FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Guest: Milo Wolff - 'Drifting in a Universe of Waves'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Yeah I'm aware I'm my worst enemy... and this this may carry over if I don't come to grips with my own psyche's doings. Into the center...of me. As without so within... and all that.

My point was that, tho you my have sorted it, we are effected by our own thought forms. These reside in...take your pick, astral plane, collective unconscious, water vapor, aetheric "template".....?

The soul... Once separated from the reasoning aspect of mind has to fend for itself. All this is predicated on whatever model so we're on shaky ground. But it's Mankind's thought forms which we encounter after the transition; first.

Meaning if you die and see "heaven" it's likely man's thought form construct as to the real deal. Point here is that one needs an extra measure of awareness to discern that. What seems to be happening is souls get trapped in these false beliefs which somehow "coerces" them to Reincarnate.

But as mentioned, it depends on your model. I've looked into Soul Division Theory. Not sure where we stand but you make a very good point. It may be all moot.... Just get out of your own way and let it flow.

Just may be a good idea to unload all these memes we've been fed. We don't want to end up in Valhalla either.... With respect.
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Login is torture. I can return in 10 minutes and still have to login.

Anyway, mirror planes are ubiquitous as we now know. You don't have to look for one and knowing where one is hasn't helped much. To switch a gear, consider as within SO (mirror plane) without. What within caused say WWI and II without? A rhetoric if there ever was one.

Up until recently I've dismissed the idea of a New Fresh soul in every new born. I am reconsidering. We may have another legacy of lies regarding the idea. It's the old souls that are more infected; Due to having Reincarnated on this one trauma based planet again and again. Consider these crusty looking elites (the visible ones anyway) for an example. This Reincarnating could be what leads to Psychopathy..... The Old (trauma planet) Soul!

This in fact fits the revelations as to the elite's own occult game of inversion and duplicity. We've got it all Backwards (due to this game).

Fintan said in one of the shows that the idea of merging back into Source is incorrect. I'll add here that Tibetan book of the Dead makes the utterly absurd claim that it's possible for a human soul to goof and wind up all the way back at the start of the evolutionary ladder, as bacteria.

Ain't it funny how we've these apparent, vastly opposing ideas. I myself like the soul straight from Source, where upon death has the Choice to re merge with Source. From what I gather Nature allows that choice...

The hitch is our minds and thought forms mankind has created over the eons (and whatever et intrusion). If you're not a master of say deep meditation, Whatever, or how to navigate or maintain while in serious heavy peaks while tripping it's likely that the untrained thus less aware soul/point of awareness get's confused in the astral or bardic realms. It's this confusion or lack of awareness that leads one into returning to This planet.

I like Robert Monroe's wording, "to reach escape velocity." A percentage of folks aren't attaining that. Check out research into nde And soul fragmentation and attachments. Nothing nice here and findings show most humans have several Attachments.

The understanding is that whatever 'karma" (usually the bad) one endures is more likely due to the Attachments they've been infected with. These are infected (lost/confused/traumatized etc) soul fragments from other deceased souls sent Back to earth to infect New Souls...... This is closely analogous to receiving body parts of another and reaping the ensuing personality traits of the donor.

What leads to this are all those so called "teachers, schools, guides, angels, even loved ones" etc that supposedly teach the new comer what it still "needs" to learn, correct, or experience. And right there, apparently, is the trap. Not heavenly guides but semi aware thought forms with particular programming. Whole realms can be created by thought..... It ain't Source tho.

You guys seem to be implying everything will sort out if you can get out of your mind's way. As above so below... Um, What was within that caused (life to feed On life) WWl without? Note how we didn't really learn anything either.

So it's clearly not about learning lessons unless it takes an entire evolutionary cycle or something. But we've got this idea of fresh souls still. That is, it's the Fresh souls that are coming up with all kinds of wonderful inventions and innovations etc. The older the soul, the more average and dependent it becomes... to then become parasitical. And then we've the crusty old Grinch types with coats of arms etc....

So I do wonder how much randomness is involved for new borns birthing into so called elite lines. Or simply lines of absurd privilege.
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Login is torture. I can return in 10 minutes and still have to login.

Anyway, mirror planes are ubiquitous as we now know. You don't have to look for one and knowing where one is hasn't helped much. To switch a gear, consider as within SO (mirror plane) without. What within caused say WWI and II without? A rhetoric if there ever was one.

Up until recently I've dismissed the idea of a New Fresh soul in every new born. I am reconsidering. We may have another legacy of lies regarding the idea. It's the old souls that are more infected; Due to having Reincarnated on this one trauma based planet again and again. Consider these crusty looking elites (the visible ones anyway) for an example. This Reincarnating could be what leads to Psychopathy..... The Old (trauma planet) Soul!

This in fact fits the revelations as to the elite's own occult game of inversion and duplicity. We've got it all Backwards (due to this game).

Fintan said in one of the shows that the idea of merging back into Source is incorrect. I'll add here that Tibetan book of the Dead makes the utterly absurd claim that it's possible for a human soul to goof and wind up all the way back at the start of the evolutionary ladder, as bacteria.

Ain't it funny how we've these apparent, vastly opposing ideas. I myself like the soul straight from Source, where upon death has the Choice to re merge with Source. From what I gather Nature allows that choice...

The hitch is our minds and thought forms mankind has created over the eons (and whatever et intrusion). If you're not a master of say deep meditation, Whatever, or how to navigate or maintain while in serious heavy peaks while tripping it's likely that the untrained thus less aware soul/point of awareness get's confused in the astral or bardic realms. It's this confusion or lack of awareness that leads one into returning to This planet.

I like Robert Monroe's wording, "to reach escape velocity." A percentage of folks aren't attaining that. Check out research into nde And soul fragmentation and attachments. Nothing nice here and findings show most humans have several Attachments.

The understanding is that whatever 'karma" (usually the bad) one endures is more likely due to the Attachments they've been infected with. These are infected (lost/confused/traumatized etc) soul fragments from other deceased souls sent Back to earth to infect New Souls...... This is closely analogous to receiving body parts of another and reaping the ensuing personality traits of the donor.

What leads to this are all those so called "teachers, schools, guides, angels, even loved ones" etc that supposedly teach the new comer what it still "needs" to learn, correct, or experience. And right there, apparently, is the trap. Not heavenly guides but semi aware thought forms with particular programming. Whole realms can be created by thought..... It ain't Source tho.

You guys seem to be implying everything will sort out if you can get out of your mind's way. As above so below... Um, What was within that caused (life to feed On life) WWl without? Note how we didn't really learn anything either.

So it's clearly not about learning lessons unless it takes an entire evolutionary cycle or something. But we've got this idea of fresh souls still. That is, it's the Fresh souls that are coming up with all kinds of wonderful inventions and innovations etc. That is, a Fresh soul inhabiting a Human body, right off the bat....
The older the soul, the more average and dependent it becomes... to then become parasitical. And then we've the crusty old Grinch types with coats of arms etc.

So I do wonder how much randomness is involved for new borns birthing into so called elite lines. Or simply lines of absurd privilege.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: