FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
RedMahna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool new website and enjoyed your audio summarizing the important points to focus on, mr Fintan... thanks.
i think the site and with you putting up the corresponding twitter/ facebook presence will bring on newcomers who may be more intimidated by joining into the pool of long-time discussions here... or have never seen BFN.
good work. keep on rolling along!
Red

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be a prominent link to www.911DejaVu.com on the BFN home page.
Up-North

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking site. Good idea to dedicate one whole site to just 911!
"Our minds are finite, and yet even in these circumstances of finitude we are surrounded by possibilities that are infinite, and the purpose of life is to grasp as much as we can out of that infinitude." A. N. Whitehead
atm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan Dunne is...

...the Green Running Man. [Pick up the pace!] Wink
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picking up the pace and
Putting it right out there:

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=19102

Wink

Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh, what a couple of wiseguys you're dealing with on that forum there Fintan lol. I'd like to believe they have honestly forgotten that (figuratively) you're on THEIR side..... I actually wanted to sign up just to post on that topic lol.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Beautiful Truth Show - 5th May, 2010

How They Pulled Off 9/11

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://911DejaVu.com/audio/911DejaVu-com-10-05-05.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://911DejaVu.com/audio/911DejaVu-com-10-05-05-dialup.mp3

LISTEN ALSO:

Quote:

The Beautiful Truth Show - 28th January, 2009
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=54125#54125

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth090128a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth090128.mp3

REFERENCES AT THE LINK ABOVE

Quote:

The Beautiful Truth Show - 29th January, 2009
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=54153#54153

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth090129a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth090129.mp3

REFERENCES AT THE LINK ABOVE

Quote:
North Tower Impact Angle

South Tower Impact Angle

Quote:
PENTAGON EYEWITNESSES

Gary Bauer: I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine. I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasnt until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment.[1]

Aydan Kizildrgli, an English language student who is a native of Turkey, saw the jetliner bank slightly then strike a western wall of the huge five-sided building that is the headquarters of the nation's military. "There was a big boom," he said. "Everybody was in shock. I turned around to the car behind me and yelled 'Did you see that?' Nobody could believe it."

Donald R. Bouchoux "I was driving down Washington Boulevard (Route 27) along the side of the Pentagon when the aircraft crossed about 200 yards in front of me and impacted the side of the building. There was an enormous fireball, followed about two seconds later by debris raining down. The car moved about a foot to the right when the shock wave hit. I had what must have been an emergency oxygen bottle from the airplane go flying down across the front of my Explorer....

Daryl Donley, saw the crash as he was driving on Washington Boulevard. Among debris that was scattered as the plane crashed, he found a "scorched green oxygen tank marked 'Cabin air. Airline use' " on the road....

Mark Bright, a police officer at the Pentagon, saw the plane hit the building. He had been manning the guard booth at the Mall Entrance to the building. "I saw the plane at the Navy Annex area," he said. "I knew it was going to strike the building because it was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down." The plane would have been seconds from impact -- the annex is only a few hundred yards from the Pentagon. He said he heard the plane "power-up" just before it struck the Pentagon.

Tim Timmerman, who is a pilot himself, noticed American Airlines markings on the aircraft as he saw it hit the Pentagon.[56]
it had been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball."

"I was looking out the window; I live on the 16th floor, overlooking the Pentagon, in a corner apartment, so I have quite a panorama. And being next to National Airport, I hear jets all the time, but this jet engine was way too loud. I looked out to the southwest, and it came right down 395, right over Colombia Pike, and as it went by the Sheraton Hotel, the pilot added power to the engines.

Frank Probst, left the Wedge 1 construction site trailer [and] began walking to the Modular Office Compound, which is located beyond the extreme north end of the Pentagon North Parking Lot, for a meeting at 10 a.m. As he approached the heliport, he noticed a plane flying low over the Annex and heading right for him. The aircraft pulled up, seemingly aiming for the first floor of the building, and leveled off.

Rick Renzi: The plane came in at an incredibly steep angle with incredibly high speed."
"The jet creamed in at a dive bombing angle"
http://web.archive.org/web/20011228113620/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1590000/video/_1593685_pentagon17_biles_vi.ram

James Ryan: Within a hundred feet. It was very low. At that point he tilted his wings this way and this way (mimics), And the plane was slow, so that happened concurrently with the engines going down. (mimics) And then straightened out sort of suddenly and hit full gas.
http://digipressetmp3.teaser.fr/uploads/488/Ryan2.ram

Anonymous at Pentagon: At approximately 9:45am I entered the old office of my friend Gary Ramos', directly adjacent to the executive director.... As I stood there, I instinctively ducked at the extremely loud roar and whine of a jet engine spooling up.... The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the annex, as if it had been following Columbia Pike - an Arlington road leading to Pentagon.... The aircraft was at a sharp downward angle of attack, on a direct course for the Pentagon. It was "clean", in as much as, there were no flaps applied and no apparent landing gear deployed. He was slightly left wing down as he appeared in my line of sight, as if he'd just "jinked" to avoid something. As he crossed Route 110 he appeared to level his wings, making a slight right wing slow adjustment as he impacted low on the Westside of the building.....

Mike Walter, USA Today reporter, while driving on Washington Boulevard, also witnessed the crash. He recounted to CNN, "...looked out my window. I saw this plane, the jet, American Airlines jet coming. And I thought, this doesn't add up. It's really low. And I saw it. It just went I mean, it was like a cruise missile with wings, it went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon. Huge explosion."

Steve Storti: Time seemed to slip into slow motion as he watched the plane cross over Route 395, tip its left wing as it passed the Navy annex, veer sharply and then slice into the Pentagon. "I remember thinking that whoever is flying this knows what they're doing," Storti said.

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam on Columbia Pike near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."[4]

Penny Elgas exited I-395 and came on to Washington Boulevard, heading towards the Memorial Bridge. She was "stuck in late morning rush hour traffic, almost in front of the Pentagon. Traffic was at a standstill. I heard a rumble, looked out my driver's side window and realized that I was looking at the nose of an airplane coming straight at us from over the road (Columbia Pike) that runs perpendicular to the road I was on. The plane just appeared there- very low in the air, to the side of (and not much above) the CITGO gas station that I never knew was there. My first thought was Oh My God, this must be World War III! In that split second, my brain flooded with adrenaline and I watched everything play out in ultra slow motion....

...In my adrenaline-filled state of mind, I was overcome by my visual senses. ... At the second that I saw the plane, my visual senses took over completely and I did not hear or feel anything -- not the roar of the plane, or wind force, or impact sounds....

...I saw the plane coming in slow motion toward my car and then it banked in the slightest turn in front of me, toward the heliport. In the nano-second that the plane was directly over the cars in front of my car, the plane seemed to be not more than 80 feet off the ground and about 4-5 car lengths in front of me. It was far enough in front of me that I saw the end of the wing closest to me and the underside of the other wing as that other wing rocked slightly toward the ground. I remember recognizing it as an American Airlines plane -- I could see the windows and the color stripes. And I remember thinking that it was just like planes in which I had flown many times but at that point it never occurred to me that this might be a plane with passengers....

....The plane seemed to be floating as if it were a paper glider and I watched in horror as it gently rocked and slowly glided straight into the Pentagon. At the point where the fuselage hit the wall, it seemed to simply melt into the building. I saw a smoke ring surround the fuselage as it made contact with the wall. It appeared as a smoke ring that encircled the fuselage at the point of contact and it seemed to be several feet thick. I later realized that it was probably the rubble of churning bits of the plane and concrete. The churning smoke ring started at the top of the fuselage and simultaneously wrapped down both the right and left sides of the fuselage to the underside, where the coiling rings crossed over each other and then coiled back up to the top. Then it started over again -- only this next time, I also saw fire, glowing fire in the smoke ring. At that point, the wings disappeared into the Pentagon. And then I saw an explosion and watched the tail of the plane slip into the building. It was here that I closed my eyes for a moment and when I looked back, the entire area was awash in thick black smoke."

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Pentagon_witnesses
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/sgydk.html
http://www.playaudiovideo.com/msearch?co=v&loc=29-114232983-1-0-114232969&wo=plane+crash

Quote:
Flight Paths into WTC - 9/11 Commission

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=YJX2fStDMo4

Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....there is NOTHING better than coming home for the day and literally seeing a new audio from Dunne....fantastic lol, and I haven't even listened to it yet, double fantastic lol. Pretty interesting now with getting technical Fintan, I surely thought back to the Final Verdict series, which ironically, I have just listened to both of them today, I think I go through all of your audios at least 2-3 times a day lol. Look forward to more great analysis.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, thanks Fintan.

I always figured it was done by some sort of auto-pilot system but having the planes full of passengers was a new one for me.

Some think that building 7 was the 'command centre' for this and thus had to be destroyed afterwards.
atm

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Joe Vialls:

Quote:

Electronically Hijacking the WTC Attack Aircraft

Forget the media hype about "Arab hijackers" because there were none on board any of the aircraft on 11 September.

Outrageous, you say?

Not at all.

The four aircraft used in the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, were hijacked electronically from the ground, and flown into their respective targets without the consent of the pilots, who were rendered helpless by the advanced technology used.

http://vialls.homestead.com/

http://geocities.com/mknemesis/homerun.html

Oh dear, the links are dead, no pun intended.

atm Neutral
Hombre

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, a 360 degree turn in broad daylight. WHY?

1) Fire and fire alone had absolutely nothing to do with the actual collapse of the twins---IF IT DID then Tower one would have fallen first.

2) The ultra slow eyewitness account was akin to a script--too obvious. Who speaks like that in the real world/? NOBODY.

3) Why not show real time video of the Plane at the Pentagon and put the speculation to rest once and for all! Wait don't tell me >> all part of the plan to confound and confuse---got it--

4) Steel the likes used in the construction of those towers would NEVER--not in 1 million years be turned to dust, nano particulate, or gnat assed sized spheres of any kind by the energy from the collapse ALONE~~~NO WAY!

Questions: What is going on here? Why the contradictions ?

How can fire do in two absent all of the HOLLYWOOD STYLE FUEL spent " OUTSIDE " the building? Isn't that the culprit---Fire needs fuel---something about a triangle comes to mind. lol

Being hit lower is a rabbit hole and in that regard the KISS METHOD eliminates any further discussion due to most all fuel burning up outside the building. Besides commons sense ( is that still allowed ) says that Tower 2 being struck in the corner ( more toward the corner ) would have caused Two to topple LONG LONG before it would have ever collapsed in the manner that was seen!

How do you account for the 46 minutes of difference in time from beginning to end for Tower 1 vs Tower 2? ANYONE?

Another thing: A Pilot who would have gotten COLD FEET would have been blown from the sky within a few seconds of changing his mind. As it's been said 100% IS 100% CONTROL--

Eyewitness accounts cut both ways: Who said: " From my vantage point it doesn't look like a plane hit the pentagon at all " How can a seasoned CNN Reporter make such a mistake?

Too many holes this time around and too little time to double back for verification!

Remote controlled Planes! Really.

Never in the History of the world has there even been an event that has generated more play on words that 9-11. Much of it is lost in the shuffle, especially by those less inclined to THINK with an open mind.

What is possible, or was possible, doesn't exist where 9-11 is concerned and that's the real shame of it all. A grave mistake to underestimate technology on one hand only to promote it on the other.

Russian leaders offing themselves due to guilt from murder: How many near 9-11 have done the same?

Hombre'
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect to Fintan I must confess that I also have a problem with fire plus the planes as the force pulling down both buildings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 21 of 37

Jump to: