FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Human Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: New Human Order Reply with quote

Well, my friend François and I got together on Independence Day to see if we couldn't express some of our own autonomy.
It started with an interesting discussion about world finance and power and control and then we decided to turn on the microphones. As soon as we got into the heart of the subject, a thunderstorm of epic proportions hit our location (downing trees and cutting power) and we lost the start of our podcast. Nonetheless, we carried on and the sun came out and so did our ability to exchange and share.
A most interesting and entertaining 3 hours (yup, we sure can gab...) that will be certain to touch on subjects that you are all familiar with, no matter how far we took them. François is used to solo performances (for the most part) but he was gracious and magnanimous with the attention that he paid to my contributions and the care that he took to build upon what was being offered.

Here is that exchange.

http://www.francois-chartrand.com/2012/07/04/new-human-ordre-8/

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: sign of the times Reply with quote

An early symbol of the Christian church was a fish which also looked something like the Greek letter alpha (as in: "I am the alpha and the omega.")

When you look at other symbols and their meanings regarding the cyclical and infinite nature of time, this is indeed a partial answer to the question in the podcast:
“What form will be required to determine how to deal with the coming situation?”

We discussed the cyclical nature of time as well as the reflective nature of the involution and that we (autonomous individuals) were the singularity and thus were the potential and origin of change.
Consider the sine curve as representation of temporal effects going through one complete cycle. Draw a line from the starting point to the ending point. Use that line as the symmetry line that provides the reflected form. You will easily recognize the shape and its infinite connotations.

The singularity that started our cosmos created our observed reality because of a “parity-breaking” operation. That break in parity created an imbalance in the amount of anti-matter and matter. After balancing (mutual annihilation and concommittant energy release) we were left with our “unbalanced” (ie potential-filled) universe.

Parity breaking comes from Group Theory (at last my university education is paying off! lol) and occurs when a line of symmetry is displaced and results in an imbalance.

Take the symbolic shape from paragraph two and find the lines of symmetry. (There are 2.) One can be displaced but does not refer to “our” situation. The other, however, if displaced from the center-point towards one side (the right side, of course) provides a vitally-interesting derivation showing 2 particular forms. Remember the words of the above mentioned embodiment of the Christ-consciousness. You will see them in these derived symbols. All that remains is to provide the words that represent the energy to inhabit these forms.

We are the embodiment of that energy.

bri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Peter...checking it out now...perhaps not all in one sitting, need my rest. Wink
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: The sky is no limit when your reach is universal. Reply with quote

Openness is a pre-requisite for eliminating the judgemental and accentuating the additional. To be able to receive totally and take what you can and return what you have is the major part of the process. The rest comes as a result and we benefit mightily during the course of our participation. So much time and effort is wasted in arguing and correcting when, all that is needed is discernment and respect.

Belief is the root of the problem. Knowing is part of the sense of being. We actuate it through the spoken word but we attenuate it by the reflective and recursive thought process. Our materiality gave us this option and when we fail to use it, we deny the efficacy of our material self and its ability to move us through the material plane and effect change upon the ethereal. Thoughts, concepts and ideas are just the forms that imprison our abilities and take them from us and deliver the energy that we convey to those aspects of self whose presence is to absorb and attenuate our vital energies.
It is not so much a "false" self as it is the shock-absorbers or the brakes that were installed to keep us from encountering too much, too soon. When is enough, enough? When we become the now.

Here is our 2nd podcast together. (François did #9 on his own.)

http://www.francois-chartrand.com/2012/07/17/new-human-order-10/

Yurik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving this Peter. thanks

I'm on the 2nd episode about 1:30 in. I'll listen to the rest tomorrow.

any more planned?
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: About turn-about. Reply with quote

Glad you are enjoying our endeavor. All comments and additions are welcomed. It certainly isn't the hardest thing I ever did but it has been one of the more satisfying. Idea

François is currently making a "pilgrimage" to study the shamanic rituals of the Innu people here in Quebec. I will be doing a little ritualistic travelling myself and when he gets back, we will compare notes and pick up where we left off.

I will also likely be doing some French-language podcasts with him in the near future. A bit harder for me but much easier for him. Fair is fair. Cool

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: And now, for something completely similar... Reply with quote

As prophecied (above) lol

http://www.francois-chartrand.com/2012/08/11/new-human-order-11/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: