FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: France Terror - The Five Mile Conspiracy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wiki thing could be BS, especially about the odd time posting time, 23:06, and the French PM's statement at 23:58. If the UK (where the entry originated) is one hour behind France then it was 24:06 France time when the the poster posted, enough time to write the thing and get the times right. And the original entry is not as elaborate as the article says. It could have been knocked out in short order IMO.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point.
I've been wondering about the time required to get all the detail...

It sure warrants some watching 'cos the Sea-Eye-Eh?
are so fond of Wikipedia as a propaganda platform.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The earliest versions of the article had just been erased from Wikipedia’s change record. Everything before 00:00 was erased from the record, preventing access to the originals of the story. That aroused suspicions immediately.

(That list of deleted versions was gotten again by going to the user page of the person who wrote the article, known only by his number 82.45.236.70. The list appeared there and the articles proved linkable and recoverable. You can reach them, until they’re taken down, by clicking on the list given in Footnote 1.)

In some cases, reports on the cabal’s handiwork have been posted and time-stamped before the event. That has not happened in this case. The black-ops people seem to have gotten better at their handiwork. Nonetheless such full reportage only roughly two hours after the event, for me, still pointed to collusion.

Or did they?

On closer inspection, after this article was initially written, I’ve found a comment so implausible that it closed the case for me.

In the 23:06 version is this comment:

“In a televised statement at approximately 23:58, French President François Hollande declared a state of emergency and closing of borders for the whole of France.”

How could the writer report what President Hollande did at 23:58, as if it’s a fait accompli, when he’s writing at 23:06, before it happened? Does this not remind us of the BBC reporting the fall of Building 7 with Building 7 still in the background?

The reason for mounting such an article to places like Wikipedia (I assume there are other similarly-located articles as well) is to “fix” their version of events, on influential and accepted Internet information sources. The public trusts Wikipedia. Who would ever think it was being used to sell a black operation?

I mean really? People are not that sick and twisted are they?

chompski

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:44 pm    Post subject: France and the Strategy of Tension Reply with quote

France and the Strategy of Tension

Let’s hope the security services get all the extra funding they will undoubtedly ask for in the wake of the events in Paris. I’m sure we can all trust them to put the unaccountable billions earmarked for black ops to good and positive use.

Sadly, we’ll never get to find out due to reasons of ‘national security’ which is a real thing and not just a way of both government and the great-and-good hiding all the shameful and illegal things they’re constantly up to.

I know it might seem typical of me to take a conspiratorial view of events but there are some serious anomalies with what happened on Friday. As an example, the police let 100 people be shot dead at a music concert before deciding to do anything about it. Even for a Death Metal gig this number seems excessive.

Some are arguing this is the latest staged act in the ‘Strategy of Tension’ which, back in its glory days of Operation Gladio in Italy involved the security services blowing up buildings and killing people then blaming it on left wing extremists, thus justifying any right-wing retaliation. That’s been just about the modus operandi ever since.

Basically, we’re all a lot easier to control if we’re shitting our pants with fear. If we’re begging those in charge to DO something to make it all right again, so much the better. We need to be controlled. It’s for our own good.

A name you don’t hear mentioned that much, but only because nobody knows how to pronounce it, is Zbigniew Brzezinski, one of Obama’s handlers. In 2009, he came up with the not-at-all psychopathic insight that “in earlier times, it was easier to control a million people, literally, than physically to kill a million people” while “today it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people.”

Cheers, Zbig for that delightful window into the minds of your kind. I’m sure you have a load of others great lines, but now you just get Obama to say them for you. Which is a relief because after nearly eight years, his name can be pronounced by the average American, even if they then go on to pronounce him a “muslim cock fag” when he is, of course, a Satanist cock fag.

As Cultural Marxism aka Fascism won their game of destroying everything worthwhile about Western society a long time ago, and when the end of the Cold War meant we would need new ways of expressing ourselves as free individuals than wearing blue jeans and listening to Neil Young, so the elite needed a new divide and rule thing going on. So they decided to make Muslims the new enemy.

Before Muslims, it had been the Sealed Knot Society for a while, on account of all those weapons, but it was decided having real, new crusades would be way more fun than whatever happened way back when. For a while there, though, they were a real contender. The Sealed Knot, for their part not experienced with dealing with anything much bigger than a re-enactment the Battle of Edge Hill, stepped aside graciously and with some relief.

Muslims it would be.

I seem to remember George Dubya back in the day, saying “This is not a war on Muslims. It’s a war on Islam,” but I’m pretty sure that was satire. Hard to tell.

The fact that Muslims immigrants to Western countries tend to segregate themselves and colonise whole neighbourhoods, plus they look so very different and refuse to even try a bacon sandwich- even if they smell it being cooked- has done them no favours, unfortunately.

They should have knuckled down to the National Lottery and TOWIE with the rest of Britain instead. Unfortunately, many of their traditions are so odd to Westerners it is easy for the demonic to demonize them. Note however, not all Muslims are the same. In the northern part of Oman, for instance, they view women covering up their entire faces as ‘retarded’- actual quote from an eighteen year old student- because there is no mention of it in the Koran. Instead it is a symbol of ultra modesty / extreme egotism combined with simple abject fear of being pack raped should any features get so much as glimpsed outside the home.

We could go some way to easing the covering-up situation by gently advising the next time we see a lady in full burka: “I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you, love; you’re not all that anyway.” Maybe she will then realise how silly she has been all these years and cast her black mask aside like Batman coming off duty.

Likewise, the Omanis again justify drinking alcohol due to a passage in the Koran which doesn’t expressly forbid drinking, it just says on balance the cons outweigh the pros. This is a handy get-out clause considering a third of the male adult population are alcoholics.

As for the verses condemning homosexuality, which were in the English translation of the Koran I read; -clearly these were added after the Arabic edition, much like all the ‘theeing’ and ‘thouing’ of the St. James Bible. If not, explain to me why the all-male college I recently worked for didn’t sell cigarettes but DID sell condoms. The heavy duty ones.

But back to France, and even if these killers ARE ISIS members- which they madefairly sure people knew by loudly shouting “I am ISIS!”- it’s been pretty categorically shown, to those who don’t believe the hype, that ISIS is an intelligence creation- CIA- first and foremost, supported by Saudi Arabia and Qatar- both Sunni countries with an inbuilt hatred of the Shia- plus Turkey and Israel.

Britain’s in there too, stirring it all up as its mandarins stir their cups of Earl Grey and arms deals go down between urbane accountants at the Export Credit Guarantees Department. Bourbon biscuits, no doubt a subtle revolutionary joke, are included.

Fans of delving down these kinds of rabbit holes may also want to research Britain’s role in setting up the Muslim Brotherhood or even those persistent rumours that the House of Saud are secretly Jewish and Wahabism just a load of mind control for the masses.

The fact that ISIS are not who the media have been telling us they are ever since they so scarily appeared on the scene in their white Nikes, is this- and it’s a dead giveaway. America drop bombs on ISIS for two whole years and nothing much changes. Russia take two weeks to practically obliterate them.

I said at the time of the Budapest refugees- and I happpened to be there so was able to check out the makeshift camp- most of the refugees were strapping young men who looked fighting fit and many of them had Samsung Curve phones which are at least as expensive as iPhones.

I read a defence of refugee smart phone usage in the Guardian about how even poor people have smartphones these days and who are we to judge? The Guardian article also suggested that they were actually cheap bottom-of-the-range Androids and- here’s the emotional bit- how would YOU feel if you were miles away from home and unsure if loved ones were still alive etc. In fact, how dare you anything at all with your patriarchical white privilige suggesting smart phones are only for us ‘developed’ nations. Blah Blah Blah. They were Samsung Galaxy Curves and iPhone 6 /6 pluses for the most part- I took some photos if anyone wants evidence.

So if we accept the thesis that ISIS are actually ‘our’ – well, the globalists’- mercenary boys, then it makes sense they were all pulled back to defensive positions throughout Europe once Russia started making serious noises.

All of this was cheered on by a mainstream media that had suddenly developed empathy for the first time in EVER, which in itself was a dead propaganda give-away.

Any time ‘they’ appeal to your emotions they’re hoping you will react emotionally and in the way they want you to. Problem-Action-Reaction or Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis. The result of this Hegelian dialectic is to push humanity by degrees into serfdom.

So basically we have the Deep State of the Anglo-American Order plus acolytes responsible for a massive bloodbath and it’s not even false flag anymore because anyone can see that they themselves created, funded, armed and trained ISIS, an identity they find good enough to shout about.

Of course it is a tragedy that so many died. But there’s agendas and power plays going on and we’ve already seen our leaders think nothing of hundreds of thousands, or even millions dead. We are pawns on the grand chess board, nothing more. In truth, they want us ALL dead and when they’ve worked out how to automate everything they probably WILL. And then how silly will they feel, not having anyone to swan about in front of, feeling all self-important yet no audience of proles to validate their existence?

PS: When I was working in Oman, my students would REGULARLY get spam phone messages in Arabic and English inviting them to come help build the Islamic Caliphate- saying it is your DUTY as a Muslim- great rates of pay and fringe benefits.

The mobile number the messages came from was American, but that means very little in terms of geo-positioning. But I bet if you could trace those lines they’d be coming from a pentagram-shaped building in DC. Or one of countless front companies.

PPS: Everything I have written above can be corroborated through a number of sources. I’d suggest you do your own research rather than ask me for links. There’s a good deal of work to do in weighing up whether a source is reputable or not. This requires critical thinking, which is about the best thing you can do for yourself in this world, besides wanking, and- unlike wanking- only ever gets better and better.

Why am I even writing about this event on what is at least meant to be a humour site? Well, funnily enough I can’t get a joke out of this one. Charlie Hebdo I did a line of white powder with the slogan “Je suis crushed up aspirin and infant milk formula.” This time, I can’t make light of the situation

No doubt Charlie Hebdo will come up with load of “Haw haw! Aren’t Arabs stupid” sucide bomber cartoons plus a cover which I’m hoping they will rise to the challenge with. I’ve heard it’s an actual depiction of Mohammed with an arrow pointing at him saying “He’s a cunt”- only in French, of course. Mohammed is sodomising Francoise Hollande avec une baguette which gets soggy from Hollande’s tears splashing off his Masonic apron.

It will seem utterly offensive to most, be responsible for a fair few more deaths but will be dreadfully witty for those with a subtle grasp of French humour and so therefore defendable to the death- if it comes to that.

Side note: If I were to do a “Where’s Wally?” type book but call it “Where’s Mohammed?” and YET have NO ACTUAL DEPICTION, would this be praised or condemned by the Islamic community?

source:

http://www.makeyourselfuncomfortable.net/france-and-so-on/
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a speech Monday to both houses of parliament meeting in Versailles, French President François Hollande made clear that in response to the terrorist attacks carried out on Friday by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), he intends to carry through a sweeping assault on democratic rights. Hollande’s speech marked a major step toward the imposition of authoritarian forms of rule in France.

The measures proposed by Hollande would give the president the right to exercise arbitrary powers, transfer public authority from civilian institutions to the military and suspend basic democratic rights. The French Republic, if not formally dissolved, would function in a manner that flagrantly violates democratic principles.

Hollande’s announcements make clear that he intends to modify the French constitution to give the government the power to impose an indefinite state of emergency.

Then have gavel to gavel MSM coverage of all the other Syrian/Iraqi refugees going to other countries; then demonise them all; then produce another incident(s); then really implement the Police State in said countries. Like Hollande has just done.

Sound familiar? Who wins, while all of us lose?

Let's be realistic about Syria.

With around 120 miles of coast line, Syria’s geographic location on the Mediterranean Sea makes it an obvious export center for landlocked oil producers within the greater Middle East seeking to export their oil and gas reserves to European markets. And while Syria’s strategic location and warm water port on the Mediterranean may have been considered a national asset in times past, it is now a major liability amid the 21st century game of empire. Syria now sits near the center of a competing effort by Sunni Islamic kingdoms and Western nations to pump cheap Middle East gas supplies to Europe and beyond.

Syria is already part of a Western-ordained gas pipeline that spans from Egypt to Homs. This pipeline, known as the Arab Gas Pipeline, was originally planned to continue traveling north of Homs up into Turkey. From there, it can be piped into Europe. The major players of this Western approved pipeline include Saudi Arabia and Qatar, among other Gulf nations.

Syrian President Assad’s mistake was to reject the Arab Gas Pipeline in preference the Iran-Iraq-Syria gas pipeline, also dubbed ‘The Islamic Pipeline.’ This proposed pipeline would obviously compete directly with the Arab Gas Pipeline’s goal of delivering Mideast natural gas to Europe.

Most Arabs view the Islamic Pipeline as a Shi’ite pipeline serving Shi’ite interests. After all, it originates in Shi’ite Iran, passes through Shi’ite Iraq, and flows into Shi’ite controlled Syria. Therefore, the Sunni-dominated Gulf nations have both an economic and religious reason for preventing the Islamic Pipeline from becoming a reality. So far, the Gulf nations have violently opposed Syria’s adoption of the Islamic Pipeline by arming opposition fighters within Syria in order to destabilize the nation. While the ultimate goal is to topple the Assad regime, these hopes appear to be diminishing as Assad remains strong and defiant in the face of recent opposition.

ISIS is good for the US (and cronies) when they fight US's wars in the middle east and kill innocent civilians elsewhere. Imperialism and terrorism are two sides of the same coin. This as a fact is getting increasingly clear.

Qatar has invested heavily in liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants and terminals that enable it to ship its gas around the world in tankers. Yet liquefaction and shipping increase total costs and, particularly as gas prices have slipped, Qatari gas will be easily undercut in European markets by cheaper pipeline gas from Iran/Iraq/Syria.

The civil war in Syria began “almost at the same time as the signing of a memorandum in Bushehr on June 25, 2011 regarding the construction of a new Iran-Iraq-Syria gas pipeline.” According to a UPI report from 2011, the Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline would have bypassed Turkey and been in competition against the Nabucco Pipeline, which was one of the proposals to bring Azerbaijani natural gas to Europe.

Syria and Iran, as clients of Russia, would not want to support Nabucco, or any other pipeline for Azerbaijani gas, because of the harm such a pipeline would do to Russia’s interests.

Sunni’s saw this pipeline as a «Shiite pipeline from Shiite Iran through the territory of Iraq with its Shiite majority and into the territory of Shiite-friendly Alawite Asad». (The Alawite’s being another Islamic faction that some think is friendly to Shia Islam)

The result of all this is this pairing of alliances:

:: Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, U.S., Britain and France
:: Syria, Iran and Russia

In any case, for the Qatar-Turkey faction to be in control of shipping this gas to Europe, they had to change the government in Syria. Hence, an engineered civil war in Syria. With the advent of ISIS, that war has blown way out of control.

Qatar had signed a pact with the Muslim Brotherhood to support their international expansion, leading to Muslim Brotherhood governments in Jordan and Syria.

In summary – all this says the Middle East is full of feuding factions. They see Syria’s territory as a useful route for a natural gas pipeline. The route for that pipeline is the subject of a multi-dimensional war over the future of Syria. The prize goes to whoever is in control of the channel via which natural gas in the South Pars / North Dome Field makes it to Europe.

So ISIS or whatever they are - is just a tool. Something to be removed like a piece of lint, a bottle cap or the pin on a grenade.

Result:

:: Fear/agitation to drive consumerism
:: Clampdown the police state
:: Create rifts between populations and refugees/immigrants
:: Reinforce like minded views on violent response to 'terrorism' - say the West and Israel
:: Maintain the illusion of the boogeyman around every corner

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:
17th November, 2015

PARIS TERROR:
THE FIVE MILE CONSPIRACY
NATO HQ TO ISIS HQ

Debunking Mainstream Myths and Misdirections About the
Source and Reasons for the Paris Terror Attacks.

LISTEN on DSL:
Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-2015-11-17.mp3
Click to Play -- Dialup listeners Right-Click to Save / Download.

LISTEN on Dialup:
Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-2015-11-17-Dialup.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to Save / Download.

Quote:
REFERENCES & LINKS

ENLARGE THIS IMAGE >

VIEW ON GOOGLE MAPS
FIND A SHORTER ROUTE!!

https://goo.gl/maps/JryLoC6Vv4p

READ:
http://www.one-tab.com/page/cOrh-5kSSYeh_utCELnQPg

Full video of a man 'eavesdropping' on Putin & Obama at G20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6qJpCutWug

Why did they let him go? On-the-run Paris terrorist
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318765/Paris-terror-suspects-arrested-Brussels-car-given-fine.html

Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members
https://www.rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries

The Fall of the New World Order
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7291

We've Just Won World War 3
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=83586#83586

CLOSE CALL HEROS JUST MISS SADDAM

http://breakfornews.com/saddam-romance.htm

kiwikeith

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paris attack witness says two heavily armed gunmen pulled up in a new looking black Mercedes with dark tinted windows.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paris-attack-witness-says-black-6834503

duaneh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://vimeo.com/145878288

RT Interview Just Destroyed the CIA and Fake U.S. News in 10 Minutes
from Now The End Begins PRO 2 days ago NOT YET RATED

skinters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

duaneh wrote:
https://vimeo.com/145878288

RT Interview Just Destroyed the CIA and Fake U.S. News in 10 Minutes
from Now The End Begins PRO 2 days ago NOT YET RATED

I'm surprised even RT would put that interview up great find.

RT is on the whole covering this with the usual media narrative.

Here's the YouTube link I had trouble with vimeo.
https://youtu.be/L7GAbVhjTSw
skinters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan have you seen the footage of the shooter hitting the cafe?.

Wheres the military man in black?.

No controlled bursts he even runs out of ammo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DsWM03U4uKQ
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fintan have you seen the footage of the shooter hitting the cafe?
Wheres the military man in black?.

Actually, a number of cafes were hit in the attacks.
This was a different incident.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo wrote:

Tarpley suggests they're patsies from the suburban slums put up to it by the Turks, Saudis and Muslim Brotherhood.

Looks like Tarpley was right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: