FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping in mind the MAYA Code 1379 vs. the 4 Evangelist Code 1376:

13 underworld
7 earth
9 heaven

the 4 Hammers of Pythagoras and the numbers 1379.

this is beautiful folks
simple simple simple
reduce to single digits
what happens?

remember that the number 137 in physics is used to tweak the EM field and also remember your DNA emits a faint EM field....thus we have an AS ABOVE SO BELOW association.

please note: In this story of Pythagoras wandering passing by a forge, if you reduce 12 to 3 but add 9 and 8 = 17, and the CODE 3176

Now does it fit the story below re: Pythagoras hearing wonderful harmonies from 4 hammers?

I love how it 'fits', don't you?

Quote:
" At the root of Boethius' ideas is the concept that music is number made audible. This is illustrated by a legend of Pythagoras, echoed by later writers. It seems that Pythagoras was wandering one day in the forest, and, passing by a forge, heard such wonderful harmonies from four hammers beating on anvils that he stopped to investigate. Determining that the sounds were caused by the heads of the hammers, he then weighed them, discovering that their weights were, respectively, 12, 9, 8, and 6 pounds. The sound of the octave was given by the relation of the 12-pound hammer to that of the 6, or 2:1. The perfect fifth resulted from the comparison of that of 12 and that of 8, or of those of 9 and 6, or 4:3, and the whole tone from that of 9 and 8. That these sounds were harmonious is explained, according to Pythagoras and his followers, by their numerical ratio, for the simpler the numerical relationship, the more beautiful is the sound. Music demonstrates in sound the pure world of number and derives its beauty from that world."

Well do the numbers 1376 scrambled as 3176 fit the above description of what Pythagoras 'heard' as he passed the forge?

wit:

3 = 12 LB hammer

The sound of the octave was given by the relation of the 12-pound hammer to that of the 6, or 2:1.

17 = 9 LB + 8 LB hammers the perfect fifth resulted from the comparison of that of 12 and that of 8, or of those of 9 and 6, or 4:3, and the whole tone from that of 9 and 8.

NOW why the 6 sometimes appears in the CODE 1376, and sometimes the 9, i.e. 1379, is explained beautifully in the above quote, did you see it?

Here it is again:

The perfect fifth resulted from the comparison of that of 12 and that of 8, or of those of 9 and 6, or 4:3,.

And I do want to point out that on another level the 6 and 9 represent polar opposites that are naturally out-of-phase.

And yet on another archetypal narrative that is my life, Laughing 69 = cancer and I live municipally at Laughing #43, and the best evidence of ME tuning into something grand...

I was born on 7/3/1957 in a place called YORK which became Toronto, founded in 1793 and my birth certificate records the numbers 071390 Shocked

Or should I suggest, that July 3, 1957 was a good time to pick to return?
To help jog my deep seated MEMEory?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever notice how often Eli occurs as a prefix or iel as a suffix as names in the bible, the prophets and main players, along with all those angels and archangels?
I started to.

ELI and IEL and EL too?

The priestly tribe of LEvItes positioned around the tabernacle, surrounded by the other twelve tribes.

But please notice the simplicity of what I suggest using a MIRROR?

LEvI rotated 180 degrees, i.e. as in an out-of-phase wave, looks like I^37

there are many many occurrences of 'eli' or 'elijah'
scroll down the left margin >>> http://topicalbible.org/naves/e/eli--high_priest.htm

Quote:
Elieli (1 Occurrence in bible)

Matthew 27:46 and about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a great voice, saying, 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?' that is, 'My God, my God, why didst Thou forsake me?'

therefore ELI ELI = my god my god

ELIjah (104 occurrences)
http://bibletab.com/e/elijah.htm

LEvI (79 occurrences)
http://bibletab.com/l/levi.htm

dEvIL (58 Occurrences)
http://bibletab.com/d/devil.htm

dEvILs (48 Occurrences)
http://bibletab.com/d/devils.htm

EvIL (1503 Occurrences) whoa!!
http://bibletab.com/e/evil.htm

like I thought....language is the prime moover of the herd...

EvIL = LEvI = I^37 >>> is it a number or an idea?

Idea I37 is the age of LEvI, IshmEL, and later aMraN

shall we take a look at the number 37
Arrow one fella claims that the number 37 represents the collective unconscious.

Quote:
Concerning the collective unconscious constant which is any number when divided by the integer 37 creates the modulo decimal remainder , .891891891..., which is the link to the fine-structure constant:
( 10 ^ ( 143.9999879 / 37 )) / 37 / 18 = sqrt 137.035999701
...there have been many numbers associated to the divisor 37 and the collective unconscious forms:
Leahy's dream number .....2808
Van Halen's number..........5150
Hindu number ..................108
Druid number....................144
Hebrew number ................288
John of Patmos number.....1260 and 666
Leahy triple logic number....82944
Denglers number as name...1069
John Michell number...........1080+666 = 1746
Mayan/Aztec number ........2304
R.Tomes harmonic.............3456....etc.

...the key has always been the divisor number 37. The following is from an article in the Jan. 10 , 2009 , magazine , New Scientist, called , " Inside the Mind of a Autistic Savant ".

The article goes on to talk about the savant Daniel Tammet , who is a human calculator of whose one of many feats , set a European record for the number of digits of Pi he recited from memory ( 22514 ). The article interviewer , Celeste Biever , interviewed D. Tammet and here is a portion of her interview concerning the number 37 and D. Tammet's fascination with this particular number:

Question: When did you realize you had special talents?
Tammet: At the age of 8 or 9 , I was being taught maths at school and realised I could do the sums quickly , intuitively and in my own way--not using the techniques we were taught. I got so far ahead of the other children that I ran out of textbooks. I was aware already that I was different because of my autism, but at that point I realised that the relationship I had with numbers was different.

Question: To most people, the things you can do with your memory seems like magic. How do you do it ?
Tammet: The response that people often have to what I can do is one of " gee whiz" but I want to push back against that. One of the purposes of the book I've written , " Embracing the Wide Sky " , is to demystify this, to show the hidden processes behind my number skills. I have a relationship with numbers that is similar to the relationship that most people have with language. When people think of words they don't think of them as separate items , atomised in their head , they understand them intuitively and subconsciously as belonging to an interconnected web of other words.

Question : Can you give an example?
Tammet: You would'nt use a word like " giraffe " without understanding what the words " neck " or " tall " or " animal " mean. Words only make sense when they are in this web of interconnected meanings and I have the same thing with numbers . Numbers belong to a web. When somebody gives me a number , I immediately visualise it and how it relates to other numbers. I also see the patterns those relationships produce and manipulate them in my head to arrive at a solution, if its a sum , or to identify if there is a prime.

Question: But how do you visualise a number ? In the same way I visualise a giraffe ?
Tammet: Every number has a texture. If it is a " lumpy " number then immediately my mind will relate it to other numbers which are lumpy--the lumpiness will tell me there is a relationship , there is a common divisor , or a pattern between the digits.

Question: Can you give me an example of a " lumpy " number ?
Tammet: For me the ideal lumpy number is 37 . It's like porridge. So 111 , a very pretty number which is 3 times 37 , is lumpy but it is also round. It takes on the properties of both 37 and 3 , which is round. It's an intuitive and visual way of doing maths and thinking about numbers.

Question: Why do you think you treat numbers this way ?
Tammet: When I was growing up, because of my autism , I didn't make friends. Numbers filled that gap. The numbers came alive. My mind was able to pick out patterns and to make sense of them. It was similar to how a child would aquire his first language....

Question: What can we learn from the way your mind works ?
Tammet: The differences between savant and non-savant ability have been exaggerated. Savants are not freaks, cut off from the rest of humanity. The thinking of savants is an extreme form of the kind everyone has. The aim of my book is to show that minds that function differently such as mine , are not so strange , and that anyone can learn from them. I also hope to clear up some misconceptions about savant abilities and what it means to be intelligent or gifted ...( end of article quote )

Wolfgang Pauli knew through his mandelas and the collective unconscious parameters of Carl Jung that the fine-structure constant ( 1/137.035999701 ) , a primal number , has a connectiveness to the primal numbers of man.

This connectiveness number is the integer...37:
Leahy dream number ....2808:
( 10 ^ (( 2807.9999879 / 37 ) - 72 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Van Halen's number ...5150:
( 10 ^ (( 5149.99999881 / 3.7 ) - 1388 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Hindu number....108:
( 10 ^ ( 107.999999879 / .37 ) - 288 ) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Druid , John of Patmos number ...144:
( 10 ^ ( 143.999987919 / 37 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
John of Patmos numbers ...1260 and 666:
( 10 ^ (( 1259.99978254 / 666 ) + 2 ) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Leahy's triple logic number ...82944:
( 10 ^ ( 82943.9930413 / 32 / 666 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Plato's number of the world soul...2592:
( 10 ^ ( 2591.99978254 / 666 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Dengler's name change number ...1069:
( 10 ^ (( 1068.99998792 / 37 ) - 25 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Mayan/Aztec number ...2304:
( 10 ^ (( 2303.99978254 + 288 ) /666 ) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Harlston's Hunab number ( Aztec) ...378
378 + 288 = 666
R.Tomes master harmionic number ...3456:
( 10 ^ (( 3455.999789 / 666 ) - 46 ) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701

J.Iuliano

...hard to track down this Jerry Iuliano

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 am; edited 4 times in total
rustyh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy
Fantastic to see you back Raphael.
Missed you mate.
Wink
I see you made some friends and got your own thread on that other forum! Laughing Cool
Look forward to reading your posts and bamboozling my brain.
Welcome back mate.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy
Fantastic to see you back Raphael.
Missed you mate.
Wink
I see you made some friends and got your own thread on that other forum! Laughing Cool
Look forward to reading your posts and bamboozling my brain.
Welcome back mate.

thanks rusty

that other forum is now history because too many folks on that forum either believe in the history written by the western victors, or in the HIS-story being dispensed by the bible.

they hate it when I discuss HER-story and the 12,000 year old swastika.
and try to make it fit somewhere in between all the BS religious dogma and modern scientific rhetoric.

why do folks run from discussing our inevitable DEATH and the unifying underlying TRUTHs but will die yakking about cradle to grave TAXES using politically correct jargon given to them by the masters who hate the other kind of jargon that sez it like it really is...?

namaste

p.s. BTW Freud and others equated smoking cigarettes with the penis
By allowing women to smoke in the 1920s, in effect women were given their own penis...
gotta love Freud
I gave up smoking penis more than 18 years ago just before my 1st daughter was born.
Since quitting cigarettes/penis' I use a bong to indulge in myrrh-ijuana, so...is smoking a bong like giving head?
Laughing

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Fludd and his plate The Pulse
note the reference to Job 30:17 and EzekIEL 37
(the text accompanying the image suggests EzekIEL 37:9)

just more of the design....

Quote:
Job 30:17

English Standard Version (ESV)

17 The night racks my bones,
and the pain that gnaws me takes no rest.

Quote:
Ezekiel 37 is lengthy
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%2037&version=NKJV

Did Robert Fludd have the numbers 1376/9 in his DOB or DOD?
Because I have picked up on another narrative within the narrative.

Quote:
Robert Fludd, also known as Robertus de Fluctibus (17 January 1574, Bearsted, Kent – 8 September or 9 1637, London)

thought so....
check out the DOB or DOD of Einstein, Newton, GauSS among others.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at these numbers regarding our friend Newton.

Quote:
Only one book of Newton's about the Bible was ever published. In 1733, six years after his death, J. Darby and T. Browne, published Observations Upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John.
In 1988, having learned of this book in the rare books card catalogue of the Library of Congress, I asked to read it. I was astonished when, a few minutes later, I was handed Thomas Jefferson's personal copy. (The book is in excellent condition and has Thomas Jefferson's initials on pages 57 and 137.

Two hundred and fifty years ago it was common practice for printers to label the page signatures with capital letters at the bottom of the actual text. Jefferson would turn to the "J" signature and add a"T" before the "J" and then turn to the "T" signature and add a "J" after the "T." In this way he identified his personal books.)

gotta love these coincidences re: 137
YA sure coincidences
wow what a design
right down to every detail

Newton was 37 when his mother passed away...which happened to be 37 years after his father had passed away.

Laughing

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiki wrote:
Moses and his brother, Aaron, were both Levites. Notable descendents of the Levite dynasty in the ancient world include Miriam, Samuel, Ezekiel, Ezra, Malachi, John the Baptist, Mark the Evangelist, Matthew the Evangelist, and Barnabas. The descendants of Aaron, who was the first kohen gadol, high priest, of Israel, were designated as the priestly class, the kohanim. As such, kohanim comprise a family dynasty (although people claiming to be kohanim have many haplogroups) within the tribe of Levi, and thus all kohanim are traditionally considered to be Levites, but not all Levites are kohanim.

Everything you need to know about that image...
Arrow http://www.bibletrack.org/cgi-bin/bible.pl?mo=3&dy=15

WHAT IF LEvI is associated with the fine structure constant 137, the number that is integral to the EM field.
Would an ancient or modern day LEvI priest want to know how to alter the electro-magnetic field of the earth?

LEvI lived to be I37 years old.
And Noah's Ark was 300 cubits, as time progressed became 450 feet = 137 meters is another coincidence.
Laughing

Remember my intent is to find that middle ground between pythagoras 'all is number' and plato's claim that IDEAS give rise to shape and form.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1379 and another direct hit!
Here are a couple of quotes, an image and the link.

Quote:
The Lamp by Vernon Jenkins

Clearly, 37 and its companion 91 - both remarkable as numbers per se, as we have seen - feature strongly in the first eight words of the Scriptures! However, the account is not complete for we have yet to consider the numerical implications of the Creator's name as it is rendered in the Greek, nominative case, of both Septuagint and New Testament:

5 - A summary of N-R

The foregoing account identifies 37 and 91 as trifigurate numbers. In other words, each may be represented as a symmetrical arrangement of uniform counters in three distinct ways: 37, as hexagon, hexagram and octagon; 91, as triangle, hexagon and pyramid. This shared attribute of trifiguracy is neither bettered nor matched by any other natural number! Furthermore, 37 and 91 are related as difference and sum, respectively, of the cubes of 3 and 4.

In a denary context (familiar to all!) - and particularly in association with 3 and its multiples - this relationship is extended, and gives rise to many eye-catching curiosities that are particularly appealing to those seeking recreation through numbers. No other number, in this context, offers anything approaching the same degree of interest!

These observations are augmented by information from another quarter: Mr. J. Iuliano has drawn this author's attention to the following:

the number 37 is rooted in the double periodic modular forms of Fermat's Last Theorem;
an expression of the fine structure constant - ie the amplitude of an electron to emit or absorb a photon - involves 37, thus:

Arrow http://freespace.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/Symb.htm

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this book.
Glad I do.

HERE is a Review:

Quote:

Consistent with the body of his translated works, the word Neter(s) is used to refer to Egyptian Gods, reserving the word "God" exclusively for Yahweh....

....Also the French intellectual community has falsely associated Hitler's Germany with polytheism and Paganism; otherwise they would have to admit Catholic complicity in the murder of the Jews, since the Pope specifically gave Hitler permission to do so. Nazism is called "Neo-Paganism" in France.

But now we come to the great treasures of this book. Brilliant insights, based on his years of study in the temples themselves, which everywhere illuminate cloudy, thorny issues in Egyptology. The most important point, as in Frankfort, is to begin by assuming that the Egyptians really did know what they were doing. Then, assuming there is an answer, what is it? Generally it is an answer that agrees with me, so no wonder I praise the man as a genius! One example: The name Ptah is the word for altar (hotep) spelled backwards. Just as an altar is a place where Divine power settles to Earth to take rest, Ptah represents divine power emerging from the earth and manifesting power! That explains where Narmer got the word, why he chose it for his new national God, and why Ptah and Horus are so different that he needed the two of them. Why didn't I think of that?

more more more: http://www.cesidaho.org/Books/sacred.html

So why have I gone Lady GaGa over the 'goddess' NEiTh who is the primary WEAVER and mother of NETers?
Is it because the words NET and TEN make up the word TENET in the Sator Square?
And we find the cult of NETers in SaiS, another 'SS' clue.
And who was TANIT?

Q/
Is there a relationship between the goddess TANIT and NEITH and the KEYHOLE and the word TENET in the SaiS Sator Square ???
?

A/
YES
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neith

TANIT and NEITH The ETERNAL WEAVERS:
http://www.sacredthreads.net/www.sacredthreads.net/eternal_weaver.html

What TESLA saw as he was peeking through the KEYHOLE:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/11/13/what-tesla-saw-peeking-through-the-keyhole/

note: the MOTHER of NETers is Neith whose symbol is two crossed arrows and she presides over wEAving.

(cosmic wEAving probably involves vowel shifts?)

Here is a great site about NEiTh, the cosmic WEAVER and MOTHER of NETers.
http://www.reocities.com/skhmt_netjert/neith.html

I love the last line on the page. Idea

Quote:
In summary, Neith should be seen as an example of the entire Egyptian theological and cosmogonical systems personified in one deity. As one of the oldest deities of the Egyptians, the full range of her attributes and meaning in Egyptian religion has only begun to be fully explored. She encompasses the creative powers of the "first time," the period of creation that was the goal of the Egyptian culture in its daily ethical and religious life to cultivate and maintain. That her act of creation becomes many deities which make up the Egyptian pantheon, emerging from Atum, reflects Hornung’s theory in which all divinity comes from Unity (via the Potential and the Act), making Neith a deity of the First Principle

NEITH image of the vaulted sky above and below with the EARTH in between.

The EARTH glyph looks like a 'cartouche'.
Can we write ENE inside this 'cartouche'?
Because the N in ENE breaks down into I + V, thus ENE >>> I EVE?

Quote:
St. Clair’s description of Neith as the vaulted sky above and below ( The Upper Sky of Nut and The Lower Sky of the Duat ), with the earth in between. Allen refers to this phenomena as a ‘box’

>>>>> http://www.reocities.com/skhmt_netjert/neith.html

A BOX is like a 2D SQUARE, 3D CUBE, or maybe the BOX has another BOX inside, like the 4D Tesseract right?
Idea Idea Idea Idea
And the glyph for 'IDEA' looks like a LIGHT BULB Idea or KEYHOLE Idea ?

WHOA gotta love it....NOTE THE ASYMMETRY between the two vaults.
re: ABOVE and BELOW Wink

Rotate 90 degrees...you NOW have a primal archetypal template for the Tree of Life.
(more on this later ... )

SPECIFICALLY how the 2 spectral lines of the ELEMENTAL hydrogen atom, yielding fine structure constant 137 serve as the basis for all 'pillars' that manifest in higher dimensions, i.e. Boaz and Jachin or the master mason/apprentice pillars, etc...

namaste

more TANIT images >>> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Tanit

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the first time I saw the God Helmet video I have pondered whether the Van Allen Belts can induce similar 'illusions' on a much bigger scale, if the 'conditions' are ripe?

Persinger God Helmet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujM1oRsFi3c&feature=related

Quote:
Tan Le co-founded Emotiv, a neuro-engineering company that developed a breakthrough interface technology for digital media, taking inputs directly from the brain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoFg8RiI53Q

Quote:

From a BBC report:

"How does Dr. Persinger induce artificially religious experiences in his patients?

"Dr. Persinger has designed a helmet that produces a very weak rotating magnetic field of between ten nanotesla and one microtesla over the temporal lobes of the brain. This is placed on the subject's head and they are placed in a quiet chamber while blindfolded. So that there is no risk of 'suggestion', the only information that the subjects are given is that they are going in for a relaxation experiment. Neither the subject nor the experimenter carrying out the test has any idea of the true purpose of the experiment. In addition to this, the experiment is also run with the field switched both off and on. This procedure Dr. Persinger claims will induce an experience in over 80% of test subjects."

From New Scientist (4/21/01)

"For several years, Persinger has been using a technique called transcranial magnetic stimulation to induce all sorts of surreal experiences in ordinary people (New Scientist, 19 November 1994, p 29). Through trial and error and a bit of educated guesswork, he's found that a weak magnetic field--1 microtesla, which is roughly that generated by a computer monitor-- rotating anticlockwise in a complex pattern about the temporal lobes will cause four out of five people to feel a spectral presence in the room with them."

The power of moving magnetic signals is illustrated in one study where 3 volunteers were given LSD and were given sessions with the Koren Helmet. When the coils were moving, the subjects saw "blobs of white, purplish, or greenish-yellow lights ". When the magnets (ordinary horseshoe magnets, not the coils or signals used in Shakti For Windows) weren't moving, the subjects didn't see these lights.
And those were common magnets, not much different from the kind you might have on your refrigerator................

Where is all of this headed?

Quote:
Tan Le is the head of Emotiv Systems, which is developing the next generation of human-machine interface -- a headset that takes input directly from the brain.
Why you should listen to her:
http://www.ted.com/speakers/tan_le.html

The EMOtiv *new improved WIRELESS* God Helmet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78qX1r4lk68

This is interesting.
@ 14:13 re: rotating a CUBE CCW
>>>>
and then making it disappear, using the mind, all wireless???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40L3SGmcPDQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoFg8RiI53Q

namaste

p.s.
I am seeing a great potential here.
how about you?

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 rays in pursuit of 3?

Most people see 322
I read both ways
So I also see 223
or
22/3
or
or
or
7 1/3
or
or

just sayin'

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why 69?

So who have I left out re: 137 6/9 expose?

Arrow note that LEI is I37 flipped 180 degrees.
in simple science it implies two waves are OUT-OF-PHASE

Arrow similar to rotating a 6 into a 9

I have linked 137 6/9 to the Tarot, the Vatican, the 4 Evangelists, the Lo Shu and Sator Square magic Squares (with other magic squares to follow), and to Pythagoras 4 hammers which forms the foundation of his theories on sound, and even to the I37 year old LEvI in the bible, along with the LEvI priests who surrounded the Tabernacle (Ark), coincidentally we also find RazIEL (associated with a 4x3 rectangle) who gave Adam the book of secrets in the Garden of Eden...

But the best part is how I have woven the enigmatic number '137' known as alpha or the fine structure constant into the chaotic fray of coincidences above, which upon closer inspection, introspection, retrospection, reveals in fact an underlying unifying design...it is very important to remember that 137 would be the number you would need to tweak if you wanted to tweak or manipulate the electro-magnetic field that surrounds the earth....

As Above
So Below

Oh yes I forgot about the Freemasons and their connection to 137 and 6/9 and note we introduce the 8:

First thing you need to know is that this revelation takes us back to ancient Chinese secrets. Laughing

Quote:
Summary
During this analysis the author has used numerological techniques which indicate that the numerical sums of the numbers 8, 9 and 6 and the numbers 3, 1, and 7 derived using the Masonic Square and Compasses and the Freemasons’ Magic Square have unique properties. Likewise, the same two sets of numbers when evaluated using the corresponding letters from the Pythagorean Chart produce meaningful phrases which also in one instance correspond exactly to phrases derived using Agrippas’ Gematria. The author offers the opinion that the symbol of the Masonic Square and Compasses can thereby be demonstrated to have a recurring symbolic theme or meaning when using these methods. I remain uncertain whether this is by intentional design or is unintentional (but is instead inherent in the symbols’ design). The author is planning a more complete evaluation of the various letter combinations developed using the Pythagorean Chart (applying Notariqon) and a similar study in which the Greek and Hebrew alphabets will be used. I will also explore Hebrew Transliteration as a method for evaluating the sigil. These evaluations will parallel those undertaken using the English alphabet as per this submittal. All results of this investigation, including our keyword list, and the results of Hebrew transliteration will be published upon completion of this effort if more light is provided by these efforts.

Now that quote was only the summary.
I suggest the adept immerse themselves in the symbolism found on this page Arrow http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/freemasons_square_compasses.html

...we could 'guess' from the image above that:

317/713 related to the square
698/896 related to the compass

Stay Thirsty My Friends....
Freemasons, and the most interesting men in the world drink XX beer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSI1LyUR4co&feature=related

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: