FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Spin of Space @ TreeIncarnation.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

new item. venus' spin and the pattern it makes. this is from a geocentric viewpoint. to me, it seems like some kinda (torsion field) ratcheting.
but wanted to add that in vedic astrology, venus is associated with raising the asuras or demons (or dead some say). he (yes) has the samjivani mantra to call them up. the rest of the godly retinue are wary of venus due to this.
hmm.......
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
new item. venus' spin and the pattern it makes. this is from a geocentric viewpoint. to me, it seems like some kinda (torsion field) ratcheting.
but wanted to add that in vedic astrology, venus is associated with raising the asuras or demons (or dead some say). he (yes) has the samjivani mantra to call them up. the rest of the godly retinue are wary of venus due to this.
hmm.......

Mayan's tracked Venus Transit cycle...contained in the Dresden Codex
one of only 4 books to survive the Vatican's 451 Fahrenheit baptism of the New World.

Venus transit cycle and why it is important.
Please note that the numbers from CARD X of the TAROT (11, 2, 5, 8,) are all over this description of the transit cycle.
And as a side note: 243 is connected to the Riddle of the Spinx and the numbers 423.

But back to Venus and 11258.

Quote:
Sequences of transits occur in a pattern that repeats every 243 years, with transits occurring eight years apart followed by a gap of 121.5 years, then a gap of eight years and then another long gap of 105.5 years. The pattern repeats every 243 years because 243 sidereal orbital periods of the Earth (365.25636 days - slightly longer than the tropical year) is 88757.3 days, and 395 sidereal orbital periods of Venus (224.701 days) is 88756.9 days. Thus, after this period both Venus and Earth have returned to very nearly the same point in each of their respective orbits. This period of time corresponds to 152 synodic periods of Venus.[5]

The pattern of 105.5, 8, 121.5 and 8 years is not the only pattern that is possible within the 243-year cycle, due to the slight mismatch between the times when the Earth and Venus arrive at the point of conjunction. Prior to 1518, the pattern of transits was 8, 113.5 and 121.5 years, and the eight inter-transit gaps before the 546 CE transit were 121.5 years apart. The current pattern will continue until 2846, when it will be replaced by a pattern of 105.5, 129.5 and 8 years. Thus, the 243-year cycle is relatively stable, but the number of transits and their timing within the cycle will vary over time.[5][6]

Quote:

ALSO please note the orbit of Venus is in a phi ratio with the earth's orbit.

Curiously enough we find:

Ö Period of Venus * Phi = Distance of the Earth

Ö 2.5490 * 1.6180339 = 1.5966 * 1.6180339 = 2.5833

In addition, Venus orbits the Sun in 224.695 days while Earth orbits the Sun in 365.242 days, creating a ratio of 8/13 (both Fibonacci numbers) or 0.615 (roughly phi.) Thus 5 conjunctions of Earth and Venus occur every 8 orbits of the Earth around the Sun and every 13 orbits of Venus.

>>and as far as I am concerned... phi = fibonacci
So here we have Venus associated with the big FIBonacci 1,1,2,3,5,8 again.

But I found this quite fascinating too......a reference to Mercury/Hermes/Thoth and Pi?

Quote:
Mercury, on the other hand, orbits the Sun in 87.968 Earth days, creating a conjunction with the Earth every 115.88 days. Thus there are 365.24/115.88 conjunctions in a year, or 22 conjunctions in 7 years, which is very close to Pi!

And the Big FIB and humble Pi, I feel are without a doubt being concealed by the Big Bang theory that lacks any kind of reference to a BANG or SOUND.
Where is SOUND defined in modern cosmology?
All they yak about is LIGHT and HEAT.

So how / where does SPIN come into the picture?
CW or CCW?
And orbits are NOT circular...they are elliptical.
Thus they must be asymmetrical in their nature.
Similar to a spiral or a helix.

So what is the big deal about the numbers 11258 or 112358?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5228&highlight=

Quote:
The shape of the Universe itself is a dodecahedron based on Phi

New findings in 2003 based on the study of data from NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) on cosmic background radiation reveal that the universe is finite and shaped like a dodecahedron, a geometric shape based on pentagons, which are based on phi.

http://goldennumber.net/universe.htm

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

i think we are observing the Logos' bio rhythm. interesting how that last word is spelled.
i was thinking along different lines tho. something about venus' reverse spin and patterning (wake) in the aether. why it's associated with the dark side of divinity and what Velikovsky(sp?) said about near misses etc.
lucky for us maldek's death didn't wreak havoc throughout the solar logos. i guess the Logos' immune system is up.
i align with it, (k)nowww.om
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: