FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good find about 1/81 = 0.012345679012345.... amazing, thanks for that. It is sound at it finest.

http://viewzone2.com/archeosoundx.html

Our studies are basically about the same thing, numbers or no numbers. I prefer details while you prefer the underlying synchronicity of patterns. I'm the same way with astrology, as those stars I pointed out is for a very strong reason as they sit on major axis lines of the cosmos.

Astrology is made easy when we add the stars to the equation and ditch the nonsense signs. The degree's correspond to the stars and the moon-mansions and also regions of space with excessively high, low & balaced energy and octave frequency.
(such as cosmic radiation, or EM energy)

ZubenEL was regarded highly by the ancient's, the Chaldeans believed that when this star was clear the crops would be good. Idea It starts off the equinox's each year with it passing below the ecliptic.

I think I'll start a thread on all the most important degree's and show how they match up with famous people's natal charts.

The Hindu's have always took it as a star of Dhamra that produces very wise men. Hydrogen anyone Question Wink
Not to mention Mercury & Jupiter make they're rounds very close to that degree.

It's 19.47 position in the west corresponds with the 9 tone in Dorian mode on the major scale!

Quote:
Most recently in 2003, Steve Alber described Antares B looked greenish when seen alone during a lunar occultation. Interestingly enough, both Antares B and Zubeneschamali share the same spectral class both being B8 blue, or should they be green dwarfs !!

ZubenEL is a spectral type B8 main sequence star, a little less evolved than Sirius.
Zuben comes in 2nd place in means of intensity and brightness after Sirius, or could it be the first?

I wonder why mason's never mention ZubenEL but keep us focused on Sirius. (Sirius=Isis)
Mason's praise the Egyptian Mat'at (Thoth) which is Zuben, Libra's North scale ABOVE the ecliptic.
They call themselves "The Sons of Ma'at"
Quote:
The goddess, Ma'at is acknowledged to be the consort of Thoth who we are told was a magician, a geometrician and a surveyor. He was also the god of wisdom, writing, music, medicine, art and astronomy. Not much room for any other gods here. What you might call a universal know all. In fact his priests claimed that he was the architect who created everything in the universe from sound.

The goddess Ma'at was seen as a winged goddess whose head was adorned with a feather. She was as well symbolized by a set of scales referring to her responsibility in the Hall of Judgement where her feather was weighed against a hopeful's heart.

That mean's Sirius once was and is green? That would then mean our sun is really green. Wink
Can we then see each white star as being lighter green?

Will the swastika do for the 3x3 Lo Shu BRANE? I believe much

First arm is: 6x7x5x3x4 = 2520
second arm is: 2x9x5x1x8 = 720
.........................................3240 = octaves of the precession of the equinoxes 648, 1296, 2592.

The sum of 1 to 9 = 362880/2520 = 144 (gematria for light)
and 362880/720 = 504 (Combined radii of Earth 3960 and Moon 1080 = 5040 miles)

2520 x 720 = 1814400/362880 = 5 (the number of hu-man) and central number of the magic square.
The quantum of the swastika arms 1814400/25920 = 70 (we are taking about the magical number)

One side of Great Pyramid is 756ft x full height 480ft =362880ft (the product of numbers 1 to 9 in the Lo-Shu)
Also the perimeter base of the GP is 4032ft x 12 = 362880inches

324 x 15 (column number of Lo-Shu) = 4860. The fractal 486 is 9x9x6. With a box of 9x9x6, an exact 3-4-5 scale model of Egypt's Pyramid can be drawn.

Take half the side base of the Great Pyramid 378ft x 51.84 =19.59552 which is a fractal of the Sumerian Ninevah cycle of the galaxy in seconds of 70 x 60 (seven times). Divide the Ninevah cycle of the Galaxy with the precession
ie: 1959552/25920 = 756 base side of Great Pyramid.

http://www.hallofmaat.com/read.php?8,557980,558425#msg-558425
http://www.hallofmaat.com/read.php?8,557980,557980#msg-557980

Sorry for straying a bit of topic, let the 137-9 hunt resume.

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Very good find about 1/81 = 0.012345679012345.... amazing, thanks for that. It is sound at it finest.

http://viewzone2.com/archeosoundx.html

Idea
9x9 magic square of the Moon has a magic number of 369 attributed to it.
there are 81 squares on this grid.

so each individual cell has a value of 1/81 = 0.012345679012345....

Optimist777 wrote:

Our studies are basically about the same thing, numbers or no numbers.

that might be true, but our 'goal' could be very different.
what we are trying to ultimately accomplish.

Optimist777 wrote:

I think I'll start a thread on all the most important degree's and show how they match up with famous people's natal charts.

good idea Idea

Optimist777 wrote:

Sorry for straying a bit of topic, let the 137-9 hunt resume.

How we about we connect 13796 to the ISHango Bone?
Does ISH mean light?

ISH ISH became ISIS as one source suggests?

Quote:
The Ishango bone is a bone tool, dated to the Upper Paleolithic era. It is a dark brown length of bone, the fibula of a baboon,[1] with a sharp piece of quartz affixed to one end, perhaps for engraving. It was first thought to be a tally stick, as it has a series of what has been interpreted as tally marks carved in ...

three columns

...running the length of the tool
, but some scientists have suggested that the groupings of notches indicate a mathematical understanding that goes beyond counting. It has also been suggested that the scratches might have been to create a better grip on the handle or for some other non-mathematical reason.

The artifact was first estimated to have originated between 9,000 BC and 6,500 BC.[6] However, the dating of the site where it was discovered was re-evaluated, and it is now believed to be more than 20,000 years old.

Apparently my theory that goes against 'how the west was won' has placed me into a class of my own, and not ever having attained a PHDuh?
It can lead to a rather unique situation that many people would not like, because in effect that means you would need to spend much time 'home alONE' at X-mass time. Wink

So lo and behold the 137-96 narrative is also found on the ISHango Bone, but why should that be surprising if these numbers are somehow connected to the collective unconscious?

i.e. we know about 37
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6522&highlight=

Is it another coincidence that what has been identifed as the CENTER COLUMN begins with 7 notches and ends with 3, or is it 37 Laughing

3-6-9 = Father, Son, Holy Spirit Cross-section of the ISHango Bone
(what if?)
Note the Marko Rodin 'ENNEAGRAM' placed next to the Trinity representing the 3 columns found on the ISHango Bone.

The 3 columns of the ISHango bone tally to 60, 60, 48, or 6, 6, 3.

And I recognized the 6, 6, 3, as a possible Marko Rodin connection from which we could learn something new about 'dem bones'. Wink

Quote:
re: Marko Rodin

On the MATHEMATICAL FINGER PRINT OF GOD notice how the 3, 9, and 6 is in red and does not connect at the base. That is because it is a vector. The 1,2,4,8,7,5 is the third dimension while the oscillation between the 3 and 6 demonstrates the fourth dimension, which is the higher dimensional magnetic field of an electrical coil. The 3, 9, and 6 always occur together with the 9 as the control. In fact, the Yin/Yang is not a duality but rather a trinary. This is because the 3 and 6 represent each side of the Yin/Yang and the 9 is the "S" curve between them. Everything is based on thirds.

http://www.rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm

And why should the work of Marko Rodin and his inspiration the 'Great Name of God - BAHA-2151' concern us?
Arrow go to 2:25 of this video it will become quite clear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li-oumsqjkM

3 columns or how about 3 Pillars or even 3 ideas sharing the same piece of bone-stone structure?
A cross section of the bone suggests that 'god' is the marrow or the river that runs through it?

Quote:

Some believe the three columns of asymmetrically grouped notches imply that the implement was used to construct a numeral system.

The central column begins with three notches, and then doubles to 6 notches. The process is repeated for the number 4, which doubles to 8 notches, and then reversed for the number 10, which is halved to 5 notches. These numbers may not be purely random and instead suggest some understanding of the principle of multiplication and division by two. The bone may therefore have been used as a counting tool for simple mathematical procedures.

Furthermore, the numbers on both the left and right column are all odd numbers (9, 11, 13, 17, 19 and 21).

LEFT COLUMN

The numbers in the left column are all of the prime numbers between 10 and 20 (which form a prime quadruplet), while those in the right column consist of 10 + 1, 10 − 1, 20 + 1 and 20 − 1. The numbers on each side column add up to 60, with the numbers in the central column adding up to 48. [10]

In the book How Mathematics Happened: The First 50,000 Years, Peter Rudman argues that the development of the concept of prime numbers could only have come about after the concept of division, which he dates to after 10,000 BC, with prime numbers probably not being understood until about 500 BC. He also writes that "no attempt has been made to explain why a tally of something should exhibit multiples of two, prime numbers between 10 and 20, and some numbers that are almost multiples of 10."[11]

11, 13, 17, 19,
(p.s. the Coral Castle 'solution' focus is on prime quadruplets)

LEFT Column 11 + 13 + 17 + 19 = 60 >>> 13796

Left Column or is it the Right? Wink
BTW how did they determine which is the center column?

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73589#73589

And science has proved 1379 are psychologically random numbers.
All prime numbers end with either a 1,3,7, or 9 with the exception of #2.
That would make #2 special, and the symbol on our qwerty KEYboard above the #2 suggests it helps tell us where we are @

Quote:
The first culture to truly understand the significance of the primes to the whole of mathematics was the Ancient Greeks. They realised that the primes are the building blocks of all numbers. Every number can be built by multiplying together prime numbers. They are the atoms of arithmetic. Every subject has its building blocks: Chemistry has the Periodic Table, a list of 109 elements which build matter; physicists have the fundamental particles which range over weird things as quarks and gluons; biology is seeking to sequence the human genome which is the building kit for life.
http://plus.maths.org/content/prime-number-lottery

Peter Rudman (mentioned earlier) is just another expert (millions of them serving us our daily bread) who fails to realize that because prime numbers are considered the 'atoms' of mathematics, i.e. the building blocks, then I want to suggest that in a poetic sense prime numbers are the 'Adams' of the creation.
And knowledge of prime number patterns could very well have been accessed by CULTures who got high on drugs and preferred myth and music to modern math.

It was mentioned that the columns on this bone are asymmetric?
SocrateS: "duh no kidding, any keen observer of nature observes that the observer effects the observation!" Wink

Obviously the blood and guts of a sooth-truth-sayer like SS Socrates flows through this ole wolf's bones.

The dose of hEMlock will one day be administered to this lone wolf.

good find @$4.95

Arrow pdf >> http://www.scribd.com/doc/58216829/Ancient-Puzzles
read I Found Very Many Solutions starting on page 187.
more 3 7 plus 5

how many solutions were involved in this ancient puzzle dated to 900 AD?
2676 and then two more were found by Thomas O'Beirne.
i.e. 2678

...and we know that YHVH the tetragrammaton has a value of 26.

And it is clear that 26 x 3 = 78 tarot cards can tell their own narrative.

Can we make associations between these next four symbols?
The 6 and 9 we see as hooks in the weave called Solomon's Knot.
The twirling black and white 69 yin yang symbol or the swirling windmill aleph both seem to resonate on a creative level within the heARTISTS minds.

137 - 69

....and we know that aleph = alpha = 137 Wink

namaste

XX

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 8 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be another reason for the 322 or 223?

Quote:
Eclipses come in families which means that certain eclipses bear certain similar characteristics with other eclipses. One of these eclipse families is called Saros, which the Chaldeans made great use of. Saros eclipses can be lunar or solar. A Saros cycle lasts about 18 years and 11 days. This is equivalent to 223 lunations or 19 eclipse years. In one eclipse year, there are 11.738 lunations. 19/11.738 = 1.618 or Phi!

SaroS cycle is significant, as I am sure 777 would agree.

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great connections Raph, I'm going to investigate further into the ISHango Bone, never heard of it before. But your "what if" looks very possible.

I definitely think our current sothis (sirius) cycle should be replaced by the true phi saros cycle. With our current scheme, our holy days (phi/pi days) are way off.

That means, when the creator alchemist he has his eyes on us the most, we have our eyes looking the opposite direction.

This opportunity missed = missed archetypal signs, which eventually can lead to a disconnection with the source.

Quote:
With every 19 solar years plus two hours, the Sun and Moon return to meet each other at the same appointed time and place in the sky. The saros, however, consists of 19 eclipse years, which is only 18 solar years plus eleven days. An eclipse year thus consists of 346.62 solar days, which is equal to 11.738 lunations. When we divide the saros by 11.738, we get 1.618, (or phi),2 accurate to 4 digits! Since the Sun intersects a lunar Node two times every 346.62-day eclipse year, we find the cycle of the celestial rendezvous of the Sun and Moon also governed by the phi ratio. The Hebrew calendar also unifies these luni-solar cycles according to phi, in concert with Israel's sacred fifty-year cycle of Jubilees. This is evident because there are 618 lunations in any given 50-year Jubilee cycle.

Arrow http://www.try-god.com/view_page.asp?id=61

Seems almost to good to be true, because it is! Makes one wonder of the intentions of those power freaks running the show. They obviously don't want us to find out what we are, and they'll use every trick in the book to keep us far from the clue's layed out before us.

Time to make your own Calendar folks. I once knew a Hebrew man who placed his sabbath days around the cycles of the moon, (full & new) Seems now he knew something important that I didn't at the time.

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Great connections Raph, I'm going to investigate further into the ISHango Bone, never heard of it before. But your "what if" looks very possible.

But what is it about 'dem bones' that makes them special?

Quote:
Overview
Fukada and Yasuda (5.1) first demonstrated that dry bone is piezoelectric in the classic sense, i.e. mechanical stress results in electric polarization, the indirect effect; and an applied electric field causes strain, the converse effect. The piezoelectric properties of bone are of interest in view of their hypothesized role in bone remodelling (4.2.1). Wet collagen (the protein in bone, tendon and ligament), however, does not exhibit piezoelectric response. Studies of the dielectric and piezoelectric properties of fully hydrated bone raise some doubt as to whether wet bone is piezoelectric at all at physiological frequencies (5.2). piezoelectric effects occur in the kilohertz range, well above the range of physiologically significant frequencies (5.2). Both the dielectric properties (5.3) and the piezoelectric properties of bone (5.4) depend strongly upon frequency. The magnitude of the piezoelectric sensitivity coefficients of bone depends on frequency, on direction of load, and on relative humidity. Values up to 0.7 pC/N have been observed (5.4), to be compared with 0.7 and 2.3 pC/N for different directions in quartz, and 600 pC/N in some piezoelectric ceramics. It is, however, uncertain whether bone is piezoelectric in the classic sense at the relatively low frequencies which dominate in the normal loading of bone. The streaming potentials examined originally by Anderson and Eriksson (5.5,5.6) can result in stress generated potentials at relatively low frequencies even in the presence of dielectric relaxation or electrical conductivity but this process is as yet poorly understood.
Becker and co-workers [5.19-5.22] have also explored tissue electrical properties in connection with growth, repair and regeneration. For example, [5.22, 5.23] partial limb regeneration in rats was stimulated by application of weak electrical signals. Electrical signals in amphibians [5.24], which can naturally regenerate lost limbs, differ from those in mammals, which ordinarily do not regenerate lost limbs. Cartilage [5.25] exhibits electrical response to applied force.

Piezoelectricity equations
Piezoelectricity is a coupled field effect as is thermoelasticity (which governs thermal expansion). In piezoelectric materials stress and strain are coupled to electrical field and polarization. Not all materials are piezoelectric; only those materials lacking a center of symmetry on the atomic scale can be piezoelectric. Examples of piezoelectric materials include quartz, Rochelle salt, barium titanate, and lead titanate zirconate ceramics. Piezoelectric materials are used as vibrating elements for time keeping, as emitters of sound (speakers) or ultrasound, and as microphones.

http://silver.neep.wisc.edu/~lakes/BoneElectr.html

king AHA!

Quote:
Piezoelectricity is the charge which accumulates in certain solid materials (notably crystals, certain ceramics, and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various proteins)[1] in response to applied mechanical stress. The word piezoelectricity means electricity resulting from pressure. It is derived from the Greek piezo or piezein, which means to squeeze or press, and electric or electron, which stands for amber, an ancient source of electric charge.[2]
Piezoelectricity is the direct result of the piezoelectric effect.

So if you put sheeple under pressure, you can get a 'charge' out of them?
Is that how nature works?

This video by Queen and Bowie has many shots of what demolitions look like.
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM

With Annie Lennox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ICO-RfjAU&feature=related

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another 'coincidence' re: Freemasons who I have shown belong to the '137-69' numerical narrative that seems to mirror or shadow both HIS-story and history as recorded.

Quote:
The total Masonic membership of North American continues to decline, and the numbers for 2010 were 1,373,453 (lowest since they began compiling stats in 1924). For Canada it is 86,210, a decline of 2,489 from 2009. However, the rate of decline is slowing, slowly.

http://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com/2011/08/masonic-membership-stats-for-2010.html

Lets take a closer Wink look at those stats.

1,373,453 (remove 137)
3,453 (remove and add 3+3 = 6)
45 (add 4 + 5 = 9)

'137-69'
Sorry but I could not make this '137-69 narrative' up if I tried.
All I AM doing is looking at associations and correspondences.
How they mesh in the matrix.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does John Dalton who played a significant role in modern 'atomic theory' form part of the 137-69 narrative?

Quote:
John Dalton FRS (6 September 1766 – 27 July 1844) was an English chemist, meteorologist and physicist. He is best known for his pioneering work in the development of modern atomic theory, and his research into colour blindness (sometimes referred to as Daltonism, in his honour).

Dalton's first publication was Meteorological Observations and Essays (1793), which contained the seeds of several of his later discoveries. However, in spite of the originality of his treatment, little attention was paid to them by other scholars. A second work by Dalton, Elements of English Grammar, was published in 1801.

But I found this fascinating:

Quote:
He hypothesized the structure of compounds can be represented in whole number ratios.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do the numbers 137-69 and the Maya narrative 'connect' with the Georgia Guidestones founded in 1979, along with a book to be released in 2012 about a Maya >><< Georgia connection?

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=74629#74629

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Ishango Bone is similar to the Bilzingsleben Bone which my research indicates is a Solstice Calendar. Early man recorded the direction of the rising Sun on the horizon every two weeks as it moved from solstice to solstice. The solstice calendar divides the year into 26 two-week periods. The names for each of these 14-day periods survive in the Chinese calendar describing the weather at that time. Dividing the year in this fashion may be the clue to deciphering Stonehenge where the Aubrey holes marked both the rising and the setting Sun. Both of these bones belong to the same family of artifacts with engraved lines.

http://saharanvibe.blogspot.com/2008/04/did-mathematics-originate-from-africa.html
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~feliks/musings-on-the-palaeolithic-fan-motif/index.html

Quote:
Claims that the Ishango Bone is the oldest table of prime numbers have been challenged by several critics. Further microscopic examination by various researchers allude to the fact that the markings engraved on the bone represented a six-month lunar calendar. Which raises then the question who but a woman keeping track of her cycles would need a lunar calendar?

A women's menstruation cycle is dominated by the moon, and so should our calendar and holy days. It was very important to the ancients for some reason. The Babylonian calendar also constituted the New Moon as the beginning of the month. Idea

We need a serious change to the ancient lunar sabbath, we have been lied to about this as well.
http://www.worldslastchance.org/articles/thoughts-on-the-lunar-sabbath/1.htm
A 7th sabbath day? It appears so.

What would Thoth be measuring here, and why? Wink

He control's the who, what, were, when, & how.

In other word's, he chooses the vehicle we occupy in our manifestation, and also how it handles. Laughing
The creator uses precise solar and lunar math to determine the natal placement of our birth, timing is everything in this case.

The three sides of the 3-4-5 triangle were known to the Egyptians as Mr, Akh, and Ba.
What relationship might this have to the etheric body, known in the Kabalah as "Merkabah"?
http://www.vortexmaps.com/images/mrtriang.gif

Last edited by Optimist777 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Quote:
re: Marko Rodin

On the MATHEMATICAL FINGER PRINT OF GOD notice how the 3, 9, and 6 is in red and does not connect at the base. That is because it is a vector. The 1,2,4,8,7,5 is the third dimension while the oscillation between the 3 and 6 demonstrates the fourth dimension, which is the higher dimensional magnetic field of an electrical coil. The 3, 9, and 6 always occur together with the 9 as the control. In fact, the Yin/Yang is not a duality but rather a trinary. This is because the 3 and 6 represent each side of the Yin/Yang and the 9 is the "S" curve between them. Everything is based on thirds.

http://www.rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

re: History of Tarot and the 'narrative 137-69'

Quote:
1364 St. GALLEN (Switzerland) An ordinance forbade dice games, allowed board games, but left cards unmentioned.

1376 FLORENCE 23 May. A game called 'naibbe' is forbidden in a decree, with the implication that the game had only recently been introduced there.

http://www.wopc.co.uk/history/earlyrefs.html

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...is LEI the same as I37 rotated 180 degrees?
Perhaps a clue?

Quote:
Ley/Li/Lei : "The supposed straight line of a prehistoric track usually between hilltops" (Concise Oxford Dictionary)

Remember we can connect LEI easily to the Chinese word LEI which we can further associate to the Wan or swastika.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/46069010/The-Buddhism-of-Tibet-or-Lamaism

The Universe of the Lamas

The Monastery built in I37 B.C.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=xrsIAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA63&lpg=PA63&dq=Buddhist+monastery+erected+in+the+Kailas
+range+in+137+B.C&source=bl&ots=KRvz2krYCM&sig=Qjg6_-PYLLxh-a5w0mkxwmKKrts&hl=en&sa=X&ei=
Czz_TuP7FoH40gH71426Ag&ved=0CEcQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=Buddhist%20monastery%20erected%20in%20the%20
Kailas%20range%20in%20137%20B.C&f=false

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd1-0-in.htm

Quote:
With regard to the introduction of Buddhism into the Eastern part of Tibet we are now in possession of many positive data, though here also the early history is involved in darkness and myth. The first attempts apparently led to very unsatisfactory results; at least, the monastery which is reported to have been erected in the year 137 B.C. on the slopes of the Kailás range seems to have been soon abandoned and to have fallen into ruins.[1] The legends attribute the conversion of the Tibetans to Buddhism to the Dhyâni Bôdhisattva Avolôkitêsvara, the celestial son of Amitâbha, whose Chosen land is Tibet; many of the rulers and priests who took an active part in the consolidation of Buddhist faith in this country were regarded by its inhabitants as incarnations of these two sacred persons.

We here give the following as a narrative of some historical facts intimately connected with Buddhism.[2]

In the year 371 A.D. there, suddenly appeared five foreigners before the king Thothori Nyan tsan, who instructed him, how he might use for the general welfare of Tibet four objects, which, in the year 331 A.D.,[1] had fallen from heaven, enclosed in a precious chest, but of' the intrinsic value of which no one had hitherto entertained any adequate idea. These instructions being given, the five foreigners at once disappeared. The four precious objects were:--

1. Two hands folded in prayer.

2. A small Chorten.[2]

3. A gem with an inscription of the prayer: Om mani padme hum.[3]

4. The religious work Zamatog, "constructed vessel," a work on moral subjects forming part of the Kanjur.

The king Thothori strictly obeyed the advice received from the five foreigners,. and paid great reverence to the said four objects; by their blessing and powerful influence he contrived to live one hundred and nineteen years, during which time universal prosperity and welfare prevailed throughout the kingdom.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/bit/bit10.htm

Powerful 137 association!

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 14 of 19

Jump to: