FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coalraker wrote:

Thanks for not even removing the formatting shit ... I have major problems with this video. Firstly, do you have ANY idea of what these co-conspirators mean to each other? I am talking about police and firemen. There is slim possibility that these guys are on the take when regarding building 7 or either of the 2 other towers.

I know personally that these guys joke about their job being a second "marriage" and there is NO way that they would band together against that bond ... period!

Just think about the loss to their co-workers ...

Quote:
A total of 411 emergency workers who responded to the scene died as they attempted to rescue people and fight fires. The New York City Fire Department (FDNY) lost 341 firefighters and 2 FDNY paramedics.[53] The New York City Police Department lost 23 officers.[54] The Port Authority Police Department lost 37 officers,[55] and 8 additional EMTs and paramedics from private EMS units were killed.[56][57]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks#Casualties

And the impact on their friend's families ... you might expect that conservatively at least 10% would come clean on the demolition? NO? Why not?

Bubble heads in the MSN ... foreign or domestic trying to out-scoop each other on hedged bets of success does not confirm or deny a conspiracy.

The rescue workers en-mass would not sell out their fallen friends ... this is a fact ... deal with it.

I have no idea of how building 7 came down and I'm not in a position to speculate but I can tell you that it's design was not at all like towers 1 and 2 ... to draw correlations is a fatal flaw in logic. An isolated bang and poorly transcribed quotes from Youtube videos are a distraction.

I just don't get the injection of goofiness for a few minutes here and there into a long time line. Are people proposing that Newton's laws of motion were in effect for 99.9% of the day but a Youtube video can subvert reality for a minute or 2 just to prove an alternative point?

IMHO - this is just silly and I would hope that a larger view will become the norm at some point or the whole 911 movement is destined for permanent failure. Confused

- Hawk

Hombre

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes without doubt there has never in the entire history of the world been such an event so chock full of absolute bullshit, deception, altered information, lies, jokes, accusations, theft, psyops---My DAD CAN WHIP YOUR DAD mentality, where's your evidence, are you a scientists, engineer, maybe you're an EXPERT! Let's not forget----THEY ALL CAN'T BE IN ON IT!

I agree fully: where does it all end? Certain info is tweaked/twisted for specific reason, while other is completely avoided---and for good reason--likewise I fully understand why that is when it comes to 9-11---to attempt an answer of something one is totally ignorant of would/could put a dent in ones ego, maybe even expose them as being not so knowledgeable when they get it wrong.

Hundreds of views, not one attempt! Interesting--lets try this one.

Of the above---" Fact or fiction " The largest columns were what? Weighed what? Were attached to the bedrock! Laughing Laughing

Anyone out there? Anyone without an agenda that knows WTF there are talking about in earnest.

How about this bullshit: YES it is pure unadulterated bullshit.

They even tried to spin the above photo---explain what it is, why it is, and of course, how it got there--LOL Why not just give it up--just once once, surely the burden being lifted will make everyone feel a bit better.

Have no fear though, there is/are several new and exciting things coming to light in regard to the WTC's and how they were actually constructed.

Lots of people are coming to realise that those twins were more than likely pre-wired for future destruction. Lots of construction workers, Iron workers, finishers have questions about the collapse and several of those who were out front with various opinions/theories have been forced ( or so it's claimed ) to alter their tact. Could that be for public consumption, just an act, all for show--who knows the way all this shit gets kicked about.

One things remains quite clear despite all of the efforts: The DECEPTION is indeed alive and well to this day which is almost 9 full years in!

Hombre'
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very thorough analysis of the
WTC fires and collapse. It's incomplete
(a Part 5 was planned) but still useful.

I can't source the original author. But it stands
on it's own anyway as a critique of the NIST

Quote:
MATHEMATICS OF THE WTC FIRES
http://911dejavu.com/articles/Mathematics-of-the-WTC-Fires.htm

Mathematics of the WTC Fires, Part One

Mathematics of the WTC Fires, Part Two

Mathematics of the WTC Fires, Part Three

Mathematics of the WTC Fires, Part Four

WTC Fires Data, HTML Table Format

WTC Fires Data, CSV Format

http://911dejavu.com/articles/Mathematics-of-the-WTC-Fires.htm

It's a useful counterpoint to Bazant's work on the fires/collapses:

Quote:
What Did and Did not Cause Collapse of WTC Twin Towers in New York
Zdenek P. Bazant, Jia-Liang Le, Frank R. Greening and David B. Benson - 2008
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/WTC-Collapse-What-Did-&-Did-Not-Cause-It.pdf

I also added this Mathematics of the WTC Fires
to the forum post of essential scientific reports:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=64312#64312

whej

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre,

It seems that you are seeing things different than most. I gather, (My Opinion) that you think something much more powerful was afoot on the 11th of September, 2001. I agree. People rarely look at whats right in front of them. I guess my curse has always been to analyze everything. The photo you posted shows the inner structural Pylons of the Freight elevators, I think. The larger moored steel pylons go much further down beyond the bathtub onto yet another concrete-steel reinforced bed plate. They weren't going anywhere. Can anyone here tell me for sure these 6 buildings were brought down by fire?? My late father whom was a career military man taught me that not everything that we see is truth. He proved this on so many occasions. My father was ill when the event took place. He told me then that something is terribly wrong here. Look at all of the angles, from media to the disinfo, to the so called movement. Steer and direct the information to suit something totally different. I think he died knowing what potentially happened. He gave me clues and sent me on my way. That's partially why I am on this board. To seek the truth. I doubt we will ever get the truth, because of the technology used to destroy those buildings was and is...

I lost a dear friend on that day in the WTC. His name was Chris Faughnan. He worked for Cantor-Fitzgerald. I know in my soul I owe what I have left of my life to him and all of the subsequent 5000+ and counting souls whom have had their lives snuffed out and taken from them, and to the millions throughout the world that have paid the ultimate price for the power of this test of supremacy. It was something more than just structural fatigue and fire indeed. But again, some people refuse to see what is right in front of them, until its too late. I pray its not... too late, for us all.

Hombre

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whej,

Sometimes, yes I see things in a different light, other times I don't--when it comes to what most people seem to think of me that is. But this 9-11 thing is an unusual beast that has taken on a life all it's own, I'm sure that isn't by accident, and I think that that is truly a sad chapter of the story.

If I witnessed something I knew in my heart to be true and someone said to me " to my face " no this is what you really saw ", or even hinted at it, I'd blast their face with a closed fist and pray that they get up for another, but then I think--that's the exact kind/type of reaction those pulling chains hope for, So lets not give them the satisfaction.

I'm late in coming to 9-11 for a few personal reasons, one an ill Father who I had to care for up until I was no longer able on my own. Such is life. He was also a very very wise man. As hard as that period of my life was I still miss some aspects of it, it hones a person in ways most people will never learn.

Anyway---yes those pesky photos/images--a fitting questions is--where are all of those supposed box columns/core columns--what happened to all of them and just how big were they?

When you read the accounts of the design and construction, and IF you know a bit about how they really work, it doesn't take long to realise that something is amiss. But then you have all of the stories from all of the experts as to why this---and of course---why that---and therein lies the answer to what post 9-11 is really all about, COVER UP.

Yeah those building were big, but how big? That is lost on fully 75% of those who say they would like to know the truth. There's big, and then there's BIG! Same with the strength aspects of the buildings--I've read too many articles to count, on how they were designed anywhere from 4 to 10 x's code when it came to the technical aspects of the loads--either, any, and all---I'll skip the boring detail.

Many of the images available are and can be misleading, others are just flat out wrong---some people use photos form Tower one and call it tower two, some use photos of Two and call it One--maybe it's ignorance or just a simple mistake, or subtle hint, maybe a nudge in the WRONG direction.

Tons of that stuff is done with both print and image information on most ALL of the so called truth sites. One site has a huge collection of images along with tons of technical data--lots of that original stuff is archived here at BFN as well as other popular 9-11 sites. I wonder how they found the site since that front door is really a back door, and the owner seems to be the quiet type. I was one of the very first to use it, now those initial images are EVERYWHERE. LOL

Thanks for the post and your thoughts on the foundation. I didn't think that too many people would be willing to take a stab at what is really in that pic--so bravo my friend.

The technology that destroyed the Twins is taboo, so it gets laughed at and then ignored, yet it's the only truly plausible explanation. That's just my opinion but it does warm my heart to see construction workers/welders/iron workers starting to talk about how strong those building really were, and how impossible the official story is.

The first responders and locals who said that they felt the ground move, shake, rumble before the South Tower started to collapse always seem to have their testimony/accounts buried under a debris pile of expert opinion--I do hope that tells a few people something about all of this.

Thanks,

Hombre'
whej

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hombre... Wink
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that issue of the reason for the Twin Tower's collapse
was bound to be contentious. We've kicked it around some,
but it's just one element of the 9/11 Deja Vu focus.

Time to move on from that issue for now.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies Show - 4th June, 2010

Topic: Naked Short Selling, Wall St. & the Mob

Guests - Don Clark & Wes Christian

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://breakForNews.com/audio/Tim-Connolly-Winning-Strategies-Show-10-06-04.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

A Rat's Nest Special

When you listen to the 30 minute audio above --which I edited
from the last Friday (4th June, 2010) edition of Tim Connolly's show,
it seems like a credible story of two guy's investigation of the Mob's
involvement in Naked Short Selling and the links from that practice
to the recent plan by Germany to ban naked shorting.

Seems credible, that is, until you begin to dig into the background of
the two guests. When you find evidence of another 9/11 Rat's Nest.

This story links to the 1993 WTC bombing, the FBI, counter-terrorism,
Goldman Sachs, Iran, George Bush Snr., market manipulation and
Trillion$ of dollars of slick, non-delivered bets on the stock market.

The kind of territory we investigated in the early 9/11 Deja Vu audios.

What's the game here? Who is covering for whom and why?
Where is the line between the Mob and Wall St? Does the line exist?
Are the Mob being used to cover or divert from the Wall St Mob?

I've done some preliminary digging, and I don't like the look of what I find.

First here's the bio details on the audio participants.

Quote:
Tim Connolly’s “Winning Strategies Business Talk Show”

Tim has interviewed many national experts and thought leaders including CNBC’s Mad Money’s Jim Cramer, Fast Money’s Guy Adamo, billion dollar money managers Ken Fisher and Mario Gabelli, U.S. Senator and former Presidential candidate John McCain, former SEC Chairman Arthur Levitt, among many others.

http://www.winningstrategies.net/business-talk-radio-show.php

Quote:
Mr. Don Clark

Served as a Special Agent of the FBI in Miami, New York, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, Newark, San Antonio and Houston. His assignments as an investigative agent and manager in the FBI included foreign counterintelligence, counter-terrorism, violent crimes, organized crime, drugs and other FBI investigative programs.

Mr. Clark supervised numerous high profile FBI investigations including the 1979 Iranian Hostage Crisis where he handled the movement of the Shah of Iran from New York City to San Antonio, TX. He supervised the investigation of the terrorist attack aboard the Achille Lauro cruise ship, which claimed the life of passenger Leon Klinghoffer, and he managed the investigation of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York City.

Mr. Clark is currently employed at The O'Quinn Law Firm, and he also works for FOX 26 television, as an on air Analyst and Consultant on Law Enforcement and related issues. He also appears frequently on Fox News Channel, CNN and MSNBC Cable Networks and on a variety of radio programs nationwide to discuss terrorism, security and crime prevention issues.

http://www.tamuspac.org/bios/DonClark.aspx
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-law/criminal-offenses-crimes-against/5804032-1.html

Quote:
James Wesley ("Wes") Christian
Partner at Houston law firm Christian, Smith & Jewell

Wes’s practice from 1978 to 1993 was principally concentrated in real estate and business organizations. Since that time, he has devoted most of his practice to complex commercial litigation, including successfully prosecuting several substantial cases involving intellectual property, wrongful death, medical malpractice, fraud in real estate, and conversion, to name a few. In the last 5 years, Wes has led a 2 law firm consortium pursuing brokerage and clearing firms in 6 states (in state and federal court) for stock fraud and manipulation, seeking in excess of $9 billion in damage.

http://www.csj-law.com/attorneys_jchristian.html

For more, do a google search on :
"Don Clark FBI Houston" and "Wes Christian"

But to get us started, here's a flavor of what we find

Quote:
Time Magazine, Daniel Kadlec duped by
Houston attorneys Wes Christian and John O'Quinn

by Tony Ryals Thursday, Nov. 10, 2005 at 12:56 AM

"In this post 911 era I will always see attorneys O'Quinn and
Wes Christian as traitors to their own country and either the stupidest
attorneys who ever made over a billion dollars in court or some of the
most corrupt attorneys in world history"

Since 2002 Houston attorneys John O'Quinn and Wes Christian,out of massive ignorance, which I doubt,or an undisclosed reason to aid massive penny stock fraud against investors,have fraudulently claimed many worthless penny stock companies they have represented as victims of 'naked short selling'.Most of those worthless 'companies' have been involved in illegal pump and dump activities,meaning their own CEO's and insiders promote their 'companies' as the next IBM or Amgen, even though their only 'business' or modus operendi is dumping shares to defraud Americans,including in terrorist suspect regions of the world such as Kuala Lumpur or Dubai.

These corrupt liars who call themselves lawyers know this.Endovasc of Montgomery.Texas is a perfect example of this fraud that Houston attornneys O'Quinn and Christian aid and abet.After a phoney 40 for 1 'reverse split' in 2002 that should have left under 3 million shares existing they concealed shares they were dumping from a Charles Schwab account that O'Quinn, in a 2002 BusinessWire pr fraudulently or stupidly attributed to 'naked shorting' and also many more offshore.

The 'company' now grudgingligly admits way over 100 million shares have been dumped around the world to defraud investors and enrich themselves ! And although it is a known fact they worked their scam with Kuala Lumpur boiler room Bellador Group there is no mention in SEC filings.

Alll of their penny stock clients generally as have a modus operendi of promoting their stocks as some up and coming successful corporation that one must get into now on the ground floor and then dumping millions upon millions of shares into the market and then crying 'naked shorting' ,meaning brokers such as Charles Schwab, Refco, or Ameritrade,(as 'famed attorney O'Quinn claimed without proof in his fraudulent Endovasc BusinessWire pr of 2002), dumped non-existent shares into the market collapsing their share price over night.

They do this knowing the SEC looks the other way and does nothing and never audits these penny stock pump and dump scams making them very attractive 'investments' for onshore stock promoters and offshore money launderers who know money can never be traced because shares are never audited.

I have already reported the fact that Charles Schwab,instead of 'naked shorting' as Wes Christian and 'famed trial attorney John O'Quinn' fraudulently claim,provided an illegal pump and dump account of 'up to 30 million' Endovasc shares' in one account for James Dale Davidson's ,David P Summers', Dwight Cantrell's,and apparently Judge Ken Reilly's illegal promotion through Agora Inc.in late 2002.This may have been from Schwab's LOM of Bermuda account that the SEC was investigating in 2004.James Dale Davidson,founder of the National Taxpayers Union was at one time a substantial shareholder of LOM and he was the one who lied and promoted through his Agora Inc.penny promotions headquartered in Baltimore.........

Their fraudulent claim has become as embarrassing as their other supposed client-victim of 'naked shorting' Patrick Byrne of Overstock.com, who claims he is being 'naked shorted' by an unidentified 'Sith Lord' !! Yet they don't seem to realise it and continue with their lying as if believing if they repeat a lie enough it becomes the truth......

This fraud is further related to California by way of the Cheetah Club a lap dance or strip joint whose San Diego branch was convicted of bribing San Diego city council members and was or is owned by Galardis,father and son.NCANS.NET or National Coalition Against Naked Short Selling that is funded in great part by Patrick Byrne of Overstock.com gives the Las Vegas Cheetah Club as its only 'address'.The Cheetah Club is the only striptease joint to my knowledge to be investigated by FBI under the Patriot Act.

An ncans.net Wells Fargo Bank account is in San Diego as well and Sadr and Barrera law firm of San Diego represents this penny stock mafia as well as Wes Christian, John O'Quinn and ex-SEC attorney Brent Baker who failed to convict James Dale Davidson in Utah. I suspect James Dale Davidson of the far right National Taxpayers Union of 'Clinton killed Vince Foster' psyops is behind this scam as he was 'NAANSS'(DO GOOGLE SEARCH).Also check this sandiego.indymedia link :

Senator Bennett,penny stock scam,Cheetah Club
sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/07/110190.shtml

http://miami.indymedia.org/news/2005/11/2676.php

Quote:
Don Clark's Big Lie About Roland Carnaby

I'll try to make this brief. Being modern Americans, both you and I have short attention spans. That's how stories like the following get memory holed. We don't pay attention.

On April 29, 2008, Roland Carnaby was shot down in the street by the Houston Police Department. The capital crime he committed was running from the cops after a traffic stop.

When stopped the first time, it's claimed that Carnaby produced ID identifying him as a CIA agent. The offficer was told by his superiors that the ID was fake. The officer was also told to find a reason to arrest Carnaby. This brings up question number one: if the ID was fake, why did the cops need to find a reason to arrest him? Impersonating a federal official is already a crime.

At this point Carnaby, a man with a stellar reputation (he was president of the Houston chapter of the Association of Intelligence Officers), drove away from the traffic stop and attempted to call his contacts in the Houston Police Department and the FBI. Having no luck with that, he kept driving while the cops chased him through Houston.

Apparently Carnaby's vehicle was disabled by the police in some manner or another or he just stopped. This point's a little unclear. What is clear is that the police were enraged and attempted to smash the front passenger window after the vehicle stopped. Carnaby was shot in the back while exiting the vehicle and then shot again in the chest by another officer. He was put in handcuffs and left on the road to die.

Do I still have your attention? Good. This is where you need it.

A former FBI agent named Don Clark made this public statement about Carnaby:

"I only knew him as Tony," said Don Clark, FOX 26's security and law enforcement analyst and former FBI agent. "I had no idea what his name may have been or was. The name that was in the newspaper, I had never seen that name before."

Former FBI Agent: I Knew Chase Suspect By Different Name
02 May 2008

Before it's shown why this statement is a flat-out, bald-faced, blatant lie, let's see who Don Clark is.

According to Clark's bio that was released when he went to work for Sharp Technology, Clark managed the FBI's investigation of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He was also in charge of the investigation of Achille Lauro attack in which Leon Klinghoffer was killed. He coordinated and managed the investigation and prosecution of the dragging death of James Byrd, Jr. in Jasper, Texas and he was in charge of the investigation and coordination to locate FBI’s top-10 fugitive and accused “Railcar Killer” Rafael Resendes Ramirez.

Clark was also the special agent in charge of the Houston FBI office, a position he held until he retired in 2000. He's a well-known figure in Houston law enforcement circles.

In other words, Clark's no fool. He at least knows who is who and what is what in Houston.

So, let's recap. Of Roland Carnaby, Clark said on May 2 - two days after Carnaby was murdered - that "I only knew him as Tony. I had no idea what his name may have been or was. The name that was in the newspaper, I had never seen that name before."

On February 16, 2007, Clark was a guest of Roland Carnaby's Houston chapter of the Association of Intelligence Officers. It was a formal dinner also attended by deputy director of the CIA James Pavitt. Roland Carnaby introduced Pavitt and Clark and gave a presentation that evening. Yet we're to believe that a highly-decorated and highly-respected former FBI agent has no recollection of Carnaby's name?

16 February 2007 - Houston, TX - AFIO Houston Chapter hosts James L. Pavitt, former DDO CIA, and Don K. Clark, Former Special Agent-in-Charge of the Houston Field Office of the FBI at a formal dinner - 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the SHERATON SUITES HOTEL, 2400 West Loop South (I-610), Houston, Texas 77027. 713-586-2444. A presentation and introduction will be made by Roland V. Carnaby President of AFIO Houston Chapter, and Dr George Friedman, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Stratfor RSVP REQUIRED and final registration by February 12, 2007. You may remember their great Inaugural Dinner Meeting! Seating is limited by capacity and security. Kindly Respond in the affirmative ASAP: Provide name, address, email, phone and names of your guests to the Houston address 1302 Waugh Dr. # 520 Houston, Texas 77019 no later than February 12, 2007. Bring an associate, friend, spouse. $50pp payable to AFIO Houston Chapter. For further information visit Houston Chapter Website at: www.afiohouston.com and for directions and future events. No tickets at the door, for security reasons. Please, NO cameras or cell phones allowed at this event.

AFIO Weekly Intelligence Notes

At this point, it's difficult to believe that Clark is telling the truth about not knowing Roland Carnaby's name. Why Clark is lying about his knowledge of Carnaby is beyond our ability to know.

What matters is that a highly-decorated and highly-respected former FBI agent has been caught lying about knowing a man that was shot down like a dog in the street by enraged Houston police.

What matters even more is that the media, the press, the Fourth Estate, has buried this story so far that it's hoped that we short-attention spanned Americans will forget it. This American won't forget it. If this is how the police treat one of their own, how will they treat us when push comes to shove?

A CIA agent is shot down by local police. The national media stops reporting on the story the day after the murder. A well-known former FBI agent lies about knowing him. And he lies big.

Welcome to Soviet America. Or Nazi America. Take your pick.

By the way...Roland Carnaby was buried on Monday, May 5, 2008. There was no reporting of the funeral by any national media.

NEXT UP: Alan Premel and Roland Carnaby

Comments

Anonymous) wrote:
May. 7th, 2008 01:23 am

I can't help but wonder if it's related somehow to the "suicide" of the Arab who was in charge of a charity in Houston a few days before this. It was ruled a suicide even though both his hand were tied. (????)

I've also sign it mentioned that "Poppy" (GHWB Sr. ) was also a member of this organization AFIO. Surely they knew each other? AWFULLY SUSPICIOUS!

(Anonymous) wrote:
May. 7th, 2008 03:44 am
The Real Story Here!
The MSM has all of you drinking their Kool-aid. The real story here is the fact this guy was taken out because he was trying to keep the DC Madam alive so she could reveal her client list. They have taken out anyone and everyone with any knowledge about this case. Wake Up people.

(Anonymous) wrote:
May. 7th, 2008 10:12 pm
Don Clark was in Florida for the Anna Nicole Smith hearings on February 16, 2007. Check your facts.

(Anonymous) wrote:
May. 8th, 2008 03:17 am
Tony
There's a listed address for Carnaby on Hanberry Lane in Pearland. Reversing that address yields another pair of names, Tony K & Karen Stavins. Is Tony Stavins our man?

Property records for the Hanberry Lane address also list two Stavins names. One is Karen, but the other isn't Tony, it's Ronald. Or is that Roland?

Roland Carnaby and Tony Stavins, with varying middle initials, both have/had addresses in both Pearland and Spring.

(Anonymous) wrote:
May. 8th, 2008 09:37 pm
Re: Tony Stavins aka Roland Carnaby
Interesting... quick search... =
"Tony Stavins at Shell Chemical..."
(from "Enhancing credit operations with the Internet", Business Credit January 1, 1997)
...and where are "Shell Chemical LP" offices in the U.S.? ...Houston.

(Anonymous) wrote:
May. 10th, 2008 02:20 pm (UTC)
Carnaby not Legit
Carnaby was the president of the AFIO Houston Chapter. However, he was not a "member". He held an "associate" membership with the organization. That means he was not a current or former member of a Federal Intelligence Organization. Check http://www.afio.com/10_requirements.htm for details.

http://genedios.livejournal.com/3427.html

See Also:
http://genedios.livejournal.com/2838.html

See Also:
In his final moments, Carnaby made calls to FBI, HPD as he fled

Former FBI special agent Don Clark lies his pants off about knowing Roland Carnaby

That link references this news report:

Former FBI Agent: I Knew Chase Suspect By Different Name <link dead

That report is now missing from the MyFoxHouston website, but you will
find it --and other relevant reports here: http://cryptogon.com/?p=2516

Scroll down to find it and below it also check out this report:
CIA Operative’ Faced Arrest for Impersonating Federal Agent

More relevant discussions here

See Also:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=180x51773

Quote:
PD high-speed chase ends in death, deeper mystery
Killed man known to his friends as a federal intelligence officer

Mystery continues to envelop a man shot and killed by Houston police Tuesday morning after a high-speed chase that ended near the Galleria.

The victim was identified by friends as Roland Vincent Carnaby, 52, of Houston. But who he really was — or more precisely, what he was — is something police are still trying to piece together.

Carnaby held himself out as a federal intelligence agent but was sometimes cagey about his precise job and employer. At times he mentioned the Central Intelligence Agency or the Department of Homeland Security. He was the president of the local chapter of the Association for Intelligence Officers, a legitimate national organization whose board contains luminaries such as former President George H.W. Bush. Friends said they have seen him in the company socially of local law enforcement officials and high-level CIA bureaucrats.

The CIA told KHOU that Carnaby was not an employee of the intelligence agency.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=180x51740

bri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Please read the post before this first.
Laughing
It came up as I was typing. It's the real stuff, this below is part of my questions about the operational details.

It's damn fine to be back on BFN. I have a lot of catching up to do and the nonstop barrage of mainstream sources of media were really going to my head. I have seen the darkness and know why everyone is so confused. Of course I always had Democracy Now on NPR and Coast TO Coast AM. Laughing

A few quick thoughts:

I'm comfortable with the explanation thus far on BFN, but there are still a few issues that need to be taken down.

Do the terrorists know they are going to die? Is this a type of Able Warrior operation gone live? We don't hear much about the black boxes, and that needs to be adressed. We need to look more into the phone calls and transcripts to see what they reveal.
Did they really fake phone calls? This is David Ray Griffin country.
That would be a bit offensive if one couldn't back it up.
I don't know how these kinds of operations work.

This would have to be of the super-secret nature of course.
How many guys do we need? This is basic stuff and at first glance seems silly, yet we need to make sure this is "tinfoil free".

1- The Visionary
Some guy like Fintan except sociopathic.
A guy to rally the troups so to speak and get the overall artistic
vision of the event down on paper.

2-Tech Guy
Possibly unconnected, just figured out how to fly a plane like a missle. Also possibly expendeble if one is careful.

3, 4, 5-Grunts
A few guys to plant some equipment if needed.
Are they in on it? Are they expendeble? (keep in mind this isn't X-Files)

The rest- Rank FBI or CIA, Alex Jones etc.:

The example of videos scrapped from the Pentagon that Fintan brought up is a great example of this.
As far as "AJ Etc." goes, do AJ and a few others know more than the guys who confiscated the tapes from the Pentagon? It's quite possible. Wink Maybe they should be the ones taken to court.

I'm still missing terrorists, fill it in for me?
I get the Al-CIAduh stuff, but this was no shoe-bomber or recent NYC bombing or (insert here) scenerio.
Hombre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:

Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies Show - 4th June, 2010

Topic: Naked Short Selling, Wall St. & the Mob

Guests - Don Clark & Wes Christian

One small problem, and it's giving me one hellava headache and I don't usually get headaches.

Where have I read the above post before? Maybe a very clever title to the 9-11 thing I don't know--hell the only thing you really know ( is that you never know ) Fintan--I must confess-- I am of a semi-photographic memory---both a blessing and a curse---it sometimes gets a glitch--especially when I FOCUS half assed style. Laughing

But in my initial digging into 9-11 just after finding that what was told was indeed anything but the truth---I remember reading the post above--but where did I read it--when did I find it, learn of it?

Help me out my brother---am I having a legitimate De Ja vu moment, or am I correct about seeing of this all before in an almost ( if not complete ) word for word scenario?

Keywords for me are: Houston and " reverse search " Iran--

Something very very odd here.

Did you guys see this?

U.S. Intelligence Analyst Arrested in Wikileaks Video Probe

Quote:
“I wouldn’t have done this if lives weren’t in danger,” says Lamo, who discussed the details with Wired.com following Manning’s arrest. “He was in a war zone and basically trying to vacuum up as much classified information as he could, and just throwing it up into the air.”

Manning told Lamo that he enlisted in the Army in 2007 and held a Top Secret/SCI clearance, details confirmed by his friends and family members. He claimed to have been rummaging through classified military and government networks for more than a year and said that the networks contained “incredible things, awful things … that belonged in the public domain, and not on some server stored in a dark room in Washington DC.”

He first contacted Wikileaks’ Julian Assange sometime around late November last year, he claimed, after Wikileaks posted 500,000 pager messages covering a 24-hour period surrounding the September 11, 2001 terror attacks. ”I immediately recognized that they were from an NSA database, and I felt comfortable enough to come forward,” he wrote to Lamo. He said his role with Wikileaks was “a source, not quite a volunteer.”

Manning had already been sifting through the classified networks for months when he discovered the Iraq video in late 2009, he said. The video, later released by Wikileaks under the title “Collateral Murder,” shows a 2007 Army helicopter attack on a group of men, some of whom were armed, that the soldiers believed were insurgents. The attack killed two Reuters employees and an unarmed Baghdad man who stumbled on the scene afterward and tried to rescue one of the wounded by pulling him into his van. The man’s two children were in the van and suffered serious injuries in the hail of gunfire.

Now---what's 500,000 pieces of anything related to 9-11 doing sitting on a dusty shelf where 22 yr old kids can come and go as they please?

Maybe this op wasn't as sophisticated as people try to lead you to believe--maybe it really was mere child's play!

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/06/leak

Anyway--it's been years but I'm positive that I've read the Houston thing before--ah but where?

Hombre'
Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I've got it now! The CIA Carnaby thing- One of Wayne Madsen's infatuations, he has written a great deal about it, as have the obvious others. Why does it end up here at BFN IN A 9-11 Thread?

Anyway:

Carnaby and the Police chief:

Yes taken from the site conspiracy planet.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=84&contentid=5239&page=2

Further: Carnaby with a guy named: Alan Premel who is a used to be CIA asset.

And of course the funeral. What's a funeral for a CIA asset without Bush 41?

I'll let the curious read through the link:

http://www.newsfollowup.com/cia_premel_ap.htm

My only comment is that the Mob, when it comes to naked short selling, has an ass the size of a gnat, whereas those on the street who use certain Hedge Funds backed by certain interests have asses the size of Texas~ Laughing

The Mob best stick to boosting cars and shaking down legit businesses lest they get eaten whole!

This is a odd turn: Too bad the youtube video of the shoot has been pulled down. There is a still of Carnaby face down handcuffed and bleeding out. It's on one of the pages in the above link.

Hombre'
Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was doing some google searching and ran across your forum.Thanks for your interest in the 'naked short selling' lie as I call(and it is),and your posting of an old article of mine with Wes Christian and Don Clark,FBI agent extraordinaire.And I wasn't aware his paths crossed with the dead man in Houston who claimed to be CIA but I'd heard about the story long ago though.Strange,as usual....
Some background on me.I got ripped off in a Stanford University penny stock scam called Endovasc incorporated in Nevada but headquarted in Montgomery,Texas.Bought lots of shares in early 2001 because of the NRA or Nicotinic Receptor Antagonist I think tey called it - the Stanford patent to use nicotine to cause blood vessel formation by attaching to endothelial cells.Yep I bought it hook line and sinker thanks to Stanford researchers John Cooke and Chris Heeshchen.Strangley,as usual, on or about 9/11 and for a couple of weeks after the little penny stock Endovasc - with its David P Summers,(a Beltway banker who lied about residing as CEO in Texas),James Dale Davidson,(Steve Forbes' colleague at the National Taxpayers Union and Agora Inc penny stock holding andf dumping company and chief spreaderof rumor Clinton killed Vince Foster weven tough he was himself a Clinton campaign doner),and the Israeli Grin brother with their Cayman Lichtenstein and Union Bank Israel and Bawag
Bank of Austria and Refco connections -virtually flew before it crashed down to 3 cents a share again.On or about 9/11 while all stocks were crashing Endovasc went from 3 cents a share to over 25 cents or several hundred per cent price increase in a week or so.
Later in researching Endovasc's tranfer agent Alexander Walker's NATCO
I was or my alias wolfblitzzer0 was taken to court in Florida by British Israeli criminal,a friend to ex Israeli President Moshe Katav and ex PM Ehud Olmert,who claimed his Air Water Machine would provide water for both Istraeli army and 'Coalition Forces' in Iraq ! Thus they were using both the U.S. soldiers and Israeli soldiers to promote their fraudulent aair from water lie to defraud Americans and send their money to offsjore accounts including in Israel !
And Endovasc along with Genemax(that Davidson's newsmax may be named for or vice versa) that Davidson was also CEO of were the first penny stocks to officially proclaim their shares were being 'naked shorted'.
The Genemax office in Blaine,Washington also housed their NAANSS or National Association Against Naked Short Selling as well.Ex Businessweek
reporter Gary Weiss famous for his silly Italian Mob on Wall Street series
actually mentions this but censors James Dale Davidson's name from his story 'Naked Shorts Get Dressed' I believe it was.Weiss also appears to have used an alias called MantanMoreland on Wikipedia to remove all I placed their on Davidson by the way.

I would say more but my reason for posting at all had to do with your notice and mention of the German stop naked shorting brouhaha.Well as you can see from my writing on this below that Merkel is really saying stop
'uncovered' shorts rather than 'nackt' or naked shorts.Still a part of me wants to give her benefit of the doubt but somehow she makes me feel she may be disseminating misinformation on purpose.Still she is saying in German 'uncovered shorts' and it is always translated in the english translation as naked shorts.
Also in 2005 the Republican Morons of Utah, Senators Bob Bennett and Orin Hatch, helped Patrick Byrne spreaer rumor that his Overstock.com was being naked shorted by a Sith Lord ! And only a short while ago a AIPAC Sentors Carl Levin(who I used to respect),began mumbling about naked short selling !
In between the Emir of Qatar's Al Jazeera sponsored a Max Keiser mis
infomercial about the dangers of 'naked short selling'.I equired at the time
how one said naked short selling in Arabic just as I later posed the same question about how its said in Hebrew and how long its been a problem on the Israeli TASE stock exchange.So far,no answers.

Also Mr. Bud Clarence Austin Burrell of Arizona,etc.,who posts torture and death threats against me from a Patrick Byrne sponored website called thesanitycheck.com is connected not only to deceased FBI,CIA mafiosi Robert Maheu and like him in involved in a Canadian mining scam stock called CMKX Diamonds but also to FBI extraordinaire Don Clark and deceased stop naked shorting attorney John O'Quinn of Houston.

below posted on various newsites as a comment to their German Angela Merkel naked short selling stories:

Note the German term ‘ungedeckten Leerverkäufe’ which I believe is
newly made up and not in long term usage as common stock term of
German stock professionals translates more directly as ‘uncovered
shorts’ as opposed to ‘nackt Leerverkäufe’ which would be a more
correct translation! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 'nackt' the
German word for naked and thus to translate
more directly the english 'naked short' term popularized if not invented by
U.S.penny stock money launderers who mask the number of shares they
dump until it's too late for naive investors sell to recoup their losses. So
isn't 'nackt Leerverkäufe' a more direct translation for this scam and
lie Angela Merkel and Nicolas Sarkosy are now promoting?

Naked short selling’ is the lie heard round the world.At first
mentioned only regarding non dividend paying U.S.penny stocks that
were pumped and dumped and ‘reverse split’ to death.And then Novastar
Financial was pumped and dumped as a victim of naked short selling by
Overstock.com’s Patrick Byrne along with OSTK itself ! He replaced
Agora Inc and National Taxpayers Union founder James Dale Davidson’s
NAANSS or National Association Against Naked Short Selling with
NCANS,and ncans.net.Davidson and David Patch used Genemax(that
Davidson as also CEO of) and the Stanford University connected biotech
fraud Endovasc of Beltway banker David P Summers as poster companies
for being victims of ‘naked short selling’ !
Check for yourself if the ‘naked short selling’ term itself the H.
David Kotz,et.al. isn’t a fraudulent hoax that he is allowing James
Dale Davidson and his Agoran ilk to shove down the throat of already
choaking investors !Note te German term which I believe is newly made
up and not a long term stock jargon of Germans is ‘ungedeckten
Leerverkäufe’ which translates more directly as ‘uncovered shorts’ as
opposed to ‘gedeckte Leerverkäufe’ or ‘covered shorts’! I hate to be
lie the boy who cries the king has no clothes but don’t you see it –
our own governments are now all lieing about ‘naked short selling’ t
distract from other very real forms of insider manipulations they want
to cover up ! ? H.David Kotz aids the naked short selling lie of James
Dale Davidson that has gone around the world since NAANSS was formed
in 2002 and disappeared from imternet in 2005.

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2008/2008-143.htm

SEC Enhances Investor Protections Against Naked Short Selling
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE by SEC Chairman Christopher Cox
2008-143
Washington, D.C., July 15, 2008 – The Securities and Exchange
Commission today issued an emergency order to enhance investor
protections against “naked” short selling in the securities of Fannie
Mae, Freddie Mac, and primary dealers at commercial and investment
banks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 29 of 37

Jump to: