FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Moon Landing Hoax
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
leon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The temperature on the moon varies from -387 Fahrenheit (-233 Celsius), at night, to 253 Fahrenheit (123 Celsius) during the day. Because the moon has no atmosphere to block some of the sun's rays or to help trap heat at night, its temperature varies greatly between day and night.

So, if your color camera could survive dipping in liquid nitrogen and then boiling in overheated water, I think there is no reason not to take it on the trip.

But if I were you, I'd check first operating manual and temperature specifications.
RedMahna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So, if your color camera could survive dipping in liquid nitrogen and then boiling in overheated water, I think there is no reason not to take it on the trip.

wouldn't that hold true for astronauts walking around on the moon, as well?

leon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet that the life-sustaining systems in the extreme space/moon conditions were the bulk of Apollo development effort.

As it should be, here on Earth as well.
leon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently read an interesting article in Russian magazine describing how in the 90s during the Great Loot of Russia there were multiple publications diminishing the achievements of Russia during the Soviet Era, including attacks on positive Soviet Role Models.

Current attack on Apollo Manned Space program is taken from the same book.
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedMahna wrote:
my question is, who pays big money to produce a film like this moon landing story? what's their interest in all this - and if they are really outing a lie, what does a person do with this information?

did we "go to the moon" for bragging rights or to funnel money somewhere else? i can't think of any other reasons. but anyway, the scientific-sounding evidence didn't really cut it for me.

red

I can answer this but first I need to know if you believe in Jesus.
Do you?
And if NO why not?

I will give you an answer when you give me yours.

namaste

IronClad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By using the moon landing video and pics answering the question did "we" land on the moon is playing right into the hands of those who may have staged it whereas science or is it physics has the answer.

The question ought to be - if they returned to earth which evidentally they did, how did they accomplish reentry? Was it by using Asbestos panels.

We see the Shuttle touching down but where has it been? Does it orbit the earth? Surely, the Shuttle doesn't pop over to the moon to resupply those scientists who are resident there. Shouldn't we be seeing some more moon videos and pics on the news, occasionally?

What's so special about reentry? Isn't there a risk of burning up on the way there?

What was the equivalent of the reflective panels they use now to those used when there was the race to the moon? Something far better than Asbestos?

The whole concept is nonsence. Did "we" land on the moon should read did "we" ever get back?
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CME
Coronal MaSS Ejection

Quote:
The first detection of a CME as such was made on December 14, 1971, by R. Tousey (1973) of the Naval Research Laboratory using the Seventh Orbiting Solar Observatory (OSO-7).[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronal_mass_ejection

Quote:
On Jan. 20, 2005, though, there were no humans walking around on the moon. And it's a good thing.

The sun-lit side of the moon is totally exposed to solar flares. It has no atmosphere or magnetic field to deflect radiation. Protons rushing at the moon simply hit the ground or whoever might be walking around outside. An astronaut on the moon, caught outdoors on Jan. 20, would have had almost no time to dash for shelter, and would have become sick. At first, he'd feel fine, but a few days later, symptoms of radiation sickness would appear: vomiting, fatigue, low blood counts. These symptoms might persist for days.

I knew science would eventually help expose the NASA NAZIs.

This info is taken from their own site too!
Arrow http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stereo/news/stereo_astronauts.html

So the obvious questions arise based on those BS Moon landing claims made by NASA.
i.e. 6 Round-trips to the moon...each one about 480,000 miles, and everybody is returned safely home, not one person returns 'sick' from any kind of radiation....

Science did not detect the CME until Dec. 1971, and NASA has not been beyond the safe zone (about 400 miles) since Dec. 1972, making only two more LUCKY flights Apollo 16 and 17 after discovering the CME.
WHY did NASA become chicken to venture beyond the safe zone after 1972?

Quote:
The solar storm of August 1972 is legendary at NASA because it occurred in between two Apollo missions: the crew of Apollo 16 had returned to Earth in April and the crew of Apollo 17 was preparing for a moon landing in December.

Duh what danger would a lying astroNOT be in?
The astroNOTs have never gone beyond the safe zone, that is clear as day.
Would they have spent as much time fucking around on the moon, during Apollo 16 and 17 IF they knew about the dangers of the CME?
DUH NO

This is all part of the same BS narrative.
Legendary storytelling....because those NASA NAZIs have no evidence suggesting a CME did NOT occur during other 'supposed' flights to the moon...prior to being able to detect them in 1971.
Do they?

The NASA NAZIs are lucky dEvILs.
It appears that NASA was very lucky, dodging unpredictable CME bullets between December 1968 and December 1972, starting with Apollo 8 and ending with Apollo 17.

Quote:
After launching on December 21, 1968, Apollo 8 took three days to travel to the Moon. It orbited ten times over the course of 20 hours, during which the crew made a Christmas Eve television broadcast in which they read the first 10 verses from the Book of Genesis. At the time, the broadcast was the most watched TV program ever. Apollo 8's successful mission paved the way for Apollo 11 to fulfill U.S. President John F. Kennedy's goal of landing a man on the Moon before the end of the 1960s.

2 things here.
It explains why some of the 'god-fearing' astroNOTs would NOT swear on the bible and make Bart Sibrel go away.....
It is all a big fucking show, and they had the ratings to prove it.

Hey NASA, you lucky Inglorious Bastards what numb3rs do you play in the lottery?

Laughing

BUSTED

This is just another of the BIG LIES fed to humanity.
Just another BS feat the NAZIs want me to beLIEve.

Jesus was a LIE, he did not walk on water.
nEIL armstrong did not walk on the moon.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
duaneh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what.. no love for this post?

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6679

Houston, We have a problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfJiNPZ38kY

so not only didn't we go to the moon,
it wasn't even our own equipment that we didn't go to the in!!

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like an interesting documentary.

Did you notice the CODE name 1182/S.

The only reason I ask is because those are some of my favorite numbers, which include 11258.

IF the S=5 we have a match!!!

Now my CODE 11258 based on the Fibonacci can be converted to 137-69.
Can we find evidence of 137 on this document?

The 137 narrative (full of coincidences) continues.....

namaste

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very interesting.

Kubrick's Odyssey I (part one):
http://nemesistv.info/video/HO3SMWSXYK42/kubricks-odyssey-secrets-hidden-in-the-films-of-stanley-kubrick-part-1#sthash.yK9Zw9BR.dpbs

Kubrick's Odyssey II (part two):
http://trutube.tv/video/20359/Kubricks-Odyssey-II-Part-two

Dark Side of the Moon: Stanley Kubrick and the Fake Moon Landings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26EicKfNYPg

Wagging the Moondoggie, Part I
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

Last edited by Southpark Fan on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
This is very interesting.

Kubrick's Odyssey II (part one):
http://nemesistv.info/video/HO3SMWSXYK42/kubricks-odyssey-secrets-hidden-in-the-films-of-stanley-kubrick-part-1#sthash.yK9Zw9BR.dpbs

Kubrick's Odyssey II (part two):
http://vimeo.com/40537615

Wagging the Moondoggie, Part I
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

I love McGowan's take. In a nutshell how could we have done in the 1960s and 70s shit we couldn't even do today? We are just getting to making batteries which last a decent amount of time. Back then we had solar powered rechargeable batteries which air conditioned and heated those space suits and ran a dune buggy. I don't think so.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars One Finalist Explains Exactly How It‘s Ripping Off Supporters
Elmo Keep | Medium

No money, no process, no explanation: An insider speaks out on the hopelessly flawed scheme. Just another scam.

Quote:
“I have not met anyone from Mars One in person,” he said. “Initially they’d said there were going to be regional interviews… we would travel there, we’d be interviewed, we’d be tested over several days, and in my mind that sounded at least like something that approached a legitimate astronaut selection process.

“But then they made us sign a non-disclosure agreement if we wanted to be interviewed, and then all of a sudden it changed from being a proper regional interview over several days to being a 10-minute Skype call.”

Applicants were told they did not have permission to record the interview or to take any notes. Today, Roche said, he has still never had an in-person meeting with anyone associated with Mars One, and he is not aware that any candidate has ever been interviewed in person to assess their suitability to be sent one-way, forever, on a deep-space mission.

Quote:
200 high-ranking officials from the Chinese Space Program have signed a petition asking explanations from the American government and the release of classified NASA information concerning the American moon landings that would prove to the World that the moon landings were not an elaborately orchestrated hoax to fool the World about Americas space program capabilities.

These allegations have come up through recent analysis of pictures taken from the Chinese moon rover that allegedly found no traces of the American moon landings existing on the moon.

World renowned Russian nuclear engineer Yury Ignatyevich Mukhin has also signed the petition as well as a dozen other top Russian engineers and ex-KGB agents claiming the Russian Government had always been aware of the situation since the early 1970s

These recent discoveries could strangely give credence to conspiracy theorists whom have claimed for decades that America had never gone to the moon but that the American moon landings were but an elaborate hoax to fool Russia into the space race and eventually, the nuclear arms race, with the purpose of ruining Russia, much like the financing of the Mujahideen forces during the soviet Afghanistan war successfully achieved.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: