FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Pentagon: DOD Fake Photos on 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sasha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addendum to above:

I refer you to this:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=66621&highlight=#66621

No Cellphone pics
No video
Justa bunch of sell out chump TV or media whore eyewitnesses

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: better late than never? Reply with quote

NIST had to FOIA to get hold of a NYPD chopper video? Why are they hauling this out now?

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/03/07/exp.nr.9.11.attacks.helicopter.cnn?hpt=C2

IronClad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.911myths.com/Another_Expert.pdf

I believe this aviator is having some fun at our expense and there is some sarcasm in there too.

because the aircraft is said to have suddenly disappeared from radar screens over Ohio, but let's not mull over that little point. - -

According to FAA radar controllers, "Flight 77" then suddenly pops up over Washington DC and executes an incredibly precise diving turn at a rate of 360 degrees per minute while descending at 3,500 feet per minute, at the end of which "Hanjour" allegedly levels out at ground level. Oh, I almost forgot: He also had the presence of mind to turn off the transponder in the middle of this incredibly difficult manoeuvre,

Is that sarcasm in there?

What he says is it is impossible but with beginners luck sometime these things happens.

It went off radar. Was this the blind spot to civilian atc's. "Then pops up" Yeah, of course it does. How is it determined to be Flight 77?

You'd think that hijackers would become pilots anywhere but the USA. All you need is 4 hijackers with a modicum of intelligence to become pilots anywhere else other than the USA. Youtube is full of youngsters videos of their exploits on Flight Simulators. Wouldn't this be the first step before going to flight school anywhere else than the USA. Upon visiting the USA they would have not gone anywhere near a flight school for fear of exposure. Oh yes, one did and got caught. Presumably all the others had done their time at the fight schools so were not too concerned when he got caught. He must have been the last of the required number. May be he was a spare. May be he should have been on 93 to have taken it to the target whereas Jarrah, the stand-in only flew it into the ground.

The eye-witnesses at the Pentagon were not to outspoken about the noise or the fact that vehicles were blown off the road when it flew over but one reported that it seemed to be gliding. If there is such a thing as a gravity plane [may be a hoax] or other such glider that is more likely to have hit the Pentagon than a 757.

Read the Italian guy. I think his report is factual but tongue in cheek when it comes to the difficult bits. He says it was impossible without grooves in the lawn made by the engines.

As a layman and observations of plane landings - the nose is kept up until the landing wheels touch down but in anycase the nose could not have got down that far to have made the hole in the facia of the Pentagon without the rear of the plane touching the ground.

Can we not dismiss the nonsense of the mainstream account in regard to the Pentagon.

We need to get real. 10 years is long enough to be keeping a lie going.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentagon Strike:
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

and

Fake Pentagon Photos:
http://www.911studies.com/911photostudies1.htm

I love the circular arguments on here. Just go around in a circle. Do not have to go very far to find shills. Bring up a point and the regulars hop on it and fill the rest of the thread with sheeple trash, disinfo and bad humour.

For those new members just watch the names of the regs who jump on any real discussions about 9/11. They appear quickly. Isolate then ignore them.

Water board Bush and Cheney for confirmation of fake photos.
IronClad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if the photos have been touched up where does it lead? Touch up a few pics and draw peoples attention to them and a conspiracy is created.

The major issue here is that they have set up their triage area with the fire or rather smoke still bellowing out the building. The scene itself looks more like an exercise than a serious place for treating the injured.

No more planes, missiles or bombs were expected along any time soon and they knew it. No more terrorists on the loose either.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really cut and dry. The plane the US gov says carved a hole thru the Pentagon like an underground drilling machine was too big -- tall, wide -- to make impact in the manner portrayed.

End of this story. The Pentagon was a smoke and mirrors show - by extension and logic, so was the rest of the event.

Paint it up any way you like. This could not have happened in the manner described by any of the many shills that have prostituted themselves for this perverted cause.

Dimensions of a Boeing 767-200ER:

http://boeing.net/commercial/767family/pf/pf_exterior_er.html

http://www.airliners.net/aircraft-data/stats.main?id=103

To make a hole like that, and have the attitude described by shill witnesses, there would have been a WWI like trench dug is the lawn. Oh and while making this trench, the plane would have started breaking up long before impact with the first outer wall.

Why not get Myth Busters - those crazy guys - to hammer this one out? Easy to make a wall, then remotely slam the plane in to it using same latitutde and every other reading. Electronic towing solves that. Oh ya, I forgot any mention of 9/11 is a no, no on the Myth Busters forum webpages.

http://www.sysplan.com/capabilities/radar/fts/

Continuity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that were the case, then why didn't 'they' engineer it so that the hole(s) in the buildings would have been of the appropriate dimensions?

Surely that wouldn't be too much more effort over and above what they had to do anyway...? Confused

Cat Haiku
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I know what didn't happen.

Hole in Pentagon: 65 feet across.
757 Wingspan: 124 feet, 10 in - 45 Ft tall
The plane does not fit!
http://www.boeing.com/commercial/airports/acaps/753sec2.pdf

757, 767 whatever; neither is responsible for the intial damage photos. It is impossible.

I don't make these plans - so who knows. I do get the feeling they don't really care if you and the general public get it...they are gonna lead you by the nose anyway.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something like this a bit bigger!

Helicopter view

IronClad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is a Cruise Missile crossing the lawn I'd have expected it to come in from outside the frame instead of starting from out there on the lawn.

If it did spiral down I'd have expected it not to have crossed the lawn at all but then these things hug the contours of the land and don't spiral down.

How far do we have to come from the early reports of a circling helicopter and reports of bombs. A Cruise Missile and a 757. Anything to get us away from the early reports.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorists for the FBI
CDT | Thursday, 23 Feb 2012 | RT

Exclusive:
'The FBI has built a massive network of spies to prevent another domestic attack. But are they busting terrorist plotsor leading them?'

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awake from that slumber...

http://www.undergroundnation.ca/9_11LostFiles.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: