FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
A Revolution in Astronomy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
GaryN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: A Revolution in Astronomy. Reply with quote

I stumbled upon a book by Bahram Katirai, which claims that the nature of the Cosmos is much different than we are lead to believe. Due to the compounding of errors in the measurement of distances to the stars, that scientists have hugely overestimated the size, and structure of the Universe.
Since I pointed to the site on a couple boards, it has been exceeding its download limits, but comes back up now and again.
http://astronomyinformation.org/astronomy/2.htm
One of the other boards members has converted the book to a pdf, which is available at:
https://sites.google.com/site/cosmologyquest/files/AstronomyDec28-2008.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1
I am not sure of the legality of this, but seeing as the original site owners were offering a free download, and having read about Mr.Katarai, I suspect he would have wanted the word out, rather than being interested in just selling books.
I do not have access to his other book, A Revolution in Physics, but in it he claims again that we have been mislead, and that the Aether model is correct.
Love to hear from any astronomers just what they think. Keep an open mind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: