FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
WTC7.... the Final Verdict is in on 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Jimbo



Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 491

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth Amilius your diagram is in play over at the Truth and Shadows blog. Not in a big way, mind you but as a taunt in the comments section for a troll-y type to debunk. If he can find fault with your logic then he wins. He has so far refused to take the bait.

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/chandler-goes-debunker/#comment-35449

"A.Wright, (trolly guy)

I think it is time to put you on the spot and get a straight answer out of you or send you packing as a troll. So I am re-posting a link to an analysis of WTC 7 that proves empirically that it MUST have been brought down by explosive demolition. HR1 posted this above but here it is again: http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7242sid=32163d44d9e557a9accde0d174b3f60c"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aemilius



Joined: 14 Mar 2015
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aemilius wrote:
You all disgust me.


Oops. Sorry about that.... had a few drinks and the whole rainbow thing just pissed me off for some reason.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aemilius



Joined: 14 Mar 2015
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo wrote:
For what it's worth Amilius your diagram is in play over at the Truth and Shadows blog. Not in a big way, mind you but as a taunt in the comments section for a troll-y type to debunk. If he can find fault with your logic then he wins. He has so far refused to take the bait.


I saw that.... thanks for the heads up. I'm signed up over there but the whole "Comment Moderation" process makes it difficult. By the time ones comment finally appears the conversation has moved forward.

I think what I'll do is simply challenge anyone there who claims to have a valid objection or correction to meet me over at the Cambridge University sponsored TheNakedScientists forum where there are no such restrictions. If they don't meet me there, they lose by default. I doubt the challenge will be accepted though, if no one at Cambridge University can refute it or point out any error.... What are the chances some anonymous forum poster can?

I'm still have 100% confidence in the Analysis I posted and no one to date has shown it to be incorrect in any way.

Take care Jimbo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jimbo



Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 491

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aemilius wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
For what it's worth Amilius your diagram is in play over at the Truth and Shadows blog. Not in a big way, mind you but as a taunt in the comments section for a troll-y type to debunk. If he can find fault with your logic then he wins. He has so far refused to take the bait.


I saw that.... thanks for the heads up. I'm signed up over there but the whole "Comment Moderation" process makes it difficult. By the time ones comment finally appears the conversation has moved forward.

I think what I'll do is simply challenge anyone there who claims to have a valid objection or correction to meet me over at the Cambridge University sponsored TheNakedScientists forum where there are no such restrictions. If they don't meet me there, they lose by default. I doubt the challenge will be accepted though, if no one at Cambridge University can refute it or point out any error.... What are the chances some anonymous forum poster can?

I'm still have 100% confidence in the Analysis I posted and no one to date has shown it to be incorrect in any way.

Take care Jimbo


I quite like the site despite the way comments are posted. (I requested a forum style once. No response to that.) Still, T&S is the liveliest 9/11 site going and anyone can comment with no time lag. Right now they're deeply into debunking David Chandler who recently stated as a scientific fact that it was a plane which hit the Pentagon dissing all other ideas about the Pentagon, especially the "north of Citgo" flight path gang whom most of the T&Sers represent. Hope to see your name there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aemilius



Joined: 14 Mar 2015
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan (and all)....

Fintan wrote:
For the non-technical reader, that's the most persuasive,
clear and accessible case for the impossible free fall I've
ever seen online.

Fintan wrote:
That's a prima facie case, right there.
In other words, that's basic grounds
for demanding an new investigation.

Fintan wrote:
So give me a few days to pull it together and
for sure the WTC7 issue legitimately would be the
first order of business for the trial process.

That was over six months ago yet the 9/11 - THE TRIAL section
of the 9/11 - THE FINAL VERDICT forum remains closed to
the posting of the ANALYSIS.

I'd have thought having run a forum for as long as you have
here with an empty "Trial" section that upon finally being presented
with such a clear cut easy to understand prima facie open and shut
case top to bottom empirically verifiable scientific method driven
graphical target system analysis and conlusion arrived at by process
of elimination that reaches a difinitive finding of fact that unravels
the whole thing both scientifically and legally in a single post you
would have pounced on it, but mysteriously (or maybe not so
mysteriously).... you didn't.

First you couldn't get around to it because there was something you
were working on.... then you left it in General Discussion ostensibly
so that it would get more views.... and all that is then followed by
more months of silence.

Is this some sort of controlled opposition "Gatekeeping" operation?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... Its a bit disingenuous.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aemilius



Joined: 14 Mar 2015
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello skinters (nice to meet you)....

skinters wrote:
Yes... Its a bit disingenuous.


....that's putting it mildly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aemilius wrote:
Hello skinters (nice to meet you)....

skinters wrote:
Yes... Its a bit disingenuous.


....that's putting it mildly.


Well only fintan knows why there is stalling on this. On the whole I like what he does so not sure exactly what's going on here.

Nice to meet you also...you seem to have put a lot of work into this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southpark Fan



Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 1440
Location: The Caribbean of Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Address Downtown Hotel (63 stories) that burned in Dubai on new year's eve - burned for 22 hours.

Address Hotel fire raged through 40 floors of the 63 total. (64% of the building height)

It didn't fall down.

Despite:
    :: Speed which blaze spread across hotel will become focus of investigation
    :: Questions over safety of flammable external panels banned in the UK
    :: Made from a thermoplastic core known to burn quickly and spread fire
    :: Outlawed in Dubai in 2013 but claimed to be on 70% of state's high rises

The flames appeared to have soared to near the top of the building within seconds. More than an hour after the fire started, it still appeared to be out of control.


Smoke billows from the Address Hotel even as cooling operations continued until Friday evening.
(Photo by Shihab)


The Address, Dubai

Architects: Atkins

Atkins was responsible for the architectural and engineering design of this five star hotel and serviced apartment building located in the prestigious Business Bay area. The development comprises a business centre, health club and spa, a restaurant and parking bays for 900 cars.

The Address is a mixed-use, 63 storey tower comprising a 198 key, 5 star hotel plus 626 serviced apartments. The imposing 306m height and striking design produce a landmark project that stands at the opposite end of the lake to the world’s tallest building, the Burj Dubai.



Dubai tower image
© from Atkins



See: http://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/general/address-hotel-fire-raged-through-40-floors

_________________
"Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Boss



Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 826
Location: Outer Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aemilius wrote:
Hi Fintan (and all)....

Fintan wrote:
For the non-technical reader, that's the most persuasive,
clear and accessible case for the impossible free fall I've
ever seen online.

Fintan wrote:
That's a prima facie case, right there.
In other words, that's basic grounds
for demanding an new investigation.

Fintan wrote:
So give me a few days to pull it together and
for sure the WTC7 issue legitimately would be the
first order of business for the trial process.

That was over six months ago yet the 9/11 - THE TRIAL section
of the 9/11 - THE FINAL VERDICT forum remains closed to
the posting of the ANALYSIS.

Is this some sort of controlled opposition "Gatekeeping" operation?


What lol...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
je-demande



Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 246
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
Aemilius wrote:
Hi Fintan (and all)....

Fintan wrote:
For the non-technical reader, that's the most persuasive,
clear and accessible case for the impossible free fall I've
ever seen online.

Fintan wrote:
That's a prima facie case, right there.
In other words, that's basic grounds
for demanding an new investigation.

Fintan wrote:
So give me a few days to pull it together and
for sure the WTC7 issue legitimately would be the
first order of business for the trial process.

That was over six months ago yet the 9/11 - THE TRIAL section
of the 9/11 - THE FINAL VERDICT forum remains closed to
the posting of the ANALYSIS.

Is this some sort of controlled opposition "Gatekeeping" operation?


What lol...?


What lol...?

_________________
Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aemilius



Joined: 14 Mar 2015
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:
Big Boss wrote:
Aemilius wrote:
Hi Fintan (and all)....

Fintan wrote:
For the non-technical reader, that's the most persuasive,
clear and accessible case for the impossible free fall I've
ever seen online.

Fintan wrote:
That's a prima facie case, right there.
In other words, that's basic grounds
for demanding an new investigation.

Fintan wrote:
So give me a few days to pull it together and
for sure the WTC7 issue legitimately would be the
first order of business for the trial process.

That was over six months ago yet the 9/11 - THE TRIAL section
of the 9/11 - THE FINAL VERDICT forum remains closed to
the posting of the ANALYSIS.

Is this some sort of controlled opposition "Gatekeeping" operation?


What lol...?


What lol...?


What lol...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.