FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: TREE 137731 Reply with quote

Here is my 2 cents regarding ZPE.

Tiferet and Daath interact as 2 Binary Random event generators, 2 probability spinors (sine wave generators) symbolized on the TREE by the Yin/Yang. They MIX the 3 Primary COLORS or the 3 Primary ANTI-COLORS in order to produce the next 7 rays.

2 Swastikas are of Course Energy Sources the 2 SUNS - Shakti Coils. Cool

555 = TRUE HEART = TRUE DAATH = it is the MOST GREEN Hidden SUN = Bridge = Invisible 13th
528 Above & Below 582 = The 2 Yin/Yang Symbols on 137731 Tree

528 + 582 = 1110 / 2 = 555

GREENEST GREEN = 555 the maximum efficacy of absorption, photosynthesis anyone?

Luminous flux/intensity are defined at ~555 nm (540 THz), because that's the peak sensitivity of photopic scotopic vision.

1 (37 + 73) 1
1 (110) 1
1 (2) 1
ABA

Look at the most outer layer on either side of the pic @ left, the very fabric of the Branes. They are 2D fractals which then project out as 3D 729 = 27 x 27.

Namaste

Mo

[/img]

Last edited by MihrYazd on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Card X Tarot Code 1376 or 37 and 16

There exists a controversy regarding the birth date of Jesus.
Some claim that until it was moved to Dec. 25, Christians at one time (some still do as in Eastern Orthodox) celebrate on Jan. 6 or the 'vision of god' blah blah day....

Quote:
The observance had its origins in the Eastern Christian Churches and was a general celebration of the manifestation of the Incarnation of Jesus Christ. It included the commemoration of his birth; the visit of the Magi ("Wise Men", as Magi were Persian priests) to Bethlehem; all of Jesus's childhood events, up to and including his baptism in the Jordan by John the Baptist; and even the miracle at the Wedding of Cana in Galilee.[12] It seems fairly clear that the Baptism was the primary event being commemorated.[13][14]
Christians fixed the date of the feast on January 6 quite early in their history. Ancient liturgies noted Illuminatio, Manifestatio, Declaratio (Illumination, Manifestation, Declaration); cf. Matthew 3:13–17; Luke 3:22; and John 2:1–11; where the Baptism and the Marriage at Cana were dwelt upon.

So it fits the 1379 code.
Jan. 6 = 1 and 6

And Dec. 25 = 3 and 7
Dec = 12 = 3
25 = 7

Thus the date 3761 AM (date of beginning of Hebrew calender) reflects the split between EAST 16 and WEST 37.

Exactly how Card X is divided up BUT reversed!

EAST:
1 = MAN = 11
6 = BULL = 2

WEST:
3 = EAGLE = 8
7 = LION = 5

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ralph

Quote:
EAST:
1 = MAN = 11
6 = BULL = 2

WEST:
3 = EAGLE = 8
7 = LION = 5

Thanks for the confirmation. Thats an amazing correlation with my Numbers. So where do WE need to look for the PURPLE CODES?

Namaste

Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

So where do WE need to look for the PURPLE CODES?

Namaste

Mo

which ones specifically?

Can we connect 1379 to some kind of 'mindset', being generated by what exactly?
We know '1379' are known as 'psychological random numbers'.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72222#72222

Is it a coincidence or design that the war on Mary Jane began in earnest in 1937.
Quote:
Shortly after the 1937 Marihuana Tax Act went into effect on October 1, 1937, the Federal Bureau of Narcotics and Denver City police arrested Moses Baca for possession and Samuel Caldwell for dealing. Baca and Caldwell's arrest made them the first marijuana convictions under U.S. federal law for not paying the marijuana tax.[23] Judge Foster Symes sentenced Baca to 18 months and Caldwell to four years in Leavenworth Penitentiary for violating the 1937 Marihuana Tax Act.

Is it a coincidence or design that over the past 4+ years since my retirement on July (7) 31, 2007 (7319) I have been fixated on an IDEA that lead me to the magical numbers 1379 (Maya code too) whilst smoking the gift of the Magi called Myrrh-ijuana nearly every darn day over the past 4+ years?
Think about the irony of how the pot head (me) lost his mind but found his heART.
Linking a simple Ha-tha yoga Sun/Moon ratio to the Iron Cross which reveals itself as the True Cross, its implied inherent 'G'eometry even being used as a template/blueprint design for the Great Pyramid.
WTF
Shocked

And BTW on Feb. 6/1973 in my home town of York founded in 1793, the master builders started building the world's largest obELIsk .... with a revolving restaurant so the sheeple can enjoy the view ... the CN tower a.k.a. 20th century tower of Baabel perched up in the clouds?
Ancient Chinese wisdom connects the swastika to cloud patterns too.

Quote:
The CN Tower is a communications and observation tower in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Standing 553.33 metres (1,815.4 ft) tall,[4] it was completed in 1976, becoming the world's tallest free-standing structure and world's tallest tower at the time.

I am not surprised to find the numbers from the CARD X, i.e. 1815 noted in its height/dimensions.
Because we know that 1185 = 137 Wink

language = inPHO = electrons and PHOtons = communications tower
i.e. Thus man is copying/mirroring the universe either with INTENT or BLINDLY?

which is it? Wink

namaste

MihrYazd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

East

Left Hand:
Man + BULL
1 + 6 = 7

Right Hand:
Man + BULL
11 + 2 = 13 = 4

East Formula = 47
= 11 = 2

West

Left Hand:
EAGLE + LION
3 + 7 = 1

Right Hand:
EAGLE + LION
8 + 5 = 13 = 4

West Formula = 14 = 5

2 vs 5 or 25, i SenSe DNA.

So 47 = East
14 = West

1 = Y
4 = H
7 = V

1 + 7 = 8
4 + 4 = 8

17 + 44 = 61

which ones specifically?

Quote:
So WHAT IF this pattern has some merit >>> 1/128.5 (past) 1/137 (present), so what does the future hold for alpha?

Are there 3 values for alpha alphR?

Namaste

Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

Are there 3 values for alpha alphR?

Namaste

Mo

well if there are two values does there exist a 3rd one between the two?

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73045#73045

MODERN KEYPAD and a page taken out of the BOOK of SECRETS

Take notice where the numbers 1379 are positioned.

Notice that we can isolate a Lo Shu or Ho Tu 3x3 grid from the keypad.
Notice that we have 3 pillars on the keypad.

What PATTERNS do we notice IF we associate the cEL-PHOne to the 7 planets and 12 zodiacal signs used by the angEL RazIEL in the Book of Secrets?

7 and 12 = 73

Bingo
3 LE-mon-S

Idea Idea Idea
THRICE lights light up when we start associating the angEL
RazIEL's Book of Secrets to the 21st century cEL-PHOne.

U be the SS witneSS to the observation:

I noticed a pattern the other day regarding the planets and the zodiac signs they influence.
It is a pattern I recognized when I placed the 12 signs of the zodiac into their respective positions on the 3×4 grid.
This grid had 12 gems inlaid and represents what was called the Breastplate of the High Priest.
The same 3×4 grid that is associated with the angEL RazIEL who is associated with the Book of Secrets given to Adam and Eve to help them find their way BACK to Eden.
The AHA?
It will take me a while to draw the chart but it is based on the same layout as your CELLPHONE.

Yes anybody using a CELLPHONE today, I can show is using a piece of technology that is profoundly connected to the 3×4 Breastplate of the High Priest.
This is quite an amazing correlation in how I show each number is associated to a planet and zodiacal sign. And the patterns revealed to me, the other day are no less amazing from my POV because again I am provided with MORE evidence, another confirmation that this approach I have taken, where I suss out the math in the poetry and the poetry in the math, works.

to the reader:
Of the ancient system, 5 of the 7 planets each represent 2 zodiac signs.
(i.e. 5×2=10 signs plus sun and moon)
The exceptions as noted are the Sun/Leo/#5 and Moon/Cancer/#4.
(keeping in mind the association of 4ths and 5ths in music….and the position of both in the NORTH when looking EAST toward the rising sun in Aries #1, also keeping in mind how the NORTH plays a vital role, because when the SUN traverses that section of the sky it cannot be seen)

cEL-PHOne planet/zodiac game …

#1 is assigned to Aries in 0 degrees
#2 is Taurus
#3 is Gemini
see the pattern?

So play the game
take out your cEL-PHOne and start making the associations.

Do you know which of the 7 planets are assigned to each of the 12 signs of the zodiac?

Sun 5 LEO
Moon 4 CANCER
Mercury 3 + 6
Venus 2 + 7
Mars 1 + 8
Jupiter 9 + 12
Saturn 10 + 11

ALL of the above, meditate on it…the PATTERNS will reveal themselves.
It takes time, but soon you will realize how HUMANITY will be able to use the cEL-PHOne to unite one day.

ALL I/WE NEED TO DO NOW is figure out THE RING TONE that humanity must ring THRICE….and then get the sheeple to download it as an *APP*…and I get my set of wings when the ding a lings ring the bELL THRICE real nice.

hELo is anybody home, the lights are on but....things are sILEnt.

namaste

XX
stay thirsty my friend

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold this image up to a mirror.
What do you see?
The SS looks like a 22 surrounded by 7 symmetrical doves.
22/7 = pi

pi >>> 22/7 and >>> 3 1/7
just something I noticed

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This a GREAT Video (2 parts) that folks who nothing about Islam should watch and Mo, those who do should too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ygRFuvniQ&feature=related

do you think MOhammed being born in 570 and the Abbasid Empire founded in 750 is a coincidence?

MO go to 53:00
Have you been holding out on ME again?

Do you think ILM and the word ELI are at all connected?

FACT:Both words are a reference to GOD.

ELI = GOD = ILM

ELI ELI were Aramaic words spoken by Jesus.
ILM is sacred to the Koran.

Take the letter E and rotate it into an M or even the number 3 or how about a W

Now you have GOD = I37 = ELI = ILM = free WIL

Go back to the youtube video.
Go to 1:13:37

what word is mentioned?

ILM
Shocked

also
W looks like the Hebrew letter called schin/sin associated with the 5th element, placed between the YHsinVH

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

88 lights
88 piano keys
88 modern constellations

Twin Towers, 911 Tribute of Light and the Two spectral Lines of the Hydrogen Atom

Wink

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:

88 lights
88 piano keys
88 modern constellations

Twin Towers, 911 Tribute of Light and the Two spectral Lines of the Hydrogen Atom

The Ra symbol was the 19th century symbol for hydrogen, since then it has been switched.

Jesus / Iesous = 88
Immanuel = 88
Exodus = 88
If I-MManuEL is 88 and Omega is 800, would it be by design that together they sum at the number of Jesus? = 888

Quote:
This is the subatomic structure of a hydrogen atom as described by Leadbeater 100 years ago. The nucleus is composed of 6 units (in 2 groups of 3), and each unit is composed of three 1-atoms. According to conventional science the nucleus of a hydrogen atom is composed of only three units called quarks.

Arrow http://www.esotericscience.org/diagrams/Baryon%20Meson%20Quark%20Preon.jpg

The theory seems to fit perfectly. Could the 88 piano keys be applied to the chess board of the cosmos?
Each star does sing a different tune.

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

angELs = angLEs

Zoroaster appears to be the link between ARKangELs, PHOsphENEs and the I37-69 code?

Quote:
Amesha Spentas (Phl. Amahraspandan) ("Archangels")

Literally, "Beneficent Immortals", these are the highest spiritual beings created by Ahura Mazda. Their names are:

Vohu Mano (Phl. Vohuman): lit. Good Mind. Presides over cattle.
Asha Vahishta (Phl. Ardwahisht): lit. Highest Asha, the Amahraspand presiding over Asha and fire.
Khshathra Vairya (Phl. Shahrewar): lit. 'Desirable Dominion', the Amahraspand presiding over metals.
Spenta Armaiti (Phl. Spandarmad): lit. 'Holy Devotion', the Amahraspand presiding over the earth
Haurvatat (Phl. Hordad): lit. 'Perfection or Health'. Presides over water.
Ameretat (Phl. Amurdad): lit. 'Immortality', the Amahraspand presiding over the Earth.

Compare the above associations to CARD X of the Tarot and the position of the 4 Evangelists and the elements associated with each Fixed Sign of the Zodiac.

Mind/Cattle (mind is Air)
Fire
Water
Metal
Earth
Earth

Quote:
Thus our present-day Western concept of a 'devil' derives from the Zoroastrian concept of a daeva (or demon). The word devil derives both from the word daeva (that can be traced right across to India, see below) and the Greek word daibolos, meaning 'slanderer' or 'accuser', which is clearly an attempt to embody the Jewish concept of Satan.

Check out this video of the dEvILish sexy SS and St. Matt the Demon? Shocked

go to 2:25 to get past the intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfoF6MhgLA
Laughing

namaste

XX

good agnostic Angel source:
http://www.feedback.nildram.co.uk/richardebbs/essays/angels.htm

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Check out this video of the dEvILish sexy SS and St. Matt the Demon? Shocked

go to 2:25 to get past the intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfoF6MhgLA
Laughing

namaste

XX

good agnostic Angel source:
http://www.feedback.nildram.co.uk/richardebbs/essays/angels.htm

Matt Daemon makes himself out to be a complete clown on that skit, yah, great role model for the kids alright.

It's expected from a man who has Alcyone on his nadir (lowest point in zodiac) at birth. I guess he really is a southy Laughing
That star has some nasty attributes along with a lot of myth. Alcyone is the center sun of 7 solar systems of the Pleiades in the bull of Taurus. The Maya claim it sits on the path of the photon band and it a central star in which we revolve around.
In 2012 Sol, Jupiter and Alcyone will be in a line with the center of our galaxy in Scorpio.

Quote:
The radiation of Alcyone’s rings exercises a specific influence upon the rotation of our planet. This signifies that the velocity of rotation over its axis will be slower, and as a consequence or corollary, our world will continue to rotate around the Sun in a wider orbit.

Therefore, do not take this following assertion as a strange statement: the igneous radiations or vivifying radiations of the atoms of Alcyone will come to alter the molecules of nature. Alcyone’s rings undoubtedly form one sole thing and are radioactive. These rings are constituted of radiation.

But what type of radiation am I referring to? Simply, to that radiation that is the result of the fractionation of an electron. The fractionated electrons liberate energy, a type of energy that some authors call “manasic.” This term is Sanskrit and in some way is related to the Inferior Manas (inferior mind) and with the Superior Manas (superior mind); Manas is the Sanskrit word for mind).

So, these electrons liberate a type of unknown energy. Fortunately, scientists are not capable of fractionating the electron in order to take advantage of the energy enclosed within it. On Alcyone, the cases of fractionation (the destruction of electrons) does take place. This phenomena liberates a type of unknown energy, an energy different from cathodic rays, x-rays, or N-rays.

Arrow http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-samael-aun-weor/35-alcyone-and-negative-emotions.html

It's safe to say they crossed him into the dark quite easily. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 8 of 19

Jump to: