FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
micahel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Assyrian heads Reply with quote

Hello Optimist777 and Raphael... Sorry I'm a tad slow to keep up with you. A bit late in the day I offfer:

There appear to be 8 leaves on the right hand tree.

One piece of fruit hangs on the 7th and 2nd leaves or 2nd & 7th anticlockwise.

72 and its reflection 27

The tree on the left has one leaf remaining, 2 shown fallen at its base, leaving 4 which seem to depict all above since this particular tree is shown connected to the 'above'.

The 2 heads make 10 when added to the pile showing 10 = 1+2+3+4. A different situation if some of the heads included some female ones.

The directions in which the eyes look give 1 3 6, (??)whilst the fact that 2 pairs look at each other gives 1 (up) 4 (facing each other) 4(looking to the right) 1(looking left).
14 and 41 are another reflected pair.
Raphael, I think, mentioned 14 elsewhere.
41 prevailed in my analysis of the Rennes-le-chateau code
http://www.numberscience.plus.com/Rennes.html

The male and female are reading (acquiring knowledge/the fruit), 2 persons. perhaps equivalent to the 2 pieces of fruit, or the 2 fallen leaves.

The tree near them depicts 4 leaves connected to above and 3 to 'here' on Earth, showing 3+4=7 (significant in spectrum).

The leaf on one tree we see that 7th is connected to above; 7th leaf on the other tree is disconnected/connected to below.

Two leaves have fallen, Five are 'elsewhere'.
The 2 heads (dead) seem to be offered a choice, (after acquiring the knowledge?):

To join the pile 'on Earth'.
To depart elsewhere like the 5 missing leaves.

2 + 5 = 7.

7th, involving number 7, was shown earlier to be connected to above or to below.

To me, the picture depicts the choice of reincarnation providing the tree of knowledge is understood, provided by the fruit.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Assyrian heads Reply with quote

micahel wrote:
Hello Optimist777 and Raphael... Sorry I'm a tad slow to keep up with you. A bit late in the day I offfer:

To join the pile 'on Earth'.
To depart elsewhere like the 5 missing leaves.

2 + 5 = 7.

7th, involving number 7, was shown earlier to be connected to above or to below.

hey michaEL I thought you may have lost interest.
glad you have not.

Topic of the day appears to be Trees of Life and the numbers 2 and 5 and 7.
What about 3?

i.e.
5 + 2 = 7
5 - 2 = 3

37 or 73?

Can you see the 2 and 5 in this next image? Wink

Follow this link to a solution for how to feed 5000 people using 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish:
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=74195#74195

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting site:
http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/alphabet-of-kabbalah/712-aleph.html

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirty-sEVEn 37 Point Mandala Offering

Arrow http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Thirty-seven_Point_Mandala_Offering

Quote:
The offering of a mandala containing the entire wealth of the universe is the highest ritual expression of devotion in the Buddhist tradition.
-Robert Beer
The Handbook of Tibetan Buddhist Symbols

How much MORE evidence do we need about the number 37 representing the number of the collective unconscious?
Did you start reading on page 1?

I do wish my name was SS, a.k.a. Steven SpIELberg, this would be a fucking blockbuster.
Jesus H. Christ please explain why U R such a copy-KAt, and why your followers need to convert everybody to your way of thinking and feeling?
You do not seem that original when folks go searching for a TRUTH that truly unifies.
Why all of the smote, smoke and mirrors?

2D version of the 37 Point Mandala Offering

Bab-Ilu the Gate of God

Note both images have 4 axis.
xyz and t

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:

Found this Gem a while ago, looks to be a match with the 3 heavens (photon bands).

Here is the earth as depicted by the Xian bible, similar to Babylonian thought.

What is the Xian bible anyhow? I have never heard of it before today, there surely isn't much of the subject on the net.

Quote:
For both Jews and Samaritans there is no such thing as a xian bibile. The Tanakh and the xian bible are not the same thing. Basically, the xians took a Greek Tanakh and canonized it with a Greek NT text (somewhere in 100 to 200 CE) and thus that is what they did. Some other xians even later took an Pesheeta Aramaic Tanakh and constructed an Aramaic translation of the Greek NT and made a book. (There are some who debate this)

I'm loving the 37 point madala by the way. Wink

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

I'm loving the 37 point madala by the way. Wink

So I was going over my notes this morning on the batty forum 2012FU BEFORE I logged on here and saw your last comment which you posted at 3:17 am Shocked while I was shleeping.
Edgar Caycee and ME are both shleeping prophets?
Here comes the EM fIELd dream-state sychronicity:

777 wrote:
Raph, in regards to the wheel or axe post, I now realized I made a mistake after watching the new Thor movie.

It is the AXE that may manipulate the elements and even take us out of our circle.. They probably used this information for so much good in the past, now it has fallen into the wrong hands, and WE or I have to suffer, but rise like a PHoenI X again & again.

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=380382#p380382

Wink Good for you dude your intuition was fool on.

Each of the directions have a shape associated with it.

Take a look in the SOUTH.
That truncated pyramid/trapezoid shape is supposed to represent the AXE Shocked
And the best part of these associations?

We, our reality exist in the SOUTHern continent 'Jambudvipa' of the 37 point mandala and our color is blue/black and the tool bequeathed us is the AXE. Cool

...and as I was typing this waves of those truth chills overcame Embarassed what I AM.
And I know that is a good sign for many many reasons.

i.e. like why the 4-leaf clover is lucky, but we seem to exist in a green sea of three.

The Polynesians say the Mattang is a 'survival tool' bequeathed to them by their ancestors.

Ancient ‘STICK’ theory = Modern ‘STRING’ theory
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/ancient-stick-theory-modern-string-theory/

Ah yes the Polynesian MATTANG which we can merge with the Sator Square, and the Knights Templar, and the Polynesians maybe meeting up with PHOenicians who were sailing the 7 Seas spreading a semitic geometric language out to the 4 corners of the globe?

Remember any PHO or FOE can get the inFOEmation out to "we the sheeple".
The exchange of data or information is paramount to the survival of any entity that wants to be 'remembered' for an eternity.

It is obvious this particular god has an ego and wants to be remembered forever. Laughing
That is why we have been given an ego, and that is why if you want to be left alone, even get rid of the idea of a god, you must let go the ego.
Wink

That book I mentioned by R. Beer is worth lapping up, it has many clues for ewe and me and we about why the X is between the A and E in AXE.

Hey just kidding but was Albert X Einstein in any way related to Alfonso X King of CastILE?

Quote:
(23 November 1221 – 4 April 1284) was a Castilian monarch who ruled as the King of Castile, León and Galicia from 1252 until his death. He also was elected King of the Germans in 1257.

700 hundred years before I was born in 1957.
Who was the last leader of the pagan Germans who was defeated by Charlemagne and converted to Christianity?

Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/11/19/key-528-barack-obama-the-saxon-hero-widukind/

Statue of Widukind in Herford
Coordinates 52°8′

But this next quote about King Alphonse has a poetic 'just is' written all over it.

Quote:
In 1273, he created the Mesta, an association of some 3,000 petty and great sheep holders Laughing in Castile, in reaction to less wool being exported from the traditional sites in England.[2] This organization later became exceedingly powerful in the country (as wool became Castile's first major exportable commodity[2]), and eventually its privileges were to prove a deadly wound in the Castilian economy.[citation needed] One side effect of the quickly expanding sheep herds was the decimation to the Castilian farmland through which the sheep grazed.[2]

baa baa black sheep have you any wool
yes sir yes sir a trinity of bags full
Laughing

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Wink Good for you dude your intuition was fool on.

He can take the circle away and leave 1 squared. Wink
He says, " no north for you! " , like the soup nazi in seinfield. They get yoked. Laughing

Gratzi, this green fool of the tarot has always been highly intuitive, he went from fool to king when he finally harnessed the feeling of intuition into a recognizable meme. Intuition is like a refreshing breeze when it hits you, it feels just right in that certain way were you know PegaSuS (intuition) is kicking up dust and flying away.

He over emphasizes what ever feeling or chemical reaction that creates this gut feeling deep in our loins.
It's a very special feeling really... it always reminds me of the deep complexity of our sensory in the human design.

Wiz-Oz did a great job explaining the mattang.
http://www.halexandria-foundation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=193

It goes beyond fascinating to wonder how they could have accomplished this ingenious tool for navigating the earth and stars. What a feat that is, I need to make me one pronto. Can you direct me to a "how-to guide"? Laughing Maybe the swastika will do. Cool

Quote:
The graphic shows how the Mattang relates to the (blue lined) up-capped Great Pyramid, Swastika, Maltese & Iron Cross all fitting with the two opposing vesica piscis and the four circles, which = 1440 degrees and in minutes = 864,000 diameter of sun in Miles and in seconds = 518400 which are harmonics of 144 = gematria for light and 5184 which is the decimal of the GP slope of 51.84 degrees and 1/5 of the precessional cycle.

Another snug fit to OJ's glove. Laughing
It pretty much explains the 5ator 5quare, as they are both used for 1 in the same.

micahel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Optimist
You thought I might have lost interest – NO, I’m an avid reader and will respond when I can

25 in the picture – yes I see the numbers and their reflective ones.
For me 25 or 52 can be composed of the reduced digits of Earth diameter (11) and Earth- moon distance (347), whilst 1251 represent Earth and Moon contained within ‘another’ Earth.

26 – is also the atomic number of iron, vital in bodies chemistry to transport oxygen.
Haemoglobin is produced by a reaction between haematin and globulin ( from protein ).
The formula of haematin, C34 H32 N4 O4 Fe OH, is similar to chlorophyll except it contains one atom of iron instead of magnesium.
One haematin molecule contains
77 atoms.
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody recognizes these as the 4 colors of the western hemisphere Ameri-indians medicine wheel.

Quote:
As is true of many Native American traditions, the Mi'kmaw Medicine Wheel contains four colours: red, white, yellow and black. These colours represent the four races of man, of which Native Americans were aware long before the arrival of the Europeans. Also, each direction has an associated spirit helper, an element, and a sacred medicine.

But how many people know those 4 colors also represent the 4 Hindu castes?

I just found out.

Quote:
The word translated “caste” is varna–color. Krishna says: Chaturvarnyam maya srishtam–“The four castes [colors] were brought forth by me.” This is important, as many translations say things such as “I created/established the system of four castes.”

Brahman
Kshatriya
Vaishya
Shudra

White (sattva = truthful) represents the quality of purity, love, faith and detachment. Those belonging to this color seek true knowledge and often exist in ones with spiritual temperament. Those that belong to this color, belong to the Brahman class.

Red (rajas = energetic) represents the quality of action, will, aggression, and energy. Those belonging to this color seek honor, power, and status and exist in people with martial and political temperament. Those that belong to this color belong to the Kshatriya class.

Yellow (rajas) represents the same quality as the red color but those in this quality seek communication, interchange, trade, and business instead. This color exists in those of commercial temperament. They make up the Vaishya class.

Black (tamas = inert, solid) represents quality of ignorance, inertia, and dullness. Those belonging to this color are dependent on the rest of the world for motivation and seek nothing. They exist in those of the servile disposition and make up the Shudra class.-

Those 4 colors exist between two pillars of green?
Along with blue?

WHITE

R ed
O
Y ellow
G reen
B lue
I
V

BLACK

namaste

micahel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
EVERYBODY showing any interest in playing along on this thread SHOULD watch the BBC documentatary found here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73840#7, ie

Dangerous Knowledge (Philosophy, Physics, Mathematics) -BBC

BBC does produce many gems, this is one of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0hALyh40xg&feature=related

The pursuit of higher knowledge has claimed many 'victims'.

It outlines what the potential fallout can be if you have gone to deep or if you get caught in an endless loop.

I was victim of getting into an endless loop initially with Rennes-le-chateau code. It was extremely frustrating, but here paths were set to lead an investigator off the beaten track, before returning to the main one.
It was number 41 which caught my attention, and hence my need to seek.

My journey started after the paranormal event of 1992 leading me to a 'weird' understanding of the material linked by special numbers, then to the spiritual where mirrored numbers with the physical abound.
This knowledge using the same principles I have found in many sites of antiquity.
Fortunately achieved free from endless loops.

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

micahel wrote:

Raphael wrote:
EVERYBODY showing any interest in playing along on this thread SHOULD watch the BBC documentatary found here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73840#7, ie

Dangerous Knowledge (Philosophy, Physics, Mathematics) -BBC

BBC does produce many gems, this is one of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0hALyh40xg&feature=related

The pursuit of higher knowledge has claimed many 'victims'.

It outlines what the potential fallout can be if you have gone to deep or if you get caught in an endless loop.

I was victim of getting into an endless loop initially with Rennes-le-chateau code. It was extremely frustrating, but here paths were set to lead an investigator off the beaten track, before returning to the main one.
It was number 41 which caught my attention, and hence my need to seek.

My journey started after the paranormal event of 1992 leading me to a 'weird' understanding of the material linked by special numbers, then to the spiritual where mirrored numbers with the physical abound.
This knowledge using the same principles I have found in many sites of antiquity.
Fortunately achieved free from endless loops.

Do you think I am caught in a loop michaEL?

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 15 of 21

Jump to: