FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Pentagon: DOD Fake Photos on 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
IronClad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is a Cruise Missile crossing the lawn I'd have expected it to come in from outside the frame instead of starting from out there on the lawn.

If it did spiral down I'd have expected it not to have crossed the lawn at all but then these things hug the contours of the land and don't spiral down.

How far do we have to come from the early reports of a circling helicopter and reports of bombs. A Cruise Missile and a 757. Anything to get us away from the early reports.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorists for the FBI
CDT | Thursday, 23 Feb 2012 | RT

Exclusive:
'The FBI has built a massive network of spies to prevent another domestic attack. But are they busting terrorist plots—or leading them?'

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awake from that slumber...

http://www.undergroundnation.ca/9_11LostFiles.htm

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fake DOD Pentagon photos have moved here:

http://jackwhites911studies.org/911photostudies2.htm

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fake DOD Pentagon photos have moved here:

http://jackwhites911studies.org/911photostudies1.htm

Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
sasha wrote:
Anyway, this creepy dude, his wife and two children were apparently 'killed' on Flight77, a Boeing 757-223 airliner that penetrated 5 cocentric blast proof to 90-100 overpressure walls. Muaahahahah
Too funny.

Despicable. End of story.
Thanks Jimmy Walter.

Hostility to anyone who dares question the wall of "victims" with blatantly photo-shopped pictures and documented connections to large corporations, the military, federal government and intelligence community.

Is it also now "despicable" in the official truth movement to question the fact that the story about the hijackings originated with the right-wing media commentator married to the man who blocked a recount of the 2000 election and said that sometimes government has to lie to its people?

Tell me why nearly every photo of "Honor Elizabeth Wainio" is the identical expression pasted onto different wardrobes and backgrounds. Tell me why one photograph shows her behind an empty shelf while another photograph shows an entirely identical scene but with a filled shelf. Tell me why her beer bottle casts a massive, ludicrous shadow in one well-known photo of her.

Tell me why so many other victims have more than one photograph in which the expression, lighting and angle are very similar or almost identical, but with a different background or an arm around them or something of that nature?

The same phenomena can be observed with "Victorio Soto", the beautiful hero of the Sandy Hook drama. Always wearing the same dress and with an identical expression in a number of different situations/backdrops.

But we can't go there. Nope - won't do it. The planes, the footage and the victims are the sacred cows of the official narrative.

"We all saw it." Sure. Like we all saw the moon landings and the Simpsons last night.

Exit the simulation. The head of the snake is the media matrix. Time Warner (CNN), Disney (ABC), News Corporation (FOX), National Amusements (CBS) and Comcast (as of March 2013, when they purchased NBC from GE) are creating your reality. Wake up and defeat this false conception that "too many would have to be in on it." When you control consensus reality, that battle is largely won. No one within this massive system of deception will come forward because they'd be discredited, ruined, possibly killed and for what? No one would believe them. They'd be giving testimony against what "we all [think] we saw."
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save it dude. You are a shill.

</object>

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tired of shills saying planes were used. Tired of shills referring to 3000 'victims'

http://septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: