FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
symbol use and our place in the sun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH is simple.
Truth about symbols and about the sun.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=74122#74122
Take the first letter of the Hebrew ALEPH-bet and match its form and meaning to the esoteric, long since being dismissed by science.
All stars start out as hydrogen.

The Herzt-sprung Russell chart depicts the stages of the sun.

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Forum posts don't alleviate pain that much. Finding more work and food does a bit more.

Aleph as ox; real meaning is a Castrated bull, which changes things depending on approach or contrivance. But you're on about the shape...yet the significance of a castrated bull as to ox needs to be considered.
What is neat here is that the first two runes of the Elder Futhark are associated with the same general idea, precluding castration.

1st rune is Fehu which is about Cattle...2nd is Uruz, the Aurochs, quite the fierce and obnoxious beast to be feared (in the distant past anyway).
Meaning, the former is a tamed energy (for wealth creation etc) while the latter is Unbridled energy stored in the earth etc.

But ain't is Curious that both the Aleph Bet and Futhark start with basically the same symbolism? I'll call that shreds of the perennial wisdom.

Moving on. The splotch on the panel here has the clear shape of the rune Elhaz. So it's obvious the manufacturer is an initiate of runic mysteries. But seriously, this must mean that this wall has divine protection by the Aesir. Further, since elhaz is the 15th stave this must mean that 1+5=6 and that the panel is infused with solar energy. But that's kabbalah idiot.

Now seriously, the shape of elhaz is like a guy standing with feet together and arms raised to heaven (or a swan in flight, or bird's claw print....). This obviously means, according to Feyman's Diagrams, that a hydrogen ion splits into three anti leptons........

Now Peter can qualify all the above. Now as pure jest, I really do appreciate your um findings. Give us clueless scum a break tho.

>>>>

Now... in all seriousness, I was wondering about the origin of the 1st mirror plane. I'm a tad familiar with LaViolette's quantum kinetics model of the aether and I can only guess that first split/wall was rather tiny indeed.

Tell us more about dna! I think dna also plays the role of a kind of mirror plane. In any case, they are finally onto what "junk" dna is about. What's amazing is that is all seems to fit with what some have been saying about John Dee's Enochian.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

1st rune is Fehu which is about Cattle...2nd is Uruz, the Aurochs, quite the fierce and obnoxious beast to be feared (in the distant past anyway).
Meaning, the former is a tamed energy (for wealth creation etc) while the latter is Unbridled energy stored in the earth etc.

Catal Hoyuk cattle CULTs existed long before aleph/fehu alphabets even existed, before there was ever any reference to the OX = A
at least 4000+ years earlier...

Azoth wrote:

Now... in all seriousness, I was wondering about the origin of the 1st mirror plane. I'm a tad familiar with LaViolette's quantum kinetics model of the aether and I can only guess that first split/wall was rather tiny indeed.

I am not familiar with his aether model, and what is your best guess after you explain Paul Vs model to me. Wink

Azoth wrote:

Tell us more about dna! I think dna also plays the role of a kind of mirror plane. In any case, they are finally onto what "junk" dna is about. What's amazing is that is all seems to fit with what some have been saying about John Dee's Enochian.

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/the-amphora-the-rosetta-fractal-dna-and-the-holy-grail/

DNA I believe to be the rumored Holy Grail, the New Jerusalem. The place where you build a temple on top of another temple.

What else is 3+ billion years old and reflects/contains ALL the codes for ALL LIFE on this planet?
What else would you put into a safe or Holy of the HoLIEs for safekeeping?

When folks start yakking about the Jesus bloodline escaping in the womb of Mary or that certain families or 'races' have special K DNA, I say fuck off, get real, that kind of drivel is the stuff wars and fantasy are made of.

And the NAZI armband declared they had superior DNA.
DNA is thus the best Coat of Arms to represent the 99% that who we are.

IMHO and in the opinion of Sir Isaac Newton who used the Crossbones as his Coat of Arms too.
And the Skull and Bones society who also make reference to it along with the number 322.
Not to mention the Knights Templar who worshiped the 'Head' of St. John the Baptist, placed behind a 5x5 Magic Square of Mars grid (Sator Square grid?)

Re: Golgotha >>> Luke: And when they came to the place which is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on the right and one on the left.
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2011/09/27/1468/

DNA proves that even the 1% belongs to WE ARE THE 99%
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=74385#74385

namaste

Raphael

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Did I say the runes predated the universe? But I recently learned that there's another rune row that was used right up to the 20th century. Another matter.....

As far as Paul and mirrors, I think the (implicit, as Fintan clarifies) mirror plane, "null" zone central might simply be the direct result/natural product of that primal 1/0/yin/yang tug o war. Paul calls them etherons of varying...oops forgot the qualities but it's essentially the two forms that interact with each other (altho his model includes more than two types of etherons) . Say spin for now. But the different kinds interact with each other similar to your basic chemical operations; causing an ongoing feedback loop. It's this feedback loop which appears to be the boot strapping and engine of it all..... sometimes I think it may be more accurate to consider this plane to be more akin to an axis. We easily see the implicit planes in the body... but note how we can move our arms and legs all around...with the fixedness in the center.... so we've both planes and the axis. Or, these planes...actually wrap around themselves thus playing both roles. Of course, the crux is that all of it is from that same source; the sea of aether. I suppose the Anu is a good thing to remember here.

DNA as grail is fine. And but or yet science has found that man's genetics are mostly from a certain super old bacteria. Fittingly perhaps, some users of DMT found that out for themselves. That that's what we are....I've always though we were "full of ourselves" as they say. I think it's mostly a matter of degree....say the great works of art; there are some creatures in the other kingdoms that makes some magnificent things. So are we then talking conscious volition etc? Well since it/we All came from the Same source.....well who's to say.....

But now I'm bothered about these etherons's qualities. Where's that damn book?
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Did I say the runes predated the universe? But I recently learned that there's another rune row that was used right up to the 20th century. Another matter.....

Actually RUNES have been associated to PHOsphenes.
Not by me.
Suggesting there is a 'language' of the universe, that our 5 senses do NOT comprehend.

Please do some research and add to this thread:
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6546&highlight=

You, me, the blind, and NASA are just a few that are interested, getting in on the ground floor.

Hey Mo are you listening in?
The VR headset of the gaming future would be most effective if you added "God gaming hELmet" + PHOsphenes, a hybrid of technologies....the race is on! Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

As far as Paul and mirrors, I think the (implicit, as Fintan clarifies) mirror plane, "null" zone central might simply be the direct result/natural product of that primal 1/0/yin/yang tug o war.

Cymatics clearly illustrates the null zones are found along the axis that the symmetry is reflected in...the backbones, the 'crosses' and geometrical mandalas that cymatics creates using SOUND/vibration.

Azoth wrote:

Paul calls them etherons of varying...oops forgot the qualities but it's essentially the two forms that interact with each other (altho his model includes more than two types of etherons) . Say spin for now. But the different kinds interact with each other similar to your basic chemical operations; causing an ongoing feedback loop. It's this feedback loop which appears to be the boot strapping and engine of it all..... sometimes I think it may be more accurate to consider this plane to be more akin to an axis.

Of course it is an axis.
It is either z or t?
Or is it x and y?
Which of the 4 axis is the feedback loop?
Take a guess Azoth.

Paul is reinventing the wheel and at the same time new lingo with which to fill his bingo hall.
However even though I think he made a MAJOR ERROR re: the 4 Evangelists and their associations to the LION, the BULL, the MAN, and the EAGLE, he is still a great 'source'.
P.s. St. Paul LaV only got 1 out of 4 associations correct.

Azoth wrote:

We easily see the implicit planes in the body... but note how we can move our arms and legs all around...with the fixedness in the center....

Vitruvian Man
Is the center the genital or navel region?
Should our focus be the center of a circle or are you a foci bacteria living in a ellipse needing to make more lebensraum? Laughing

Azoth wrote:

so we've both planes and the axis. Or, these planes...actually wrap around themselves thus playing both roles. Of course, the crux is that all of it is from that same source; the sea of aether. I suppose the Anu is a good thing to remember here.

Azoth do you like 'G'eometry and all that it implies?

Ever hear of Tons Brunes and what he called the sacred cut?

you must go to this link to move on, please:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59714586/The-Sacred-Cut

Quote:

What a wonderfully simple idea! Start with a circle (symbol of the sun) and put a square in it or around it; and you're off. Add some diagonals and some other lines and a whole new world of proportion opens up. Did you know that the square drawn inside a circle (with a square drawn outside) is exactly half the area. I can't say I understood the chapters on Egyptian measures, but all the rest is just fascinating. Architects really should have to study this simple concept. If you like genuine discovry, you'll love this book.

Azoth wrote:

DNA as grail is fine. And but or yet

See how mundane the world has become?
What IF I just presented you with the Grail?

And what was your reply?
pffft ewe always seem to have an "and but or yet" on the end of your serpentine tongue Azoth? Laughing

Why is TRUTH grand and liberating?
The TRUTH is a great place from which to start?
Laughing

Azoth wrote:

But now I'm bothered about these etherons's qualities. Where's that damn book?

Let me know what you and St. Paul find in the detail dude.
Here is where I AM off to see, the wizard of OZ who teaches geometry?

'reverse engineering the exodus'?

I prefer to understand how what is in plain view i.e. 'the Great Pyramid' and its geometry that which has been hidden and vEILed right in front of us, with BS narratives, the most recognizable structure in the whole wide world, and I feel I would learn more about ME studying geo-me-tree with Tons Brunes. (which is anagram of Brun Stones or Brown Stones...hahaha)

TOO EASY Cool

How do we connect Tons Brunes sacred cut to the Great Pyramid and the Sator Square.
WOW MOM
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72934#72934

Dude I AM closest to the treasure at this moment in time.
Far too close that most sheeple will never recognize how close I AM.

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Another long thread to decipher? I'm getting too old.

But I've been fascinated by phosphenes since the early 80's. Have many odd experiences with them while on various drugs. Then when I got into magick I tried to come up with my own system based on them!

I know about the now deceased french guy with his phosphenism. This supposedly helps with all kinds of things. Others say it's a scam. I tried the the after image meditation for a few months and didn't notice anything. But I suppose doing the whole protocol may help in some way.

Have read from other esoteric sources to ignore them.

I think all symbol arrays, co-opted by mysticism or magick anyway, are eventually associated with phosphenes.... I know hebrew was or is. None of this helps as far as I've found. There are authors on shamanism who address these and link them to the firings in the visual lobe. Dan Winter mentions them along with his bag of tricks on phi based implosive charge etc.

From what I've seen, they do Not Always conform to those 5 to 7 basic patterns. But that may be my bad. A lot of words written on them and I myself have given them more time than likely anyone you've met. But again, nothing much has come from this........

But I'm into it. There's the drug dextromethorphan that really gets these things going. I think they (and there are Different kinds, even Sound phosphenes btw) are manifestations of the inherent vibes of us and It combined. The rest may be projection.

Oh yeah...when tripping back in the 80's I actually had a brief vision of an ancient script a bit like cuneiform. Nothing comes of this however and I think if something did...the world would be a different place as they say.

But ya never know. I still somewhat suspect you can use them for divination or intuitive precognition. I've actually succeeded in this to a tangible degree. But they aren't quite phosphenes... it's "finer"...whatever I'm seeing may be behind them or an energetic precursor etc.

But what I do is (if I've a question about what is coming up) ask my inner self something then relax and look into my mind's eye. If the answer is positive I'll "see" a kind of um, ultra white radiance... if it's bad I'll see a darkening. Quite simple but so far has been accurate about 80-90% if not more. I try not to lean on it constantly. Now if I could only do with with the options game or something........

Oh, last but definitely not least is that in the 90's... every now and then, upon waking, I'd see the Most Beautiful array of pastel hued diamonds floating in front of my face. So Tangible... but the significant thing was that Every single time this occurred, I wound up meeting someone of the opposite sex latter that day. Every single time so that's something to follow up on. I would if I could but they seem to have dried up. Just like my lucid dreaming. I've lost much of this and I loath to think it was from pot.

Perhaps you could highlight that other thread here? Don't mean to task you. You really need to get a book out or something.

Oh, you'll appreciate this. I haven't lost all my powers, as they say. They seem to have moved into different modes (spite the pot perhaps). But just last night....well, we've found that thinking on certain things can effect the local environs. Just as Jung observed; synchronistic raps on the wall etc.
I can now generate these with intent. But last night for the first time I was able to ....um knock back. That is, the 1st thought sent out a (scalar I guess) wave to make an odd sound just on the other side of the wall. I'm pissed as I can't recall the thought. But was astute enough to consider the Original thought's Contradiction or inverse response. I was almost positive something would happen and it did, with another knock that was closer; like a can popping Back Out.

So my theory, or I'm almost positive is that my scalar waves are tweaking/causing (other) local torsion waves........
Ain't it easy when we've the language/terms. Torsion and scalar waves. Now watch it be something altogether different. Mad
I suppose some say that these two are the same thing and I suppose on one level that's true. So in slightly more mundane terms, my thought/psi energy seems to have tweaked the local energetic/aetheric blueprint.

>>>

One last distinction that kindred folks should consider is the symbolic distinctions of fire. There's fire that burns...there's the (Elemental Fire of the) Triangle of Manifestation....and the Fire of Intuition (of the Southern Quadrant ala GD).

Now conjunct this with; a scalar wave perhaps; a Thought.... And there's the underlying sea of Aether itself....which perhaps the scalar waves travel.

All these distinctions. Of course we find all this in our magickal systems but not quite so. I think this Fire dichotomy might be very important in all this. Akin to Either the terms of the term/phenomenon Electromagnetism. But there's more.....

Mark
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

You are clearly leaving us all in the dust. But that would be each axis is involved.

Forget the damn book as I've got art to work on today. Love geometry when I understand the significance.

I've have read some many different takes on dna, everything really. Hence my caveats of and or yet but etc.

"or are you a foci bacteria living in a ellipse needing to make more lebensraum?"

Yawohl! Wir gehen nach Ost! Zieg Heil!!

The bacteria matrix is simply an effective medium I suppose. That redundancy cum efficiency thing... heil to that to.

Hate to mention it as it never goes anywhere but that 1st geo pic look strikingly similar to an aspect of Enochian called Vision of the Round House. Twas about how the varying energies splayed out from center to then start swirling around...sound familiar!?

As for the rest.... art thou my mentor?

It is right now...... .... .. . .. . . . . . . . .11:11
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

You might like Interference Theory then.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Love geometry when I understand the significance.

I've have read some many different takes on dna, everything really.

But this is what blew me away.
DNA replicates using certain angLEs maybe angELs, DNA is geometry.

Azoth wrote:

As for the rest.... art thou my mentor?

I AM really a thief.
But I had my mentors too.
But because I see myself as a Robin Hood/thief, in fact my childhood movie hero was Errol Flynn, the 20th century real life persona who actually had the skills of a dashing sir knight, a pirate, and a rogue, so at the end of the day, my motivations are to serve the realm.
Put together a band of merry men, mother marys, and mary magdelene whores, all worthy in their own right in serving a 'just cause' just because justice 'just is'.

Do you remember the Archery contest scene where Robin (Errol Flynn) splits what appears to be the winning arrow of his competitor in half, a bull-eyes shot in its own right, to win the contest?

Well I once did the exact same thing playing with 'plastic darts' as a child of about 10, a TEN year old caught in the NET.
My opponent had scored a bulls-eye, however my next dart stuck into the center of his plastic 'feathers' to win the game, based on chance/luck alone. But there was no Maid-in-heaven-Marian in attendance to award me the tournament prize.

But obviously that event from my early childhood suggests I have been chosen to fulfill and contribute to a greater good ... don't you see? ... Laughing

Azoth wrote:

It is right now...... .... .. . .. . . . . . . . .11:11

In fact it is 11:11 someplace in the world ALL the time. Wink
Right now someplace on the planet it is 11:11 am and 11:11 pm.

But here where I AM right now it is about 10:37 am.
And somewhere in the world it is 10:37 pm ALL the time.

Time really does stand still?
We move through time?

So to meet you someplace in the future, it would become necessary for me to move through the various density fIELds of places like freeways and airports and face to face powers like border guards who wanna know all about my aura?
Long before NEmO there was 'Kiss my Aura Dora'?

What if Frank Zappa was ONE of my mentors too?
Would you hang with this guy, play his records, drink, party, get high?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4hzVpYAP-U&feature=related

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

11:11; That's why location is so important to astrology. Of course none of that is the point. It's what you experience/perceive in Your local.

I was told I've a resemblance to Mr. Flynn. I won't argue with that but can't keep the weight on.

Well my life is more than half over likely and I still don't know what I'm here for. Most of the time I don't think anyone has a purpose....they just wind up in conducive, or not, circumstances.

But I'm reading a book on Rommel... tis funny how some seem to go right into their niche. Of course, this is one of my contentions with Karma. That (in this case perhaps) one's Purpose IS to Kick Ass. And then get kicked maybe. What great warrior has got off scot free?

This also makes me wonder about my assumed synchronistic signs from higher self or whatever. I thought my calling was music or some such but we see this hasn't panned out. To my liking anyway. But one can still be good despite the lack of recognition etc.

Touchy subject with me as both my sun and jupiter are debilitated in the natal chart. Explains my "lost at sea" sense of self.

But I give credit to my higher self or the web of wyrd. I recently asked for a sign; by seeing someone from back in the 80's. I rarely see anyone from back then. Yet I did run into someone and it was actually one of the people I had in the back of my mind.

So I'm wondering, if we can do that why not something significant?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: