FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Purpose of Presence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Purpose of Presence Reply with quote

Here goes something...

Hello! Hello? HELL NO!

Kurt was dirt
but Courtney was a flirt
so he offed himself
to give her all his wealth
but she spent it all
and had a real ball
now she's past her prime
fuckin' about time!

Last edited by Peter on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 am; edited 4 times in total
anima_kulture

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We're sorry, this video is no longer available.

Sad

bri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Peter, get me goin!
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: If at first you don't succeed, reincarnate... Reply with quote

Start again!

Craig W

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There is no greater mystery than this, that we keep
seeking reality though in fact we are reality. We
think that there is something hiding reality and that
this must be destroyed before reality is gained.
How ridiculous! A day will dawn when you will laugh
at all your past efforts. That which will be on the day
you laugh is also here and now." - Ramana Maharshi

Peter, you seem to be seeking something. If so, what is it?

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: To find the end of the universe you only have to turn around Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
"There is no greater mystery than this, that we keep
seeking reality though in fact we are reality. We
think that there is something hiding reality and that
this must be destroyed before reality is gained.
How ridiculous! A day will dawn when you will laugh
at all your past efforts. That which will be on the day
you laugh is also here and now." - Ramana Maharshi

Peter, you seem to be seeking something. If so, what is it?

The reality of the exchange. The purpose of our presence.

Craig W

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why assume there is a purpose? What is the purpose of a rock, water, a planet, a flea?

When it is seen that all there is is Oneness then the idea of a "me/we" and any notion of "purpose" can just melt away.

Peter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: What you see is what we get. Reply with quote

Perspective.

Reality is not so much subjective as it is subjectively induced. This is where the "oneness" aspect comes into play. The integration of all of the iterations allows for the condensation of our energies into a completeness. It is that completeness that is the end-result of our individual purposes. That is why man does not have a hive-mentality nor a group mind. Certain vestiges do remain from the lower echelons of our development but as we proceed, we eliminate them as well as all of the other less refined elements of ourselves.

To deny the purpose of each and any atom is to ultimately deny oneself's own existence. The tendancy is strong to keep from becoming aware of the door but once you have found the threshold, you are the only one impeding your progress.

Snow and ice do melt away, but the water that they "create" is just a transformational aspect of their reality. Eventually, that water evaporates once it has gained enough impetus to free itself from the bonds that keep it attached to it's own particular prison. Each atom in that condensed or rarified reality serves a purpose.

Craig W

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mind loves words, concepts and questions. It loves to show off. It loves the thrill of the chase so much that it doesn't want it to stop.

Truth is is too simple for it to conceive.

Peter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: True lies Reply with quote

Truth is just a lie, seen from the other side.

What we want is not necessarily what we need. Once we start to want what we need, that finds us in full possession of our ability to generate and to profit from the investment of our energies.

If by mind, you mean the ego and it's reflective nature, I heartily agree. Our conditioning leads us down a garden path of self-delusion. Pretty as it may be, it cannot fulfill even the most rudimentary of requirements as it is based solely on illusion.

One of those illusions is that there is an absolute truth.

Reality is what it is, as we perceive it, and based upon our subjective appraisal and appreciation. Truth is a mocking-bird making us believe that what awaits us is somehow better than what we know. What we know is what we are and that is our reason for being.

Thanks for participating, Craig. Without the exchange, realizing what we know is beyond our grasp. Within the exchange, knowledge is our due.

Craig W

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not meant as an attack and I'm sure I am just being dim. I am genuinely interested in debating "life, the universe and everything".

I've read many of your posts and watched several of your Youtube videos, Peter, and I have concluded that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You use lots of long words and complex notions and you express yourself in an earnest and intelligent way. But I find your answers to my comments impenetrable and I can't for the life of me work out what it is you are actually saying.

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Relax and enjoy the ride Reply with quote

No problem,Craig. There is nothing to "get". No requirement to understand nor to comprehend. There is also no need to "debate" as that is a recursive and retardatory aspect of the ego and it's function here in the material plane.

When we exchange freely (as we are doing now) we provide each other with an outlet. A means of describing our condition and allowing it to adjust itself based upon our own self-correcting mechanisms.

There is no "way", other than living our material existence as best we can, to get anywhere. We are intelligences in the process of perfecting our presences for the purpose of the evolution of our consciousness. It is that conscious awareness that is the sign and the device of our method in the evolutionary process.

Since it is similar, but totally individual, we all advance at our own pace, through our own devices. You are neither ahead nor behind of anyone or anything, you surpass your previous self and continue the process of refinement inexorably.

No mantras, no gurus, no esoteric or occult method required, just the life that we chose to live and the means by which we live it. It is a process and one that we discover as we advance within it. Sharing is the way to elucidate and demonstrate our commitment to our humanity. We are not intelligent alone.

This does not mean that there are no "specific" answers to a given question. It just means that those answers depend on the individuals involved and their subjective needs relative to the situation. The basic underlying universal principles are, however, always present and apply according to the laws of nature. That we are ignorant of them and their functions and effects is all the more reason to proceed on our personal voyages of discovery.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: