FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Fort Hood - Parting the Fog of War
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the movie produced by the same people who produce Alex Jones ?
Hombre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curiously within days of the Movie release some are writing that the shooting scene in the Movie should be removed from all future copies since it's a close copy of what happened at Ft Hood and a painful reminder of terrorism. Surprised

Regardless the constant theory being pushed by several ( TOO MANY ) sources, has cluttered many a well meaning mind. Confused into oblivion, however one early on theory of what happened at Ft Hood is probably TOO ACCURATE to discount. It should be considered as a real possibility to the point of being EXTREMELY LIKELY.

A Drill hijacked and turned into a false flag attack with Hasan playing the role of Lee Harvey Oswald. I have to agree that it's HIGHLY LIKELY that there were indeed more than one shooter. The Military has real time live DRILLS of the sort that played out at Ft Hood all the time. It's where the idea for the scene in the movie originated from, only it takes place at Ft Bragg.

The link: http://paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?221506

One of many very interesting bits:

Quote:
MAJOR HASAN’S MOSQUE LINKED TO THE CIA’S CHECHEN TERRORISTS

In recent years, Major Hasan attended a mosque in Silver Spring Maryland which hosted fundraising for CIA covert operations against Russia : “Imam Faizul Khan ministered to Hasan when he worshiped at the Muslim Community Center in Silver Spring , Md . The Muslim Community Center has held fundraisers for Chechen jihadists, and promotes on its website a Shariah-based financial product offered by a Muslim Brotherhood front group under federal investigation.”[21] The essential element here is that the mosque was raising money for Chechen rebellion, which is notoriously a strategic tool of the United States and the United Kingdom against Russia . Perhaps such a fundraiser for Chechen terrorism might have been attended by Ilyas Achmadov, the de facto ambassador of the leading CIA-backed Chechen organization implicated in terrorism, who lives in Washington , DC at US taxpayer expense thanks to his sponsorship by Zbigniew Brzezinski, and the gray eminence of Obama’s foreign policy team.

The impression that Major Hasan was in fact a protected patsy is strengthened by reports that he frequented mosques which have figured in previous intelligence operations, and that he was in contact with an American-born Muslim cleric now living in Yemen who currently plays the role of one of the most bombastic agent provocateurs operating under the umbrella designation of “al Qaeda.”

ANWAR AWLAKI, PATSY MINDER FOR HANI HANJOUR OF 9/11 INFAMY

Hombre'
musings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Copy Cats Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
Part Two waiting in the wings, perhaps ready for a timetable update to help occlude the AGW disaster?

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2009/11/army_benning_box_112009w/
Quote:
Note said Hood-style shooting could happen

By Gina Cavallaro - Staff writer
Posted : Saturday Nov 21, 2009 14:37:27 EST

A box of hollow-point bullets and an anonymous note threatening an incident like the one at Fort Hood, Texas, were discovered Thursday at Fort Benning, Ga., sparking a criminal investigation and greater police presence, a witness told Army Times.

According to a witness at the scene, a box of 20 hollow-point shells and a handwritten note were found in the motor pool area between 1st Battalion and 2nd Battalion, 29th Infantry, under the 197th Infantry Training Brigade.

“The note said ‘tell the commanding general to call off all charges or there will be a re-enactment of Fort Hood,’
” the witness told Army Times. He spoke on condition he wouldn’t be identified.

After the discovery, he said, military police arrived with dogs, cordoned off a 20-foot perimeter around the box and began dusting for fingerprints and questioning people.

“They’re talking with anyone with a pending [Uniform Code of Military Justice] charge and people who are getting chaptered out to see if they can find out who it is,” the witness said.

An official at Fort Benning would not comment on the details offered by the witness except to acknowledge “an ongoing investigation into a general threat at Fort Benning.”

“A suspicious package and note were found,” post spokeswoman Elsie Jackson said. “The soldier notified a noncommissioned officer, who alerted 911. The area was secured as is normal in these types of incidents.”

The witness said soldiers in the unit were asked to step forward and were nervous about the possibility of a copycat crime like the Nov. 5 shootings at Fort Hood, in which 13 people were killed while waiting for medical appointments.

The suspect in the Fort Hood shootings, Army psychiatrist Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, has been charged with 13 counts of murder.

Jackson said “appropriate force protection measures are in place while an investigation is underway to determine if this is a viable threat.”

The witness said he has seen an increase in MP patrols on post and that the Kelley Hill area of Fort Benning had been placed on a lockdown status for part of the day Friday.

For some reason, as an American, aware of our long history of intimidation in criminal cases, this strikes me as a genuine motivation. Who would it have come from?

Think back on My Lai - is there something that big out there? What secrets are there to come out? This is the era of you tube and digital cameras, not just laser guided shooters. Imagine having that at My Lai, or for other unknown atrocities. Have there been atrocities? Is the mass shooting a metaphor for an atrocity? Why does someone feel confident in being able to stop a prosecution? This cannot have come from someone in custody, but from a friend or ally. Does it affect a group of men who served together, and felt they could all act with impunity?

I think the US public is more hard-nosed since MyLai, shocked and awed by 9/11. The evil communist threat was a concept that took years to build, but even so, the public didn't like baby-killing up close and personal, as MyLai represented. Not only is drone warfare killing innocent people in Pakistan and Afghanistan, but there are older stories like Fallujah (remember how Halabja was used against Saddam?). So having slept while bad things have been done in its name, the American public could change its view if anything came out to give them the motivation to end the "Long War". The hollow bullet story points to something - perhaps - which is being covered up. Certainly, military rules of engagement have changed without much discussion or awareness. This war has spun out of control.

On another level, where officials are putting together a picture of Hasan's guilty motivation, they are saying perhaps he heard things from soldiers he was treating and this filled him with simple hatred. However this seems to contradict their picture of him as slacking off and not pursuing his career (pumping vets for incriminating information about official operations would have caused him to be especially diligent, I would think).

If Hasan is just a patsy, then yet another infighting demonstration that they do not want us to know has taken place has been covered up temporarily.

I believe that it will not be long before other such things overtake the Hasan Fort Hood story, if this article points to a trend. In the long run, if there is a sort of mutiny in the works, it will not be suppressed for long. You will see things. But whether any light can be shed by something else which might happen on the Fort Hood affair, I doubt it. I think that the story has been pretty well shellacked onto the public's brain until the next spectacle is tacked up there.

If Hasan did it, it must be remembered that his act was one of perfidy, turning on his own men. The hollow bullet threat is probably something bigger, because it seems to indicate at least two men if not more (one probably in custody, the others on the outside making threats). It might be something trivial or maybe not. But it is a threat to commit an act of perfidy against one's own troops. It shows that morale may not be the best.

In another article about the incident at Fort Benning, further information stated that General Petraeus was going to be present for a graduation of new officers (from OCS). The interesting thing is that the incident at Fort Hood also occurred during a graduation ceremony, and that there were rumors of another shooter in the area where it was taking place. Could there have been an attempt on the life of an important figure like Petraeus already? What are the "charges" that cannot be discussed and the statement that they are looking into those who are up for prosecution under the UCMJ?

I also find it interesting that a lot of officers were killed at Fort Hood. If something is covered up, it would be a revolt of officers. I recently heard a talk by a former officer whose own son was killed in Iraq. Some of these high ranking military really do have skin in the game, and cause for alarm if the war just grinds on and on, taking their own.

If they disagree with how things are being conducted... remember that Army officers, especially the infantry, have been trained from time immemorial to use their own wit and cunning in the field. They don't like it when they are forced into rules of engagement which endanger their men. And they cannot be too happy about the "Israeli-style" (to quote the above retired lieutenant colonel whose son was lost in Iraq after he opposed Bush's preemptive war there) drone warfare which is killing innocent civilians and causing the "hearts and minds" of the locals to turn on their "nation-building" invaders who are "boots on the ground". Perhaps someone has it in for the higher ups. This is going to have to be spun very hard to make it go away - and eventually, if something big happens, it will be front and center. How many "al Qaeda" does it take to keep the public scared and submissive?
UniversalDeceit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone elaborate on the Natural Health Solutions being a fake and Dr. Laibow and her husband being frauds? [/u]
musings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Another loose association or something else Reply with quote

A quartet of cops, allegedly on a lunch break with laptops, at a cafe on the edge of an Airf Force base, out of their own bailiwick actually (which is the next town over) are killed execution style by an alleged criminal.

The alleged shooter, a Mr. Clemmons, is apparently a real psychotic (who should have been put into a facility for the criminally insane, at least for observation). Instead, he is out on bail after having attacked his family in a bizarre psychotic break. His prior history? Doing 95 years in an Arkansas prison since the age of 17, his sentence commuted by once and future Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. Running soon (campaigns take forever, so 2010 should be just about right to campaign for 2012) he would be a rival both to Cheney (being seriously considered) and Romney.

But the fact that this killing took place literally on the doorstep of McChord AFB, Washington State (west coast), makes it interesting too, considering that civilian cops were involved with Fort Hood's security.

Rumor has it that Clemmons was also shot and may be dead somewhere (the SWAT team arrived at an empty house).

The history in the US has been to "Willie Horton" your political rival (this would be within the Republican Party), in other words, to attack your opponent for letting a felon go free to offend again, as here.

There is no doubt at all that this will be used perhaps decisively against the otherwise highly popular Mike Huckabee, no matter who pulled the trigger, or what nefarious plot was involved. It's just a given. Hollow points are bonus points for those who would exploit the crime to their advantage.
musings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: P.S. Reply with quote

I totally have no idea who I.D.ed Clemmons. It could have been someone else, but Clemmons is treated as the actual perp, even though someone thought it was two guys (shades of Fort Hood). In this case, we have presumably armed cops taking the bullets, which either shows you that the movies and tv are wrong about the dangers of attacking armed men (it's a piece of cake, apparently, to take four of them down) or that the cops were in mufti and unarmed.
Robert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re:Universal deceit query

Search function just left of FAQ-top of the page

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4299&highlight=laibow

Purely directions-I have no opinion on the matter.

R
Hombre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: P.S. Reply with quote

musings wrote:
I totally have no idea who I.D.ed Clemmons. It could have been someone else, but Clemmons is treated as the actual perp, even though someone thought it was two guys (shades of Fort Hood). In this case, we have presumably armed cops taking the bullets, which either shows you that the movies and tv are wrong about the dangers of attacking armed men (it's a piece of cake, apparently, to take four of them down) or that the cops were in mufti and unarmed.

There was another, he was driving the get away car. I just heard that he has been arrested and the authorities are looking at relatives who may have aided and abetted the shooter.

When he was shot and killed by an officer Clemmons had a weapon that he took off of one of the officers that he had shot and killed. How long was this guy in the shop? Unreal.

Hombre'
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lieberman, Collins subpoena Obama
administration over Fort Hood

By Spencer S. Hsu - Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, April 19, 2010; 4:35 PM

Sens. Joseph I. Lieberman (I-Conn.) and Susan Collins (R-Maine) issued the first congressional subpoenas of the Obama administration Monday for witnesses and documents about the Fort Hood shootings.

The senators, the chairman and ranking minority member of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, have accused the White House of stonewalling their demand for five months. The Nov. 5 shootings at the largest Army base in the United States left 13 dead.

The senators want documents including the personnel file of the alleged shooter, Army psychiatrist Maj. Nidal M. Hasan, and his communications with Yemeni cleric and suspected terrorist Anwar al-Aulaqi.

In a letter accompanying the subpoena letter, delivered Monday, the senators gave the Justice and Defense departments one week, until April 26, to respond, or face a committee vote to take the administration to court, sources said.

"Given the warning signs of Major Nidal Malik Hasan's extremist radicalization and growing hostility toward the U.S. military and the United States generally, why was he not stopped before he took thirteen American lives, and how can we prevent such a tragedy from happening again?" Lieberman and Collins wrote in the letter, one that they said followed four other formal letters to the Pentagon and two to the Justice Department. "Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to avoid reaching the conclusion that the departments simply do not want to cooperate with our investigation," they wrote.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs referred questions about the matter to the Defense Department, where Pentagon lawyers scheduled an afternoon briefing to discuss the case. On Friday, Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said the military had "no interest in hiding anything," but its most important priority was not to release materials that could compromise Hasan's prosecution on 13 charges of murder and 32 charges of attempted murder.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/19/AR2010041903513.html

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one for the Wow File, at this point.

It's time to educate Americans on the true definition of "conspiracy"?

It's time to start a warm-up to eventual revelations that the US Govt has been "compromised"? A slow burn of more and more CT stuff leaking it's way into the MSM? A blood pressure relief op for the CTers, throw them a few more crumbs, use it to buck up the "new wave" of CT leaders - AJ, Ventura, etc.?

Btw, Jim Cramer is being thrown under the Goldman Sachs bus right now, like a newly signed participant to the sacrificial lamb team. And Don Harold, his constant nemesis - is perhaps preparing to step into that slot as "the new young stock broker you can trust."

In my world, I'm seeing the early machinations of design for a MSM Alternative Dream Team. A way to keep the alt news sector from canceling their cable TV service (as I'm doing soon) and tuning out to 100% web info, where they would be in danger of discovering real leaders.

But then, I just got in from 2 days in Vegas, and my mind may still be warped. Wink

starviego

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
On Friday, Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said the military had "no interest in hiding anything," but its most important priority was not to release materials that could compromise Hasan's prosecution ....
Given that Hasan was allegedly caught red-handed, it is hard to imagine how releasing witness statements could possibly impede the prosecution. Unless that evidence may actually point away from Hasan's guilt.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Ralph, I was wondering, did you ever get to catch that particular scene in the film "The Men Who Stare At Goats"? You mentioned such a scene in your last BFN Audio. Wish you the best bud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: