FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Country or Company?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Is this how things have now been set up with the EU? When european babies are born, is there an application for certificate of live birth?

Here in Oz and also Canada I believe, have "Birth Registration Statement". So if it's not the same there will be an equivalent.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Does every nation with a central bank set up a strawman trust for it's citizens? Did other nations declare bankruptcy in 1933 as well?

Yes they would as they need to provide a remedy. The years would vary depending on the local political situations at the time.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Does anybody know of any examples of folks who have completed the redemption process without being jailed or harassed by the IRS or USA, Inc.?

Now this is the tricky part as private resolutions are just that, private. Also where there are cases in front of courts, and it would appear from an outsiders point of view that someone has 'lost', when they go to the 'registrar' to settle the matter they are told there is nothing to settle. From my limited experience (remember this process is still very much in its infancy over here) I will only find these people by keeping in contact with the people over here who are using it. At the moment we're still going through the 2 step forwards, 1 step backwards process.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Is one's only chance of 'getting away with it' by silently hitting the tennis ball back over the net and then keeping ones' mouth tightly shut?

I don't see it as 'getting away' with anything. If the remedy is there, then I am attempting to find out how to use it.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
I mean, if the "10 EASY STEPS TO SOVERIEGNTY REDEMPTION" were published (not that it's that easy, of course, but for the sake of argument), that would be a BIG problem for the Federal Reserve and USA, Inc., wouldn't it? Potentially even a bigger problem than a couple billion of Abe's 'greenbacks' or JFK's 'United States Notes' - and that didn't work out too well for those dudes.

It may not be good for the FED but it would be good for the country as less debt money would be required to be put into circulation.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Isn't this essentially the achilles heel of the international banking community?

It is, but then again how many people would (a) believe it existed or (b) believe it was possible. If you think trying to convince people that 911 was an inside job was hard, this is not far behind. Besides, I need to convince myself 100% that it works for myself. I can only pass on what information I have come across and let everyone decide for themselves if it strikes a cord with them.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fictitious flapjacks, Batman! Good thing I was in the middle of an identity crisis already! Wink

When it comes to common sense, I've probably always been handicapped, but one gift I feel thankful for is that I've always had the ability to soak up large amounts of information and then arrange the mental 'hyperlinks' into a mental 'picture'. It's something my grade school report card called 'comprehension'; I always got an "excellent" in comprehension, and a "needs improvement" in discipline.

Anyway, I've chewed through the stuff you recommended, and have have internalized this quest for self education as my own: thanks dude. You've either saved or ruined my life Wink - but I feel this is where my entire conspiracy research has led me. I couldn't possibly have gotten my head around these concepts if I hadn't been obsessively addicted to conspiracy research, swindled by the 'fakes', and read the thousands of pages of who knows what all over the last few years. I never would have believed who I truly am unless I had already been ready to jettison my conditioned thoughts about who is JERRY, really?

HJR-192 baby - zowie. It's the mother of all conspiracies. Well, it's certainly the 'legal guardian' of all of em. Wink Terms and conditions in your area may vary, but the elusive shackles of human bondage have been right there in front of me the whole time. They were just disguised as credit cards.

Regarding the HDR process. This is a paraphrase of one of the many things I've read over the last few days that sums it up, for me.

'HDR is not a process at all, but rather an application of an understanding.'

I now realize how each individual must sort this out for himself - but if you do it with 'honor', you're always in the 'right' - As long as you intimately understand the jurisdictional intricacies of the over six million statutes that make up the UCC- and a copy of Black's 4th.

Here's an interesting link. There are some criticisms of the 'Cracking' book you might find interesting.

Thanks for blowing what was left of my mind completely wide open.

-Jerry
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: 3 Entities Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Regarding the HDR process. This is a paraphrase of one of the many things I've read over the last few days that sums it up, for me.

'HDR is not a process at all, but rather an application of an understanding.'

I now realize how each individual must sort this out for himself - but if you do it with 'honor', you're always in the 'right'

Yes, and even when you think you have sorted it out, along comes another curve ball to keep you on your toes.

In the last couple of weeks Jack Smith has been talking about how they have now just realised that there are not just two entities involved, the living soul and strawman, but a third as well. This is how he describes it.

Think of the capitalised name JACK SMITH as a vessel. Now thing of a passenger on this vessel as a passenger, the living soul, Jack Smith. So far this matches the two entity model. The problem has been that when you file a security interest either via the UCC, or over this way via the PPSR, what you get back are two entities in capital letters, i.e. the DEBTOR is listed as JACK SMITH and the CREDITOR is listed as JACK SMITH. So no matter whether you filed it as Jack Smith it will always be in there system as JACK SMITH. Which when you think about is correct as the private, living soul can not be seen in the public.

So what they have come to realise is that the CREDITOR is not Jack Smith, passenger, but is in fact JACK SMITH, captain. So what you end up with is:

JACK SMITH - vessel
JACK SMITH - captain of the vessel
Jack Smith - living soul passenger on the vessel

If you have several hours on you hand then here are few audios where he talks about this new understanding.

3 Entities, 13 Feb 06 2hrs 55min
3 Entities No. 2, 20 Feb 06 2hrs 32min
Higher Ground Radio, 14 Feb 06 1hr
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggity. Way into it. Can't wait to vibrate that info into this vessel.

While I wait for the downloads, I'll share a few interesting UCC definitions and definitions I found from 'law glossaries' on the net. I did find them on the net, so I can't vouch for their accuracy, but I can vouch for some jaw dropping uses of the word 'vessel.'

The 'Maritime/Admiralty Law' bit is beginning to sink in. IMO, 'Imperial Law' would be more telling, and 'Pirate Law' would be the most accurate. Wink The emphasis in these definitions are all mine.

Registry :

A register, or book authorized or recognized by law, kept for the recording or registration of facts or documents. The act of recording or writing in the register or depositing in the place of public records.

In commercial law. The registration of a vessel at the custom-house, for the purpose of entitling her to the full privileges of a British or American built vessel.† (Black's 4th)

Vessel :

Though, the term "vessel," in admiralty law, is not limited to ships or vessels engaged in commerce.† (Black's 6th)

Public Vessel.
One owned and used by a nation or government for its public service, whether in its navy, its revenue service, or otherwise.† (Black's 4th)

(comment from Jerry, "Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!")

Account:

Account means any right to payment for goods sold or leased or for services rendered which is not evidenced by an instrument or chattel paper, whether or not it has been earned by performance. All rights to payment earned or unearned under a charter or contract involving the use or rights of a vessel and all rights incident to the charter or contract are accounts. UCC 9-106

Chattel Paper :

"Chattel Paper" means a writing or writings which evidence boht a monetary obligation and a security interest in a lease of specified goods, but a charter or other contract involving the use or hire of a vessel is not chattel paper. When a transaction is evidenced by both a security agreement or a lease and by an instrument or series of instruments, the group of writings taken together constitutes chattel paper.†† -- UCC 9-105(b)

Dock :

The cage or inclosed space in a criminal court where prisoners stand when brought in for trial.
††† The space in a river or harbor, inclosed between two wharves.
††† A slip or waterway extending between two piers or projecting wharves for the reception of, ships, sometimes including the piers themselves.
††† "A dock is an artificial basin in connection with a harbor, used for the reception of vessels in the taking on or the discharging of their cargoes, and provided with gates for preventing the rise and fall of the waters occasioned by the tides, and keeping a uniform level within the docks."† (Black's 4th)

Condemn :

To find or adjudge guilty. To adjudge or sentence. To adjudge (as an admiralty court) that a vessel is a prize, or that she is unfit for service. To set apart or expropriate property for public use, in the exercise of the power of eminent domain.† (Black's 4th)

Condemnation :

In admiralty law. The judgement or sentence of a court having jurisdiction and acting in rem, by which (1) it is declared that a vessel which has been captured at sea as a prize was lawfully so siezed and is liable to be treated as prize; or (2) that property which has been seized for an alleged violation of the revenue laws, neutrality laws, navigation laws, etc. was lawfully so seized, and is, for such cause, forfeited to the government; or (3) that the vessel which is the subject of inquiry is unfit and unsafe for navigation.

Journal :

A daily book; a book in which entries are made or events recorded from day to day.

††† In maritime law, the journal (otherwise called "log" or "log-book") is a book kept on every vessel, which contains a brief record of the events and occurances of each day of a voyage, with the nautical observations, course of the ship, account of the weather, etc. In the system of double-entry bookkeeping, the journal is an account-book into which are transcribed, daily or at other intervals, the items entered upon the day-book, for more convenient posting into the ledger. In the usage of legislative bodies, the journal is a daily record of the proceedings of either house. It is kept by the clerk,† and in it are entered the appointments and actions of committees, introduction of bills, motions, votes, resolutions, etc., in the order of their occurance.† (Black's 4th)

Passport :

In International Law.
A document issued to a neutral merchant vessel, by her own government, during the progress of a war, and to be carried on the voyage, containing a sufficient description of the vessel, master, voyage, and cargo to evidence her nationality and protect her against the cruisers of the belligerent powers. This paper is otherwise called a "pass," "sea-pass," "sea-letter," or "sea-brief". A license or safe conduct, issued during the progress of a war authorizing a person to remove himself or his effects from the territory of one of the belligerent nations to another country, or to travel from country to country without arrest or detention on account of the war.† (Black's 1st)

Prize :

mar. law, war. The apprehension and detention at sea, of a ship or other vessel, by authority of a belligerent power, either with the design of appropriating it, with the goods and effects it contains, or with that of becoming master of the whole or a part of its cargo. 1 Rob. Adm. R. 228. The vessel or goods thus taken are also called a prize. Goods taken on land from a public enemy, are called booty, (q.v.) and the distinction between a prize and booty consists in this, that the former is taken at sea and the latter
on land.
†††† 2. In order to vest the title of the prize in the captors, it must be brought with due care into some convenient port for adjudication by a competent court. The condemnation must be pronounced by a prize court of the government of the captor sitting in the country of the captor, or his ally; the prize court of an ally cannot condemn. Strictly speaking, as between the belligerent parties the title passes, and is vested when the capture is complete; and that was formerly held to be complete and perfect when the battle was over, and the spes recuperandi was gone. 1 Kent, Com. 100; Abbott on Ship. Index, h.t.; 13 Vin. Ab. 51; 8 Com. Dig. 885; 2 Bro. Civ. Law, 444; Harr. Dig. Ship. and Shipping, X; Merl. Repert. h.t.; Bouv. Inst. Index.
h.t. Vide Infra praesidia.† (Bouvier's 1856 6th Ed.)

Ok. This vessel is officially seasick.
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Diggity. Way into it. Can't wait to vibrate that info into this vessel.

While I wait for the downloads, I'll share a few interesting UCC definitions and definitions I found from 'law glossaries' on the net. I did find them on the net, so I can't vouch for their accuracy, but I can vouch for some jaw dropping uses of the word 'vessel.'

The 'Maritime/Admiralty Law' bit is beginning to sink in. IMO, 'Imperial Law' would be more telling, and 'Pirate Law' would be the most accurate. Wink The emphasis in these definitions are all mine.

Way to go Jerry. Looks like you're on a roll. Smile

Just for completeness, their are new audios each week so there will be plenty to keep you interested.

I generally download Jack Smith's Monday night meeting (which normally only run for 2 hrs though the last 2 were over that) and then from the Higher Ground radio program I download the Monday (Winston Shrout), Tuesday (Jack Smith) and Friday (Barton Buhtz) which run for 1 hr.

Winston Shrout has 3 DVD sets, with a 4th coming out of this weekend's Las Vegas seminar which I, after I have saved a few more sheckles, hope to purchase myself.

The logo he uses on his web page and DVDs looks very familiar.
Maybe he's a TreeIncarnation fan also. Smile
Nemo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry wrote:
Quote:
Was the Constitution a scam since day 1?.

This link may be of interest to you Jerry... http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl07.shtml The article is long but I think wortyhwhile sticking with. It is called 'THE CONSTITUTION OF NO AUTHORITY', by Fredrick Mann.

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Katrina debit cards backed by trusts Reply with quote

This may read a bit like a whodunit novel but may ultimately lead to some very interesting discoveries.

In a recent Higher Ground audio, Barton Buhtz brought up an interesting fact regarding debit cards which were given out to all victims of Cyclone Katrina. He spoke about someone who was interested in finding out about the account which these debit cards were attached. This guy was only able to find out that J.P.Morgan were managing them. After that he was stonewalled and could find out no further information. Barton then decided to do some investigating himself, but he too was stonewalled at the same point. Next Barton contacted a well connected ex-banker friend to find out what he could. This ex-banker was initially stonewalled but after contacting some of his contacts, was able to find out that the funds, though managed by J.P.Morgan, were not created by them and more importantly, they were backed by trusts.

Now based on the research by Barton and others, it would make sense that these trusts are the very same trusts which were created at birth. Thus the people are effectively 'paying' themselves from their own fund.

Further investigations and disclosures will be going on over the coming weeks.
bornfree

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: This tread is awesome! Reply with quote

Here's my two cents...

The Money Myth:
http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/money.htm
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice story Bornfree. Sums up what has gone on so that even the the most brainwashed of the cattle would be able to see how they have allowed themselves to be deceived all these years. At least one would think they could see. Wink Alas, many would still be blind to it though.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky for those shipwrecked dudes that their mother hadn't signed them over as collateral to the banker guy before the ship wrecked.

They're also lucky a lawyer didn't float by... Wink

Bornfree-
You're right, this thread is awesome. If I read this thread, I'd freak out - in fact, I did, and then I did.

Oz -
Did I pick a particularly eventful time to delve into the world of HDR, or are things always this exciting and fast developing? It seems like these guys are surfing a pretty big wave of new understanding. The Jack Smith stuff is really enlightening, and I thought his Waterworld analogy was brilliant, and I totally 'get' what he's saying about being considered 'competent' to stand in admiralty court. Aye aye, Captain.

This craziest thing is that this research has completely changed the way I look at the christian bible, and esoteric ritual in general, (turning and nodding briefly to Andrew Power and William of Orange) thanks mostly to Winston Shrout. It's a friggin law book, and it always was! And it 'teaches' that redemption is available to the 'true' and the 'honorable' seekers of God - and what'dya know, if these cats are right, IT IS!! No wonder they call it God's Law, and it became the 'Law of the Land.'

There's the matrix again - just look through the gold fringed window. Who knew 'courtroom drama' was actually some kind of freaky pirate fantasy role playing game? Would have been nice if they mentioned they were also putting together a Law of the Sea, that it would only exist in the 'minds of man', and that they were going to use it to subtly take over the world.

I'm really interested to see where Winston's offset vs. discharge concept leads. - any idea where I might look into that further, other than the book of Hebrews? I can't believe I just said, "the book of Hebrews". Woah. Somebody else must have figured this out too, right?

The 'metaphors' of mysticism may not be quite so metaphorical after all...

Everything from the council of Nicea to the WTC seems a lot more understandable if you factor in a parallel history populated by gnostic wizards with printing presses.

Oz, do you think this new information regarding the threefold legal entity and the possibility of offset makes obsolete or makes incorrect or perhaps dangerous any of Smith or Shrout's earlier works or teachings? In your opinion, does this last month of information refine the earlier work, or refute it?

Say you were interested in Shrout's DVD's, and you had, er, millions in credit, see, would you buy solutions in commerce volume I, II, and III, or would you wait a month and start with volume IV?

Also, where can I find more material by Jack Smith, or hear his monday night meetings? Are they broadcast anywhere? Does he have a website? Tuesday night's Pastor Massad show with Jack Smith really had that 'truth radio' sound to it - practically inaudible! Wink. These guys certainly don't sound 'corporate funded' - or funded at all for that matter - but trying to hear is half the fun, I guess. I'm trying really hard to get past the creepy feeling I get whenever I hear the words christian and patriot used in the same sentence - actually, whenever I hear those words in general - but man, there's something that resonates with what these guys are getting at.

So, I guess my feeling is, if your message is helpful, and your ritual peaceful, I don't much care who you call God.

I just don't understand why my girlfriend doesn't get a kick out if it when I stick my index finger in her face and yell in my twangiest hillbilly, "YEEEW GOTTA KNOW WHO YEEEEEEEW ARE!!!"Wink

Ain't that what we all been trying to figure out here anyway?
More importantly, I guess, now what happens?
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Oz -
Did I pick a particularly eventful time to delve into the world of HDR, or are things always this exciting and fast developing? It seems like these guys are surfing a pretty big wave of new understanding.

Although the Uniform Commercial Code has been around for a number of years, the going to peace or Honour/Dishonour/Redemption as taught by Jack Smith and Victoria Joy has only been developing since the late 1990s. So yes it is still pretty cutting edge.

Have a listen to Winston Shrout from the week before on 200206 (the first 1/4hr is inaudiable and starts from about 17min in and explains more about discharge, offsets and payment) and in a nutshell he explains (from about 49min) the following:

Bankruptcy lasts for 70 years. Original declaration of bankruptcy was declared in 1789, which had to do with the U.S. taking over the bankruptcy of the colonies. 70 years later brought it up to the Civil War and began the second period of bankruptcy. The only available assets were the freehold land in the south. So the Federal government waged war on the south to gain the land to put up as surety for the bankruptcy, otherwise the Bank of England would foreclose on the loan and taken everything. 70 years later brings it up to 1929-30 and the debt still hadnít been paid off. So for the third period of bankruptcy, the people were put up as surety for the bankruptcy via the birth certificate. So for another 70 years period of bankruptcy the peopleís labour has been put up as surety. During this time the debt HAS been paid and from 1999 the people are no longer required to be slaves to the debt. Hence from that point on we are able to use our exemption account.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
The Jack Smith stuff is really enlightening, and I thought his Waterworld analogy was brilliant, and I totally 'get' what he's saying about being considered 'competent' to stand in admiralty court. Aye aye, Captain.

Here are some older reviews which you may be interested in. I've also got some more recent ones too.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
This craziest thing is that this research has completely changed the way I look at the christian bible, and esoteric ritual in general, (turning and nodding briefly to Andrew Power and William of Orange) thanks mostly to Winston Shrout. It's a friggin law book, and it always was! And it 'teaches' that redemption is available to the 'true' and the 'honorable' seekers of God - and what'dya know, if these cats are right, IT IS!! No wonder they call it God's Law, and it became the 'Law of the Land.'

Yeah looking at as a law book has really changed my own view as well. I think I mentioned before that I havene't the inclination to go exploring through it to come up with the appropriate passages but I'm sure those who do could gain much from it.

He're some quotes from the king James Bible which a friend gave when explaining Gods disdain for persons.

Deuteronomy 16:19 Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

Deuteronomy 1:17 Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

Deuteronomy 10:17
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Chron. 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.

Job. 13:7 Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him? 13:8 Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God? 13:9 Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him? 13:10 He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.

Proverbs 24:21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change: 24:22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both? 24:23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment. 28:21 To have respect of persons is not good: for a piece of bread that man will transgress.

Jeremiah 4:16 The anger of the LORD hath divided them; he will no more regard them: they respected not the persons of the priests, they favoured not the elders.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Romans 2:11
For there is no respect of persons with God.

Ephesians 6:9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Colossians 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
I'm really interested to see where Winston's offset vs. discharge concept leads. - any idea where I might look into that further

Discharge (liablility "Payment") Vs Set-Off (Exemption/Asset Funds

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Oz, do you think this new information regarding the threefold legal entity and the possibility of offset makes obsolete or makes incorrect or perhaps dangerous any of Smith or Shrout's earlier works or teachings? In your opinion, does this last month of information refine the earlier work, or refute it?

I think it's always been there but been interpreted differently. I'm still uncertain of the final verdict on this and am open to any outcome. Also I think Smith and Shrout and others as well all come at it from their own unique perspective and experiences.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Say you were interested in Shrout's DVD's, and you had, er, millions in credit, see, would you buy solutions in commerce volume I, II, and III, or would you wait a month and start with volume IV?

The more the merrier.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Also, where can I find more material by Jack Smith, or hear his monday night meetings?

They are private meetings which can be downloaded from third parties. Here is one place you can download them from. It also contains other audios from a Henry Horton whom I am unfamiliar with.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
I just don't understand why my girlfriend doesn't get a kick out if it when I stick my index finger in her face and yell in my twangiest hillbilly, "YEEEW GOTTA KNOW WHO YEEEEEEEW ARE!!!"Wink

My wife lasts about 5 minutes before her minds starts wondering and she's wanting to change the subject.
Antikolos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap, i got to this place a little late.

heavy stuff but, i'm following.

the article on mcfadden is CHILLING to say the least, puts alot in perspective even now... some 70 years later..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: