FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Why they wouldn't fly planes into the World Trade Center
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No point in analyzing photos of a hologram

Context of '1994: US Air Force Launches Top-Secret ‘Holographic Projector’ Research Program'

Video: Theory of Ghostplane

Holographic projection. A quasi-information warfare/psychological operations program that was first discussed in the Air Force after Desert Storm. Holographic projection involves projection of a three-dimensional holographic image in project decoys above the battlefield.

The Pentagon had listed the holographic projections openly as part of its "non-lethal" weapons program. But since 1994, the program has disappeared from view, evidently now a "black" effort.

The Army's JFK Special Warfare Center and School in late 1991 disclosed that it was looking to develop a PSYOPS Hologram System with a capability "to project persuasive messages and three-dimensional pictures of cloud, smoke, rain droplets, buildings, aircraft......(even religious "images" or "figures")........The use of holograms as a persuasive message will have worldwide application". A concentrated unit of soldiers (like DELTA) armed with the very latest high-tech weapons systems.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
No point in analyzing photos of a hologram

I swiped your post, modified and reposed it on another board. Hope you don't mind.
This was impressive.

You know how there are some who say there was no plane to hit the 9/11 buildings, that it was a hologram. I have gone back and forth on the matter but mostly believing that, of course, there were planes. But then I found this. The first bit is from the History Commons, all real news from mainstream sources and this article says the military were working on holographic psy-op weapons since 1994.

http://www.historycommons.org/context.j ... 4projector

1994: US Air Force Launches Top-Secret ‘Holographic Projector’ Research Program

The Airborne Holographic Projector [Source: Air University]
According to a 1999 Washington Post website report, the US Air Force starts a research program this year to develop a “holographic projector” as a psychological warfare weapon. Holograms are three-dimensional images created by laser technology. The US military explored the idea of using holograms during the 1991 Gulf War to deceive the Iraqis, but did not pursue it for technical reasons. One idea was to project a hologram of Allah several hundred feet in size over Baghdad, but this would take a mirror in space more than a mile square, plus huge projectors and power sources. Additionally, there are strict Islamic proscriptions on the depiction of Allah. However, the US military did not abandon the concept. “The Gulf War hologram story might be dismissed were it not the case that [the Post] has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS [psychological operations] application. The “Holographic Projector” is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to “project information power from space… for special operations deception missions.” [WASHINGTON POST, 2/1/1999; SYDNEY MORNING HERALD, 2/5/2000] A 1996 study commissioned by a US Air Force panel called “Air Force 2025” shows how a future “Airborne Holographic Projector” might look like. In this illustration, a virtual aircraft is created to deceive the enemy as to the size and location of attacking forces. [AIR UNIVERSITY, 1996; AL, 6/1996, PP. 114 ]
Entity Tags: US Department of the Air Force
Timeline Tags: US Military

The next part is how easy it was to make video of that holographic image of the second plane crashing into the WTC. Note how the building does not move upon impact. And keep in mind the designers said the weave of the outer skin was supposed to act like a screen which keeps out flies.

And I mean, come on. Did you have any idea there was a project to make fucking holographic projectors for use in battle? Not I, but now that I read about it, yeah. Of course, they do all kinds of wild shit for the military. Which brings me back to a point I speculated about a long time ago based upon what my Navy SEAL friend once told me about some exotic explosives, especially this exploding rope you lay on the ground to make a deep tank trap. (Which sounds plausible because I just told you.) If the PSYOPS guys have fucking holograms what kind of shit must the demolition guys have? 911 researchers have said they've found nano-thermite residue in the dust. Debunkers debunk this, of course, but what the fuck does a debunker know about military grade nano-thermite? What does any civilian know about it? There was no official investigation for explosives in the entire 911 story. All the truthers have are these iron microspheres and red grey chips in the dust and a few wobbly connections from where it may have come. I contend what my common sense had told me since the day of. There is no natural or physical way for those buildings to have come down in the manner they did, planes or no planes. Some kind of exotic explosives and some David Copperfield magic must have been used.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidently Russia has the goods on this topic, including satellite imagery that nails the U.S. government as the perpetrator on 911.

США боятся обнародования российских спутниковых фото трагедии 9/11
07.02.2015 | Источник: Правда.Ру

Translated from Russian:

Quote:
American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the United States and Russia have reached the worst point since the cold war, Putin has delivered Obama only minor trouble. Analysts believe that the "calm before the storm". Putin is going to hit once, but he was going to beat strongly. Russia prepares to release evidence of the involvement of the American Government and security forces to the attack of 11 September. The evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

The published material can prove malice of the Government towards the people of the United States and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned to the u.s. Government, but has its proxy. So that the attack on America and the people of the United States was seen as an act of aggression by international terrorism.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as Assistant u.s. oil interests in the Middle East.

The evidence will be more convincing than so that they fall on the previous cases of manipulation of public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Russia proves that America is not the first time substitute and kill its citizens, that would be a reason for a military invasion of a foreign country. In the case of the attack on September 11, "the evidence will provide satellite images.

If successful, the consequences of Putin's tactics are for the American Government the most ugly. The Government's credibility will be undermined, in cities will begin mass performances coming in revolt, a picture painted by American intelligence.

But as the United States looks on the world political scene? Validity of America's position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be undermined, then immediately take the rogue countries and Islamic terrorists.

Do not be confused by such unsightly scripts, the real situation could be much worse, experts warn.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate
Christy A. Heid, Brian P. Ketchel, Gary L. Wood, Richard J. Anderson, and Gregory J. Salamo | ARL-TR-1520 February 1998

Quote:
Holographic Display
The three-dimensional hologram is a real image of the object and can be displayed in free space. The image can be viewed by projection, via lens relays, directly into the eye or a camera.

Multicolor electronic holography and 3D image projection system
US 6760134 B1

Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate
Christy A. Heid, Brian P. Ketchel, Gary L. Wood, Richard J. Anderson, and Gregory J. Salamo | ARL-TR-1520 February 1998

Quote:
Holographic Display
The three-dimensional hologram is a real image of the object and can be displayed in free space. The image can be viewed by projection, via lens relays, directly into the eye or a camera.

Multicolor electronic holography and 3D image projection system
US 6760134 B1

Wow - I haven't been able to read the original paper yet - but. just from the summary you've posted here, that's fuckin well trippy tech...

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: