FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How Donald Trumped the New World Order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so yeah, this is pretty fucking real to me. and it's not going to just go away unless we all make it go away right now. not after it gets worse.

But in in the Fintan-you-are-right-on column, there's this:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/561076/donald-trump-9-11-investigation-terror-attack-revolution

There are deep elements of occupy reorganization going on right now. A nuanced group of people, who are just as upset with the lame recent protests as anyone else.

The soft-racists (and let's give them enough credit to say, as Fintan did , that they are smart enough to figure it out on their own), can be (god forbid!) spoken with, beers back and forth, organized.

Because if you are right, we can fight back against any nazi level rising hard. Smile
When it comes to the actual nazis, don't mess around. I agree.

So much more to say, but reflecting before action is good here.
I am truly am optimist no matter how dark it gets.

If I know people, if there is an actual rise of white supremacy fascist hate groups (which I doubt, but they might indeed get crazier and ballzier), they will be 'squashed like cockroaches'.

I appreciate the conversation happening here as a US citizen and world citizen.

It makes me want to look, listen, and feel more. To chat with people and be out in this world even more.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upvote incoming Fintan, wish I could give millions of em'. Thanks to you and everyone else for such amazing nuanced and intelligent analysis, as always.

I've folks around me who speak of this election actually moving folks to band together, etc. Very interesting and cannot wait to listen to this audio again and again (oh, I converted it to mp3 for my player lol).
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are going to talk about the beautiful truth...then there have also been attacks, pretty heinous race attacks against white trump supporters too. The bottom line...the media stirs this shit up, because it's not a huge problem but in portraying it as one they hope it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. There were elements of black supremacy that attached themselves to Obama. some of which were saying the most hideously vile and groteque things but I didn't say any of y'all racing to get into any riots and violence there but I guess as long as it's aimed towards whites....well....that's okay! anyway...this is nothing new but it's the media which creates the reality which people then react to.

Bottom line...would you rather have that cold, psychotic, serial criminal, terror championing Hilary who promised military confrontation with Russia or this alternative? Also I get really confused by the literally hitler...or stalin or lenin comparisons. Since these are all left wing monsters it appears to be not an attempt to create any kind of accurate picture of events but just to cause fear, panic, anger and violence.

Besides....even if you HATE him and hate all of his policy's, this in my opinion marks the death of the mainstream media. All it takes is for you to switch off to it, i.e. switch the channel, stop reading the paper and it's done and it's happening as now they are in a dire predicament in terms of how they can propagandise this.
Robert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the left is responsible for this.

R
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't actually know if you are genuinely in belief about "jews being under threat but Bannon comes from Breitbart.

Milo is a jewish guy who converted to catholicism, he is gay by the way and very proud about it. He is the technology editor of the website.

Larry Solov is the CEO of Breitbart, he is jewish

The Senior Editor of Breitbart is Joel Pollack who is jewish

In November 2015 Breitbart announced they were opening an office in Jerusalem.

Ben Shapiro a very well known jewish conservative was writing for the website in November 2015.

Under a photograph of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sitting at a table with Andrew Breitbart himself and Solov, the article said that a lot of people dont realize this but Breitbart News Network really got its start in Jerusalem, and that the intention of the site was always to be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel.

Ivanka Trump is married to Jared Kushner https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner#cite_note-haaretz-45
The guy is a rich and powerful jewish dude and is still young.

I am starting to think that perhaps jewish people don't have a lot to fear. Moreover as Fintan said, Trump has been financed with jewish money too. I mean for goodness sake, this is crazy hysteria and you have actually cited the southern poverty law centre...just wow.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Furthermore I am staggered how these supposed HATE crimes you talk about are only relating to victims of trump supporters but no mention of the brazen pussy ass disgusting violence towards trump supporters...how about you call it all vile and recognise that this isn't a one sided thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_c5xfuPCq4 one minute into the video, a couple of black guys beating the shit out of an older white man, damn how tough those fucks are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw is this a hate crime? hundreds of people intimidating a young woman...very manly of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9-57kJNm1s ..thankfully a black girl stopped it before it got any worse than having her earrings ripped out and hair pulled out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk Imagine if these were white trump supporters and the black woman was a Hilary supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEFKmF6HiJI black woman attacks white man with a baseball bat after thinking he is a trump supporter.

Do you think this kind of fucked up "minority attacks increase" fuels hatred and racism? Of course it does, that's the whole idea of it....attacks on non whites OUTRAGEOUSLY DISGUSTING...attacks on white or indeed black trump supporters...MEH. Do you think the playing down and dismissal of sickening racist attacks on whites fuels actual hatred from whites? of course it does, that is the idea of it. Every time someone reacts by only addressing one side, they just allow their strings to be pulled.

Fuck this double think...so from a broad stand point Fuck all of you white racists and you black racists, fuck all apologists, fuck all distortions and omissions of reporting the facts but most of all, fuck the mainstream media and all the NGO parasites, all lives matter and always have, to me at least.

That handful of videos was just the tip of the iceberg and as for racist attacks on whites in general, I could list literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds in this country (England) alone but that would just be helping to play into the hands of those that use such facts to then go after and indiscriminately target anyone of that religion, nationality, whatever. So what's the point?

Right, done with this bullshit now.

Edit...great video Robert
bri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEFKmF6HiJI black woman attacks white man with a baseball bat after thinking he is a trump supporter.

First video I clicked on...it looks like some kids did a decent parody video of the political climate in a film class. A bunch of white and black kids getting along and having a laugh. I think you are mistaken.

Great video Robert, I agree.
@3:50 Excellent point.
Forgo the shit indeed!

Just don't forget to be a gentleman .
bri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:

I've folks around me who speak of this election actually moving folks to band together, etc. .

I certainly hope so.

Check out this SNL sketch from a few weeks back, BEFORE the election.

It has garnered much praise from the right, even channels like RebelNews, as showing that well...a lot of America has more in common than we might think.

bri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

Yea, AJ's such a deviously slick NWO spindoctor - embedded in the right.
He enticed Trump to do an interview and the Clinton campaign predictably
later used that interview as a smear tactic in mid October:

We will be seeing A LOT more of him in the coming years I think, even if the Trump victory has positive outcomes. He is their best go-to guy to make sure this country tears itself apart. He has probably been waiting for his big moment to shine. Shocked

stillsearchingtruth wrote:
Furthermore I am staggered how these supposed HATE crimes you talk about are only relating to victims of trump supporters but no mention of the brazen pussy ass disgusting violence towards trump supporters...how about you call it all vile and recognise that this isn't a one sided thing

http://abc7chicago.com/news/trump-supporter-beaten-on-west-side-explains-why-he-didnt-fight-back/1607016/

Well...Wilcox is a real dude. He seems pretty hardcore.

Then there is this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/trump-supporter-punches-woman-argument-brooklyn-restaurant-article-1.2873086

Fintan posted this on the home page but worth noting. I am not a big Bernie fan but love him @3:20 here:
bri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Donald CIA Trump.

Fintan wrote:

And that whole razamataz bullshit circus act of intel assholes like Trump,
Hilly, Obama, Billy C and all is SCRIPTED for Dummies.

It's the best democracy you can write like a daytime soap!
And they do!

If you are seeing thru it.... - you are Sane.

Welcome to Zombieland...
Laughing

Are we sure this still is not the case?
Does Trump winning ensure him to not be intel?
Are we sure this is not Plan B?
Considering how hard they rolled him out on the birther issue?

I appreciate your opinions forming overtime however, if anything you are a person who taught me to be open-minded and fluid, to do the same.
It seems that Trump was a unknowing stooge and with the help of Wikileaks and the American public this whole game backfired.
Calling him a pragmatist could be a bit far.
We will wait and see on that.

Last edited by bri on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:21 am; edited 7 times in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fintan wrote:
Donald CIA Trump.
And that whole razamataz bullshit circus act of intel assholes like Trump,
Hilly, Obama, Billy C and all is SCRIPTED for Dummies.
It's the best democracy you can write like a daytime soap!

Are we sure this is not Plan B?
Considering how hard they rolled him out on the birther issue?
I appreciate your opinions forming overtime however, if anything you are a person who taught me to be open-minded and fluid, to do the same.

Damn right! Question our assumptions 4sure :-)
I know I have. About three times a week as I caught on to the reality.
I would give myself a smack on the head and run the analysis again. Laughing

I was really pissed off when I wrote about Trump and the election.

I figured Trump's hard on right stand was a truly suicidal tactic to use
in order to try win the Republican nomination. Because it was also the
certain path to lose the subsequent presidential election.

Attack ads would later be able to replay his "nutjob" views and the key
swing center voter would be too alienated to back him for the WHouse.

He was either a moron, or a CIA stooge who was there to lose to Hilly.
And as he didn't look like a moron, that meant he had to be intel. Fuk!
I knew (as did Team Hillary and the CIA) that the establishment could
bury him in the election as a racist etc.

Even worse, Trump was embracing "conspiracy theories" in his campaign,
and was saying stuff which was anti-establishment and right on, so if he
went down he takes all questioning down with him and sets us back for
half a generation. "You Tinfoil Trump-er" the catcalls would go!!

Then, end of September you told me Bush Senior was voting Hillary.....
And a week later we found out Team Hillary wanted Trump as opponent.

Yeah, I was PISSED. lol.

But some rare politicians are Teflon-Coated (see Blair, Tony Wink ).
And you can never know in advance which ones actually are!

So when NWO feces hit his fan, Teflon Trump could shrug off
all kinds of shit thrown in his direction!! OMG! Who knew!!

There has never been a president so socially, politically incorrect.
A tinfoil-hatted pussy-grabber in the White House from January -
and Hillary can go grab some too. Wink

For me, I made two posts on dates that changed my perspective:

Quote:
19th October:

Boy was that a red flag!

And then:

Quote:
21st October:

.....there's silence from the mainstream propaganda
media about who exactly are the internet outage culprits!!

And boy did that show that Wikileaks were going full-on, and
there was an international dimension smelling Hillary's blood....

The rest is history, and Vladimir Putin would not
be smiling if Trump had been a Plan B stooge.

Last edited by Fintan on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
bri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodger that Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 19 of 36

Jump to: