FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Truther Opens Fire At Pentagon
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: 9/11 Truther Opens Fire At Pentagon Reply with quote

The shooter had a whole heap of gripes
against the establishment, but guess
what headline the media wants:

Quote:
September 11 conspiracy theorist
opens fire at Pentagon

From Times Online - March 5, 2010

A 9/11 conspiracy theorist walked up to two policemen at the Pentagon yesterday, pulled out a handgun and opened fire at point-blank range.

The man, named as John Patrick Bedell, 36, injured the police officers near a busy commuter rail station on the site but was shot and died from his injuries hours later.

The Pentagon police chief, Richard Keevill, said that Bedell was apparently trying to gain entry to the giant US Defence Department headquarters but instead of presenting a Pentagon pass, which is required to enter the building, he pulled out a gun.

“He walked up very cool,” Mr Keevill said. “He had no real emotion on his face.

The underground Metro station is adjacent to the main entrance of the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, just across the Potomac River from Washington. People can approach the Pentagon unimpeded from the Metro station.

The injured officers from the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA) are in George Washington University Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, thought to be grazing wounds.

In an internet posting, a user by the name JPatrickBedell wrote that he was “determined to see that justice is served” in the death of Marine Colonel James Sabow, who was found dead in the backyard of his California home in 1991, MSNBC reported.

Sabow’s death was ruled to be a suicide but the matter has long been the source of theories of a cover-up.

The user named JPatrickBedell wrote that the Sabow case was “a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions.”

The author also attacked the Government’s enforcement of marijuana laws and included links to a 2006 court case involving Bedell in which he faced charges for cultivating marijuana and resisting a police officer.

Court records available online show the date of birth on the case mentioned by the user JPatrickBedell matches that of the John Patrick Bedell suspected in the shooting.

One man told Fox News that a witness had heard up to 20 shots being fired during the incident and there were reports of people screaming and fleeing the scene in panic.

Officials said it was fortunate that no one else was injured.

The entrance was quickly sealed off as extra security and emergency services flooded the area.

Fox News reported that a second person had been questioned by authorities, although the broadcaster later advised that this person is not thought to be a suspect.

The Pentagon was immediately placed on lockdown after the incident but later opened some exits to staff.

The shooting happened above ground near the doors of the Metro entrance to the Pentagon. The actual Metro stop at the Pentagon is below ground.

Mr Keevill said that the security measures in place had been a success.

“This all occurred outside. We have multiple layers of security and it worked. He never got inside,” he said.

The Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defence, located in Arlington County, Virginia.

After a hijacked plane crashed into it in the September 11 attacks of 2001, the building was fortified and the Metro entrance rebuilt to bolster security.

A metro escalator that was once connected directly to the Pentagon building entrance was closed.

Now Metro riders take an escalator up from the underground station and then pass through a security check outside the building, where two officers stand behind bullet-proof glass barriers to check official passes.

Once inside, employees use electronic cards to pass through turnstiles guarded by more police.

Besides serving the Pentagon and its vast workforce of military and civilian employees, the station is a major transportation hub for bus services into suburban northern Virginia.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7050774.ece

Last edited by Fintan on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John Patrick Bedell Bio

Life in Hollister, California -
Little is yet know about the Pentagon shooter, but news source HollisterFreeLance.com has confirmed the suspect was raised in the town of Hollister, California. His mother, Kaye Bedell is the director of allied health at Gavilan College, and his father John Bedell, Sr. is a local financial planner. The County Supervisor Reb Monaco confirmed he knew the suspected gunman since he was a child but did not know his recent activities.9

San Jose University -
A San Jose University newspaper contains information that Bedell may have been a student at the university previously. This information would align with tweets seen on the evening following the shooting when Los Angeles KNX 1070 News reporter @KNXDavid tweeted that he had been contacted by Bedell's father stating he believed it was his son in the shooting. The father provided information that Bedell was a grad student at San Jose. 10 11

Marijuana Legalization?-
Internet researchers and stories hit the media waves quickly after Bedell's name was confirmed as the suspect. A 2006 arrest of a 36 year old, J Patrick Bedell was made in Irvine, CA in 2006 after a search warrant to check his home resulted in finding marijuana. Bedell's reaction was non cooperative, resulting in the officers having to pick him up and carry him to the car because he would not walk. Bedell posted to marijuana legalization boards regarding his quest for legalization in 2007.

My motivation is quite idiosyncratic, but also very intense. It’s my hope that we will be able to reshape the way that we manage criminal information, and the file releases here are part of that effort. It’s also my intention that the routine use of the cannabis plant will in no way be a criminal or legal matter.

It is not confirmed if this user, or the individual referred to in the previous police arrest are the same person. The age, name and state do however match that of the Pentagon shooting suspect.12

9/11 Conspiracy and Cover up of USMC Suicide
Additional reports show internet user ID In an Internet posting, a user named JPatrickBedell was seeking justice for the 1991 death of a Marine in California rules a suicide but which Bedell thought was a coverup and said the case would be a step towards revealing the truth behind 9/11.13
The possible cover up Bedell believed existed was in regards to the death of Marine Colonel James E. Sabowon January 22, 1991 at MCAS El Toro, California. Theories speculate that Sabow was killed because he was about to blow cover on criminal weapons and drug smuggling from military bases.14

John Patrick Bedell on Wikipedia
Media reported user of Wikipedia called 'JPatrickBedell', who is likely to be the same John Patrick Bedell, the Pentagon shooter. His Wikipedia posts show two different sides to the person. On one hand, his posts on the subject of "microsystems for molecular analysis" show a highly technical, and hard to read (even to fellow engineers) texts.

On the other hand, he shows a clear interest in 9/11 conspiracy theories: "I am determined to see that justice is served in the death of Colonel James Sabow, as a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions and institutions such as the coup regime of 1963 that maintains itself in power through the global drug trade, financial corruption, and murder, among other crimes. "
and

"I apologize for the graphic content of some of my contributions, but detailed evidence is sometimes necessary to address important matters. I am very disturbed by the fact that Col. Sabow’s civilian superiors and their successors have been able to continue their narco-mercantilism. For historical comparison, I might resemble the odd German still complaining about the murders of the Night of the Long Knives in 1938(?). Of course, Wikipedia didn’t exist in 1938!"15

J. Patrick Bedell Amazon Profile and Wishlist
The Amazon wishlist for J. Patrick Bedell with shipment of items to Karen Bedell in Hollister, CA contains a variety of war and political related materials including:16

The Commission: The Uncensored History of the 9/11 Investigation by Philip Shenon
The Immaculate Deception: Bush Crime Family Exposed by Russell S. Bowen (Author)
The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family Exposed by Russell S. Bowen
Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America by Russ Baker
Special Envoy to Churchill and Stalin by Averell Harriman (Author)
A Glorious Disaster: Barry Goldwater's Presidential Campaign and the Origins of the Conservative Movement
Blowing up Russia : Terror from Within
The Mafia, CIA and George Bush by Pete Brewton
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany
Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (Special Edition) (1964)

http://www.mahalo.com/john-patrick-bedell

Further Information Links at:

http://www.mahalo.com/john-patrick-bedell

http://the44diaries.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/john-patrick-bedell

http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2010/03/terrorist-tebagger-john-patrick-bedell.html

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Patrick Bedell's Deleted Wikipedia Entry

Quote:
My hope is to use the creativity of markets and advanced technology to transcend the destructive regimes that have fastened themselves upon the world.

I have dreamed for an number of years of creating v:production econosystems, which I hope to apply to the creation of v:security service econosystems using new and economic mechanisms and information technology.

I have a bachelor’s degree in physics from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and studied biochemistry at San Jose State University. I’ve studied electrical engineering with the goal of creating microsystems for molecular analysis.[1][2][3][4]

You can see a proposal to use aluminum anodization as an adsorption method for DNA molecules on CMOS chips at v:DNA_integrated_circuit/proposal_import_2007 (which originates from an unsuccessful DARPA proposal to create a “microMIRV” interoperable with standard firearms ammunition), and a proposal to use xenon difluoride to create a picoliter-scale computer-controlled device for sorting biomolecules (available at v:Capillary_electrode_array/proposal_import_2007), including DNA and protein molecules.

My goals include the discovery of a protein sequence for the diamondase enzyme, enabling the creation of macroscale diamond structures, and the creation of self-assembled macrosystems with CMOS DNA-integrated circuits.

The scale of these and other projects have led me to develop financial instruments representing information as a tool to manage large projects that are very knowledge-intensive.

I am determined to see that justice is served in the death of Colonel James Sabow, as a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions and institutions such as the coup regime of 1963 that maintains itself in power through the global drug trade, financial corruption, and murder, among other crimes.

My work to develop information currency is an effort to create a framework for information management that uses financial markets to create the economic signals (prices) that will effect complex human actions in the real world based on specified information. My desire for justice led me to violate what I think is one of the most unjust laws, cannabis prohibition, by growing 16 cannabis plants on my balcony in Irvine, CA from March 2006 to June 2006. I’ve posted the Orange County, CA District Attorney’s complaint for this offense at http://cannabis.wikia.com/wiki/JPatrickBedell_2006-06-06_cannabis_felony_complaint.

One desired result of my effort is (will be) billions and billions of carefully cultivated, highly valuable cannabis plants growing throughout the United States with complete security of property. I have posted the image to the right in order to illustrate the use of cannabis as a monetary system using digital financial instruments. There are two information currency units in each of the PDF417 codes pictured. One of the information currency units is drawn from a series with “one gram cannabis” with the underlying asset, and the second ICU in each code has as its underlying asset the URL http://www.mises.org/humanaction/pdf/humanaction.pdf and the SHA-1 digest value of the file at that location (fd8205cb8b4793d43b57ba6f6c7367aa700c307a).

This is a way of associating the work of Ludwig von Mises with financial value, which may be a tool to implement his ideas in reality. I hope someday to see full-reserve banking and observance of Article One, Section 10 of the US Constitution.

I apologize for the graphic content of some of my contributions, but detailed evidence is sometimes necessary to address important matters. I am very disturbed by the fact that Col. Sabow’s civilian superiors and their successors have been able to continue their narco-mercantilism.

For historical comparison, I might resemble the odd German still complaining about the murders of the Night of the Long Knives in 1938(?). Of course, Wikipedia didn’t exist in 1938!

I am looking for collaborators for ongoing commercial and intellectual efforts. Email to jpbedell at mises.com is welcome!

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Patrick Bedell On Audio

LISTEN:
Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/offsitearchive/bedelljp_2006_1020.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as predicted. The feces is about to hit the osculator.
curious george

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the audio post Fintan.
musings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Whys and wherefores? Reply with quote

This man's interests are very wide-ranging. It's odd to think that he went all the way to the Pentagon to make his suicide-by-cop occur. I wonder if he was in Washington for something else.

He seems to be a California type of iconoclast, impatient with the power held by east coast elites, which somehow determine his destiny. The actual fact of life is that the west coast was largely built by defense industries due to its involvement in the war in the Pacific. All of its independence is an illusion, which is nevertheless cultivated and played upon, and with Californians made out to be these eccentrics. The underlying politics is often right wing, and sometimes vaguely libertarian.

The man's ideas seem strung together and incoherent. To mix his scientific concerns with various quixotic remarks about hunting down conspiracies or cover-ups makes one think of a cut-and-paste job with propagandistic value.

The only thing is, both this guy and Stack, once dead, are not really being sensationalized in the news in the US (as of yet).

There is an odd Supreme Court case that was just heard, in which a right wing justice suggested that the gun control liberals were actually trying to overturn some old precedents, the Slaughterhouse Cases, in which the 14th Amendment was interpreted in the post Civil War period to extend the protection of all the Bill of Rights amendments to the States. This would include the Second Amendment. The opinion in the case will not come out for months, but its effect could indeed be to overturn the precedent. Meanwhile, the Patriot Act has been extended, and a new body scan system with a lot of genital display has been initiated as a test device in one of the "9/11 airports" in Boston, in a terminal which, it is emphasized, was built in the aftermath of the terror day.

There are those who feel that displaying their private parts to strangers because they might be harboring terror is a bridge too far.

Of course as Stack and Bedell amply demonstrate, white Anglo Saxon males who are otherwise almost mainstream members of society, can suddenly and without warning turn deadly. So we are all suspects, and making sure we do not harbor evil designs is only for the best in this best of possible worlds. The fact that the scanners will not be able to detect insiders or people flying by private jets (more and more of them), that they will be hideously expensive in protecting against an improbable events, as well as potentially dangerous (on many levels) to the public they are supposedly trying to protect - well who cares? The judgment of things is not important. Reacting quickly to panicky possibilities is. And each of these recent events, as well as the underwear bomber one, will be invoked to promote these new and lucrative industries in an increasingly hellish world.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since experience has proven beyond a doubt that it is foolish to believe ANYTHING the MSM 'reports' I will just see what BFN makes of this item.[/list]
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
shot and died from his injuries hours later.

Always!
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah a new tactic! Will wonders never cease?

Again, one more time, all together now. Let's see how complicated we can make something that is actually so bloody SIMPLE! Wink First let's all take a College style ROAD TRIP! LOL>>

Where is and whatever happened to Hasan? Whatever happened to the good old days of LSD and Think Tank cram sessions? A bunch of damn High School kids can do better than this shit.

I'll see your handguns and raise you my Tactical 870 express with 4 shot buck. Come on already, this is getting to be an embarrassment! Squeeze it son, don't pull it, ,pulling means jerking lol as evidenced by shoulder and thigh shots.

IRS-PENTAGON-What next? I'll hold my damn breath, Ask for boy blue!

Hard to get lucky when one is properly motivated and given the proper gear. That is what people should keep an eye on! Damn crazy truthers need to stop bringing knives to gun fights. Only Arabs have that skill down pat!

Isn't it about time for someone to unwrap a new Bushmaster: I'll stop before the wrong people get the wrong Impression of my train of thought here!

Hombre'
musings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: "He" did indeed take a knife to a gunfight, Reply with quote

and from his audio he does not seem the hot-head type.

"His" arguments are pretty much libertarian ones, and even someone like William F. Buckley the paleo-conservative advocate decriminalization of marijuana. This man's argument seems to imply that keeping drugs (or at least natural plants like marijuana) illegal allows profitable narcotrafficking by the government itself. This was the thesis of Dark Alliance by Gary Webb (i.e the government tolerated and encouraged Nicaraguan contras bringing cocaine into LA, which resulted in the crack epidemic in the same period that Iran Contra was running arms to the same guys). Just recently, we have seen that a soldier alleged to have been shot in a standard firefight in Afghanistan, was actually killed by US contractors who were both high on opiates, and dealing the same (presumably on the international market, protected by US troops).

The guy also talks about the government much the way people from his part of California talked about communism. His belief that private property was threatened would probably resonate with those whose property was seized in minor drug raids.

The big fish swim free, while the little ones are ruined.

So why are we to believe he attacked the Pentagon, knowing that when a witness has lied once in court, his testimony is forever tainted? Why believe "Balloon Boy" Blitzer on CNN? There is more than one way to skin a cat, and more than one way to kill someone who was caught already in the Pentagon building copying files or in some DC hotel room meeting with a whistleblower. He may be nuts or he may be far too sane to be allowed to live. If the latter is true, he will not be the last to be a thorn in the side of what is (manifestly) from Bush to Clinton through BushII through Obama to be a corrupt government. In the absence of the Soviet threat, new enemies were spun out to justify new budgets, and so far it has worked very well - except that reality has caught up with an economy which put the people last.

It is possible this guy is bipolar, but also possible that his death was not exactly as described. Remember Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, the most recent soldier in Afghanistan killed by opium zombies....all the stories first told were lies, a Pentagon specialty of the house.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we're revisiting the Pentagon, I have to mention that I notice that this information...
Quote:
After a hijacked plane crashed into it in the September 11 attacks of 2001, the building was fortified and the Metro entrance rebuilt to bolster security.

... is officially sanctioned for MSM dispersal, but this...
Quote:
Luck — if it can be called that — had it that the terrorists aimed the Boeing 757 at the only part of the Pentagon that already had been renovated in an 11-year, $1.3 billion project meant to bolster it against attack. That significantly limited the damage and loss of life by slowing the plane as it tore through the building and reducing the explosion's reach.

...is still not.

Btw, anybody ever seen this one? Still not sure what to make of it, or why the YouTube logo is backwards and the image is not.

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr40/413200/11/pentagon20.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: