FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Trump this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
noplacebo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Trump this. Reply with quote

I'm feeling more astutely than ever,that the divide between our political reality and our conjured view of realty en masse, is widening currently. I think that this is due to us not only extrapolating information that is available to us via non mainstream sources, which we believe to be more credible,eg, new level views of reality on this site, that I don't understand, to trump Twitter feeds that I struggle with slightly less.

What I mean is as humans we are sitting at screens nowadays trying to make sense of the outside world, is it any wonder we become unhinged from the very thing we are trying to capture with our thoughts, again the dichotomy enters, although the web brings us in reach of each other, whilst alone on the thread, our tremblings are heard not just by us, but by the spider whom created it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: