do we have? A secret space program where we still drive around in stuff better suited for the stone age in comparison?
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Yeah, actual vibes from the grahas. Now use them for/apply them to something other than (new agey) enjoyment. Otherwise stop going on about it.

Do anything for chakras? Help in magical ritual? Help know the System/planets better? We've been taxed for all this recall and yet what do we have? A secret space program where we still drive around in stuff better suited for the stone age in comparison?

Eh?

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Canadian? As Michael Hoffman Jr. said regarding Dr. Dee's magical efforts, "To render everything into a digit."
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Canadian? As Michael Hoffman Jr. said regarding Dr. Dee's magical efforts, "To render everything into a digit."

A single digit in the middle of the hand, raised and held aloft......Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

But I'm into dark mirror goetia. I see your crap - and raise similarly.
and i

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is EXACTLY the distraction from the fake real world that I needed. Thank you Fintan!! Can we evolve now please?!?!
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the machine... Reply with quote

Fintan has touched on a perception of our reality that reveals several keys to that evolution. We have only to participate and fine tune his propositions to enable our access to them. We are on a threshold, people, and you are the vanguard. A weighty responsability but one that behooves our sincerest attention. The levity is simply a reminder that we are but cogs in a machine and that only we can keep it from becoming infernal.
and i

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epistemology is everything.

http://www.ted.com/conversations/17189/the_debate_about_rupert_sheldr.html

Control over what is generally accepted as true vs what is actually true ties together so many of the topics that we discuss here on the BFN forums. Reality is a construct, truth is objective. Reality is sometimes composed of truth, sometimes not. That the two are distinct is something that I think "science" would refute vehemently. But it's easy to observe in every-day life and becoming more overt every day. Most of us here know the "real" news has been fake for a long long time. But "fake news" is just now becoming "a thing". Science attempts to prove things objectively. Our nature as conscious beings give us access to intrinsic knowledge. Whether or not we have the ability to understand all of the details or "prove" this knowledge scientifically is another matter. Whether we can or we cannot, the powers that be have systematically suppressed institutions that are based on intrinsic knowledge and propped up institutions that claim to be based on empirical knowledge.

In the 13th century, astrology was a part of everyday medical practice. Probably they were using intrinsic knowledge, and frankly not to a great degree of success. Yet at the time when "doctors" superseded astrologers as wellness professionals in 17th century Europe, doctors were still using leaches to treat ailments. Neither one's methods had much more success than the other empirically. But "doctors" had the political support of the banks and the church so therefore their authority was legitimized by the powers that be and that of astrologers was delegitimized. This shift in our belief of what is real (doctors know how to heal people and astrologers don't) at the time that it was happening had no relationship to the success rates of doctors versus astrologers in actually healing people.

So take my long winded example to mean that I think truth is out there and may be found by using both science and intuition. Throughout modern history, institutions of control such as the church have ensured that we believe only science and not intuition offers knowledge. I think the truth is either or both can offer knowledge and greater knowledge can only be unlocked using both.

p.s.
@Fintan, I was hoping there was a new Treeincarnation audio summing up this most recent combination of intuitive and empirical knowledge. Is one forthcoming or did I somehow miss the link?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: