FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Radiohead for My Birthday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Creative Xpress
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Radiohead for My Birthday Reply with quote

Well folks got another chance to see Radiohead for the now unknown number of times ... and again, they never disappoint! Cool

Thank goodness they don't bring their political view into the mix on stage ... the only annoying thing about the shows was having to trip over the 350.org hippies and their misguided/ineffective drivel ... other that than that, the band is still one of the best acts ever in modern music ... if you ever get a chance to see them ... please do, you won't be disappointed ...

This link has a good set of vids from the shows ... enjoy as I really did! Wink

http://gothamist.com/2012/06/02/videos_radiohead_bloom_over_two_nig.php

- Hawk

bri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I gotta see them when they come around.
Thanks Hawk. :cool
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Damn I gotta see them when they come around.
Thanks Hawk. :cool

Hey bri, did you catch them last night live at Bonnaroo online? Good show overall but Thom seemed a bit burned out and they played for almost 2 and a half hours. Although they stayed away from the first 2 albums ... I like the fact that they no longer treat the old material as "precious". Wink

http://www.youtube.com/user/BonnarooMusicFest/Live

They are doing repeats and I think the big act for tonight is the Red Hot Chili Peppers ... great show overall!! blond

- Hawk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Creative Xpress All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: