FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Karmakaze - where the inevitable meets the unstoppable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

That doesn't help things. Or did I miss something? Like something like this could happen but for the good?

Something I noticed is that my astrology teacher got my birth date wrong. Planets are ok but this messed up my dasas.
Thought I've been in rahu/venus dasa all this time so couldn't figure why all the set backs. Come to find out I'm in rahu/ketu dasa which is north/south lunar nodes (= karma).
So since 2009 I've been enduring very hard dasas; rahu, ketu, mars and saturn.
However, my actual rahu/venus dasa starts in june. I will try to tarry just to see what that brings. I'm almost positive something good will come.
Also jupiter, tho fallen in my chart, will enter my 10th house of career eventually so that might help to.
May sound silly but these transits do have their effects.

That joke I made has cost me big time. I of course had the thought it is a kind of cosmic karmic joke on me to "clear" - if only in my own mind - all my selfish deeds in this life. That's just an idea tho as we seem to love holding onto guilt.

Anyway, I've been looking at a few Space 1999 episodes on youtube....

And if I do get the grant it will likely have to be web design or development. It would be cool if I could do this in tandem with some online venture.
My original goal was to sell my music and ani online. But that whole show has been put on the back burner.

It at least Sounds like you can make some money by good site content along with adsense and affiliates - not to mention traffic. You wouldn't assume that by perusing breakfornews however.

Don't think blogging is for me. Unless I blogged about my communications with the birds. I've shared that. It's still there but even more pronounced. Now I can carry on entire conversations with them. But this has it's drawback as they can be utter pests.

I don't get how sites with ridiculous themes make money. Like kid's birthday parties or dinner ideas.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Wanting what you need. Reply with quote

As I explained to my wife: "Spirituality and mercantilism are not good bedfellows."

Are you sufficiently rapacious to search out that deal, to determine what the market will bear (no matter how little your item may cost you...) so that you can maximize profit to potentially cover other loss scenarios? She was not and would not allow me to raise prices sufficiently so that when we received an offer to deal with a distributor, we would have ended up working for them and not the other way around.

Those "silly" sites that you mention, like any commercial venture, fulfill a need or satisfy a want. If the desire is sufficient, you have an opportunity. That you decide to exploit it only means that you must assume the responsibilities of your actions.

The key lies in determining your real needs and discerning just how to go about fulfilling them. Autonomy relies on being as self-sufficient as you need to be under the circumstances. If you cannot bear to kowtow to a boss, then you need to adjust your evaluation of how much you need and decide on what solitary activity will suffice.

I found it MUCH easier to deal with what life brought me and I learned how to exploit it, but then I may just have a conniving and manipulative nature. Perhaps a sociopathic trait but one that I could make use of.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Guess you tipped you hand towards the end there. But yes, I was naturally thinking of a niche site.

Google Phillip Godfrey and check out his site. It is a Sprawling monster site but I'd like to hear your take on whatever you discern. There is a lot of repetition so you should get the gist soon off.

This is that unique angle you never rally hear about. I think for the most part he is on to something. I'm still wondering about a Christ Consciousness but that too may be another way to say fundamental consciousness.

I think he is off on a few things. One being from my own psychic impressions. When I get them they are many times distorted... but I can tall they are my distortions. He seems to be saying it's this "garbage" or "dark force" that is doing it.

He might say I got this wrong... as if you read there you'll see it is Well thought out, covering many subtleties others never consider. So perhaps it could be that I am a bit hip to this garbage in this psychic regard. Very subtle distinctions here and perhaps another way to get caught up in thought loops.

It is a rather bleak picture and it jibes with a Few other sources. This may be a good sign, ironically. But he is kinda throwing Everything out...it's ALL from the garbage as he calls. From Jesus to Dracs and Everything in between.... This is his point.

That ALL this stuff is man's creation. I think he is right and so we're again trying to discern my own innate connection to fundamental consciousness - not using these other um, labels or beliefs.

Btw, he has a serious problem with the idea of Spirituality, as generally conceived. This ties in with the above of course. Advanced stuff so please check (some of) it out.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Somewhere over the rainbow? Reply with quote

Can't find it. Got a link?
Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/index.htm

This is like War and Peace online. He must have a lot of spare time but maybe it's easier this way.

As you'll see, perhaps, he seems to be throwing Everything out. That's fine in general as we see how much of this has helped, or hasn't.

But I think there are content and aware Christians out there (we've all seen those glowing seniors who are devout and seemingly truly happy and giving etc. Of course, we're all at whatever level of awareness we're at and the rest is details.

But I also think you can use certain divination methods without interference from this garbage program. Tho there has got to be something like this in effect...... I don't like it when many throw runes in the New Age kit but I suppose there's a bit of truth there. I think it depends on the person.

So I haven't dropped the runes yet. A belief system. But we're not, like much out there, dealing with a god or even god form, angel etc.
I get too many dead on hits as it were to see there is something there. That is, they are my own tool (my body wisdom) and it's taken some effort...
So when it's time to check out I'll know they were a tool and it's time I can forget about them - as opposed to say believing I'm on my way to christian heaven, vallhala or that kinda thing. If you know what I mean by the latter here.

I've tried to email him and he'll respond once and politely say he's not going to answer these types of questions and to figure things out for yourself. That's fine of course.

Still it would be nice to share with at least one other. I can almost guarantee you that this is totally novel to most folks on the planet right now. And this is the stuff I always seem to find. Check out the page hits. Very little.

Another thing for me... tho not an active or believing christian, I think, I've experienced positive things when calling upon both jesus and the holy spirit. It could be sensation due to expectation. But there have been times where it at least seemed doing this actually helped in certain situations.

It's easy to say that the dark forced used that to. If so, then the feelings I get when doing this are Incredibly deceptive.

There have been times I got the sensation he is a bit unstable himself. Reading too much into things and pinning it on to this matrix idea. Still, I do um, believe that much of what we have out there is based on human contrivance - thus filling this astral "space" with tons of lingering thought forms....which we keep tapping into in like a loop.

As far as I can tell, he throws astrology into the don't touch mix as well. I really don't know what to think about that as it appears transits have their effects.
I even told him that some of his described circumstances were likely due to those alignments! He simply said I'm still caught up in the deceptions but at least we're trying etc.

It is kinda neat yet also quite the task to try and grok all this in light of what we have here at tree incarnation.

May lead to a short circuit. But I'm almost positive it's just, in effect or down the road, just more information. Like I never even saw it.......

I've been off the pot for almost 3 months now. I want to go back but also wish I could Jam with that neat Inspiration without it.

And btw, I found this site by searching for the Alexander Technique. What I should have done perhaps was not venture into his other stuff but stuck with that.

I'm not sure if he considers me one of the sheep. From what I see...all the sheep Have jobs!

Note his distinction regarding reaction to his material. A sheep will say WTF? While another a bit more normal will "be shocked".

This is way too subtle and it sounds like he's playing games at the get go. That is, I never saw his home page till I got that link for you. But I'm simply making excuses here as I'd loath to consider myself one of the sheep. But I am still on the grid and not making much of an attempt to get off, so..... well my getting off is getting off the fucking planet via noble gas.

But on we go.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: "c" squared Reply with quote

At first pass, he is describing the state of what I (and others) refer to as "supramental" consciousness. The raising of awareness from the lower mental ranges into the zone where you get beyond the hindrances of our karmic existence.

The need for the sharing provided by the exchange is real.

The desire to commiserate or to explain oneself is illusion.

The passage of time recuperates our experience and, as such, does not serve us other than to condition the self into a more refined (repeated) state. This makes the significance of subsequent experiences all the more apparent as well as painful.

The effect of actuating our rectification process through the activities that result in adjustments to our subtle bodies, is the body of the intregative process. The more and better we do with what we have, the greater and more permanent the effect, outside of temporal considerations.

I may take a deeper look at his site and will get back to you on it, if I do.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

The effect of actuating our rectification process through the activities that result in adjustments to our subtle bodies, is the body of the intregative process. The more and better we do with what we have, the greater and more permanent the effect, outside of temporal considerations.

>>> And when the sun comes up, it is daytime.

I may take a deeper look at his site and will get back to you on it, if I do.

>>> I think you'd have to as what you've said is like my response above. He emphasizes proper grounding for one.
I realize the site is over load and didn't mean to task you. I don't expect you to look any further... but was wondering if you might have sensed a red flag soon off.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Stop and go. Reply with quote

Despite my proposal that you quoted, it really is as easy as that so the complication comes from our resistance (and not inability) to undertake the changes required.

You can call them entities, engrams, programming, destiny, fate or whatever. We are in the here and now to deal with where we are at. It is the anticipation/anxiety and hesitation/regret that gums up the works.

If he wants your money to "fix" your problems, that is as red a flag as there is. If he wants you to subjugate or subordinate your individuality to accept (succumb to) his hierarchical dominance, then that too is problematic.

If he is asking you to try something so obvious that you may have over-looked it, then that is a green-light. Only your "color" vision is capable of discerning the difference.

Most of my experiences with similar sites have been in the French language and they also cover the gamut of spirituality to self-help. Invariably and inevitably it is about your awareness and what you do with it. Nothing else is of any consequence, it is just part of the process.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Congrats on your normal sounding prose this time. I've seen no pitch in any way where I've looked. Certainly not going through all that. Will go through the page on the nature of the dark force which is long enough.

To me, lumping Everything in the problem file is, problematic. If this grant goes through all this will be history anyway. I'll be learning a whole new language...

Let me get morbid. I saw a vid where they gassed a pig with nitrogen. It proves it's a painless way out. What they did, but did not explain really which can throw you off at first, was turn the gas off after it was passing out. So all it did was get back up like nothing happened and went to eat some apples.
Odd thing was how they gassed it. They showed masks... yet they apparently just shot gas into the whole chamber. So I don't get how they were able to dispel it so fast to revive the pig.
To think they have this yet there's so much trauma slaughter out there. If there's anything to karma regarding man to animals a big fat oops is coming. But I hear India has a more humane way. I think.

Was just listening to an interview and that old question came up, "who am I?"

I think it may be more to the point in asking what am I ? That is, there is no who really. Kinda like your name, it's not really you. Of course we each have an overall say frequency composite "signature". But so does fucking everything else. So a name then...is the proverbial wave collapse.

I do ramble on. Just a window for now however but we're grateful for being able.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: karma-crazy Reply with quote

More germane is: "Why am I?"

The pig thing is about the presence of O2. As soon as some is present (only 21% in the atmosphere) it wakes us up and as it returns to normal, so do we unless more than 8 minutes went by (brain damage). Man has accumulated quite the animal-karma debt indeed but you just have to look at what our animalistic nature has produced in the world to see how what we are sowing is being reaped.

As for the lumping together, any universal principle applies to an infinite number of related eventualities. Thus, lumping just indicates which principle is involved.

Fascination with the astral plane and our memorial residues (whatever they may be as it relates to us, personally) is part of our requirement to pay attention. Over-egging the pudding is where the problem lies.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I know about the oxygen displacement. I didn't hear them open a door/vent and neither did they say they let some back in.
Funny this as some commenter saw it the way I did to. if you're not paying attention it "appears" like the gas didn't actually work. That the pig somehow reached some kind of tolerance threshold. Um, never mind.
They must have let some in.... yes, we are wary of the seepage of 02 back in. So inside a vent sealed car would be good. Gotta know these things!

Why are we? I know that one. We are simply popped out by the consciousness - life force. One guy calls this aspect the genetic principle which is fitting. I don't think we're any better or different than trees, in this sense. I've gone on about this here before. Pop here pop there.... it just is; ITs thing.

I typed way back that there were some guys who were monitored while on dmt...one of these guys got the understanding we're essentially (like) bacteria. I've not until recently seen corroboration with that idea. Wouldn't doubt it. Ha, right now I just had that image of where Jodie in Contact looked down at the et city complex and said "they're alive".

That whole thing is amazing to. How there's this ongoing, evolutionary like, war going on twixt immune systems and bacteria.

"any universal principle applies to an infinite number of related eventualities. Thus, lumping just indicates which principle is involved."

>>> Just say it. Fractal holographic implosion theory. But no, I think he's still got too wide a brush. Anything holographic should have no damn mass!

"Over-egging the pudding is where the problem lies."

>>> Lemon Schizo Delight.

>>> Oh yes. The guy says much about NO SOUL incarnations. You may want to check that. That's my point... having a soul...is Not want we want. It is a form of karmic baggage, according to this model or whatever it is. Meaning... NO Fucking Karma but for what you get in that present life. Most here have souls however.

BUT, my damn point is - as I typed before - these same no soul/NO "Past" Life Karma dudes... simply by the numbers will have Some hard or challenging astrological alignments in their natal chart.

if there's Anything to transits...then EVERYONE is going to get some karma they'd rather not have.

The only exception - example - I can think of are the well know (genuine) gurus or master or yogis or whatever they really are, Maybe...these are the no souls!

I've seen many of their charts and they've got mostly awesome alignments. Compare those charts to say guys like Curt Cobain. Or um, mine even, doh.

So there seems to be a glaring logical inconsistency here. Yes, I'm trying to call him out. Baaa..... or um, doh.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: spirit level Reply with quote

The car can't go without a functioning motor, even if it is there in its space under the hood.

The soul is an energy conduit that permits the transmission of vital energy from the tenuous, high frequency vibrational regions down into our reality. Our life-force and vitality. It needs to be "tuned" and that occurs as a function of our "experience".

No experience and you are alive but simply here to start the experience accumulating evolutionary process. Without an instruction set for each subtle body, you have to come back until you get one. With at least one, you are able to balance them out and make that baby humm (om?) Wink

You can refer to it as your astral body or your emotional base, it is what you perceive of it. Accumulated experience used to identify, elucidate and rectify those aspects of the soul that need to be adjusted. Ditto for the ego and the mental bodies.

Only living organisms have souls, but everything is invested with spirit. (Whence the aboriginal and pagan tendencies to identify nature with its various spiritual manifestations.)

The answer to the why is those organisms invested with A spirit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: