FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Mary Helburn,Anti-Naked Shorting Queen Dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First back to the topic of this thread of which everyone is off note - but
NO - I will not scream FUCK YOU BRI,I only think it.As for the Kevin Miller thread,I read NO criticism from Kevin Miller - only insults from bri and whatever bot calls itself sasha and seems to think it's Che Guevara's long lost sister,(or a big eye with runny mascara).
Now that said,about my posts on the 'Kevin Miller' thread...They were in fact more on the topic of Canadian government collusion in the international 9/11 intimidation of citizens mainly of NATO countries,thus including Canada, by their own governments on the pre-text that a son,Osama, of a far right elite Saudi family,the bin Laden's, had blown a brain fuse and was now out to get his former CIA,American and Bush crime family allies from Afghan days by killing a bunch of mainly foreign nationals and destroying financial business records at the WTC on 9/11 more so than a thread on the subject of Kevin Miller himself.I would hope he himself would agree with that or his ego has dangerously overshadowed his subject matter.(A danger we all face.)

That said, I shall review my two posts on the Kevin Miller or Canada gov repression thread.The first placed there as a response to 'sasha' or Che Guevara's sister(sorry to insult Che),who made the most outrageous claim and insinuated that thermite brought down some U.S.military plane over Canada in the 1980s and for some reason no on was critical of that.And mine that really did have localizable named criminals in it, particularly ex Israeli PM Ehud Olmert's briber Morris Talansky, and unlike Sasha or Che Guevara's long lost sister's example, the official Canadian investigators themselves concluded that Talanky's and the Wolfson's IFEN or In Flight gambling systems electrical hook up brought it down ! Sasha was the complete idiot spreading misinformation and 'bri' .And does anyone doubt that IFEN or Global Technologies or Sulphco or so many stock frauds operated against U.S.investors and then in many cases transfered to Israel or Israeli companies weren't or aren't criminal frauds ?
So CHE, I MEAN, SASHA AND BRI AS HER CHEERLER are spreading disinformation here about thermite in a plane that crashed in Canada in the 1980's,etc.,I'm only guilty of trying to make involved and complex subjects simpler than they are - not spreading disinformation as they or at least sasha did.Sorry if most of the subjects of my Canadian based terror and stock fraud cover up were Israeli or Israeli American, that's just coincidence,but you can be sure had they been Italian or even British Irish or American I'd have written what I wrote and named the Italians,etc..And iif I did Italians wouldn't go around accusing me of being anti-Italian because of it either.They'd probably thank me.

And then there is the last subject on the 'Kevin Miller' that I believe he would agree had more to do with the Canadian gov collusion in repressing its own people than about he himself. What the heil was 'off topic' about the meeting in Vancouver of penny stock money launderers and racists calling themselves 'Canadian Libertarians'. If Kevin Miller or any other Canadian journalist had written about it,then I would have thanked them cause I'm fukkiing backlogged and over worked over robbed and over death threatened as it is !
Here's an example of what I posted on the 'Kevin Miller' thread that I thought was as much or more so a thread on Canadian government collusion in post 911 human rights(and che guevarra's sister was more off topic than I was there):

Oh,speaking of Canada,this is a funny one.I'll use the Canada indymedia link,most particularly because I'm still in shock that they didn't censor it and seem to even like it.However the phillyimc.org version is different
because I had to break it in bits to get it to upload and I used it to reply in real time as Lila Rajiva was freaking out about it in real time on her website.
Not a word of complaint from Vancouver Canada 'libertarian' Paul Geddes and the Loyola University racist 'white semite' Walter Block however.Maybe they liked it as well.

Vancouver Libertarian Paul Geddes brings CIA racist stock money ...28 Apr 2010 ... and by association Vancouver Libertarian Paul Geddes cavort with I .... quote from Walter Block who is Vancouver Libertarian Paul Geddes ...
www.phillyimc.org/.../vancouver-libertarian-paul-geddes-brings-cia-racist-stock-money-launderers-canada

http://www.cmaq.net/en/node/40418

Vancouver Libertarian Paul Geddes brings CIA racist stock money launderers to Canada
Anonyme, Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 00:12
(Analyses | Globalisation)

Even the closing of most canada indymedias has more to do with the subject than you all care to admit !Now back to my subject of my thread here.This was about the fraudulent claim of 'naked short selling' but just because you all got off subject and ruined my thread am I going to yell FUCK YOU BRI !? FUCKKK NO I'M NOT !
II do however add a discourse with NWO expert and presumed 'securities' expert here, MichaelC, who claims to have worked at a NASDAQ office or broker.So I am amazed at how little he knows or says and begins his dialogue with me as if I believe Endovasc and Genemax shares,the first penny stock James Dale Davidson' NAANSS used as examples of 'naked short' victims that started attoneys John O'Quinn and Wes Christian on their new and long anti naked shorting career, were naked shorted in the first place.My reply to MichaaelC is I belives a relatively good background and explanation of how I got caught in the fraudulent claim and why and how it is indeed a fraudulent claim.Unlike Businessweek con artist Gary Weiss who has a vested interest in misinformation just as his nemesis Patrick Byrne does, I DO believe 'naked short' or as they or defined 'counterfit' shares WOULD damage a company or more so the share price just as counterfeit dollars would currency so OF COURSE Iwould oppose counterfeiting shares I or anyone bought or was invested in.ONLY this is all a lie.
So Fintan please when you get time read my reply to MicaelC below and
let's get MY thread back ON TOPIC(if that's alright with you bri).hee hee

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5892

MichaelC

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Through what clearing firm is all this 'naked shorting' done?

The clearing firm is greatly at risk for uncovered short sales. That is why they are usually not allowed. Are these positions covered by cash deposits, therefore rendering them not 'naked'?

I am not clear about exactly what they are doing here.

my reply to MichaelC
Tony Ryals

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 pm Post subject: Naked Short Claim is a Lie And a Fraud Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
My gawd MichaelC take a look at my little blog about Mary Helburn Naked Short Queen that I just added more.Go to the bottom and work up or vice versa.I had never heard of 'naked shorting' or naked short selling' until 2002 on the fraudulent ragingbull.com website when all of a sudden John O'Quinn and Wes Christian 'discovered' it.If it can be done so easily then why does even Yahoo>! billionaire and Dallas Mavericks cheerleader Mark Cuban and others have to pay to use someone else's shares to do it !?
Why did the con artist businessweek 'Italian Mafia on Wall Street' make fun of Patsy Byrne's NCANS group who didn't even know if their naked short lie should be called national coalition against naked shorting or national coalition against naked short selling' ? Because itr was a lie that coincidentally began just after 9/11.Then they began to use counterfeit 'failure to deliver' and other terms just because it was made up and they knew it.How does one say 'naked shorting' in arabic or in hebrew.I don't think they do or did before 9/11. Why didn't all these criminals with Washington,D.C. connections cone out of the woodwork right after the 2000-2001 stock collapse and cry 'naked shorting' ? Why because it started coincidentally just after 9/11.
As I said in 2006 how do you say naked shorting in arabic when Max Keiser released an english video on the Fox News of the Middle East scumbag television and 'news' source of the Emir of Kuwait and the U.S.fascist government ?No answer.When it appeared in Rupert Murdoch's Times of London to 'explain' the collapse of Northerrn Rock I believe that was the first time the term or lie enter BRITISH ENGLISH AND WHEN MURDOCH'S HACK AUSTRALIAN 'REPORTER' TERRY MCCRANN WROTE THE SEC AND LIED ABOUT CRIED ABOUT SO-CALLED NAKED SHORTING THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME IT ENTERED AUSTRALIAN ENGLISH I BELIEVE ! Why does every nobody pretend they first heard about it when daddy read first read them the Bible ALONG WITH 'FIRE AND BRIMSTONE' is my question !?
I was one of the first victims of the lie when James Dale Davidson and D.C. banker connected Endovasc WARNED THE THEIR SHARES WERE BEING 'NAKED SHORTED' IN NOVEMBER 2002 JUST AFTER A REVERSE SPLIT AND ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT PUMP AND DUMP OF EVSC shares.I actually bought a 'cert' and had all my EVSC shares removed from Schwab account on theirt 'advise' while Charles Schwab remained silent !
As it turned out I only learned a couple of yerars ago that David P Summewrs was a Beltway banker and not a biotech inventor living in Montgomery,Texas for gawds sake.You'd have thought the SEC WOULD HAVE AT LEAST GIVEN ME A HEADS UP ON THAT ONE,WOULDN'T YOU !?I'm still wondering if David P Summers is or not related to Larry Summers or not.
Even when John O'Quinn and Wes Christian began to tale on all those worthless 'share money laundering'(I term I made up to describe what I was experiencing),'companies' in 2002 Summers,Judge Ken Reilly and Dwight Cantrell(who died by unknown causes a few years ago in Montgomery,Texas),began lieing about it they were so hesitent that in their first 'press release' where they advised buying 'a cert' from NATCO
'transfer agenbt' Alexander Walker in Nevada,they just said Schwab and I believe Refco and vFinance of Florida scumbag Tim Mahoney had created an 'oversold' position.Ha.
I believe the German stock market language does have a term using 'gedeckt' or covered shorts but I'm still not sure about how often if ever they've said 'ungedeckt' or uncovered BUT I KNOW INTUITIVELY THEY HAVE NOT USED NACKT' OR NAKED BEFORE AND THE LIEING BITCH CHANCELLOR ANGELA MERKEL CAN GO TO HELL AND TAKE HER
REVEREND FATHER AND HER NON SEMITIC ZIONIST MONEY LAUNDERES WITH HER.She hasn't even realised that she uses the term semite incorectly and German so how can you be so sure she's using the nackt or naked word correctly when she adds it to the term Leerverkauf to make up the term 'nackt Leerverkauf' ?! Find me an American who commonly used the term naked short selling before James Dale Davidson created his NAANSS in 2002 in the same office in Blaine,Wsahington he ran his Genemax(named for newsmax.con?) pump and dump fraud out of or a German who has commonly used the term nackt Leerverkauf for very long if ever.
Yes I can imagine a market maker in English saying I have to 'cover my shorts',but when did you ever hear in English that I have to 'cover my naked shorts' ? I'm not saying a market maker couldn't perhaps do this - take advantage of their position to issue shares into an account that don't exist although when I first got taken by the fraud we call the stock market I felt assured to read in the SEC's own website that real shares must be located within 3 business dfay AT MOST then post 9/11 with Chris MoFo Cox in charge it was - well maybe,maybe not ....Then before it was over not only penny stocks but big dividend paying stocks were claimed by him and his and now the FINRA WHORE MARY SCHAPIRO WHO SOLD 20%+ OF NASDAQ TO THE SHEIEK MOHAMED AL RASHID MAKTOUM OF DUBAI TO HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN BY 'NAKED SHORTING'. I'm trying to tell you thery are pulling you middle leg and you just don't get it ?! No market maker has EVER been charged with 'naked shorting ' per se and if they did it to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac or Goldman Sachs shares how come every share holder always received their dividends ? And if the 'naked shorters' all rushes to 'cover their naked shorts' just before dividend day the swing in stock price would be just a little noticeable wouldn't you say ! ¿Capische?
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with bri and Fintan .... what the hell are you getting at?

Lets cut to the quick here and get some answers and then you link to the appropriate sources for support.

1) Is there no such thing as "naked shorts" in the market?
2) If no to number 1, what links can you provide to support this claim?
3) If yes to number 1, what links can you provide to support this opinion?
4) Why is Sasha a bot?

Post with reasonable punctuation and cogent thoughts, that would be helpful to all ... lets try no more copy and paste from unknown chat groups ...

- Hawk

Sasha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can assure you that I am not a bot and I see no reason to address you ever again Ryals.

Dig

Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Naked Short You ! Reply with quote

I'll give you a few of the fraudulent claims of insider stock manipulations that have been attributed to naked short selling but this is just a brief to say the least that I take from my head,not scratching the surface of all the stocks that have made 'naked shorting' victim claims.
David Patch has a list from several years ago that would blow minds and yet no person or entity except what Patrick Byrne son of Geico billionaire
jack calls a Sith Monster or Sith Lord.It is a well known fact the U.S.SEC has allowed him to lie about Overstock.com and Novastar Financial being poster children stocks for naked shorting victims all while running an offshore hedge fund that is allowed to keep its trading activities secret .
And I'll bet the dividend paying ponzi scheme Novastar was not the only REIT or mortgage stock the dump or as I call it dump-shorted',driving the price down by selling off large lots including Fannie Mae and Freddie and about at the same time John Pauson and Goldman Sachs were doing their patriotic duty and mass dumping Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as well.Then,not they, but their friend at the SEC, ex Chairman Chris WMDS Cox, around the middle of May 2008 USED THE SEC.GOV WEBSITE TO ANNOUNCE that, (there was no dumping of real SHARES FROM OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS ONTO THE U.S. MARKETS AND THUS SIPHONING OF DOLLARS FROM AMERICAN 'SMALL PEOPLE'S' ACCOUNTS) - NO -IT WAS ALL 'NAKED SHORTING'.Solved,don't ask questions,move along....
OK a few stocks claimed to be 'naked shorted penny stocks:First Endovasc and Genemax bothconnected to NTU founder James Dale Davidson.He and Canadian scheiters Brent Pierce and Grant Atkins were the founders of now disappeared NAANSS or National Association Against Naked Shorting in 2002 located out of their Blaine,Washington Genemax pump and dump office and James Dale Davidson was simultaneously its Genemax's CEO WHILE PUMPING AND DUMPING ITS' SHARES ALONG WITH DAVID PATCH ON ON THE RAGINGBULL.CON GENEMAX MESSAGE BOARD.Shortly thereafter Houston breast implant and tobacco billionaire attorney John O'Quinn and Wes Christian joined the party and began releasing 'press releases' of the numerous penny stocks that were being 'naked shorted'.After a 1 for 40 'reverse split' of its shares in mid 2002 Endovasc began more pump and dump releasing lieing optimistic biotech bs about their non existent PGE DRUG and their Stanford University nicotine patent to cause endothelial cells to become blood vessels.So Stanford aided and abetted from illegal but US. and SEC protected illegal pump and dump.Then in late 2003 began their pr campaign avout being victims of naked shorting although the fraudulent term was so new to them that David P Summers a Beltway banker posing as a Texas biotech inventor and Dwight Cantrell who later died under unexplained circumstances called it an 'oversold position'.They still hadn't gotten quite comfortable on the 'we've been naked shorted' bandwagon but Attorneys John O'Quinn and Wes Christian would make sure they did.
OK I lied right now I'm not going to go on about the unending list of 'companies' virtualyall with some offshore connevtion that claimed and still claims their worthless shares were 'naked shorted' but I leave the link to the SEC.GOV website where Christopher 'Naked Shorts' Cox reads off the unbelievable list of stocks from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac whose dividends ands all shareholders receiving their dividends put a lie to the naked short selling or counterfeiting bs but also Bank America,UBS and even Golman Sachs are on his list of victims.Now you hawkwind in all your wisdom think you can judge the naked shorting issue just like that when I have been a decade long victim.Ha.Would you 'naked short' Goldman Sachs shares if you could hawkwind ? Yeah I'd like to see Patrick Byrne's and ex Utah Moron Republican Senator Bob Bennett's
mythical 'Sith Lord' that 'naked shorted' Blankenfeind's Goldamn Sukks shares and lived to tell the tail.Ha.
First the outrageous list of 'victims of naked short selling' put out bu the U.S.SEC and Christopher 'Naked Shorts' Cox almost announcing what to me apears the organized crime violating RICO and probably even the unconstitutional 'Patriot Act' THAT WOULD BE ERRONEOUSLY AND FRAUDULENTLY ATTRIBUTE TO NAKED SHORT SELLING ALTHOUGH IT WAS ALL DONE,BELIEVE IT OR NOT,VERY REAL SHARES ALL AROUND THE WORLD EM TYING THE COFFERS OF ANYONE HEAVILY INVESTED IN ANY OF THEM.And we are no longer in 'penny stock' land,Alice.If you believe that press release you'll believe anything.In fact I asked a few months ago what the SEC's proof was the heavily capitalized shares of stocks below were really 'naked shorted' or counterfeited.'Special Council' Steven Johnston's answer was I'd have to apply under the FOIA or Freedom of Information Act to find out ! Ha.
Oh and immediately below the naked shorting of big named stocks you will find Yahoo! OSTK message board chatter,one mentioning me and acknowledging between the lines that Endovasc that I was 'invested' in was one of the first stock frauds that John O'Quinn and Wes Christian began promoting as a victim of 'naked short selling'.:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2008-143
Washington, D.C., July 15, 2008 - The Securities and Exchange Commission today issued an emergency order to enhance investor protections against "naked" short selling in the securities of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and primary dealers at commercial and investment banks.

The SEC's order will require that anyone effecting a short sale in these securities arrange beforehand to borrow the securities and deliver them at settlement. The order will take effect at 12:01 a.m. ET on Monday, July 21. In addition to this emergency order, the SEC will undertake a rulemaking to address these issues across the entire market.

"The SEC's mission to protect investors, maintain orderly markets, and promote capital formation is more important now than it has ever been," said SEC Chairman Christopher Cox. "Today's Commission action aims to stop unlawful manipulation through 'naked' short selling that threatens the stability of financial institutions. We will continue our vigorous commitment to investors by working within the SEC and in close cooperation with our regulatory counterparts to promote the continued health and vibrancy of our markets."

The Commission's emergency order, pursuant to its authority under Section 12(k)(2) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, will be effective at 12:01 a.m. ET on July 21, 2008 and will terminate at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 29, 2008. The Commission may extend the order to continue it in effect thereafter if the Commission determines that the continuation of the order is necessary in the public interest and for the protection of investors, but for no more than 30 calendar days in total duration.

# # #

The securities identified in the Commission's order:

Company Ticker Symbol(s)
BNP Paribas Securities Corp. BNPQF or BNPQY
Bank of America Corporation BAC
Barclays PLC BCS
Citigroup Inc. C
Credit Suisse Group CS

Daiwa Securities Group Inc. DSECY
Deutsche Bank Group AG DB
Allianz SE AZ
Goldman, Sachs Group Inc GS
Royal Bank ADS RBS
HSBC Holdings PLC ADS HBC and HSI
J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. JPM
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. LEH
Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc. MER
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. MFG
Morgan Stanley MS
UBS AG UBS
Freddie Mac FRE
Fannie Mae FNM

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2008/2008-143.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_O/threadview?bn=24012&tid=185541&mid=185647

Re: make sure that accident wasn't staged to conceal a mob hit! 30-Oct-09 11:20 am That Tony Ryals guy (who got hosed over by one of O'Quinns very first "naked shorts did us in" stock heists,) well he better lawyer up pronto?

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_O/threadview?m=tm&bn=24012&tid=194731&mid=194731&tof=8&frt=2

in those 2500 pages of FinReg is NSS stock even listed? 16-Jul-10 02:21 pm once? is that bill online somewhere for "the little people" to even read?

Epic Failure for Raven AND Overstock's TOTAL NON-EVENT ISSUE.

Send Save Now DiscardDraft autosaved at 7:24 PM (1 minute ago)

Send photos easily from Gmail with Google's free photo organizer. Learn moreYou are currently using 93 MB (1%) of your 7477 MB.Last account activity: 7 hours ago at this IP (190.148.10.139). Details
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First some background:

On BFN, our coverage of this issue started when I posted an audio from
Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies Show - 4th June, 2010 on the topic:
Naked Short Selling, Wall St. & the Mob with two guests on the show:
ex- FBI agent Don Clark & lawyer Wes Christian.

I just thought something didn't seem right about their pitch. Especially
considering Don Clark's FBI career touching on his involvement in the
Iranian Hostage Crisis, the Achille Lauro cruise ship attack, and the 1993
bombing of the World Trade Center.

In the post I included an article by Tony and he found that article on BFN
via Google and joined up to elaborate on his case against Clark and others,
centering on the short selling issue vs. old-fashioned stock fraud.

=============

My interest in this Tony, is that I've been doing audios about 9/11 and the
collusion of the Wall St Boys in the long-planned organized looting of the
Boomer's retirement savings; theft of US national treasury; and more....
(as a sub-plot of the G8 Power Elite's war against the rest of the globe.)

You've disputed the legitimacy of a lot of people in your posts, and
this resonates, because many of these are on our dubious list too.

Here on the forum we have for some time been very suspicious of the
role which Max Keiser plays. Similarly I've questioned the role of financial
website Zerohedge -which pitches 9/11 material as well as financial.

Furthermore, since the Iraq war days, I've regarded Al-Jazeera as an
NWO operation designed to steer Muslim opinion on vital issues.
(and staffed to the gills with ex-BBC employees, by the way)

And that's just some of the overlaps among the people and organizations
you question and which have also been the object of our suspicions.

As I say, because this touches 9/11, I'm keen to properly nail this down.

==============

Before examining in detail the substance of your angles on this,
and the evidence to back it, there are a few points worth looking at.

In your postings over the last years around the net, you could have simply
said that while there is short selling, it is over-hyped to divert from the
fact that much more prosaic simple pump and dump stock fraud is
going on large scale.

Instead, from your posts, the reader comes away with the impression
you are entirely rubbishing the Short Selling meme. Are you really saying
there is no significant 'failure to deliver' fraud problem on Wall St.?
If you are overplaying your hand on that, it affects the credibility of
your broader case.

==============

Another issue is your title of this very thread.:
"Mary Helburn,Anti-Naked Shorting Queen Dead"

Yes, I know you say that Helburn was an active promoter of the
'campaign' to stop short selling. A campaign you say is a total fake-out.

Her reportedly severely bi-polar son is fighting extradition from
California on charge of first-degree murder of Mary Helburn.

Quote:
Nathan Helburn is wanted on first-degree murder charges in the death
of 61-year-old Mary Helburn. Nathan Helburn was arrested in Cambodia
and returned Los Angeles, where he is in custody. He is fighting
extradition from California.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5891

Seems like a straightforward case of an unfortunate death
at the hands of a mentally unstable person.

You also posted these messages from some source:

Quote:
Re: Sad News About a Former IV Poster - Mary Helburn
I thought her retarded son was called Matthew?
I have spoken to her by phone a couple of years ago. She was living in
California then.

Re: Sad News About a Former IV Poster - Mary Helburn
The boy she was nursing at the time in San Francisco was the disabled
son of a relative. Mary later moved to Idaho Falls and renovated an
old family owned house. Her son Nathan was having metal health issues.
So she could care for him he also later joined her there at her house.
She told me Nathan was suffering from and being medicated for severe
Bi-polar disease. At times he refused to take his meds.

There seems to be some confusion by somebody as to whether Nathan
was her son or nephew. Media reports all identify him as her son.

Yet on the strength of this confusion, you posted:

Quote:
I'll have to look at this video again and picture of Mary Campbell
Helburn's son who in video poses as a 'brain damaged' nephew.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65302#65302

What do you mean "son ... who poses as a 'brain damaged' nephew" ?!?

Are you saying somebody is impersonating someone else?

And why are you entitling this thread like that?

Are you alleging there is something unreported and/or conspiratorial
about Mary Helburn's death?

=============

The reason I'm raising these two isues:

1. Your presentation of the existence or not of widespread short-selling.
2. Your presentation of the Helburn case.

..is that if you are overcooking these two issues then it affects your
credibility, and thus, rather than us being able to rely on your balanced
judgement of the main issue here, we instead will have to pick through
the material you've posted -item by item- to find out where you are
overcooking the realities --and where you are not.

Big Boss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Fintan Smile.
Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Gary Valinoti,Jag Media,Attorney John O'Quinn,FBI Don Clark Reply with quote

I have over the Internet over the years said that I didn't oppose conventional short selling and if a case of so-called 'naked shorting' or selling shares that exceeded amount existing in the 'float' or if shares could not be located for that client or share purchaser in at least 3 days which is what the SEC always claimed at least pre 9/11 - THEN OF COURSE I OPPOSE IT ! Because neither I or the SEC can find a single market maker or individual controlling a market maker to the extent that they are able to 'digitally counterfeit' shares that do not exist(particularly dividend paying ones) and dump them into the float - then ex SEC Chair Chris Naked Shorts Cox is caught with his pants down and providing only the 'naked short selling theory' to answer for the collapse of stocks he mentions above.¿Capische?
On the other hand there are numerous other ways or explanations that can account for a sudden collapse in share price which is chief symptom and in fact the only reason insiders to penny stocks at first,cried 'naked shorting' as they pumped and dumped more of their own shares.Jag Media Holdings is an example of just scam from the FBI's Bermuda Shorts investigation that came to nothing because it looks like the FBI is allowed to engage in penny stock scams 'legally' as an added perk or under guise of doing 'investigations I believe.Anyway after Bermuda Shorts Jag Media was still doing 'business' selling their worthless shares.They at first promoted themselves as a stock or 'business' news source - i.e.-penny stock touting penny stocks.Later they became a 'biomerics' penny stock pump and dump and now a thing called cardiometrics I believe when the CEO Gary Valinoti, and his James Dale Davidson connected (Genemax, etc.), David Patch of investigatethesec.com should have been jailed for making false naked short selling claims from late 2002 onward themselves along with Agora Inc.'s James Dale Davidson in his Agora Inc 'Vantage Point' investor newsletter or internet spam.(I'm not sure if you are aware of my recent posts about the death of Agora Inc.employee in 2006 ?
With Jag Media left untouched by the FBI after their 1990's Bermuda Shorts 'investigation' one might think they were especially protected or blessed from repercussions of their outfront criminal stock activities such as hiding the shares they were issuing to insiders while not disclosing to averageshareholders and dumping shares registered or not,then claiming they were 'naked shorted' is simply outrageous yet it has happened year after year after year along with myriad other worthless penny stock companies from about late 2002, or just post 9/11 coincidentally, up until now.
Note the unregistered shares Gary Valinoti of Jag Media is charged of issuing by the U.S.SEC.This is what is then blamed by him and David Patch on so-called 'naked short selling' so why didn't the SEC begin convicting then a few years before 2005 for making fraudulent naked shorting claims to cover up their unregistered shares whose dumping would have the same collapse of stock share price effect that the naked short selling the lie about occurring would have !?

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr19407.htm

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Litigation Release No. 19407 / September 29, 2005
Securities and Exchange Commission v. Gary L. Valinoti, Civil Action No. 1:05CV01922 (D.D.C.) (JEyes roll
SEC Sues Former CEO and President of Jag Media Holdings, Inc. for Making Unregistered Sales and Transfers of Securities

On September 29, 2005, the Commission filed a civil injunctive action in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia against Gary L. Valinoti, the former CEO, president and chairman of the board of directors of Jag Media Holdings, Inc. ("Jag Media"), for making unregistered sales and transfers of securities of the company in violation of Section 5 of the Securities Act of 1933 ("Securities Act").

The Commission's complaint alleges that a privately-held company, of which Valinoti was an officer, reverse merged with a publicly-traded shell company in March 1999 to become JagNotes.com (subsequently renamed Jag Media). The complaint further alleges that an officer of the publicly-traded shell company arranged for 250,000 shares of the shell company to be sold to Valinoti in connection with the merger. According to the complaint, the sale of 250,000 shares to Valinoti was not registered with the Commission, as required under Section 5 of the Securities Act.

Now note that Gary Valinoti shares in common with ex FBI Terrorist Don Clark and his death threatening naked short lieing and profiteering butt buddy Bud Burrell, the the dubious honor of being one on deceased ex Wes Christian partner John O'Quinn's expert advisers on the issue of in naked short selling for his phoney hyped anti-naked short selling litigations.

# [DOC]
JAG MEDIA HOLDINGS INC (Form: 10KSB, Received: 11/15/2004 18:10:44)
File Format: Microsoft Word
On January 4, 2002, JAG Media LLC was formed as a Delaware limited liability company and a ...... Valinoti and the Law Firm of O'Quinn, Laminack & Pirtle. ...
shareholder.api.edgar-online.com/efx_dll/edgarpro.dll?...7CT...
# [DOC]
JAG MEDIA HOLDINGS INC (Form: POS AM, Received: 12/12/2003 16:07:34)
File Format: Microsoft Word - View as HTML
Throughout this prospectus, when we refer to "JAG Media" or when we speak of ...... Gary Valinoti and the Law Firm of. O'Quinn, Laminack & Pirtle. (29) ...
shareholder.api.edgar-online.com/efx_dll/edgarpro.dll?...ID...2

JAG Media Holdings Announces Merger Agreement with Cryptometrics
BUSINESS WIRE
via NewsEdge Corporation
Updated: 02-6-2009 12:19 pm

About Cryptometrics

Cryptometrics, established in 2000, is a provider of biometric surveillance and identification solutions that overcome security challenges of airport and border security, law enforcement, government agencies and private enterprises. Cryptometrics SecurIDent facial recognition products are able to track and recognize multiple faces simultaneously in real-time, without active participation of subjects under surveillance. Cryptometrics FingerSURE fingerprint recognition products provide added security by requiring users to authenticate their identity via fingerprint analysis.

Link below is to old ragingbull.com Jag Media message board where I first read a day in advance February 7,2005 that Patrick Byrne's and Mary Helburn'e NCANS would have a 1 page ad out the next day February 8,2005 in the Washington Post launching their ncans.net website and addressing W Bush and his Cabinet about the suppposed dangers of 'naked short selling' to investors.

http://ragingbull.quote.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=JAGH

http://www.securityinfowatch.com/Biometrics+Announcements/1281351?pageNum=2

AG Media Holdings Announces Merger Agreement with Cryptometrics
BUSINESS WIRE
via NewsEdge Corporation
Updated: 02-6-2009 12:19 pm

About Cryptometrics

Cryptometrics, established in 2000, is a provider of biometric surveillance and identification solutions that overcome security challenges of airport and border security, law enforcement, government agencies and private enterprises. Cryptometrics SecurIDent facial recognition products are able to track and recognize multiple faces simultaneously in real-time, without active participation of subjects under surveillance. Cryptometrics FingerSURE fingerprint recognition products provide added security by requiring users to authenticate their identity via fingerprint analysis.

Safe Harbor Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995

Certain statements made herein that are not historical are forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and may contain forward-looking statements, with words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "future," "may," "will," "will merge," "should," "plan," "projected," "intend," "upon consummation of the merger," "in connection with the merger" and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on JAG Media's beliefs and the assumptions it made using information currently available to it regarding the merger. Because these statements reflect JAG Media's current views and intentions concerning the merger, these statements involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. The actual results could differ materially from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. The consummation of the merger is subject to the fulfillment of various conditions set forth in the merger agreement, including, among others, the listing of JAG Media's common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market and the delivery by JAG Media and Cryptometrics of disclosure schedules to the merger agreement to one another which are satisfactory to both parties by January 18, 2005. There can be no assurance that such conditions will be satisfied or that the merger agreement will not be terminated in accordance with its terms. In any event, undue reliance should not be placed on any forward-looking statements, which apply only as of the date of this press release.

Additional Information

Investors and security holders are urged to read the disclosure documents regarding the proposed merger when they become available because they will contain important information. Investors and security holders will be able to obtain a free copy of such disclosure documents when they become available, as well as other filings containing information about JAG Media without charge, at the SEC's internet site (http://www.sec.gov). Copies of the disclosure documents and the filings with the SEC that will be incorporated by reference in such disclosure documents can also be obtained without charge, when they become available, by directing a request to Thomas J. Mazzarisi, JAG Media Holdings, Inc., 6865 SW 18th Street, Suite B13, Boca Raton, Florida 33433, Tel: (866) 300-7410.

The directors and officers of JAG Media may be deemed participants in the solicitation of proxies from JAG Media stockholders and Cryptometrics stockholders in connection with the proposed merger. Information regarding the directors and executive officers of JAG Media is currently available in its Form 10-KSB filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 8, 2005. Other information regarding the participants and a description of their direct and indirect interests, by security holdings or otherwise, will be contained in the disclosure documents and other relevant materials that will be filed by JAG Media with the Securities and Exchange Commission once they become available.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Tony are you going to address
the issues I raised in the post above?
:

Quote:
I'm raising these two issues:

1. Your presentation of the existence or not of widespread short-selling.
2. Your presentation of the Helburn case.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65402#65402

Hawkwind also raised issues on the previous
page which you haven't addressed:

Quote:
Lets cut to the quick here and get some answers and then
you link to the appropriate sources for support.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65398#65398

Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, note that I meant to say her son was ALLEGED murderer.I made that clear further down.But also note that Mary Helburn has had such an impact on my 'psyco-neural coding' since her name first appeared along with that of Geico billionaire Jack's son,Patrick Byrne,in that $100,000+ 1 page ad for NCANS DEBUT(REPLACING JAMES DALE DAVIDSON'S NAANSS) that she could have died peacefully in her sleep I's have posted about it and used the same title only I'd have announced that all news stated that she died in her sleep.It just happenss that she didn't.But I realise that to you and most here her name or role would mean nothing whatsoever.She was more significant to me because of her role in NCANS than the manner in which she died anyway.
Now to the shorting issue. I am saying that yes I came to realise that conventional shorting is what brought down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and Goldman Sachs shares - NOT so-called 'naked shorting' as is was erroneously claimed by ex SEC Chris Cox and his select Inspector General H David Kotz and a number of penny stock shysters.Mary Helburn really did claim Enron was really a victim of 'naked short selling' before her death.Why did she do it and do you believe that as well ?
I hope you took the time to peruse what I said about Gary Valinoti and Jag Media above and see that the reason for Jag' price collapse after pumping it up with promotions and 'reverse splits' so many times could better be explained by all those unregistered he and the SEC ACKNOWLEDGE HE
'DUMP-SHORTED' to use a term I had to make up to better explain the share crash phenomenon than 'naked shorting'.
And although I believe conventional shorting brought down Fannie Mae Freddie Mac Goldman Sachs shares etc. I believe it was a lager organized crime that Goldman Sachs and John Paulson working along.I believe a large number of sources from LOM of Bermuda and Cayman accounts to UBS account holders and Agora Inc.' Porter Stanberry has acknowledged he was advising-encouraging all the well heeled stock manipulators and clients he could influence to dump their Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac shares as well.So conventional shares albeit with the help of Chris Cox suspension of the uptick rule and putting out an official 'Fannie Mae Freddie Mac Goldman Sacvhs,etc. have been and are being naked shorted was also almost a trigger or signal for big guys to dump with THE SEC'S ENCOURAGEMENT AND THE SEC WOULD JUST LAY ALL THE BLAME ON 'NAKED SHORTING' JUST AS OBAMA TOOK THE BLAME FOR ALLOWING THE CHRISTMAS BOMBER OF 2009 TO BOARD THE PLANE 253 FROM AMSTERDAM RATHER THAN GIVING ICTS INTERNATIONAL THE CREDIT IT SO WELL DESERVED AND EXPOSING IT TO ATTENTION THAT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED ITS ROLE IN THE 911 WTC TRAGEDY TO COME TO PUBLIC ATTENTION FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 9/11.
Before Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and Goldman Sachs,etc. shares
became the poster stocks of the SEC in 2008 for being supposed victims
of 'naked shortin' ,it was only penny stocks.Note below that Wes Christian received payment for worthless penny stocks one of which is mentioned in my Daniel Kadlic article that you were kind enough to provide a link to above.Note also that most all the penny stocks mentioned as victims of 'naked shorting' were being manipulated by people with Autrian banking connections.That will be important to something I'm going to post here soon.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/08/21/18299382.php

Charles Schwab,Dwight Cantrell,Endovasc,Stanford U. and stock fraud in Dubai,UAE
by Tony Ryals ( endoscam [at] lycos.com )
Monday Aug 21st, 2006 8:08 PM

Endovasc,Montgomery,Texas:Stock Fraud and Mid East Money Launderer Dwight Cantrell is dead

Both the houston.bizjournals.com as well as the Houston Chronicle deserve some criticism for failing to report the Montgomery,Texas penny stock fraud called Endovasc that dumped 'up tp 30 million' shares from one Charles Schwab account in late 2002 as the scam was being promoted by James Dale Davidson and his Agora Inc. penny stock tout machine headquartered in Baltimore,Maryland.Mr.Davidson is founder of the National Taxpayers Union that Steve Forbes prides himself in being part of as was Grover Norquist until he formed his own right wing anti-tax payers scam.

James Dale Davidson headed the Richard Mellon-Scaife 'Clinton killed Vince Foster' smear campaign and when former CIA Chief William Colby died a year later in a mysterious drowning tried to blame Colby's death on Clinton as well ! The funny thing though is that James Dale Davidson was Colby's employee when he died and James Dale Davidson took advantage to use Colby's name probably without his permission to smear Bill Clinton for Colby's death although it was the very far right such as Davidson's Beltway allies who would be most pleased for a number of reasons to hear of Colby's death,not Bill Clinton.

Below is a post from ragingbull.com's Endovasc or EVSC message from one of the scumbag aliases who touts or promotes the fraudulent Montgomery, Texas pump and dump and money laundering fraud for the now deceased Dwight Cantrell and other insiders to the fraud such as Montgomery County's Judge Ken Riley.:

By: greenrabbit_7
21 Aug 2006, 01:56 PM EDT
Msg. 19491 of 19498
Jump to msg. #
Here's something the funeral. Nothing said about cause of death.

http://www.legacy.com/HoustonChronicle/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=18904008
.........................................................................................................

Note the link to the Houston Chronicle obituary that does not mention either cause of death nor that Mr. Cantrell was a major 'player' in Endovasc of Montgomery,Texas,a penny stock fraud that dumped worthless penny stock shares around the world including through the Kuala Lumpur and Dubai boiler room Bellador Group.The Houston Chronicle and houston.bizjournals.com are both proof of why Texas needs its indymedias and Houston needs houston.indymedia.org . Thank you Houston and Texas indymedia people.The FBI certainly won't investigate either.........................

From 'SHORTS' NEMESIS DUMPED A
CLIENT'S SHARES' By RODDY BOYD

JAMES CHRISTIAN

August 18, 2006 -- Texas plaintiffs' lawyer James "Wes" Christian, the legal mind behind the rash of claims alleging naked short-selling in penny stocks, appears to be quite the trader himself.
Records obtained by The Post indicate that Christian was a consistent seller of several companies that he is representing in high-profile and bitter legal fights.

One of Christian's first clients, Denver-based Nanopierce Technologies, is arguing in Georgia Supreme Court that it had been abusively sold short by a former private equity investor.

According to documents obtained by The Post, in May 2001, several months after Nanopierce retained Christian to launch one of the initial lawsuits against naked short-sellers - and after the publicity surrounding the legal battle goosed the stock price - he began unloading blocks of stock.

These documents show Christian's family trust sold 129,200 Nanopierce shares at an average price of about 53 cents, netting over $68,500.

Christian also sold blocks of stock in clients such as ATSI Technologies and Hyperdynamics, both of Which have filed suits claiming damage they say stems from naked short-selling.

SEC filings show Nanopierce has gone for prolonged stretches of time without reporting any revenues; there appears to be no market for its stock.

In May, the company sent out a release indicating it was changing its business from semiconductors to biotechnology.

- Roddy Boyd NY Post

As a disclaimer to using Boyd and Rupert Murdoch's NY Post as a source I must point out that while the above contribution of Boyd helps expose the Houston con artists,attorneys James Wes Christian and John M. O'Quinn,Boyd has in the past fallen under the spell of the supposed 'anti-naked short selling' scam ' artists(such as Thomas Ronk) and his sometimes poorly written articles have actually been used for self promotion by one group of the supposed ' anti-naked shorting ' scamsters on their scammy internet site. -Tony Ryals

http://www.cnbc.com/id/17024970/Herb_On_The_Street_Overstock_Outrage

osted By:Lee Brodie
Topics:Internet
Sectors:Financial Services
Companies:Morgan Stanley | Merrill Lynch & Co Inc | Goldman Sachs Group Inc | Citigroup Inc | Bear Stearns Companies Inc | Bank of New York Co | Bank of America Corp | Overstock.com Inc

Overstock
Overstock.com and its outspoken leader are going after some big fish on Wall Street. Overstock Chief Executive Patrick Byrne has filed a $3.4 billion lawsuit against brokerage firms alleging a “massive, illegal stock market manipulation scheme.” The suit has left some power players fit to be tied, including Marketwatch.com columnist Herb Greenberg. As fate would have it, our cameras were rolling on Greenberg's fit.

According to Reuters, Overstock.com Inc. [OSTK 17.86 -2.29 (-11.36%) ]on Friday sued at least 10 major U.S. brokerages, seeking $3.48 billion in damages for what it called their deliberate attempt to drive the discount online retailer's stock price down.

The accusations of stock price manipulation are the latest by Overstock Chief Executive Patrick Byrne, who made headlines in 2005 when he accused a group of hedge funds, financial journalists and regulatory agencies of conspiring to drive down Salt Lake City-based Overstock's share price.

Wes Christian, a partner at Houston law firm Christian, Smith & Jewell, which represents Overstock, said in an interview the brokerages "perpetrated a number of schemes to create an artificially high supply of stock relative to demand."

“What’s sandwiched between all of this is Overstock’s 4Q earnings which were just terrible! Abysmal!!” said Herb Greenberg emphatically on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

“What has caused damage to Overstock is just poor management,” Greenberg added as he pounded on the desk (not really) “If Patrick weren’t the largest shareholder of this company… he’d be out of there!!!”

(In case you're wondering, Greenberg doesn't give much credence to the lawsuit.)

The defendants include Bank of America Corp., Bank of New York Co., Bear Stearns Cos., Citigroup Inc., Credit Suisse Group Inc., Deutsche Bank AG, Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co., Morgan Stanley and UBS AG.

Is it a coincidence that these conspiracy hunts take place around earnings time?

“He claims it’s not.: barked Greenberg as foam gathered on his lips (again, not really). And by the way if they ever found that prime brokers were involved in something like this, it would be a huge story!”

Greenberg also sounded off about another figure in the business world, Parlux’s [PARL 2.00 -0.01 (-0.5%) ]CEO Ilia Lekach, the maker of Paris Hilton perfume.

Lekach resigned as part of the company's settlement of a dispute with a major shareholder seeking to replace the company's board. Parlux stock surged on the news.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's get this Helburn issue done and dusted.

Quote:
Tony Ryals:
I meant to say her son was ALLEGED murderer.
I made that clear further down.

With respect, I asked you nothing about whether
you did or didn't say "alleged" murderer.

I pointed out that you posted:

Quote:

And I asked you a couple of simple questions:

Quote:

Will you either substantiate your allegation about her son or withdraw it?

And answer why you are making a whole deal about her tragic death?

Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: "naked shorts" in the market? Reply with quote

Fintan asks,'Lets cut to the quick here and get some answers and then
you link to the appropriate sources for support.

I will say that while I can find no proof naked short selling or dumping of counterfeit shares on the market,I will keep an open mind about it being a possibility for non dividend paying stocks, (and I would oppose it).Dividend payers like the ponzi pump and dump scheme of Novastar Financial never had anyone holding their shares come forth to claim they had not received dividends on the shares they owned.And if you paid attention to my post above on Mary Helburn you will find, as her friend at Forbes, Liz Moyers, documented so well - While Mary decried or lied that her Novastar Financial shares were being 'naked shorted', she herself was renting her own shares out to be conventionally shorted - something no shorter would have to do if they could 'naked short' as she claimed-lyed' was occurring to Novastar Financial shares in the first place !And something that would cause the share price to drop to her own financial advantage and then she could cry-lie that the drop was really naked short selling.Such a transparent provable lie and yet the SEC pretended not to see or hear of her fraudulent actions.And yet she was 'executive director' of Patrick Byrne's et.al.'s NCANS,for gawd's sake !
On the other hand the non dividend penny stock scams that started out as the first fraudulent claimants reprecented as naked short victims by O'Quinn and Christian,soon enough expose themselves as liars even if they document in SEC filings only a part of the worthless shares they pump and dump on conned investors in such a small time and add millions upon millions of worthless shares to their float BEFORE THEY EVEN REPORT OR WARN OF IT IN SEC FILINGS!That's what hapened to me with Endovasc.About 2+million shares should have existed after the 1 for 40 reverse split in which they began to cry naked short or oversold a short time later.But in the first SEC filing where they were required to estimate their float or shares outstanding - they claimed about 18 million new shares had been issued in the time-months that they were crying lying about being 'naked shorted' !
After the 2002 mid year 1 for 40 shares 'reverse split' of Endovasc in which basically all the shares were returned to insiders of the scam to begin pumping and dumping anew,Endovasc and attorney O'quinn announced that Charles Schwab(my broker) and Refco and some other broker were naked shorting Endovasc. Only David P Summers(Beltway banker fraudulently posing as a Montgomery,Texas resident and biotech inventor),felt so strange saying Endovasc shares were being 'naked shorted' - the first in his life he was being coaxed to use the term apparently - he and Cantrell's press release of late 2002 said simply that their attorney John O'Quinn had discovered an 'oversold position' held by Charles Schwab,Refco,et.al..This is why so many years later it is so funny(peculiar)to hear people like you seem to be as familiar with the term as a fish would be in water and yet you can't recall when or where you first heard the term.
No case of naked shorting has EVER been named or prosecuted by the SEC but yes unregistered shares of penny stocks as documented for Jag Media Notes by the SEC itself is an example of what would look to a naive investor as I was in 2002 just like 'naked shorting' - but it was very REAL shares,registered or not,that were being dumped NOT NAKED OR COUNTERFEIT SHARES YET THE SEC HAS NEVER CONVICTED ONE SINGLE CASE OF INSIDERS LIEING ABOUT THEIR SHARES BEING NAKED SHORTING WHILE THEY WERE DUMPING THEIR OWN VERY REAL SHARES.Why not !?
I hope my link to Wes Christian and Don Clark connected Gary Valinoti's SEC case RE dumping unregistered Jag shares he fraudulently blamed on
'naked shorting' gives you some idea of how that claim is bring used to distract from myriad insider stock manipulations.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: your last post.

It wasn't me who asked you "'Lets cut to the quick here and get some
answers and then you link to the appropriate sources for support. "

It was Hawkwind.

What I asked you about was what you posted:

Quote:

And I asked you a couple of simple questions:

Quote:

Will you either substantiate your allegation about her son or withdraw it?

And answer why you are making a whole deal about her tragic death?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: