FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How the Anglo-American Empire rules the World
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
TinTin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: How the Anglo-American Empire rules the World Reply with quote

I found this very interesting website last weekend and had a look at the video 'lessons' this guy has presented. It is very enlightening and he seems to present a very clear and articulate synopsis on how the NWO powers/elite rule our World through the money/debt system.

This is a very complex and complicated subject for the ordinary, everyday person to even remotely comprehend, but I think this former Ivy-leaguer and Wall Street executive really clears a lot of the mystery from it all and gives a very informative presentation here.Refreshingly,he also suggests some ideas on how nations and citizens can start to make a difference and induce some positive change.

I don't know if this guy is legit or not but he seems to be on the side of 'goodness' . I 'd love to hear other folks views on these presentations.

See what you folks think....

http://csper.org/renaissance-20.html

MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tin.

Got to part 6 so far and it is excellent.

Some disinfo here and there.....

Last edited by MichaelC on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Pt.1 and thought it nailed some very important points, but could be a teeny bit misleading (ex: the bit about "historians simply not knowing how the economy works", etc, well he should have also added that some (or most) historians have a vested interest as they are on the payroll of those who have "won" throughout history and therefore have it as an intent not to allow the telling of true, literal and honest history. So while there are some Historians who don't really understand whats going on, there ARE those who do know and yet, have no intention of telling the history honestly) Thanks for the post in any event though. Will check out the others.
bri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forwards to watching the video series tonight.
Seems a bit more sensible than Zeitgeist , even if it has the budget of "How to: Mind Controller".

Big Boss wrote:
well he should have also added that some (or most) historians have a vested interest as they are on the payroll of those who have "won" throughout history and therefore have it as an intent not to allow the telling of true, literal and honest history.

Maybe that's a bit of a stretch? Makes the conspiracy a bit vast don't you think?
University Professors don't rock the boat,
I understand that. It's a paycheck. I've known a few who have and were fired.
Ray Carney, professor at Boston University for example,
called out his employer as basically a money-making scam.
Bit the hand.
His site is still up due to popular demand.
http://people.bu.edu/rcarney/
Rather than a case of ignorance or cover-up,
maybe these historians have a case of willful ignorance?
Not just not knowing, not wanting to know.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Balance requires equality. Reply with quote

Lesson 6, part 1....gravity and rotation of the earth are opposing forces that balance each other out?

I dove in there and that was in the first minute....not an auspicious start.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: here we go again... Reply with quote

Oh dear, a bit farther along in the analogy to a hurricane, it is substantively incorrect. It is the rising of unstable air that creates the low pressure that "pulls in" air (outer bands) that due to the coriolis force create the winds and waves. Not the storms on the periphery that push their way in.

He has the cart before the horse and is making it hard for me to follow, or trust, his reasoning.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:

Quote:
d be a teeny bit misleading (ex: the bit about "historians simply not knowing how the economy works", etc, well he should have also added that some (or most) historians have a vested interest as they are on the payroll of those who have "won" throughout history and therefore have it as an intent not to allow the telling of true, literal and honest history. So while there are some Historians who don't really understand whats going on, there ARE those who do know and yet, have no intention of telling the history honestly

exactly.....and if he had clarified the criminal conspiracy between the US Congress and the owners of the Fed it would have been even more believable.
TinTin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Michael, most welcome dude !
I hope it is of help to people. I certainly gained a lot of insight from this.

I particularly like the way in which he does nt affiliate himself with any of the tinfoil hat crew like Jones or Icke etc.

Would really love to know what Fintan makes of this guy, and perhaps hear an interview with him at some point?

What do you think Fintan?

I am by no means any kind of authority on the subject of economics and money ( on the level covered covered in this presentation at least !) but I have to say, that in my opinion, these videos are very clear and easy for someone like myself, to understand and get an idea of how the system works.

I watched a few of the videos the other night and I think they are very well presented. As with everything, I take it all with a picnh of salt and avoid swallowing the info as fact without hanging onto a degree of healthy skepticism.

However, I am impressed with the clarity of it all and it has helped me gain an understanding of this complex subject.

@Peter, I know his analogy of the hurricane vortex may not be completely correct, but then again no analogy ever is 100% accurate. I think he was just trying to describe the way in which this huge debt money system sucks more and more 'money' back into itself . I think that was just his attempt and a kind of graphical explanation. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It occurred to me that a big reason that the Mastercriminals are pressing relentlessly for 'bailouts' of countries' debt (that need no 'bailout') must be a desperate attempt to keep interest rates down, a la the Fed's' quantitative easing'.

All to disguise the fact of massive inflation of course.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Big Boss wrote:
well he should have also added that some (or most) historians have a vested interest as they are on the payroll of those who have "won" throughout history and therefore have it as an intent not to allow the telling of true, literal and honest history.

Maybe that's a bit of a stretch? Makes the conspiracy a bit vast don't you think?
University Professors don't rock the boat,
I understand that. It's a paycheck. I've known a few who have and were fired.
Ray Carney, professor at Boston University for example,
called out his employer as basically a money-making scam.
Bit the hand.
His site is still up due to popular demand.
http://people.bu.edu/rcarney/
Rather than a case of ignorance or cover-up,
maybe these historians have a case of willful ignorance?
Not just not knowing, not wanting to know.

Well I guess I probably worded it wrong, but lets look at the quote "history is written by the winners" and of course, the University Campus being THE most important ground for making sure what is taught to future generations. There have been countless Professors on CIA/NWO Payroll for example and the question you might ask is "why infiltrate Uni. campuses?", and I am sure you know why or have some idea.

I think basically what I was saying is that, while it is very true that some historians do not have any idea of how the system works or do not want to know (which.....if you're a historian and you're doing even basic history research, I don't see how you could miss knowing how things really work or at the very least, have some idea) and so there are those who simply do not care for accuracy/historical truth and those who do. The ones who do almost always do not have it easy. I think there is definitely a case of willfull ignorance as well bud, and sadly...I think that too is not a good idea (but hell at least some have definitely given their academic "lives" to tell us whats really going on).

With all of these "foundations" set up by the NWO, etc, and with a ton of funding being provided to these academic institutions by these front groups, its not too long before you begin to see a pattern emerge as far as the teaching of history (in which the NWO has wreaked literal hell for decades) and how much is either terribly surpressed intentionally or ignored altogether.

I dare not go the tinfoil route and state that every prof. is on the NWO payroll or every academic institution that receives funding is of the NWO or anything along those lines. When and if "history is written by the winners" is a constant reality, it becomes interesting in seeing how history is indeed written by the "winners" The ones who murder, steal, destroy and at the end, teach us and our children what "really, truly" happened, not to mention, when they print out the academic textbooks as well lol. This also goes into the entire Govt. issued education issue as well, but I digress. I won't claim my p.o.v as dogma but I seem to lean more towards this view and am open to it being in complete error.

Here's a section from the MTWSFH Blog that pretty much states what I am trying to convey and we can probably and safely assume that the point conveyed below still stands today in some way, shape or form (emphasis mine):

Quote:
1913-ongoing: UNITED STATES. John D. Rockefeller decides to repackage his ruthless self as a great philanthropist and sets up a host of "charities", the best known being the Rockefeller Foundation. Aside from being a clever bit of propaganda, the tax-exempt foundations provide a way of multiplying the Rockefeller fortune completely free of taxation and then using the vast amounts of cash generated, at the taxpayers' expense, to control to a very great extent the direction and focus of science, education, politics, medicine, economics, law, mass media and a thousand other things in the United States and around the world so that everything comes out right, just the way old J.D. would have wanted it. And so it has come to pass.
gt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
Thanks Tin.

Got to part 6 so far and it is excellent.

Some disinfo here and there.....

On Jan 8, 2011, Damon posted the following:
http://csper.wordpress.com/2011/01/08/in-conclusion/#comments

"Several people have asked why I stopped publishing. To answer the question, this will be my last post:

1. As Bill Clinton basically said when asked why his administration had been so favorable toward China after beating up Bush in the campaign about it, sometimes we don’t know what we think we know until we’ve jumped into the ring.

2. One reason I did jump into the ring was to run my own direct test to determine (a) whether change is possible, and (b) what people really want. I planned a 1-year test from the point I initially started publishing, but it took less than 9 months to conclude:

a. Change is not possible through journalism, the media, or online debates. Plus, as Chris Hedges says in Empire of Illusion, at this point it is impossible to bridge the divide between “a literate, marginalized minority and those who have been consumed by an illiterate mass culture.”

b. As I said in previous articles, IF we participate in the system, I’m not opposed to it at all. How could I be? I’d be a tyrant if I wanted to force hundreds of millions of people to change their behavior. And the fact is, that “IF” was answered long ago. We Americans have chosen the material benefits of being managed by the financial system for generations. We like demand-side freedom, i.e. choosing between Coke and Pepsi, but don’t want supply-side freedom. We like the supply-side to be taken care of for us. We love the benefits that come from it being imperially run—the credit card always works, the gas station is always open, our water faucets and light switches do what they’re supposed to do, the markets keep going up (oops…maybe not). All of our economic needs are outsourced to others, so we have the luxury of spending our time pursuing wants. And if these types of benefits are good for us, they’re good for the rest of the world. We have no moral authority to stand opposed just because we’re now going to lose our privileged position—a rather childlike perspective.

3. Given #2, my only wish is that the system would be transparent. Like Carroll Quigley, I see no rational reason not to inform people so there are fewer caught on the wrong side of the tragedy and hope dialectic. That was the purpose of my last video—to simply explain what’s happening with a slightly different twist than the others who have described the same basic system.

4. Putting all blame on the top of the system is biased and psychologically immature. Labeling a group “all bad” is an example of splitting—a primitive defense mechanism we tend to use to maintain an illusion of “all good” for ourselves, our country, our political party, etc. Some of my articles and videos intentionally played the splitting game because the media is designed to exacerbate splits, so if I wanted to pursue media work, I needed to play the game. But splitting is very harmful to society, so I will no longer do it. Moreover, as stated in #2, almost everyone contributes to the system so blaming only the top would be disingenuous.

5. Given human nature and the inherent requirement for empires to grow (or die in defeat to another empire), we will have one type of imperial system or another as long as humans are in charge. All such systems are narcissistic in form, so it’s futile in my view to argue between different forms of narcissism.

So I will not be publishing anymore, at least with the narrow focus on the financial system. It’s an illusion to think arguing about finance, economics, and markets will fix anything. But for those who want to continue learning about the system, I recommend Catherine Austin Fitts. I’ve said nothing more than her. In fact, I learned it from her—she was an insider, I was not. I borrowed the phrases “multi-generational wealth” and huge “pools of capital” at the top of the system from her. Noam Chomsky’s phrase is “coalitions of investors.” Same thing…I’ve revealed nothing new.

I also recommend Hedges’ Empire of Illusion for those who want to dig more into the spiritual and psychological dimensions of the situation in which we find ourselves. I agree with him, “The world that awaits us will be painful and difficult.” It’s useful to accept and adjust to this inevitability rather than wishing it away or being angry about it. There is no way around it because the ruleset we’ve lived within for decades was not sustainable. It depended upon exponential growth, exponential debt, exponential resource consumption, and exponential environmental impact.

As the world goes through a necessary reset of the rules, we will experience significant upheaval. I recommend Chris Martenson’s material at www.chrismartenson.com to understand the exponential ruleset and to dialogue with an enlightened community taking steps to minimize the upheaval for their local communities. That is the only prudent option at this point."

============

Oh well... I found the videos concise and full of fairly good information (90% or so) which is usually the quota for disinfo. But this latest blog post along with everything else seems to fit the disinfo agent M.O. a.k.a Mike Ruppert, Ron Paul, Sibel, etc.. It's always such a let down because most of what these guys / gals put forth is valid, but they always lead good people astray in the end.

Fintan any comments here?
Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think he's mentioned Cathy Fitts in the past as being a part of deception operations (please correct me if I am wrong guys)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: