FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Nature by numbers = 5th GOSPEL of THOMAS = Fibonacci 112358
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  

Do you *SEE* the Fibonacci / Phi CODE?
YES
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
NO
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I need more evidence
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Raphael, you fella should see a Judeao/Christian shrink!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Raphael, have you been used as 'channel'?
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

micpsi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new website is available that shows how superstring structure and dynamics, the human skeleton and acupoint/meridian system, the codon pattern in human DNA, the seven musical scales and other examples of holistic systems are embodied in the sacred geometries of the Tree of Life, the Sri Yantra, the I Ching table of 64 hexagrams and the disdyakis triacontahedron. Rigorous mathematical proof is given there of the equivalence of these sacred geometries, thereby demonstrating their transcendental origin in the Mind of God. The website also presents irrefutable evidence that superstrings were observed 115 years ago with a form of remote-viewing called "anima" in Sanskrit and known as one of the siddhis of Indian yoga. Go to:
http://www.smphillips.8m.com
Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Looks like he revamped his site. Maybe I can get something out of it this time. But those articles are still there...the one's ten miles over my head.
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

micpsi wrote:
A new website is available that shows how superstring structure and dynamics, the human skeleton and acupoint/meridian system, the codon pattern in human DNA, the seven musical scales and other examples of holistic systems are embodied in the sacred geometries of the Tree of Life, the Sri Yantra, the I Ching table of 64 hexagrams and the disdyakis triacontahedron. Rigorous mathematical proof is given there of the equivalence of these sacred geometries, thereby demonstrating their transcendental origin in the Mind of God. The website also presents irrefutable evidence that superstrings were observed 115 years ago with a form of remote-viewing called "anima" in Sanskrit and known as one of the siddhis of Indian yoga. Go to:
http://www.smphillips.8m.com

all sounds very interesting without a doubt.

but I do ponder...

In what chapters are the swastika and maltese cross introduced as symbols representing the paradox between wave/particle duality?
In what chapter does Stephen show us how to HOP, SKIP and JUMP orbits, valances, cosmic degrees as we journey along the golden spiral yellow brick road...?

I kinda like my angle learned from the ARKetypal ARCH-angels.

Does Stephen Phillips introduce the swastika at all in his book?
Is he a Theosophist?
Just curious.

namaste

micpsi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the Golden Ratio generates the Sri Yantra:
http://smphillips.8m.com/the-sri-yantra-7.html
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

micpsi wrote:
How the Golden Ratio generates the Sri Yantra:
http://smphillips.8m.com/the-sri-yantra-7.html

this quote was taken from that link...

Quote:
It is amazing that the faces of the Great Pyramid of Khufu are inclined to the horizontal by an angle of 51°50′40″ (see here), which differs from θ by only about one minute of arc! Because they have no evidence that the ancient Egyptians knew about the Golden Ratio, mainstream Egyptologists are obliged to regard such a close agreement as coincidence. It is still the general view amongst academics that the discovery of Φ must be attributed to Euclid (c. 325–c. 265 BCE), although their flimsy reason for thinking this is merely that he was the first to refer to it in his Elements ( his famous treatise on geometry and number, written about 300 BCE).

Would proof of the Egyptians knowing about the Fibonacci numbers qualify as having insight to the golden mean, hence the golden ratio?

I have some proof of that.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just in case folks feel that all of these 11258 and 112358 associations that have been made till now are 'coincidences' and not design.... Question

IN ADDITION TO ALL THAT HAS BEEN POSTED TILL NOW...
here are the many associations I have yet to 'exploit' ... Idea

Immediately I *SEE* the notation above that FOMALHAUT was called HASTORANG in Persia in 2582 B.C.
And it is most important to KNOW that FOMALHAUT is associated with the AGE of Aquarius and the Evangelist St. Matthew or the 'Man/Human' in the representation of the 'Four Living Creatures', as described by the madman prophet called Ezekiel.
See CARD X below.

But the Freemason/Golden Dawn member A.E. Waite who just happened to design the MOST popular 21st century Tarot deck seemed to take notice of this fact or CODE.
It is a celestial CODE that is making a reference to many things.
One of them is the position of FOUR FIXED Constellations containing FOUR ROYAL Persian Stars recorded as far back, as noted, and beyond to 3000 B.C.

First thing to note is that 2582 B.C. breaks down quite nicely into:
2582 = 2 5 8 11
reverse the process where 1 + 1 = 2

But the year recorded 2582 also is a direct link to the Pa Kua.
More commonly known as the Eight Diagrams linked to the I-Ching, the Book of Changes.
Legend has it that this cosmic philosophy evolved from the markings on the shell of a tortoise by the 'legendary Emperor Fu Hsi, circa 2852 B.C.

And everybody knows that this 3x3 magic square called the Lo-Shu has as one of its diagonals the numbers 258.
Read the year 2852 BC in reverse, from right to left.
answer: 2582

So apparently those that write the history, the HIS-story or the HER-story ALL employ the numerical 'anagram'?
Of course anybody studying these numbers knows that by switching the numbers from 258 >> 528 >> 852, we are merely altering a 'Solfeggio frequency'.

Think about how different CULT-ures follow the beat of a different drummer...
GARDEN OF EDEN I am guessing is 'GREEN'?
528 hertz is a 'GREEN' frequency?

CARD X contains a CODE
11 2 5 8
1, 1, 2, ?, 5, 8

FOUR LIVING CREATURES on CARD X
...AS RECORDED BY ALL SCHOLARS, both biblical and mystical

Human is St. Matthew 11
Bull is St. Luke 2
Lion is St. Mark 5
Eagle is St. John 8

DESIGN folks
DESIGN DESIGN

Fellas like Darwin and Dawkins are not seeing the bigger picture.
Their tele-macro-scopes and micro-scopes are too focused on the big and the small and missing everything in between...the glue...you and me...the lifeblood, the 'plasma' that some folks in science still denies to exist...?

no coincidences
please do investigate
take all you feel to be true blue with your inner you
discard the rest
build on what is true

who owns the TRUTH?
what is the biggest conspiracy out there today?
that no conspiracy exists

"remember to remember"

So what happened to the missing '3' in the CODE?
11258 vs. 112358 = FIBONACCI series of logarithmic growth in nature related to phi?

here is clue as to where to start looking...
Arrow http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?s=c263842dc18120aca673d95ca7608551&p=1058421118&postcount=136

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the code on card X = 11, 2, 5, 8, which is clearly missing the masonic cipher #3.

thus we then have the fibonacci sequence 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8,

why is #3 three/trinity considered the cipher.
it connects to both languages that employed gematria.

old testament = hebrew gematria
new testament = greek gematria

letter 3 of hebrew alphabet is gimel
letter 3 of greek alphabet is gamma

this of course is another rabbit hole for the initiate/adept/truth searcher to explore.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This website has been included in Institute - Science Engineering and Technology (November 2007).

MAZES and MATH by Tony Phillips
http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~tony/mazes/

http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~tony/mazes/classify.html

great correspondences are found on that site...LOOK AT #8 above...
i.e. to the Greek fret, the Cretan labyrinth and what is called the seed pattern which corresponds to a perfect piano octave?

E-D-C-F-B-A-G-high C
3-2-1-4-7-6-5-8
page 117
http://books.google.ca/books?id=EF_o0pPgRmoC&pg=PA117&lpg=PA117&dq=E-D-C-F-B-A-G-high+C&source=bl&ots=5S9eTfx3r3&sig=P4dR6cYvJ7tDbMQIl6e5dGreiOA&hl=en&ei=7e4gTLGbO8OBlAe_nNBH&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Quote:

In "Labyrinths: Ancient Myths & Modern Uses" I referred to this eighth chakra in my discussions of the Classical Seven Circuit Labyrinth. It marks the goal, or middle of the labyrinth. The path order is 3-2-1-4-7-6-5-8 . In music, using "C" of the root chakra, the music of the labyrinth is E-D-C-F-B-A-G-C'. The eighth chakra is the C' - an octave above the tone of the Root chakra.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more of the code 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 found in the Alhambra leading me to Evariste Galois

...and 17 symmetry groups connected to Islam.
...reminder that 1, 1, 2, 5, 8 = 17
...reminder that in the Lo Shu we find these numbers that arabic alchemists believed represented all the elements necessary to make our world.
1, 3, 5, 8 = 17

and in physics the groups 1 + 3 and 2 + 2 (1+1) are used to describe nuclear vs. the pairings of strong and weak plus gravity and electro-magnetism

Quote:
http://www.religionforums.org/thread-1168-post-35139.html#pid35139

note the date of the shot fired?

13, 5, 1832

Note the FIBONACCI CODE many inspired folks seem to share, often found in their birthdates and in significant events.
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, remainder 3.

Found in both Évariste Galois date of birth and death?
(October 25, 1811 – May 31, 1832)
His date of birth contains the CODE found on CARD X of the Tarot.
1, 1, 2, 5, 8 ... remainder 11 or 2

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread is *HOT*

13,615 views and counting and only 5 votes?

hmm WHY?

the lone man in the wilderness is NOT getting through to the IGNORANT herd who have no yet heard that GRAVITY is connected to SOUND?

better start TUNING in folks.
we are OUT OF PHASE

what does that mean when WAVES not WORLDs COLLIDE?

ask the wankers who run the COLLIDER the LHC at CERN?
go ahead
see if those wankers will give you, ewe, and u, a straight answer.

N ever
A
S straight
A nswer

And NASA crashing stuff into the MOON, which has an effect on our TIDES, should have you all connedCERNed?

We should be conCERNed that NASA has NOT sent their space junk past 300 miles since 1972.

WHY?
If it was soooooooo easy to get there, how many times between 1969 and 1972?

Something is not right folks in how all these events add up to the TRUTH we get sold and told.

WHAT EXACTLY does it mean to be OUT OF PHASE with the big Kahuna?

Or Mama Earth?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I now know what I need to do.

Contact Ed Witten
why

he and Roger Penrose designed the Twistor String Theory together, or at least RP started it and EW picked it up later.

Ed Wittens birthday carries the CODE.

Quote:
Edward Witten (born August 26, 1951) is an American theoretical physicist with a focus on mathematical physics. He is a professor at the Institute for Advanced Study. He is a leading researcher in superstring theory, supersymmetric quantum field theories and other areas of mathematical physics. Edward Witten is regarded by many of his peers as one of the greatest living physicists.[1] He currently is the only physicist to have received the highest honor in mathematics, the Fields Medal.

8 26 1951

11 2 5 8 and a 69*
So why Ed?

His theory, the notation used is a perfect fit for the SATOR/ROTAS square.
All of the same letters are used!!!!
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/rotassator-square-is-a-right-brain-mnemonic-for-an-ancient-vortex-theory-that-centered-around-the-swastika/

2000 years later?
hmm

clearly we are being 'lead'.
wow

namaste

that would be my astrological sign.

is this the sign I should contact Ed. Wink

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where I am at this time in this theory...

“…112358 a Golden Beautiful Simple Elegant Magical Theory of Everything”

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/a-golden-beautiful-simple-elegant-magical-theory-of-everything/

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: