FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Pyramid CAPSTONE = Rodin VBM = 5x5 SATOR SQUARE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF?
55 = Sun + Life + Financial?

BLAH BLAH BLAH
The Biblical 'WORD' or 'LOGOS' have obviously morphed into advertising LOGOS that target the RIGHT brain.

I see TWO Pillars re: 5/$ and 5/$ and a line representing 'center-fIELd'
55 is the sum of the numbers 1-10 (ten commandments)

FREEDOM 55 (why sell 'freedom' are we fucking slavess?)

55 Adams/atoms comprise ACGT, which makes up our DNA, the Holy Grail of this planet.

TEMPLAR MECHANICS
Visit this website to learn about theTEMPLARS AND SACRED SITES and 5I5I mILEs

Quote:
SACRED MEASURE

Captivated by the initial discovery I started to investigate other Templar sites and discovered a repeating unit of measure. This was a circular measure- 5.151 miles or 10,000 megalithic yards. The megalithic yard being the controlling measure discovered by Alexander Thom at many ancient sites throughout Europe . Alexander Thom put forward 2.722 feet +/- 0.002 feet 82.96656cm +/- 0.061 for the ancient measure now known as the megalithic yard.

The Temple Bruer circle diameter of 5.151 miles has been found encoded in the landscape around other Knights Templar sites, some of which are listed below.

http://templarmechanics.com/main.asp

remember angle of incline of great pyramid is 5I.5I degrees
remember 5I5I looks far too much like ISIS to be ignored!

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sator Square (center surrounded by four 'E') next to a Feynman diagram of scattering between two electrons by emission of a virtual photon.

Is this another potential 'archetypal' match suggesting we are being 'lead' by a hidden hand?
The left hand which is connected to the right brain?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look what I found. Wink

A GREAT confirmation of 3 Pillars, 12 swastikas (the top one is fuzzy) on the central axis, and the numbers 2 and 5.

And more proof that Marko Rodin opened the door to a deeper understanding of how to feed 5000 people using 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish.

>>> http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/how-to-feed-5000-people-using-5-loaves-of-bread-and-2-fish/

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mithraic origin and meanings of the rotas-sator square By Walter O. Moeller

I would love to have a look at this book.
google offers a few sample pages...

http://books.google.ca/books?id=O9YUAAAAIAAJ&pg=PP11&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false

The numbers say 'read me' Exclamation

52 pages in total Wink
90 04 03751 9 ISBN Shocked

published in 1973

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

From MichaEL's site:
http://www.numberscience.plus.com/Rennes.html

331 is the reflection of 133.
These are the numerical values of the first (hydrogen) and last (presently unknown) atoms.
157 is the 37th prime
37 depicts the visible spectrum of white light - 3 primary & 7 spectral rays.

157 is the 37th prime

Another fit to Alex Petty's polarity map.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marko Rodin's 25 Cosmic Blender
Does it all come back to the Great Pyramid?

Quote:

FIG. 21.-GEOME'T'RICAL DESIGNS ON PRE-SCANDINAVIAN PIECES.
Key-Fret-(1) Maughold 65. Spirals-(2) Rushen 50; (3) Michael 64; (4) Maughold 66; (5) Conchan 62. Triquetras--(6) Rushen 50; (7) Maughold 25 ; (Cool Santon 68; (9, 10) Lezayre 53; (11, 21) Maughold 51. Fourfold Rings--(12) Rushen 5o; (13) Lezayre 53; (14) Braddan 56; (15) same, as intended; (16) Lezayre 53 (with ring). Diagonal Rings Interlaced-(I7, 1Cool Maughold 52; (19, 22) Lonan 57; (20) Conchan 61.
http://www.isle-of-man.com/manxnotebook/fulltext/mc1907/p015.htm

I see a 2-5 fret pattern listed asKey-Fret-(1)

St. Brigid's Cross is found in the heart of images (9) (10) (12) (13) (15) (16) (17) (18 ) (19) (22)

St Brigid's Cross

Swastika can be clearly seen in (19) (22)

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DNA we can connect to 55
RNA we can connect to 52

Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=371739#p371739

note the number on the url >> p371739 Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Regardless of whether or not neutrinos really do break the speed of light barrier, past experiments have shown that high voltage electric field shocks, variously termed Coulomb waves, Tesla waves, or scalar waves, do break the speed of light barrier. These experiments support the subquantum kinetics physics methodology (SQK) which teaches that certain types of waves can travel faster than the speed of light. Namely, it predicts that such longitudinal waves should travel at superluminal speeds since the shock that forms the wave’s leading edge propels the wave’s ether substrate forward in the direction of travel. So now the wave velocity becomes v’ = c + vether , where vether = the forward velocity of the wave’s local ether matrix. In particular, Nikola Tesla in the early part of the twentieth century Tesla had measured superluminal speeds of c × π/2 (or 1.57 c for the longitudinal waves he radiated around the world from his magnifying transmitter monopolar antenna towers.

Another fit to Alex Petty's polarity map.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which TORUS modEL is best?

Marko Rodin and the Cross of the Ilu?
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1058611542

BBL

BiBLE = BaBeL = BaB-iLu = Gate of God = Cross of Ilu = 369 = 4 axis of symmetry

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The controversy regarding the FIRST Pharaoh to unify Egypt, i.e. Menes and Narmer, associated to the letters mn is gratifying to say the least.

Sator Square and its mirror palindrome the Rotas Square

Therefore we can now add to the short list of *special* asymmetrical symbols the Sator/Rotas Magic Square.

This small select group is defined by the fact there are two asymmetrical halves that help define a symmetry when placed together, the y-axis acting as a hinge is one way of looking at it.
Traveling along the z-axis is another way.

Is MENES a MEME, a MNEME,a MNEMoNic, i.e. MNEMosyne the mother of 9 muses that spell the word TENET in four directions?

Menes and Narmer

Quote:
(fl. c. B.C. 3100-3038 B.C.)

>> The identity of Menes is the subject of ongoing debate, although mainstream Egyptological consensus identifies Menes with the protodynastic pharaoh Narmer[1][2][3] (most likely) or first dynasty Hor-Aha.[6] Both pharaohs are credited with the unification of Egypt, to different degrees by various authorities.
The famous Narmer Palette, discovered in 1898 in Hierakonpolis, shows Narmer displaying the insignia of both Upper andLower Egypt, giving rise to the theory that he unified the two kingdoms in c. 3100 BC.[5]

>> The mainstream Egyptological consensus identifying Narmer with Menes is by no means universal. This has ramifications for the agreed history of ancient Egypt. Some Egyptologists hold that Menes is the same person as Hor-Aha and that he inherited an already-unified Egypt from Narmer;[6] others hold that Narmer began the process of unification but either did not succeed or succeeded only partially, leaving it to Menes to complete. Arguments have been made that Narmer is Menes because of his appearance on several ostraca in conjunction with the gameboard hieroglyph for "mn", which appears to be a contemporary record to the otherwise mythical king.

The name, Menes, means "He who endures", which, Edwards (1971) suggests, may have been coined as "a mere descriptive epithet denoting a semi-legendary hero [...] whose name had been lost".[4] Rather than a particular person, the name may conceal collectively the protodynastic pharaohs Ka,Scorpion and Narmer.[4]

The almost complete absence of any mention of Menes in the archaeological record,[4] and the comparative wealth of evidence of Narmer, a protodynastic figure credited by posterity and in the archaeological record with a firm claim[2] to the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt, has given rise to a theory identifying Menes with Narmer.

The chief archaeological reference to Menes is an ivory label from Naqada which shows the royal Horus-name Aha (the pharaoh Hor-Aha) next to a building, within which is the royal nebty-name mn,[10] generally taken to be Menes.[4][11] From this, various theories on the nature of the building (a funerary booth or a shrine), the meaning of the word "mn" (a name or the verb endures) and the relationship between Hor-Aha and Menes (as one person or as successive pharaohs) have arisen.[1]

The Turin and Abydos king lists, generally accepted to be correct,[1] list the nebty-names of the pharaohs, not their Horus-names,[2] and are vital to the potential reconciliation of the various records: the nebty-names of the king lists, the Horus-names of the archaeological record and the number of pharaohs in Dynasty I according to Manetho and other historical sources.[2]

Petrie first attempted this task,[2] associating Iti with Djer as the third pharaoh of Dynasty I, Teti (Turin) (or another Iti (Abydos)) with Hor-Aha as second pharaoh, and Menes (a nebty-name) with Narmer (a Horus-name) as first pharaoh of Dynasty I.[1][2] Lloyd (1994) finds this succession "extremely probable",[2] and Cervelló-Autuori (2003) categorically states that "Menes is Narmer and the First Dynasty begins with him".[3] However, Seidlmayer (2004) states that it is "a fairly safe inference" that Menes wasHor-Aha.[6]

But quite some time ago I made the profound connections between

M rotated becomes 3, W, and E in the mirror the same 4 images appear reversed.
N rotated becomes a Z or 2 and in the mirror appear as a 5, S or reverse 'N'.

Very gratifying finding this link to 'MN'.
Because MN plus the T cross gives us the word TENET Cross.

9 letters that form the 'gravity cross'.

TENET

But what is the best evidence suggesting that my MN theory is a match for the Egyptian MN?

AHA!
Rotations and reflections of the letters M and N are used to denote the four directions.

M= W and E = x axis
N = N and S = y axis

M = 3, W, and E
N = Z, 2, 5, S, and reverse 'N'

The mn is to be found in the 'weather vane', associated with the rooster, nice touch, I would notice that because 1957 was the year of the rooster.

You can see the effects of blowing in the wind and perspective in these two images.

a) S = 2 and N = reverse 'N'
b) E = 3 and W = W

E = M is the E/W axis forms a cross with N/S axis, all 4 directions revolve around a central hub.

Could it be any simpler, more elegant?
Yes, what if?

M or E = magnetism/electricity

N = nuclear

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Key of Solomon
(Clavicula Salomonis)

For obtaining grace and influence write down the following words:

SATOR, AREPO, TENET, OPERA, ROTAS, IAH, IAH, IAH, ENAM, IAH, IAH, IAH, KETHER, CHOKMAH, BINAH, GEDULAH, GEBURAH, TIPHERETH, NETZACH, HOD, YESOD, MALKUTH, ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, SHADRACH, MESHACH, ABEDNEGO, be ye all present in my aid and for whatsoever I shall desire to obtain.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ksol.htm#chap14

note: This incantation is also given in 1307 Sloane MSS., page 76. -SLM

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RODIN coil windings and 137.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8fCwddwb8w

need to watch this one.

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WizOz:
While on the subject of Phi the Golden mean rectangle below is a synthesis of the:

Phi golden rectangle grid
Squaring the circle,
Great Pyramid,
Hexagon - flower of life (circles removed),
Vesica piscis,
All seeing eye

producing the Twin Flames moving thru' the portal of consciousness.

Looks similar to mirroring the original Rodin diagram. It worked with the Pythgorean Lambdoma, why not Rodin Math?

Quatrefoil

I zee two Z's, 52/SS

1,2,4,8, 16 (1+6= 7), 32 (3+2= 5), 64 (6+4=10= 1), 128 (1+2+8=11=1+1= 2), 256 (2+5+6=13=1+3= 4), 512 (5+1+2=8 ),
1024 (1+2+4= 7) to infinity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: