FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good observations Ralph 117, 117, 117. I missed that pattern.
Hexagonal Numbers and 117, so now I ask whats the aSSociation with 137? 117 55 137

Also:

36 28 vs 27 37

There are 3 major patterns that I have identified. 1 Symmetrical 32:32
and 2 unsymmetrical 36 + 28 and 37 + 27.

So

(36 + 28 ) + (32 + 32) + (37 + 27)

64 x 3 = 192

Here is my latest heART work called Magnetic U. A possible POLE Shift...

Namaste

Mo

PS

Ralph are you meditating on the God Helmet deSIGN. I want to dance with EbLIs and the gang and ask aZaZEL a few questions about Kaballah (137), Kaba (55) and Allah.

"Allah" الله by itself has the value 66 (1+30+30+5).

55 + 66 = 121 = ABA
Twisted Evil
micahel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: 37 and more Reply with quote

Hello MihrYazd and Raphael,
I’ve just registered and hope to make a few useful contributions, but firstly a brief intro.
A new path began for me after an unexpected strange event, which happened to me during 1992, I later read termed ‘Universal Consciousness’.

No internet then, and very few books to investigate this weird event, I considered ‘paranormal’, so I joined the local UFO & Paranormal Research to seek opinions, since my friends were unable to help me understand.

Three years later knowledge I had been given in that state began to emerge from the ‘deep’ into my consciousness. To cut short a long story, I became fascinated by the meaning of numbers, how they link and what they represent in the realms of the physical and spiritual (‘beyond our normal reality’).

If I have interpreted the table correctly, then the values depicted by each of your 3 diagrams (read left to right) are 312, 654,798.
The first interests me because 312 considered as 3 12 in the physical, are the numbers for the Moon and Sun, which relate to their average diameters of 7920 and 864000 miles.
Our ‘solar factor’ 72 (miles), as a divisor, converts these to 3 and 12.

The Sun (12) emits light (7 colours in visible spectrum), 3 of which are primary… 3 and 12 again.

The diagram shows the relationship between white light (1 'it' or 0 'apparently nothing'), the red, green, blue primary rays (3), the spectrum colours (7), gives an indication of the numbers 137 and 037.
[color=Red]

A combination of the 3 primary and the other 4 ( subsidiary ) rays depict 347.
Or '3 plus 4 make 7', like Pythagoras’ tetraktis.

The primary rays, on the left of the diagram, show colour mixing producing 3 further rays ( secondary ) and white light.
These depict the number 331, number (diameter) for the Hydrogen atom.

331 now needs to be converted into a length (diameter) in metric quoted in chemistry texts.
63360 inches = 1 mile
2.54 centimetres = 1 inch.
100 cms = 1 metre

Thus, (331 / 72) ‘miles’ x (63360 x 2.54) / 100 = ‘73985’, omitting the decimal point or ‘74’ rounded up.

37 = one half of 74.

The covalent radius of the hydrogen atom is 0.037 nanometre.

Last edited by micahel on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:29 am; edited 3 times in total
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey MichaEL

welcome to the forum.

Quote:
The diagram shows the relationship between white light (1 'it' or 0 'apparently nothing'), the red, green, blue primary rays (3), the spectrum colours (7), gives an indication of the numbers 137 and 037.

What you mentioned made the LIGHT bulb turn ON. 0 vs 1

037 vs 137 those are in fact binary codes. ON vs OFF. I like to SEE your diagram.

White Light vs Black Light

You need to get an account with image hosting service like flicker.com. upload your image and then use the function image insert provided by this forum.

Namaste

Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:
Quote:

Hey MichaEL

welcome to the forum.

Hey Mo, I invited mIchaEL to join in on the IEL I37 fun.
His website suggested he would have something of value to contribute.
http://www.numberscience.plus.com/
Glad you joined the site st. mIchaEL.
Wink

MihrYazd wrote:
Quote:

What you mentioned made the LIGHT bulb turn ON. 0 vs 1

037 vs 137 those are in fact binary codes. ON vs OFF. I like to SEE your diagram.

White Light vs Black Light

You need to get an account with image hosting service like flicker.com. upload your image and then use the function image insert provided by this forum.

Namaste

Mo

For whatever reason I have been lead to the Hall Effect.
Watch these two videos in the 1, 2 order.
1/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcRCgyComEw
2/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BFdGtvo9JE&feature=related

These videos remind me, along with your ON and OFF commentary, of not only binary code, but also how the same switching process is used in amino acids.
Idea

And note how the Hall Effect in effect creates 'two pillars' of opposite polarity, thereby allowing for a greater flow.

So what happens if the fIELd is reversed, does the FLOW become WOLF?
Is that why the Norse prophecy re: Fenrir WOLF bites off the RIGHT HAND of Tyr?
Is this a reference to the fIELd, direction of current flowing reversing, or at least an interruption of flow?
Wink
i.e. RIGHT hand rules of physics become LEFT hand rules?

Does the Hall Effect have a hEIL E-ffect on I37 and the two pillars?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ralph

Quote:
Take a look at the two pillars in this next image re: 271 and 37

271 vs 37

Both are hexagonal Numbers

Quote:
the hexagon 271, the core of 541, Israel. (Israel= =30+1+200+300+10=541) In Israel God places the Light.

So is this suggesting that 37 vs 271 are aSSociated with Jachin & Boaz?

Quote:

MichaEL vs mIchaEL (iEL vs IEL) ON/ OFF . I SenSe this has to do with DNA switches , binary and amino acid coding...as you suggest, I SuSpect the theory of additive colors vs subtractive colors is also tied in... I am getting excited...I think we are close to a breakthrough

Namaste

Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:
Hey Ralph

Quote:
Take a look at the two pillars in this next image re: 271 and 37

271 vs 37

Both are hexagonal Numbers

Quote:
the hexagon 271, the core of 541, Israel. (Israel= =30+1+200+300+10=541) In Israel God places the Light.

So is this suggesting that 37 vs 271 are aSSociated with Jachin & Boaz?

Quote:

MichaEL vs mIchaEL (iEL vs IEL) ON/ OFF . I SenSe this has to do with DNA switches , binary and amino acid coding...as you suggest, I SuSpect the theory of additive colors vs subtractive colors is also tied in... I am getting excited...I think we are close to a breakthrough

Namaste

Mo

well you gave me something to think about.

I want to give you something to think about?

re: 3n²-3n+1

Can we apply it to this modEL?

where n = N?

namaste

MihrYazd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ralph

Here is some really cool aSSociation.

recall that site biblewheel:

3D CUBE to 2D Hexagon. So I found out whats the significance of 217.

217 = 7 x 31.

217 is the ninth centered hexagonal (hex) number.

217 is aSSociated to 729. I am already excited!!

Now to our next clue

Hexagon 217, with an internal Hexagon/Hexagram Pair

Quote:
Hexagon 217 has an internal hexagram/pair of 121/61 units (the pair making a Star of David). By counting the individual units in each of the three coloured zones we discover that these three numbers are the ordinal values of the individual words in the phrase ‘Christ’s Second Coming’!

Christ’s (o) = 96 = units in outer rhombii
Second (o) ..= 60 = units in outer triangles
Coming (o) .= 61 = units in inner hexagon

Hexagon 127 encapsulates hexagram 73, 73 being the reduced value of the phrase ‘The Second Coming’.

The first few centered hexagonal numbers are: 1, 7, 19, 37, 61, 91, 127, 169, 217, 271, 331, ...

The first few star numbers are: 1, 13, 37, 73, 121, 181, 253, 337, 433, 541, 661, 793, 937, ...

And here are the first 100 Cube Numbers:

So i SEE a clue between the Cube Numbers, Hexagon Numbers, Hexagram or Star Numbers. I wish there was a chart so we could study the patterns

Namaste

Mo
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
how do we connect the SUN and the solar max, to 137 and what makes the planet green?
137 and how the planet inhales the light/sound coming from the sun?

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73480#73480

AHA!
And how do we connect 137 to the frequency 528 hertz using CARD X of the Tarot?

namaste

I'm thinking around July 3-4 there is a massive influx of hydrogen each year due to this alignment in cancer, thus the earth rejuvenates itself as well as the incoming souls. This is why cancer is prized so highly at the top of the masonic arch.

Our souls adopt the element of hydrogen 0(1) hence the green man of mercury (0sirius, hermes, etc....)

It must happen when beta libra clicks into the MC in the milky way around that time, the energy from that star must be much higher.

Quote:
Chlorophyll molecules are largely made of carbon and hydrogen, with some nitrogen-containing molecules surrounding a central magnesium atom. Chlorophyll is fantastic at absorbing violet, blue and red light and very poor at absorbing green, yellow and orange light. It is interesting to note that the sun shines by far the brightest in the yellow part of the spectrum, the region of chlorophyll’s greatest weakness.

photosynthesis of chlorophyll x 2 = C^2 Question

444 is a harmonic of 528 (universal frequency) which is C. An octave starts with C & ends with C. Alpha And Omega !
528Hz yields a 360 degree star, with 36 points, 10 degrees each, when the frequency is played to Water.

Quote:
528 / by 444 (jesus, & miracles) = [1 .189 189 189 189~]

now look at the decimal sequence [ 0 .189 189 189 189~], the inverse = 37 / 7
and that holds firm to ancient attributions with the number 37 in zoroastrian and other number systems.

John's cymagraph for 528 had 36 nodal points.... but in the circle of 36 points are exactly 37 spaces when counting the total spaces between the points on the circle circumference.

the number 189 is HALF the Saturn synod [378].
Now watch this with [378]

528 divided by 444 = [1 .189 189 189 189~]

[1 .189 189 189 189~] divided by [Ancient Pi] =[ 0 .378 378 378 378~] !!!.................. where ancient Pi = [22 / 7]

444 Hz
Raise it 1 octave = 888 Hz
English Gematria 444 = Jesus
Greek Gematria 888 = Jesus

so i37 x 2 = 888 = I37, G4 to G8 = 1 photon to 2 / A balance of both worlds.
Does this mean I can join in at the G8 conference? Laughing

http://johnsonm.com/Info/Chlorophyll

Our capstone then resembles the dodeca.

P.S. - Great work MihrYazd & Raph, I'm about to prod into your latest work.

And welcome to the forum MIchaEL, my name is MIchaEL as well. Very Happy
I enjoy your work on numberscience very much, it is useful in the quest of exposing 137.

Last edited by Optimist777 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember I posted this image in an earlier post, I just came across this.

A connection between the octave and the greek fret found on many textILEs.

Please note the 9 pages CARD X clues/evidence found here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=64937#64937
.... can be used to make to comparisons to the 137-69 evidence.

because 11, 8, 5, 2 = 1, 3, 7, 6

follow?

namaste

micahel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Welcome thanks Reply with quote

Thank you all for the warm welcome to this fantastic forum, and site in general.

Sorry to interrupt the flow, I seem to be a bit of a slow learner with a new internet procedure. After numerous attempts I'm failing to crack the means of including diagrams, as you can see in my edit.

I've put an appropriate diagram in 'DropBox' (Flickr)... called it spectrum.jpg

I'd be really grateful if someone would email me instructions to follow so that I can solve this problem.

Many thanks Michael.
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A connection between the octave and the greek fret found on many textILEs.

I am lost Bro. I SEE a Laby Model of BRAIN Maze based upon the octave but the greek fret Symbols vs Laby I see not... So please elaborate.

Here is my latest find:

Polyfiguracy

Some numbers can be represented by two or more regular shapes. These are known as polyfigurate numbers. If two shapes can be created, the number is bifigurate. A very few numbers, such as 37 and 91, are trifigurate.

Trifigurate, eh? Must be important...I think that angELs create angLEs by being able to Polyfigure themselves in manifestation.

http://www.thenewbiblecode.comuf.com/figuringnumbers.html

Here is the Key Chart I was seeking. Corespondent Cube, Hexagonal, and Star Numbers side by side aSSociation. The Key to Cubic Polyfiguration of angLEs. The ELohIms. 1234567890

Namaste

Mo

[/img]
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome thanks Reply with quote

micahel wrote:
Thank you all for the warm welcome to this fantastic forum, and site in general.

Sorry to interrupt the flow, I seem to be a bit of a slow learner with a new internet procedure. After numerous attempts I'm failing to crack the means of including diagrams, as you can see in my edit.

I've put an appropriate diagram in 'DropBox' (Flickr)... called it spectrum.jpg

I'd be really grateful if someone would email me instructions to follow so that I can solve this problem.

Many thanks Michael.

Michael just cut and paste the url of your flicker image and bracket with i.e. [img] url of flicker image [/img]

Hurry up and get with the program I want to see your offerings.
Wink

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 9 of 21

Jump to: