FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
General Electric's "The Hysteria Channel"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: General Electric's "The Hysteria Channel" Reply with quote

I spent most of the past 2 days working at the PC, and for much of that time, I decided to let the History Channel on in the background of my little 14" office TV.

I cannot begin to tell you about the almost non-stop parade of fear-generating, hysterical "the end is near" bullshit that passes for programming on this piece of shit throbbing member of the MSM. Mixed in with a little bit of alien visitation stuff, of course, and a few commercials for the military's newest kill toys. And the odd (and I do mean odd) JFK meme of "you know, Lee Harvey really was a good shot."

From "you're all going to die in 2012" to flu pandemics to "someday the power grid will go off and we'll all turn into rabid beasts eating each other." Un-fucking-believable.

This used to be my favorite medium on TV, now it's nothing but another propaganda wing of the MICC, generating needless fear, downplaying anything truly conspirarotial, purporting proof of "govt coverups of aliens" and bucking up the bottom line of the home security industry.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, uh... editing of typos in this segment I see. The word was "conspiratorial."

What's up with no edit button, FD? I drink too much coffee to type correctly in the first draft. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing - and I mean NOTHING - gets on the MSM unless it is 100% in compliance with the NWO master plan.

[/b]
Rick Dagless

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their Nazi "history" shows are soothing though.

Lots of stock footage with "Hitler was a lone nut".
Hombre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Indeed: Here's a little quiz. Watch a bit of TV, A recent ( made in the last 20 years ) Movie, or Prime Time program of any sort-take your pick. Count the number of times in either that you hear the words 9-11 or terror, or terrorists!

You think I'm kidding--- you'll be amazed.

Hombre'
LelaBear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: 9/11 in Connections Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
Laughing Laughing Indeed: Here's a little quiz. Watch a bit of TV, A recent ( made in the last 20 years ) Movie, or Prime Time program of any sort-take your pick. Count the number of times in either that you hear the words 9-11 or terror, or terrorists!

You think I'm kidding--- you'll be amazed.

Hombre'

I recently revisited the BBC series "Connections" with James Burke.

I remember watching it decades ago and was very impressed by the interpretation of history he offered.

Seeing it now with my heighted perspective, I was floored by the subtle fearmongering at work in this production. The first show was about the power outtage in NYC, and it followed a couple of scenarios of people who were drastically affected by the blackout.

One of the stories was about a plane trying to land just as the power goes out. As the a shot of the twin towers came into view, I thought to myself, "If I hear the phrase 9/11 in the next 60 seconds, I am going on high alert!"

Guess what the number was of the approaching flight....?

Coincidence? I seriously doubt it.

Really makes you wonder how deep the layers of these plans go.

EddieT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I have posted this before, but here is a nice series on the subject of 9/11 and hollywood:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: