FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
TED Talks re: Art made of Storms

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: TED Talks re: Art made of Storms Reply with quote

Quote:
Artist Nathalie Miebach takes weather data from massive storms and turns it into complex sculptures that embody the forces of nature and time. These sculptures then become musical scores for a string quartet to play.

Arrow http://www.ted.com/talks/nathalie_miebach.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2011-10-25&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email

Art made of storms, the Ted Talks video is not long, less than 5 minutes, but it is long enough to help highlight those contentious contentions of mine.
Keep reading.
What we have here is just more evidence supporting the 3M theory of what keeps the world together besides Duct Tape.

3M is where Music = Myth = Math

The evidence that I have been accumulating, capable of linking the 3M together, clearly shows how important the much maligned KEY (the swastika) is to the bigger picture we seem to want to IGNORE.

Prime numbers (the building blocks of math), along with the basket weave and the swastika* and the stormy weather are ALL connected in ways we are just finding out...simply by plotting weather patterns as SOUND.

*how many weather special FX like lightening, thunder, clouds, whirlpools, whirlwinds can we associate with the 12,000+ year old swastika?
OBVIOUS eh?

A fact of life, anywhere in the world, is that essentially when sheeple are bored, have nothing else to talk about, or they want to break the silence, they usually default to discussing the weather.
YUP in fact they are discussing the inherent powers associated with the whirlwind swastika, and the multitudes of associations to the weather PATTERNS.

Yes, yes, yes, I know the swastika is a solar symbol too, adopted by a fascist madman raised as a Roman Catholic, who got a nation of Christians to commit crimes against humanity.
A M A Z I N G
WOW what a powerful symbol.
Why try to ban the swastika or degrade its meaning?

Don't the bankers use it?
YES
And Rogers Communications?
YES
Don't the Falun Gong use it to help *initiate* the adept's enlightenment process?
YES

People IGNORE what this symbol helped accomplish in WWII?
Blaming the symbol for the actions of CRIMINALS who adopted it in an attempt to HARNESS its POWER?

Any advertising executive will tell you how important BRANDING is to a product that you are trying to market.

At the BRANDENBURG GATE, we find more evidence of 'BRANDING'

How does the PRIME NUMBER ULAM SPIRAL help us unravel the TRUTH about the building blocks the universe likes to use?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73075#73075

Why did WR Hearst collect TAPESTRIES?
Because they recorded the events of the age, when few people were 'literate'.
Being a newspaper man he saw 'recordings' of the age they were woven in.
A picture and a tapestry are worth a thousand words.
At least one thousand, bare minimum.

My SS Theory of Everything just got another boost, another confirmation that stands the test of eternal time and space, and withstands the ignorant sheeple (Newton called us vulgar) who have been granted pathetically short lives with which to figure it all out.

And in the short time granted, we IGNORE the obvious clues put in plain view, choosing instead to vEIL it all with out-of-this-world narratives that defy logic and laws of nature.

I always fail to see why that is my problem.
Oh I forgot I AM not alone.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And upon closer inspection, this ULAM SPIRAL grid YIELDS 3 squares, surrounding a central 1.
Do you see them?

First START by placing a ONE (1) in the center of the grid, then follow the yellow brick road:

Planet Saturn is associated with the 3x3 and the numbers 1 - 9
Planet Mars is associated with the 5x5 and the numbers 1-25
Planet Venus is associated with the 7x7 and the numbers 1-49

which reminds me Moses could not OPEN the 50th gate.
Witch brings us to the next phase of the godspell written using 4 gospels.

The MOON and the 9x9 square would in fact be the next level in the obvious PATTERN, containing all the numbers between 1-81

I see another PATTERN here where sheeple are playing games they are totally oblivious too.
i.e. 9x9 magic square of the MOON, ahh, can you spell >> S U D U K O?
Is this a coincidence or deSIGN of how the games we play as children and adults are in fact reflections of universal laws like gravity and electro-magnetism?
There are no coincidences Dorothy in a world unified, coincidences are in fact the evidence, of a deSIGN unified in ways beyond our puny comprehension.
Some folks just call all of the evidence/coincidences God.

I guess the QaBaLaH Tree of Life on the left, and the Hop-scotch found in playgrounds resembling each other are a COINCIDENCE too?
The hopscotch in the playground has its numbers going in the opposite direction?
As children coming of age we learn to count UP 1-10
As aging adults we count DOWN in preparation for the take-off?

We have so much to learn on the way down if we beLIEve in coincidences and ignore the obvious deSIGNs of the times.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So shall we discuss heART imitating LIfE or is it LIfE taking its cues from the heART within each of us?

Can you weather the storms, inner and outer?
Do you have a handle on your E-motions?

So the obvious question is:
How did the various ancient cultures view the weather/PATTERNS and what symbols did they use to express nature's fury and wrath? Wink

i.e.
What is the connection between the SS the SwaStika and lightening bolts?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First a TED Talks video on doodling.

Quote:
Studies show that sketching and doodling improve our comprehension -- and our creative thinking.

Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fx0QcHyrFk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

The ULAM spiral was arrived via the doodle unlocking the noodle:

Quote:
It was discovered by the mathematician Stanislaw Ulam in 1963, while he was doodling during the presentation of a “long and very boring paper”[1] at a scientific meeting.

isolate the primes

And I like to doodle too.
It was a doodle in fact Wink that began my swirly whirlwind tour of the swastika.

Now please do compare the top image of the evolution of the doodle to the evolution of the YIN YANG.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: