FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jimbo:
There are a number of Next Level type things I am not getting.
Fintan's way is very confusing. Sometimes I think he is a liberal
peacenik
type and then he has a post where he says it is
Gun Ownership is keeping the NWO at bay....

I think the problem is that you are trying to fit me into
one or other (now largely redundant) political box.

I don't belong to any ideology, and anyway I think that a new
political perspective is emerging which does not care about
these ideologies --but only cares about what works!

Anyway, that's a different topic, but new audio within the hour.

Quote:
Bri:
No pressure on Fintan but I've got the feeling
the next audio will be a good one.

Share you feelings about the audio delays dude.
Reasons here Wink

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a woman picks you up in a bar, takes you to her house, cooks you an amazing dinner, fucks your brains out, the shoots you while you sleep... you still had an amazing evening. It just didn't end so well.

A lot of the CIA Fakes have some very good info going for them. That's how the poison pills are best delivered.

The world is not as black and white as we would like it to be. Not everyone fits neatly into good guy / bad guy categories. It's what they're ultimately selling that counts. And part of that definitive categorization is a psy-op in itself, fortified a zillion times over by MSM pundit tv and radio. You're either with us, or you're with the terrorist/other guys/muslims/etc.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Audio: The 9/11 Motive - It's The ECONOMY Stupid! Reply with quote

Quote:

The Beautiful Truth Show - 3rd March, 2010

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-03-03-dsl.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-03-03-dialup.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Quote:
References

Quote:

http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/Michael_Hudson_Counter_Enlightment.pdf

Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jimbo:
There are a number of Next Level type things I am not getting.
Fintan's way is very confusing. Sometimes I think he is a liberal
peacenik
type and then he has a post where he says it is
Gun Ownership is keeping the NWO at bay....

Quote:
I think the problem is that you are trying to fit me into
one or other (now largely redundant) political box.

Interesting lol, I was about to mention that the first error seems to be some kind of interest in what political ideology (if it exists fully atm) Fintan belongs to lol, perhaps it is a developing ideology? perhaps it is none? and frankly the most important issue in this context, as Dunne has said, is what works. F**k those political 'boxes', pardon lol. Jimbo, definitely do not hesitate to post the questions and confusion you may have. I think in the end it really helps all of us.
Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: WOW!!! Reply with quote

Laughing
It's been a while since I posted but FUCKIN EHH!!! from BROOKLYN, NYC
THAT WAS GREAT! and I dam well agree with it for the most part. (won't bother arguing when someone does such a dam good job of it)
Nothing more to say here but KUDOS on this analysis.
I have forwarded it out to all on my list.

You have articulated this perfectly and wish you kept going.

NO DOUBT!!

Best Regards
WU
Idea

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great audio again, and again and again. On my third listen.

Meanwhile, just felt motivated to post up some of the kind of financial logic used by the Wall Street Boys to apply the veneer to economic reality and enable the scams/corruption. And a hilarious example of the "deliberate economic confusion" FD spoke of in the audio. These guys have the shtick down.

This makes as much sense as any long or short term financial advice I've heard the past 3 years, or anything to come out of Paulsen or Bernanke's mouths.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant, Fintan, and once again you clarify events which I have observed for years but have been puzzled by, at the same time sensing that there was something not kosher about them. I recall that - prior to the end of 1982 - very few people were concerned about the stock market. It was not 'the people's game' at all. Post 1982 we had CNBC and mass popular involvement/interest in the stock market and it became - perhaps for the first time in history? - 'the people's game'. Persists, though somehwat wounded, to this day.
Another good piece of advice, which I forgot about last year and as a result lost a lot of money is: "Turn off the fuckin' TV"!
atm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Siamese debate continues:

http://www.subzerosiam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=398027#post398027

Feel free to join in.

atm Wink
atm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internationalism was bad enough.

Globalization worse.

Financialization the worst.

We have run out of base, comparative and superlative adjectives.

We need a new adjective: a compound adjective: Neo-Feudalism.

And here we are.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a pretty faithful follower of liberal blogs, talk radio, MSNBC shows, as well as 911 Truth sites, I see there is, especially amid the health care debates, ramped up talk of "corporatists" and the corruption of the corporations on the US political and economic system. This ties in well with what Fintan has been saying in his reports.

Listening to the latest installment I kept thinking of the goose that laid the golden egg. We all know the tale but don't the neo-liberals? Fintan said that hunger for greed and power is insatiable but jeez. Are there really people who could care so little about the fate of the world? Is not their fate tied in with ours? That is what doesn't make sense to me this time.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo wrote:
Listening to the latest installment I kept thinking of the goose that laid the golden egg. We all know the tale but don't the neo-liberals? Fintan said that hunger for greed and power is insatiable but jeez. Are there really people who could care so little about the fate of the world? Is not their fate tied in with ours? That is what doesn't make sense to me this time.

Once again, I think it's a matter of degrees. We can't picture a clear-cut, defined small group of "bad guys" and a large group of "us." Power is always a pyramid, with the scarce hyper-powerful at the top, and the uncountable powerless at the bottom. In between, we have the "movers and shakers", the middlemen who strive, dream, connive, backstab, cheat, lie, deceive, swindle, fuck-over or murder to become part of the upper crust. Or just move up a rung or two. There is certainly no end to their greed or desire to do whatever it takes for more of everything, because their zenith is still in question. And as far as those at the very top, the uber-wealthy banker families and such - they have the need to maintain their power, in order to keep those right below them satisfied.

I always say, if you want to know how the immutable laws of global control work, just watch The Sopranos, or any good Mafia movie. This is just my own personal philosophy, but I still think it's all about families. E.g., is US politics, the Bush family is up 2-0 on the Kennedys. (3-0 if one day they are tied into RFK's hit as well, which is entirely possible.) But that is the power structure. The family unit breeds loyalty, it has built-in power structure, determined by age and an easily defined hierarchical connection of lineage. The business world, IMO, is just an offshoot of that. The illicit industries the family makes it's nut from - prostitution (sex trade), rigged gambling (stock market), phony business fronts (sports, entertainment), illicit drugs (Big Pharma) and of course, civic corruption (every top-level politician in the fucking world). Add intel as your "muscle" and "juicers", an voil.... "Welcome to the Gambinos, Hendry. This is Tommy, he used to shine shoes, next week they're gonna make him."

MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists

The NWO goal is a worldwide police force(NATO,UN) -already realized - that will 'peacekeep' any 'un-cooperative' states into compliance. Witness Yugoslavia - they must have been 'terrorists'!

A woman I know was with the UN in Kosovo for quite some time. She said the one thing she noticed most of all was that in the end "every little hamlet of Kosovo had a new bank, they may have had nothing else in the village but they for sure had a new bank".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 8 of 37

Jump to: