FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If the unconscious mind is to have an interface with the primitive energies at the edge of reality..quarks... then it must be expressable in a mathematical formula relationship. This primordal equation exists as an energy decay function:

Let "collective unconscious" constant = 144/37 = 3.891891891...

http://www.physicspost.com/physicsforums/topic.asp-ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=9658.htm

http://www.gnostics.com/egyptmys.html

Quote:
Numerological physics concerns physics-only mathematics and their connection to a specific set
of integers. These integers are very specific (57 and 37) and do 90% of the source load to the
fundamental force values; electron, proton etc. There really isn't any numerology in these
numbers as defined by numerologies assignment to prediction dates for the end of the world etc.,
letters in names as numbers etc. I really don't believe in that stuff. I do believe in a set of
individual numbers, however, that can represent physical exact force constants in Nature and that
these are unique and invariant without their dimensioning!

http://www.wbabin.net/physics/iuliano.pdf

37 is on my mind....

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Optimist777 wrote:
Hi Raph, I came over from the 2012 forums to join your valiant quest. They're a bunch of clowns over there anyhow, all they do is try to distract the seekers from the truth by telling lies and fallacies. Sounds like the government.

Very Happy

hello optimist...if you have a chance tell Rob somebody stole his backbone, turned him into another piscean jellyfish.

Arrow http://www.cpakonline.com/content/
I am currently at the CPAK convention in Sedona.
Taking notes of course.

Grand Canyon next week.
How big a hole can the electro-magnetic Eli-YA-hu dig? Wink

namaste

The fact that Rob lets all the scoundrels run a muck on his forum tells me that he's in on the madness as well. They seem to take great pride in they're strong attempts to distort and hide the truth. I come to see it that they are just mad because they have not received they're wings yet, and they turn to the " if you can't beat em, join em" type attitude that makes them even more bitter about life. Once fools fall, they hardly ever get back up.

How was the CPAK convention, is it worth going in your eyes? I need to get my self to one of those and take notes as well. What kind of areas do they cover, I suspect a little bit of everything.

The grand canyon's position on the vortex brings some intense EM swirls at different times of the year, but it's pretty much always highly charged due to it being one of the main earth chakra's. I visited when I was 10, during that time period I had some of the strongest spiritual experiences I've ever had, including very vivid & lucid dreams. The place has a very special energy to it, don't you think? The photon/phonon influx there must be very highly charged, I'm guessing that's why the ancient Indians settled at that location, can't forget to mention that beautiful scenery.

I look forward to brain storming your work with you, I believe I have a fairly strong grip on it now, but there is so much more to learn. I see MihrYazd came over here too, this is good news. Very Happy

Last edited by Optimist777 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
The day of Jesus' birth is July 3rd or '73' according to a Vatican spokesperson.
Would March 7th or 37 also have qualified?

Arrow go to 4:30 of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcNdteJNyO4&feature=related

art and life taking cues and clues from each other ALL the time...
was it a Freudian slip up by the Father?
IMHO it was...

EL, LE, 73 and 37 are reflections and rotations of each other.

namaste

That would mean July 3-4th is the point of time were the energy is at it's highest each year, and a baby born adopts those energies at birth. I can see your theory as highly plausible Raph.

The masons also flaunt cancer at the top of the Royal Arch of St. Louis, location, location, location. Very Happy

37 reflecting 73, Cancer reflecting Capricorn, July reflecting Question

Last edited by Optimist777 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

The fact that Rob lets all the scoundrels run a muck on his forum tells me that he's in on the madness as well.

Rob and me respected each other more in the past as this thread shows:
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2038&sid=331f139478dcdbe1e331a693be73b67d&start=15

Rob actually predicted correct. Wink
i.e. Evidently I AM the ONE to connect the LEvI priest to 137 along with CERN too!
And I AM the ONE to use the number of atoms (55) that comprise our DNA as part of the unifying numerical evidence linking the many significant temples together.

Sadly since 2008 and Rob's exposure to the media, he has become just another wanker who in fact does not know what he does, and I obviously have became more contemptuous of the wankers who fail and fall, since 2008.

The final insult Rob tossed my way?
He allowed that stupid blonde suz control over the TRUTH.
She actually locked that thread, just more evidence of the stupid inmates running and ruining the asylum, once called Eden.

I am tired of the folks who petition to become MODs, who in fact belong to the MOBs and they have hidden agendas, never disclosed.

Hidden agendas that are hidden from the ignorant, mundane, profane, and vulgar as they look into the mirror and see nothing, the blood sucking vampires they are....

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2038
This thread that the SS, Stupid Suz locked could be used as the template for a best seller.
YA know that don't YA?

What are YA waiting for?
Who me?
Yes U ELIjah

ELIjah in hebrew is ELI-YA-HU is who HU is.
Paracelsus the grandfather of alchemy suggested ELIas the artist to come would in fact be revealed.
Thus we are ALL part and parcel to the the whole, the ART found in heART.
Thus we ALL comprise a piece of the Electro-Magnetic 137 LEvI temple priest and artist.
Not only is knowledge regarding 137 necessary, but more importantly is the wisdom surrounding this 'dimensionless constant' that apparently we can *tap* into to.

Add all of the above to the work of the scientist/archangel Michael Persinger regarding the brain, the Electro Magnetic fIELd, remote viewing, and how science (not me) connects 137 to the EM field and what can we conclude?

On all levels 137 is connected to how light (quanta of data) is either ABSORBED or EMITTED in order that an electron (which helps carry the data) can move UP and DOWN energy levels.

11 8 5 2 or 11 2 5 8

That thread IS discussing the 4 Royal Stars which are connected directly to the 4 constellations depicted on Card X.

Latin 'light' = lux = X = TEN =NET = aha the TENET CROSS on the Sator Square (ps I call it the cross of gravity or the higgs boson)

Here we have a 5x5 square and the sum of the numbers between 0 - 10 = 55.
Watch your speed limit and your ten commandments.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5228
And for many years I ranted about the 11 2 5 8 code found on CARD X, claiming it was the TREASURE map to help us solve ALL X's.

Well how correct was I?

Optimist please tell me how the TAROT code 11 2 5 8 or 11 8 5 2 connects directly to the Maya/Freemason code 1 3 7 9?

Do you know?
This fundamental question is necessary to YOU moving forward with ME.
It will also help you stay focused on the simple whole number codes.
The answer can be found somewhere on this thread here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916

Card X is the treasure map that lead me to the treasure.

The treasure is revealed as the magic square of Mars, the Sator/Rotas 5x5 magic square, which antedates the Knights Templar by at least 1000 years.
It is the real HatfIELd vs. the McCohens kind of story.

Now how do I turn all I have learned into a diluted/polluted Dan Brown bestseller that the sheeple will digest en mass, before and after mass? Idea

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:23 am; edited 9 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

That would mean July 3-4th is the point of time were the energy is at it's highest each year, and a baby born adopts those energies at birth. I can see your theory as highly plausible Raph.

I gotta beLIEve, err, what I mean is that I kNOW that MY ADVANTAGE over most folks (who appear in the dark), is the FACT I was born on July 3, 1957. Cool

What happened in 1957 around my b-day, my DOB?
(see chart below)
It was a Cool SOLAR MAXIMUM baby, that would continue all through out my breast feeding days.

Like Romulus and Remus I was being nourished on 137 milky way, SS SunSpot formula. Cool

In other words I was touched by the light in ways that I am just now conveying to all of you as we approach the threat of another SOLAR MAXIMUM in 2012. Cool
The cycle is about 11 years...

5x11=55
1957-2012=55
the speed limit on most US highways is 55
you figure it out...how fast you should go.
Cool

Quote:
A glance at the figure below (of sunspot numbers from Solar Cycles 1-23) reveals a pattern immediately: roughly every eleven years, the sunspot numbers climb to a maximum. In between, they fall to nearly zero. With a longer look, however, a slightly more subtle phenomenon is visible. Not every solar maximum involves a climb to the same height, though the minima are all at similar levels. Comparing the sharp peak around 1957 (up to 200 sunspots per day) and the minor ones in the first half of the 1800s (only about 50), one sees a huge difference. What causes such a difference between solar cycles?

The answer to that question remains unknown, but anyone can see that the difference exists. These differences of 150 sunspots can cause important effects at earth, making the amplitude of the solar maximum a critical number to know.

Different solar maxima, depending on their heights, can coincide with a Little Ice Age (as during the Maunder Minimum in the last half of the seventeenth century) or with a period of solar-geomagnetic activity so impressive that an International Geophysical Year is declared (as in 1957-58 ).

http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/istp/outreach/solarmax/predict.html

namaste

p.s.
you do see what I am doing rather succinctly now?
using the events and clues in my OWN life to FIND OUT THE TRUTH?
and me suggesting this AVENUE is open to everyone is full on?

Is that why o'PREY Winfrey chose to OWN her OWN NETwerk?
Laughing

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were definitely born during an interesting time, there is no question there. Not only was the sun maxing, but Neptune and possibly many other planets were in retrograde movement at the time. Neptune was in Scorpio(eagle) from October 1956 to November 1970, with a brief period of retro gradation in Libra from June to August 1957. The northern hemisphere is also pointing directly northward at this time. The highest point of the axis tilt of earth is 23.5 degrees which was right at that time, you have struck vital gold Raph.

Retrogrades are very good even though western mainstream astrology claims it brings negative affects, but that is untrue according to ancient and traditional eastern astrology. Retrogrades simply make us introverted with high energy, and that inversion makes us ponder lives questions much more then others. It provides us with 4 cardinal vit amen E's. Check your natal chart to see how many planets were in retrograde as well.

I'd also like to see were your Pluto is in on your chart. According to Nick Anthony Florenzza at LunarPlanner.com, you were born when Pluto was very active.
Arrow http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids-dwarfplanets/Haumea-Pluto.html

It looks like the solar magnetic field is slowly winding down only to blast back into action, we can see this through past cycles. It's a constant tug of war between the north and south polarities were the red & blue dragons will kiss once again in 2012.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/05/08/solar-max-so-soon/
It winds down to the butt of the shaft on the Caduceus.

Mars must have much to do with this as well, as his retrograde coincides with the solar max periods, the Copernican Revolution. Care to take a bite into his orbital apple?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copernican_Revolution
I take it that when Mars is opposite (and closest) to the Sun, the magic occurs.

One of the ways Ma'at gives us Da'at is through the scales of balance in Libra. Only the moral and ethically righteous deserve the privilege to float like a feather Exclamation Take a look up at Zubeneschamali (beta libra) and tell me if you think she looks green. Wink

The alchemist and retrograde Mars must have a good relationship. Very Happy

I will attempt to answer your questions in your last post on a later date. It's going to take a while to try to explain how I see it, it also helps when I have the sufficient time to go over everything and re-visualize it once again so I have it fresh on the mind.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Chaldean Oracles of Zoroaster

Berosus is said to be the first who introduced the writings of the Chaldæans concerning Astronomy and Philosophy among the Greeks,[1] and it is certain that the traditions of Chaldea very largely influenced Greek thought. Taylor considers that some of these mystical utterances are the sources whence the sublime conceptions of Plato were formed, and large commentaries were written upon them by Porphyry, Iamblichus, Proclus, Pletho and Psellus. That men of such great learning and sagacity should have thought so highly of these Oracles, is a fact which in itself should commend them to our attention.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/oracle/oraclez.htm
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/coz/index.htm

Considered essential by Aleister Crowley and the GD. Compare this edition with that of Thomas Stanley (1661).
http://www.esotericarchives.com/oracle/oraclesj.htm

Quote:
Judaism Meets Zoroastrianism

by Lewis Loflin

Judaism and Zoroasrtianism are both revealed religions and share a great deal in common. God imparts his revelation and pronounces his commandments to Zoroaster on "the Mountain of the Two Holy Communing Ones"; in the other Yahweh holds a similar communion with Moses on Sinai. According to jewishencyclodedia.com the points of resemblance between Zoroastrianism and Judaism are many. In both faiths God is omniscient, omnipresent, and eternal, and creator of the universe. God operates through and governs the universe with the use of angels and archangels. This presents a parallel to Yahweh that is found in the Old Testament. The Zoroastrianism Spenta Mainyu is the Christian "Holy Spirit."

http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/mine/jud_zor.htm

The GREAT STAR GUIDE
One of Zoaroaster's four oracles.

angELs are angLEs

Zoroaster used angels to measure the angles....and apparently the Jews did too...building on the work of the Chaldeans?
Ancient astronomy/astrology is about celestial angles and relationships.
http://www.crystalinks.com/zastrology.html

And the NINE (9) spirits of Intelligence occupy hexagons 1, 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19,
(according to Ernst Lehner)

a thought:
Of the 37 angels listed above, which ones do NOT have IEL in their name?

youtube video
good info for the neophyte
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLsQJF_aRY

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I never knew that the Chaldean's were that ancient, the church must of hated they're practice and drove them underground. They probably were connected to the Magi somehow. I can see how the archetype of angels in Christianity can relate to the actual angles when in direct paran with stars & the earth, that's a great observation.

They're star guide is very interesting, it looks as if we can now incorporate the Phi spiral into the birth chart. If only the modern age astrologer knew of this before they dug into the western fabricated BS. I can imagine these days a large percentage of astrologers are mislead, and then it becomes an unfortunate case of the blind leading the blind.... again.

To answer your question, excluding the planetary spheres they are Michael, Raphael, Abdisuel, Azeruel & Abrinael. I don't know if I spelled the last 3 right, the print is very small. What importance does that hold?

Do you know who Paul Laffoley is Raph? His drawing's peak my curiosity very much.

Last edited by Optimist777 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And YOU are starting to stray off topic like you always did over at 2012.

LOOK and LISTEN
If you have nothing to offer about '37' and its connections to the collective unconscious why bother posting your hearty drivel optimist?

eh? try to STAY focused on the plan....linking the insights of MANY people to the number 37....?

Consider this THREAD as a registry for such an IDEA?

TRY to make the connection between what you post and what is relevant to the thread?

wow what an idea.
simple premise dude.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Wow, I never knew that the Chaldean's were that ancient, the church must of hated they're practice and drove them underground. They probably were connected to the Magi somehow. I can see how the archetype of angels in Christianity can relate to the actual angles when in direct paran with stars & the earth, that's a great observation.

They're star guide is very interesting, it looks as if we can now incorporate the Phi spiral into the birth chart. If only the modern age astrologer knew of this before they dug into the western fabricated BS. I can imagine these days a large percentage of astrologers are mislead, and then it becomes an unfortunate case of the blind leading the blind.... again.

To answer your question, excluding the planetary spheres they are Michael, Raphael, Abdisuel, Azeruel & Abrinael. I don't know if I spelled the last 3 right, the print is very small. What importance does that hold?

thanks

Optimist777 wrote:

Do you know who Paul Laffoley is Raph? His drawing's peak my curiosity very much.

I did notice he used the 4 Evangelists (Man, Eagle, Lion, and Bull) in one his posters that he has 4 sale?

Above you mentioned PHI SPIRAL in conjunction with Zoroaster.
Something I wrote back in 2007:
http://208.86.157.237/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=782&start=0

Optimist you have it ALL backwards dude...
Instead of asking me, hey have you heard of the work of Paul Laffoley, blah blah blah ....
You should be going to ALL of the Paul Laffoleys of the world selling their wares and asking them:

"hey have you heard of the fellas Jerry Iuliano, his shadow archangLE RaphaEL, and the archangEL Dr. M1chaEL Persinger, and their attempts to unify the collective unconscious, using the odd prime number 37, our dreams, all in conjunction with the Electro-magnetic field, and if done consciously with intent, the unification of all humanity is within our grasp, using alpha, theta and delta waves this could be achieved in less than 10 minutes....?

WOW .... have you heard of those guys?"

Wink

All we want is a noble prize.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 10 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3x4 Temple High Priest Breastplate

Q/
What does the 3 x 4 Breastplate resemble today?

A/
The KEYPAD is the OBVIOUS ANSWER

Compare the two images above.
The MODERN KEYPAD (for business and communication) and the 3x4 grid taken from the Book of Secrets attributed to the angEL RazIEL.

Confucius says ancient Chinese I Ching wisdom has become we$tern cha-cha-ching profit$.

CHASE $WA$TIKA FREEDOM Laughing CARD

Thus it has become clear that everyone who does business using the KEYPAD found on cell-PHOnes and cash registers, have in fact been issued a reasonable facsimile of the Breastplate of the High Priest.
I would think it is important to *see* that connection in the bigger picture.

NOW keep in mind that the right hippo-campus, part of the limbic system is connected to your SEAT of MEMORY.
On my recent trip to Sedona for the CPAK conference, is it a coincidence I noticed many many CHASE branches in the southwest?
Is it a coinicdence that the Hopi give their children at age 7, the initiatory kachina rattle?

Note that the Hopi rattle has both the mirror image swastika, contrary to the CHASE logo, and the color turquoise/blue is employed too, along with BLACK, WHITE, and RED.

Obviously the folks at CHASE know that their BLUE SWASTIKA LOGO is speaking to the indigenous/primal/limbic irrational right brain, saying come bank with us, come bank with us, your money is safe with us ....

Since the experimentation in the 1960s began, re: split brain research, it has been proved that SYMBOLS are the language of the 'irrational' right brain.
This is a fact that the 'logical' left brain would like to keep secret.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply saw that Paul's work with dimensional sacred geometry, astrology, and the four evangelists strongly relate to your work and the natal chart which was the subject we were on. I wasn't trying to discredit your work in any way, I sincerely enjoy yours much more if it makes you feel any better.

I thought it would make a good addition to your thread but I was wrong in your eyes I see. Sorry about the format, I don't know much on that.

I do tend to stray off the subject a bit sometimes, but I'll keep to the 7 rays for now on. I know that the bible archetypally depicts God & Jesus as a quantum entanglement of photons, they seem to be right. (trinity) When we consider the Bible saying God is light, it is not difficult to see where that came from and how it got into the Greek Bible.

Quote:
Then we saw God being described as light, Jesus as light ,with the source being Lucretius, Euclid and Heron.

Jesus taught us well when he said "if your eye be single, (the vibrating pineal) your body will fill with light (photon).
They that truthfully wish to raise themselves to God must first do so in the realm of photon (light) = 888
The name Jesus was given in the scriptures because the story is about the supreme healing light which descends down from above.

So you see, it is the electrons in the atoms of the pineal gland or single eye that absorb the photons or angles or angels of light.

Jesus is identified as the light of the world and the son of God who is identified as light. Thus Jesus is the son of light. We are created in Gods image and likeness meaning we are all light. And when the Bible says God is not a man, God is light , it means God is a photon (137/IEL), Intelligent light messenger particles. I agree there is no other possibility Raph.

In the Bible story where Jesus says, "I stand at the door and knock and if anyone will open the door, I will come in", This is the dispatching of the photon (light) by the nucleus, it's Jesus knocking on the door!

When two photons are entangled they are one in the quantum Realm!
My twin flame was easy as A, B, C and my circle is squared to a upside down T. Wink

Everyone has a chance to receive the Holy Spirit SS, I mean, Holy Photon. Religion, not understanding the nature of the photon, came up with the word Spirit. Or were they directly trying to confuse?

Electrons love protons! They attract the photons by means of their magnetic fields!
But the electron and photon need polarization in order for them to hug. Whether or not the photon is completely "absorbed" by the electron depends on the relative wavelengths of the photon and electron. Dream much Raph? Wink

Photons can be bent by a gravitational field because the electromagnetic fields travel in a straight line, but gravity warps space time changing what a straight line is. So the photon is a messenger particle, an angle/angel of light.
Harmonic Sine waves of light 55/SS and a BIG heART lead us to the O

note: I am not trying to steal the show Raph, I want to contribute and learn more.
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ralph i think this is related to Zoroasters Oracle in addition to Sator Sq, Flower of Life, Fib Seq, Rodin and 37:

Is it likely that the name of the 37 angels each correspond to a cube of space?
Is it likely that the name of the angels that end with EL = Solfeggio Cubes?

Is it likely that the 10 non-solfeg cubes are associated with angelic names that do not end with EL?

Non-Solfeg Cubes contain 0 in their number sequence.

729 = 27 x 27 = Solfeg Cubes
729 + 270 = 999 = Cube of Eden = 37 x 27

270 = 10 x 27 Non-Solfeggio Cubic Frequencies: 11/25/2010

AUM – Alpha Cube: Silence – Below Hearing Frequency = Infrasound = The Medium of Delivery = Infrasonic Immersion In this Cube:
Letter N on SATOR Square:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

The 4 T’s:
• 3 of these T-Cubes Are Below 108 Hz
• Complimentary Pairs Sum up to 109, ie: 28 + 81 = 109
T1:
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

T2:
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

T3:
82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

T4 - Omega Cube:

• Final Cube below 910
• Replacement Pair for Cube T3 which has AUM as its Silence Pair;

802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810
820 830 840 850 860 870 880 890 900
901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909

===========================================
(910 - 109 = 801)
Complimentary Cubic Pairs:
E1:
109 110 120 130 140 150 160 170 180
190 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207
208 209 210 220 230 240 250 260 270

E2:
280 290 300 301 302 303 304 305 306
307 308 309 310 320 330 340 350 360
370 380 390 400 401 402 403 404 405

E3:
505 506 507 508 509 510 520 530 540
550 560 570 580 590 600 601 602 603
604 605 606 607 608 609 610 620 630

E4:
640 650 660 670 680 690 700 701 702
703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 720
730 740 750 760 770 780 790 800 801

= 910
Z:
2 + 1 Cube = (The Unpaired) - The Tenth Cube: 802 (910 - 802 = 108)

406 407 408 409 410 420 430 440 450
460 470 480 490 500 501 502 503 504
+
910 920 930 940 950 960 970 980 990

@ Optimist:
Good to see you here mate Very Happy

Namaste
Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mo bro
(good verk again comrade adding your two sense worth to the salvation operation, the RECOVERY of what we already know...)
...follow your instincts IF your intent is true.

well we know that 37 + 27 = 64
and we know the RATIO of 37/27 = 1.37 x 100 = 137
and we know the RATIO of 36/28 x 100 = 128.5
and we know that 36 is associated to both the sun and the word HA found in the indo-aryan SS language called SanSkrit, hahaha, and the wyrd THA is associated to the number 28 and also to the moon.

And many, a multitude of more than less, speculate that HATHA yoga is good for you because it aligns you and your DNA with the Sun and the Moon.
YA think?

and re: YHVH or JeHoVaH or ELI_YA-HU
Some rabid rabbis also suggest to bob and weave like a butterfly whilst meditating...hahaha

And we know that both RATIOs (based on a cube of 4x4x4 = 64) represents the fine structure constant RANGE,
137 is the present value and 128.5 is a new value based on a former position of our solar system, related to time and/or space. (the experts are not quite sure)

and we know that Dna Winter's work that focuses on the phi spiral is therefore based on RATIOs.
and we know that DNA replicating is a study in geometry.
and we know according to varied philosophies a GOLDEN RULE:

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

and we know that 64 is central to our DNA and the BLOODLINE of the entire planet...that has been placed in our care...BTW

and we also know that 37 and 27 are reciprocals of each other leading us to a 137 connection

>>> and we also know that John Dee (who worked for ELIzabeth) and his Enochian alphabet was centered on 64 letters placed on an 8x8 grid...
WHOA
no I did not know that until...

Which leads us to a fella called Vincent Bridges who has collaborated with Dna Winter (who loves the phi spiral).

Enochian Alphabet and DNA?

Quote:
Dee was told that the Tablet represented the functional activity of the Trinity itself. The substance of the tablet, milky quartz mother of pearl, was attributed to God the Father. The circumference becomes God the Son, and the pattern or geometry of the Tablet represents the Holy Spirit.

My morning was fruitful:
Arrow http://www.jwmt.org/v2n15/dna.html

Meet another story teller, Vincent Bridges on youtube:
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1gD68LXYuI&feature=related
and his work: The Complete Enochian Handbook
http://www.john007dee.com/handbook.html#B

Hey Mo and Optimist there are very few people in the world who are on the trail we are investigating at this time.

Many are close but they fail to see the obvious, what has been vEILed in plain view.

Mo remember that book I gave you?
Amulets and Superstitions by E.A. Wallis Budge?

You have a different edition, so your pages might be numbered differently than my edition?
Go to the chapter 'Hebrew Amulets'.
I found it online.
Arrow http://books.google.com/books?id=woG1rgMddY4C&pg=PA212&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=true

Go to page 235, it has a 17x17 amulet comprised of the 17 letters that comprise a statement.

"Der Herr Behüte Dich"

It is a German rendering of the Hebrew words that mean:

"the Lord watch over thee"
google translate: "the Lord shall preserve thee"

Note also that the best way to read this amulet is starting from the center.
From the letter 'D'

And note that when "Der Herr Behüte Dich" is read from the center letter D outwards, in the 4 directions, i.e. E, S, W, and N, an interesting shape/cross manifests.

Yes we have MO evidence Mo of the obvious...ULAM prime number spiral is connected to 'the LORD watch over thee'.

Looking for a T-Shirt design promoting Good Luck, God and Truth?
Laughing Laughing

17 05 13 21 09
04 12 25 08 16
11 24 07 20 03
10 18 01 14 22
23 06 19 02 15

Swastika Magic Square

And the 17 reminds me of the 5x5 Swastika Magic Square whose four arms are comprised of 16 numbers plus the centre makes 17, and the hooked cross includes all of the prime numbers between 1-25.
Let us not forget we can connect the ULAM spiral (also prime magic) to the letter G or an angular spiral and most importantly to the 'SEED' PATTERN found in St. Brigit's Cross.

ULAM prime number SPIRAL is a match for CHASE harvesting mo MONey Mo, and the Celts/Druids/pagans etc. and the cross of St. Brigit is connected to the harvest too.

Why are all scythes RIGHT handed?
Why do physicists prefer RIGHT handed rules?

Quote:
While energy can follow either the right hand or left hand rule, it has been observed that the energy in our region of the universe primarily follows the right hand rule. We live in a "right-handed" region of the universe. The fact that our region of universe is right-handed has perplexed scientists for years.
http://www.grandunification.com/hypertext/The_Big_Bang.html

Why do Messiahs and Popes clasp two of the fingers together re: benediction?

Now by placing the physics 'right hand rules' NEXT to the 'benediction' suggests to me that at some point (during a crossover probably) the electric and magnetic fields, the y and z axis, 'come together'?

And in a FU apocalypse the 'y' axis stands alone?

Quote:

actually, the swastika stands for the sun, when its magnetic field lines become too compressed as the outer layers turn at a different rate than the inner layers, causing them to bunch up like the spring in a wind-up toy, until boom! It quickly unwinds, sending out a massive coronal ejection in all directions. It is warning sign. For looking straight down on the sun while the fields are wound tight, it makes the shape of a swastika... More proof that the ancients had superior or contemporary technology at one time.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1529713/pg1

Arrow COME TOGETHER? sounds like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCpODFwR7U4&feature=related

In conclusion:
ALL of the BUILDING BLOCKS from the biggest i.e. AS ABOVE to the smallest i.e. SO BELOW are asymmetrical in nature.

Thus the geometrical movement implied by the asymmetrical SWASTIKA can be directly associated to the PRIME numbers which are in fact the BUILDING BLOCKS of mathematics.

BUILDING BLOCKS of the UNIVERSE are related to PRIME Numbers and ASYMMETRY

It is clear that the ancients knew all of this.
All I read after a while, it does seem to me as though I am merely remembering, accessing my limbic system memory fILEs, which could in fact be tuned into the EM fIELd.

Both my INTUITION and primal spiderman senses or INSTINCT suggest that.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 am; edited 13 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey why do we call our rainbows ROY G BIV?

Reading the Green Language of Light
by Vincent Bridges
http://jwmt.org/v1n4/readlight.html

Quote:
From the work of modern molecular biologists Fritz-Albert Popp and Mae-Wan Ho, we know that DNA emits a weak form of coherent light that has been demonstrated to work like a communication system between cells and even between larger organisms.[3] In this sense, the art of light is indeed the instrument of the spirit. It is nothing less than the mechanism, the framework so to speak, that allows Mind to exist in the universe. The language of light emitted and received by the DNA may be the original of all languages, the ultimate language of initiation.

Fulcanelli clearly understood this, as he shows when he states that argot, the initiation of the Argonauts, is but "one of the forms derived from The Language of the Birds." This Ur-language, Fulcanelli insists, is the common language of initiation and illumination behind cultural expressions as different as the Christian, the Inca, the medieval troubadours and the ancient Greeks. And traces of it can be found in the dialects of Picardy and Provence, and most important of all, in the language of the Gypsies.

So does the G represent the Geometry of Green Light?
GREEN is in the middle of the Electro-Magnetic spectrum...

Does GREEN represent a balance point?

Taken as a ratio Horatio what does it all mean to focus on the GREEN?

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in order of appearance are WHITE, RED, BLACK and the paLE Rider.

What color is PALE?

Could PALE be a reference to pale green or yellow that are positioned on the EM spectrum (as siamese twins) in the MIDDLE?

And at this point I suggest the evidence does exist connecting the healing of our DNA to the frequency 528 hertz, which is the frequency of the color attributed to a pale green.

And some folks want to suggest 528 resonates with LOVE too.
>>> http://web.mac.com/len15/LOVE528/HOME.html

Green does have a calming effect.

Quote:
The Lamb of God/Lion of Judah (Jesus Christ) opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses. Although some interpretations differ, the four riders are commonly seen as symbolizing Conquest,[1] War,[2] Famine[3] and Death, respectively. The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.[4][1]

To attempt to interpret the above statement without the aid of SCIENCE is pure STUPIDITY, (Einstein would say BLINDNESS) that most Judeao/Christians practice.

Duh we want to attribute all kinds of KNOWLEDGE and WIZARDRY to the ancients, yet we question NOT why they DO use certain colors extracted from the EM spectrum?
To interpret all the CLUES left us literally void of having any scientific merit is pure ignorance, blindness, and vulgarity living in a harmony that only brings discomfort to the wearer.

Quote:
Zechariah also sees coloured horses (Zechariah 1:8-17˄, 6:1-8˄), although in the first case there are only three colours, and in the second there are teams of horses pulling chariots: Red, then Black, then White, and finally Dappled. They are referred to as "the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth." Zechariah's horses differ from Revelation's in that their colors do not quite match and do not seem to indicate or symbolize anything about their characters; also, the horses in Zechariah act as sentries, not as agents of destruction or judgment.[3]

Now apply ROY G BIV to this symbol:

WHITE ROY G BIV BLACK

WROY G BIVB

please note we now have 9 letters instead of 7.

Wink aha!

Recall the MAYA Code 13 x 7 x 9 = 819 days associated to the Long Count Calender where those numbers also represent a trinity we find in the Christian narrative.

13 = Underworld
7 = Earth
9 = Heaven

Q/
Why do the colors BLACK WHITE and RED resonate through TIME and SPACE?

A/
Its because those 3 colors take us back to Atlantis.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/black-white-red-are-the-strings-that-connect-the-swastika-to-atlantis/

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: