FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Moon
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Yurik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Moon Reply with quote

I'm sure it's been beaten to death. But I'm not really sure where the general consensus on here about the moon landings other than garygo got ran off this board for posting that 12 part website link thing.

so where are we with the van allen belts and stuff?

... why doesn't rumpl4skn post. miss that guys posts!
Hombre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a new movie coming out soon, very soon. The trailer, which I have seen, one trailer at least. It's a scene that Mocks those who may believe certain things in regard to those landings, or supposed landings if you will.

When it rolled and the intent behind the scene was revealed, I busted out laughing and said " WHAT A JOKE " A couple sitting closest to me both turned and said, " Isn't that the damn truth "

Hollywood has long embedded certain " OPINION " within certain types of movies, today that sort of business has really taken on a new life. The propaganda, as well as the bullshit agenda of Big Corporate/Media/complex--is everywhere for those so inclined to look.

NASA is/was a money pit, CASH COW if you will very complete with smoke and mirrors, and the typical ( although ) not so typical, Dog and Pony show theatrics.

They call it the greatest achievement of the Century! Laughing Why on EARTH do you think that they would ever say such a thing?

Hombre'
atm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'GaryGo' was not absented from here by Kathy or Fintan.

He just went.

He's still welcome here; his call. Up to him.

That is it. End of story.

Hope that helped

atm
Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wagging the Moondoggie" by a guy called McGowan (which I got from these pages via Gary) was a most convincing and entertaining speculation essay regarding why man did not go to the moon. McGowen wonders where is this fantastic 1969 technology today that can power a/c space suits and handle days and days worth of astronaut shit. Or if solar powered moonbuggies were so effective on the moon why not have versions of them here and now. It is just what the environmentalists need! There is a shiload more that he writes that has me almost convinced the moon landings are a hoax. You should see me dazzle the chicks at parties with my talking points.

But then the other argument has me pretty much convinced that we did go to the moon. I mean if it was a hoax, we pulled it off, what, 15 times. And what about the large number of men who, unlike 9/11, really did assemble and build the stuff. In an argument with friends I cited McGowan wondering how they fit the space buggy into the craft and I was sent a photo of the buggy folded origami style about to be placed into the bay of the craft. It could be a hoax but to do is 15 times when once would have done. That's got me stumped.
Hombre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the other argument, the one that has you " almost convinced? " Is it similar to being a " little bit pregnant?"

How was it that they got those rovers up there again?

Hombre'
skinters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo wrote:
I was sent a photo of the buggy folded origami style about to be placed into the bay of the craft. It could be a hoax but to do is 15 times when once would have done. That's got me stumped.

Any chance you can give us a peak of this photo,sounds fascinating stuff.

Hombre wrote:
What's the other argument, the one that has you " almost convinced? " Is it similar to being a " little bit pregnant?"

Hombre'

I think we about to find out.
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:

Hombre'

Rover was an early prototype of the Transformer technology that we have today.

And I suspect that Rover's tires were filled with astroNOT poop and astroNOT hot air collected on the journey to the moon.

just a guess

namaste

Jimbo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="skinters"]
Jimbo wrote:
I was sent a photo of the buggy folded origami style about to be placed into the bay of the craft. It could be a hoax but to do is 15 times when once would have done. That's got me stumped.

Any chance you can give us a peak of this photo,sounds fascinating stuff.

Hombre wrote:

I can't find the pic. I, arguing as the went-to-the-moon skeptic on another board a pro-moon poster pasted this picture of a warehouse scene where all the needed stuff was stored on pallets including this folded up moon buggy with its wheels folded flat to make it flatter and storable. My opinion changed a bit then thinking with all that preparation the moon project had to be real. But MacGowan's argument still holds sway with me, him saying that to make the story believable the lie had to be really big. Well with seven supposed moon landings, if they are a lie they sure went far to make it look real. So real that I still believe it is true, kinda.
SidVicious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched for 'lunar rover folded'

Here is the must read Dave McGowan article Jimbo refers to;
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

Jimbo wrote:
But then the other argument has me pretty much convinced that we did go to the moon.

What other argument exactly?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks, I think we're getting lazy here ...

Be patient and this works with IE8 or download the links, pretty small files.

MOON ROVER VIDEOS:

Quote:

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/a15.lrvdep.mov

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/DukeParker.mov

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a16/ap16-71-HC-1452.jpg

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a16/ap16-KSC-71P-543.jpg

Skip to page 77 for instructions ... looks a lot like what they are doing in the time lapse video as posted above ... taken from the "moon"(?) Wink

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/LRV_OpsNAS8-25145.pdf

:sh

- Hawk Cool

Jimbo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SidVicious wrote:

What other argument exactly?

That they went to all that for nothing? That they fooled all those people who were involved? That they believed they could get away with it?

It may have been a hoax but then, in my mind, it may still have really happened.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that some guys stowing
a folded moon buggy on the
side of a lunar module?!?

Looks a lot like.....

Pzzz-ffff-ttttt goes a key plank of the
"could'na happened" argument.

SidVicious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to mention- For those that have read the Dave McGowan article before, I've just now noticed that it's been periodically updated and contains a lot of new content [since the last time I read it]

(Also embedded mov files crash my computer)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just what is it that keeps the Moon in position as it orbits the Earth? Never mind the Rover, folded or not, can someone point out the fuel cylinder necessary to preform the task?

No Joke--the Trans Formers thing is legit--A hired hand with a thing for way out Sci Fi gadgets.

Have you seen the clever pics of the Chinese sound stage, the one they used to test drive their version of A Lunar vehicle---a sort of rock finder in drag. Laughing

Hombre'

And as a side note:

Quote:
Chinese space scientists took part in the pre-conference Microsymposium 51, sponsored by Brown University, The Vernadsky Institute of Russia, and the Brown/MIT NASA Lunar Science Institute.

China's long march
"It was fascinating to see scientists from China (at both meetings) enthusiastically outline their plans for rapidly upcoming lunar landers, rovers, and sample return missions, all in preparation for having Chinese taikonauts explore the moon in the near future," said James Head, a leading planetary geologist in the Department of Geological Sciences at Brown University in Providence, R.I.

"I have no doubt," Head told SPACE.com, "that China is on a 'long march' to the moon and I have little doubt that taikonauts will successfully explore the moon, almost certainly before the United States astronauts return."

And the best part:

NASA is leading the International Lunar Network idea, a concept whereby landed stations on the moon from multiple countries serve as nodes to collectively form a large geophysical network of scientific instruments.

Do you think they'll have Beer there?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35899514/ns/technology_and_science-space/
atm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch a bunch of Clangers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: