FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
BlackOp Radio's "50 Reasons for 50 Years" (JFK Cou

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: BlackOp Radio's "50 Reasons for 50 Years" (JFK Cou Reply with quote

This is an excellent series by BlackOp Radio's Len Osanic regarding the murder of JFK and what we can know at least beyond a reasonable doubt concerning the planning and execution of JFK. I believe this is meant to lead right up to the 50th Anniversary of the tragic (in more ways than just one) event, I also admire the "no tinfoil" approach to this crime. It is NOT impossible to know with various degrees of certainty what happened on,leading up to and after 11/22/1963 (I've only posted the link to the Introduction, you can then view the other clips in order from there):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PAUmQVvI50

*Warning: This series (at the current time and hopefully never will...) does NOT include nor promote kookie conspiracy theories such as:

-Warren Commission Position
-HSCA Apologetics
-CIA Apologetics
-JFK/UFO Theories
-"Greer/Limo driver did it!" Theories
-"Mafia did it!"
-"Cubans did it!"
-"Russians did it!"

...We're past all of that confounding and confusing drivel by now. Enjoy guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: