FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
HISTORY CHANNEL LINKS CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS WITH HOLOCAUST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nuckelhedd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: HISTORY CHANNEL LINKS CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS WITH HOLOCAUST Reply with quote

In their show Last Days On Earth, aired Tuesday night July 21, the history channel used fear and distortion along with well known liars i mean broadcasters and celebrities such as the infamous Al Gore to lie to the American people once again. In a one hour long program depicting the top 10 ways the earth might be destroyed it was unmistakable in the final half hour of the show that this was absolutely a propaganda piece. The entire last half of the program was dedicated to only one of the ten ways the earth could be made uninhabitable for humans. You guessed it, it was Climate Change. Filled with the same old tired line of rhetoric we have all become accustomed too such as blaming people who question the myth as being for the continuance of the status quo to explaining that they call it climate change now because it isn't just global warming they are talking about but rather all the weather that goes along with it. Clever one that. But here's a new one and it was slick, one of their supposed scientists likened the holocaust deniers as the same people who question climate change.

Have we sunk this far in every aspect of our media?

I find this truly disturbing.......

bri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall an interview with Thom Yorke where he says something along the lines of "I was on the fence, and then saw Bush and Blair trying to debunk Climate Change (called Global Warming back in those days :lol) I knew something was up"

This is the standard reaction from the Brainwashed Left. You have to understand they saw their ultimate bad guy figures try and suppress something. So they went "of course!", and then Inconvenient Truth came out and you know the story.

I don't know about Europe but a lot of people out in the states still don't give a fuck about Al Gore or believe in Climate Change.

This is the coldest summer of my entire life.
Wink
RockDock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Interesting series of articles on climate change "denie Reply with quote

An interesting series of articles in the National Post (Canada) suggests climate change is not at all a consensus.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fpcomment/pages/the-deniers.aspx

I am not going to quote the articles here, go read them.

cheers
RD

If you want to
Support your troops
Bring them home
And hold them tight
When they get here
-Andrea Gibson - For Eli
Nuckelhedd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank both of you fro the responses. Please tell your friends about this thread and see if we can get Fintan involved. It is in our best interest....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: