FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
leon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:19 am    Post subject: Final virdict Reply with quote

Finally we are in the know!! Thanks Fintan for breaking so many stupid useless theories and imidiately coming up with the stupid useless theory of your own.

What math and physics class did you take to come up with that 30 degree angle of your story? Why not 45 ? Or better, lets fly at a 90 to inflict damage to as many floors as we could
atm

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leon

if that last missive of yours is the sum of your intellectual gravity, levity and brevity, might I suggest an alternative forum?

www.davidicke.com

Cheerio!

atm
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hell....? Anyone notice the odd pictures on the main page today? Pretty sexual things going on it looks like lol. Everything ok with the site Fintan or am I going out of my mind lol?
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a handful of essential scientific reports
I've uploaded to BFN --on the Tower collapses,
autopilot planes & alleged nanothermite etc.

I've read these, some many times.

Quote:
WTC RESOURCES On BFN

Plausibility Of 9/11 Aircraft Attacks Generated
By GPS-Guided Aircraft Autopilot Systems
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/AutopilotSystemsMonaghan.pdf

What Did and Did not Cause Collapse of WTC Twin Towers in New York
Zdenek P. Bazant, Jia-Liang Le, Frank R. Greening and David B. Benson - 2008
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/WTC-Collapse-What-Did-&-Did-Not-Cause-It.pdf

The Pulverization of Concrete in WTC 1
During the Collapse Events of 9-11 By F. R. Greening
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/WTCONC1.pdf

=======================

MATHEMATICS OF THE WTC FIRES

Mathematics of the WTC Fires, Part One
Mathematics of the WTC Fires, Part Two
Mathematics of the WTC Fires, Part Three
Mathematics of the WTC Fires, Part Four
WTC Fires Data, HTML Table Format
WTC Fires Data, CSV Format

http://911dejavu.com/articles/Mathematics-of-the-WTC-Fires.htm

Critique of NIST AND Dr. Bazant - By Gordon Ross
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/NISTandDrBazant-SimultaneousFailure-WTCCollapseAnalysis2.pdf

NIST WTC Investigation-- How Real Was The Simulation - By Eric Douglas
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/NIST-WTC-Investigation.pdf

=======================

Analysis of the Mass and Potential Energy
of World Trade Center Tower 1 by Gregory H. Urich
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/MassAndPeWtc1.pdf

Critical Analysis of Collapse of WTC 1, 2 & 7
from Explosives & Demolition Industry Viewpoint
by Brent Blanchard
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/Article-WTC-STUDY-8-06-clarif-as-of-9-8-06.pdf

=======================

The Towers, Fire-Induced Collapse and the Building Codes
By: Arthur Scheuerman, Battalion Chief FDNY (Ret.)
& High-rise Fire Safety Director NYC
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/WTC-Arthur-Scheuerman-FDNY.pdf

How the Loss of One Column
May have Led to The Collapse Of WTC7 By Ramon Gilsanz
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

=======================

Open letter to Richard Gage and AE911Truth
By Gregory Urich
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/OpenLetterToRichardGage.pdf

The Ghost in the Machines: Evidence of Foreknowledge
in the WTC Hard Drive Recoveries by Michael Fury
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/GhostWTC.pdf

=======================

Explosives Found in World Trade Center Dust
by Jim Hoffman
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosive_residues.html

Analysis of S. E. Jones v. Robertson by Gregg Roberts
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/Roberts_AnnotatedJones-RobertsonTranscript.pdf

Answers to Objections and Question
Steven E. Jones, Ph.D. Steven E. Jones, Ph.D.
July 18, 2006
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/JonesAnswersQuestionsWorldTradeCenter.pdf

Last edited by Fintan on Thu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
obitom kenobi

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I read the "NIST WTC Investigation-- How Real Was The Simulation - By Eric Douglas
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/NIST-WTC-Investigation.pdf"

Maybe an 'accurate' simulation just isnt possible. I cant believe it tho. In this day and age?? Surely there is software that has been developed subsequently that can deal with this kind of simulation?[/u][/b]
whej

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan,
I'm with you most of the way on who or whom is to blame on Sept.11th. But where I get fuzzy and I think most people do is the amount of real evidence that has been sequestered by the FBI and many other agencies regarding both Shanksville, Pa and the District of Coercion. It just doesn't make sense that American Flight 77 a Boeing 757-223 Series jet, travelling at 300-400mph would have not left any damage to the building on either side of the now infamous 12' hole in the Pentagon. I have piled through hundreds of photos, film, etc. very carefully and closely, and darned if I see any strike point of the titanium built General Electric or Pratt& Whitney engines that would've blasted two large holes through the lower floors of the pentagon. In several photos there is a Nissan 300Z sitting right next to the strike point, on the left, completely undamaged until you see photos after the building collapsed in on itself of the Z car burning, still untouched. After all, those engines are the strongest point of the aircraft and really do hold the key of what really hit the pentagon. We saw fans and engine components that did not come from a 757 or 767. This I do know from vast experience. Yes the whole conspiracy phantom jet fly over, the Pentalawn, Missiles, and all the other crap is out there as disinfo, but we still are being led out to pasture on what really did hit the Pentagon.

marpaujac

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: How was the 911 attack carried out. Reply with quote

Hello

Just some input to the discussion. Fintan is on the right track.
Lets plan the 911 attack. Here are some input to the discussion.

How was the 911 attack carried out.
-----------------------------------------

The core in the 911 discussion is how the attack was carried out and how the air planes were
protected from shoot down. Here I will give a short description how it was possible to take control of
four airplanes and direct them against the target.

There are some basic pre request which must be fulfilled before the operation can take place.

a. Control the security around the airplanes.
b. Get access to the airplanes.
c. Be able to protect the airplanes from shot down.
d. Patsies to blame for the attack.
e. Phone calls from airplanes supporting the script.

The attack.

The attack contain following main points :

1. Remotely seize control of airplanes and remotely kill the passenger.
2. Plan evidence which support that there was hi-jackers on airplane.
3. Protect the airplanes from shot down.
4. Remotely direct the airplanes against the targets.
5. Fake the "Black" box content.
6. Conclusion and critical questions.

1. Remotely seize control of airplanes and remotely kill the passenger.

To obtain remote control of the airplanes is fairly simple if you control the access and security around the airplanes.

1. Get access to airplanes when parked in a hangar.
2. Install remote control hw/sw on airplane.
3. Install HW so you can drop the air pressure on airplanes.
4. Install poisoning gas as emergency air backup on airplanes.
5. Fix the Black Box so it contain data to support your plan.

When the flight is on air, do following :

1. Send radio signal to air plane, and drop the pressure in the airplane.
2. Automatically people will get air mask on their head, and they will die when breathing poisoning gas.
3. Send radio signal to airplane, and you can take over the control of the flight.
The airplane will now follow the planned route against target.

The reason behind that you must kill all people on the aircraft is that there is a remote possibility that people can dial with their mobile phone and tell that the airplane is remote controlled.
You don’t want to take any risk.

Now we have four airplanes in the air. The airplanes can be directed against selected targets.

2. Plan evidence which support that there were hi-jackers on airplane.

With a remotely controlled airplane you don't need terrorist on board airplane, but you need someone to blame. So if the scripts says that you have planned that some Muslims are the guilty of the attack then you can implement following plan.

Example :

2.1 Everybody know that the CIA, Mossad has employed a lot of Muslim's, which work in different
areas to penetrate Muslim countries and organisations. This people will have a external cower
that they are religious, anti American or anti Israel to be accepted as "Clean".

The day of 911 you send example 20 of this people on different flights. After you have confirmed
that this people have entered the flights you decide which to use as patsies. They are passenger on a airplane, but they will be used as hi-jackers.

2.2 The famous suitcase found in Boston which contained all details and name of the Terrorists was
planted by the people behind the attack.

2.3 Plan some fake phone calls to passenger relatives which will support the script that
the airplanes has bee hi-jacket.

2.4 The Patsies were killed together with all other passenger when remote control was obtained of
the airplane.

You don't need terrorist willingly to hi-jacket airplane's to carry out the attack.
You only need remote control and some patsies. The patsies didn't know that
they were out on their last flight.

3. Protect the airplanes from shot down.

Now you are in control of four airplanes. What to do ?
This is the most complicated part. The only way to succeed is if you can alter the system
from inside and protect the airplanes form shot down.

Here I will analyze some variants and make some comments to the official explanation.

3.1 The official story is that the transponder was switched off.
They lost track of the airplanes.

If you turn the transponder of the airplane, then the traffic control can see four blips on the
radar screen. Four blips is peanuts for the traffic control to trace.

The official story that the airplanes turned off the transponders is bull shit.

To trace four blips without a transponder identity is very easy. If Russian airplanes
attacked USA, they would have the transponder switched off. The air force is top
trained to take care of situations like this.

The air force has standard procedures how to handle when loosing contact with a airplane .

It is not possible that four airplanes can fly untouched in the most protected airspace on the planet for more that 60 minutes, unless they are protected from inside the system, or the system
don’t know that they are hi-jacket.
Osama Bin Laden didn’t have power to sabotage standard air force procedures.

In the following I will go through some methods they can have used to protect the airplanes from shot down. For the different methods there are many variants to carry it out. I will only mention
a couple of examples.

3.2 Transponder swoop.

The most simple approach would be to do a transponder swoop. Shut down the civilian transponder on the hi-jacket airplane and activate a military transponder.

This is a very simple approach. The “Military airplane” can now follow a pre planed path in direction
of the target. It is protected. The original transponder from the hi-jacket airplanes could also be moved to another airplane.

It is only a government agency which can provide and install an military transponder in a hi-jacket civilian airplane. Osama Bin Laden can’t do a “Transponder Swoop” operation.

3.3 Drill with multiple hi-jacket airplanes in air at the same time.

You can also have a drill this day, so you have multiple hi-jacket airplanes at the
same time. What is the difference between a airplane attending the drill and the
airplane who got the transponder shut down ? Or do we use real airplanes or
do we inject blips on the radar screen ?

Real airplanes :
It is not a elegant solution. An real airplane can be traced.

Inject radar blips on radar screen :
The radar signal is feed into a computer system for digital signal analysis.
Analyse programs can extract information and do conclusion based on evidence.
Faulty radar blip can be injected into the radar screen, so radar operators
don’t know what happens.

The correct transponder identity could also been injected on the radar screen, so the
hi-jacket airplanes was moved to “Fantasy” positions.

It is only a government agency which can inject faulty radar blip into the radar screen.
Osama Bin Laden could not inject faulty radar blip into the radar screen.

3.4 Software mask the airplane away from the radar screen.

The signal from the radars is feed into a computer system . In this computer system
it is possible to install a program filter, so 4 special airplanes can’t be seen on the radar screen
by the radar operators.

It is only a government agency which can filter away four airplanes.
Osama Bin Laden could not do it.

3.5 Most likely method used.

As we can see above several methods can be used to protect the airplanes from shot down.
I believe they used a method which is difficult to trace, and involves as few people
as possible.

So here is my guess. I think :

- Remotely take control of airplane and remotely kill pilots and passenger on airplane.
- Software swop of transponder identity in computer system. Flight a renamed to flight b in computer .
- Inject radar blips on radar screen to confuse the radar operators.

After the planes has hit the buildings all software traces were removed from system.

4. Remotely direct the airplanes against the targets.

The airplanes are now protected from shot down. The airplane will fly against the targets.

5. Fake the "Black" box content.

Officially all "Black Boxes" except one vanish during the attack.
Only the Black Box from flight 97 was found. Why ?
There are several people who claim that they have seen the black box from
Both airplanes from WTC's. How can this be :

The script says that there was a fight between the terrorist and the passenger on flight 93, and then the
Airplane crashed. This does not make sense. This is to risky and complicated.

All passenger on flight 93 was dead before the airplane crashed. The Black box found was
altered so it could back the official story. The content on the Black was false.

What about the remaining three black boxes ? I believe they were not planned to be involved in the
cover up. They were planned to vanish or to be used later.

Regarding the discussion on the Internet whether flight 97 was shot down or not ?
Forget this discussion. It is only planted to make people get confused and use time
which is irrelevant. The passenger were dead before the airplane crashed. The sole
purpose with flight 97 was to create a "Hero" story.

6. Conclusion and critical questions.

From our discussion above we can see that the airplanes was protected from inside, so
they were not shoot down.

Following critical question must be asked :

1. Who had the overall responsibility for the air defence this day. Who controlled Norad this day
2. Who worked in the radar control rooms. Names so a cross control and interviews can be done.
Was there special staff this particular day ?
3. Why was no person fired at Norad ? It is quite serious to lose track on several airplanes.
4. Has anybody investigated the raw data from the radar ? Is there a logic connection between raw data and what was seen on the radar operators screen.
5. Death pattern between Norad radar operators. I’m quite sure they are to dangerous
for the operation.
6. Who could deliver codes for a new active military transponder in civilian airplane.
7. Who injected radar blip on the radar screen this day. Every blip must be accounted for.
8. FW protection of computer system. Who was the administrator.
9. Time delay ? Was the digital signals transferred via external computer which altered the radar screen.
10. Detailed analysis of radar system. What weakness and how to brake into the computer system.
11. Transmission between radar and Norad operator room ? Could it be altered.
12. By interviewing radar operators it is possible to make the final conclusion that the
radar system was altered.

We need an independent investigation who was in a position to be able to take control of
the radar system. He is the fish we are looking for.

howg

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Here's a handful of essential scientific reports
I've uploaded to BFN --on the Tower collapses,
autopilot planes & alleged nanothermite etc.

Some interesting info here Fintan, many thanks.
Good points made, coherent arguments and eye witness accounts, and from demolition experts too.
I'm still wading through them...

However... when I look at the buildings collapsing, I still don't buy it!
I'm no engineer, but I could build a 2 x 4 wall (don't know what you call 2 x 4s in Europe ??)
of spruce sticks in about 15 minutes that would offer greater resistance - or so it would seem.

Perhaps the buildings did not fall into their own footprint from an expert's pov,
but from a layman's pov it's a close enough description.
That is, they pretty much fell straight down.

One started to tilt... but the underlying floors gave way in time so it had no time to actually fall over.
Are these guys that lucky?

Conventional demolition would start bottom up...
No doubt, but this one did not, and it still went straight down - more or less.

And all of this so perfectly engineered to 100% guarantee their collapse -
perhaps true, but very, very hard to believe.

Slo mo or not, the buildings fell very quickly indeed.
And they were hit near the top, so not all that much weight compared to the resistance offered by the underlying floors.

Heat weakened steel - no doubt.
But everywhere, all at once, uniformly??
Very, very hard to believe, especially so considering the end result was absolutely necessary - in all 3 buildings no less.

How could it be possible to pre-engineer this so perfectly ??
God forgive me... Jim Fetzer is actually starting to make sense! (ahh)
MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the 'black boxes'?

If the FBI could retrieve Mohammad Atta's passport from the rubble surely the black boxes should have been a piece of cake!

(LOL!)
Up-North

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howg, bit your tongue. . . . . Fetzer make sense? Shocked Only to mislead you maybe.

The direction Fintan and BFN is going in reguards to tower 1 & 2 along with the Pentagon is a good stance. It is one that people outside the 911 movement who don't know the minutiae of it all, CAN look at and see more than the official line.

I am starting to warm to the position Fintan is taking. I still need to step back a bit in reguards to at least SOME explosives used in tower 1 & 2.

"Our minds are finite, and yet even in these circumstances of finitude we are surrounded by possibilities that are infinite, and the purpose of life is to grasp as much as we can out of that infinitude." A. N. Whitehead
Hombre

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey up-north.

Do you think it takes a full 9 years to take a stance in regard to anything 9-11 related? Took me 9 seconds to see something was wrong with the OFFICIAL STORY as to why the Twins collapsed, another 9 seconds to see what was told about the Pentagon was pure bullshit.

Scroll back up and have a look at the pics I posted. Think about having any doubts-----there should be none.

As for Mike---yes the black boxes and their data! Laughing

Some explosives, surely an as of yet determined energy source, that simply can't be denied. It's mostly argued against under the guise of Controlled Demo and NOW--Super duper thermate/thermite---which is swatted away because someone ( who thinks they are clever ) says " GEE WALLY " " WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO FIND IN A PILE OF RUBLE CONSISTING OF STEEL/IRON AND ALUMINUM " Shocked

Doubts: lol--why was everything shredded into tiny fragments of their original state? Surely not from a collapse ( a real collapse ) dust, tons and tons of dust from all sorts of materials being reduced to ( well ) DUST!

It really is just too ridiculous to offer official versions/sources in a veiled attempt to justify ANYTHING related to 9-11, let alone a theory!~

Hear it: lol---not what REAL DEMO'S sound like--no wonder, especially if they were built to demolish---oh yeah but that's impossible--despite the fact that that is/was standard practice in many many certain facilities throughout the world during the sixties and seventies.

No---the collapse was way way to uniform for it to have been anything close to what was told---I trust my eyes more than anything else.

Had the building had a more twisting, buckling, creeping aspect to it's destructive FORCE than I'd have no dog in the fight. Maybe the impact side breaking away and sliding down that side of the structure, or seeing perlins being pulled away from their connections by the weight of falling debris from above. The lower portions of the buildings RESISTING that from above by the laws of physics would have gone very very far to end 9-11 years ago, only it was completely absent on that day. That alone should remove any doubt from anyone sincere in finding the real truth about what really went down that day!

Hombre'
howg

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The direction Fintan and BFN is going in regards to tower 1 & 2 along with the Pentagon is a good stance.

Hey Up-North,

It may be a good stance,
I'm just having a hard time believing it.

I have no theories of my own, btw,
and was just kidding about fetzer Wink

Even if the perfect storm were to have converged to bring about the 3 collapses,
and even if Fintan's theories are 100% correct, was it such a sure thing?

The collapses were absolutely necessary - I certainly agree with that.
But seems to me this strategy would have been regarded as a long shot rather than a sure thing (at best!).

I also agree that a strategy of deception / diversion / distraction regarding 9/11 is a given...
I just find this very hard to believe is all.

As Hombre said:
Quote:
No---the collapse was way way to uniform for it to have been anything close to what was told---I trust my eyes more than anything else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 25 of 37

Jump to: