FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
CERN Wtf!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 am    Post subject: CERN Wtf! Reply with quote

So sometimes the reality seems so whacky. so out there that I will instead accept vague notions and sound bites. Recently I have been doing more research into CERN and to put simply it has given me chills. What was chilling enough was to discover that respected science groups have warned that the experiment risks causing strangelets and yet their warnings have been ignored. So total potential oblivion was bad enough but then I started to read from "conspiracy theorists" that the real goal here is to open up other postals. My knee jerk reaction was to dismiss this notion but sure enough from the daily express in mid April 2015 was a headline which read something like scientist's hope to make contact with a parallel dimension, so they really are trying to open up a portal!
We know that the people at the upper echelons do believe in Satan and with that said these psychotic megalomaniac monsters are pushing the human race to the brink of insanity.
Continuity

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I view these types of concern with CERN and the like as being rather akin to people warning that being able to breath travelling in a 20mph car would be impossible, or people warning that the whole atmosphere could be set afire by the first atom bomb.

Starfish Prime *was* fucking *insane*, though Wink )

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: